Best Christian Country to expat to by/before 2024

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
The most annoying part of this fake pandemic for me isn't that you can't get out of the US(plenty of places are still open), it's that you can't easily check out your different options by bouncing around doing relatively short term stays.

I'm thinking of checking out Belarus since it's pretty accessible, it seems like the best compromise of Orthodoxy/quality of people/actually being open/un-pozzedness, at least on paper.

Also interested in Romania, Georgia, and Serbia. But again, I can only judge these places on-paper because of this COVID BS.

Last edited:

joost

Kingfisher
Brazil is beautiful and has many upsides. I think it's important to mention that southern Brazil(Santa Catarina, Rio Grande) are very livable. While many of my friends would disagree with this I just can't ever recommend living in large Brazilian cities. Crime and ghetto culture are unavoidable.

Those 2 States are the only ones worth visiting in Brazil. Girls are beautiful and mostly white. What I don't like is the distance (from US). Once you're there though, you can visit Argentina and Uruguay with a short flight (two nice countries).

Argentinian girls are beautiful and easy to hookup.

aynrus

Pelican
The most annoying part of this fake pandemic for me isn't that you can't get out of the US(plenty of places are still open), it's that you can't easily check out your different options by bouncing around doing relatively short term stays.

I'm thinking of checking out Belarus since it's pretty accessible, it seems like the best compromise of Orthodoxy/quality of people/actually being open/un-pozzedness, at least on paper.

Also interested in Romania, Georgia, and Serbia. But again, I can only judge these places on-paper because of this COVID BS.
Yes...and soon will there'll be vaxx passport, so I know I won't be able to travel anywhere, since I won't take the mark/the poison.
I'd probably be lucky if Russia takes me back without the injection. I was considering going on a trip around the world a year before scamdemic but decided to travel around the States more instead and this thing happened. I guess should never postpone what you can do now...
Right now I'm completely blackpilled about living in the States for the rest of my life; got hit with realization that I can't even live here anymore and won't be able to, because of the entire orwellian system unraveling and expenses needed to live here do require participation in that System, and need to get out.
In a different country, even if you live for decades...always feel like an outsider and people always help you to remember that. To this day, I get a lot of people just ask me "Where are you from?" and "Are you German?" right away without prelude.....I never been to Germany. No matter how long you live in a new country, will never be considered a local.

Last edited:

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
One last thing, if you do have contact with people from Yugoslavia (Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia) they will most likely say they are orthodox but are not serious. They say this and many will say they believe in God, always say God sees everything, then they will go on to say they don't believe in the devil and talk endlessly about karma.

Yeah this is another thing to consider.

Here are some stats related to actual religious commitment(Church attendance, daily prayer, etc.) in a lot of these countries for anyone interested. Ignore Pew's analysis and just focus on the numbers.

As for not fitting in/being accepted in certain countries, I kind of consider wariness towards dirty foreigners a positive, up to a certain point at least.

aynrus

Pelican
Weariness towards a dirty foreigner? I can tell you that if you live somewhere foreign for a long time, this thing can grind you down to a pulp, eventually. Living in a foreign country for several months or even years will not tell you about this...

Anyway, with poison vaxx requirements underway, immigration into any country might become a pipedream.
They might let one in to visit based on test and quarantine, but actual immigration anywhere normally requires a medical exam including a list of required immunizations (they do things like MMR antibody test, etc). One might get away with one-year temporary residency permits, that need to be constantly renewed and don't require a medical, but only few countries offer those. Long-term residency permits usually require a medical exam, I bet they'll add hoax vaxx to their lists.

It's true about a lot of faux religiousness in Eastern Europe. I'd say the real religiousness shows in a low crime rate, lack of cruelty to animals and fellow people, usually... even if people go to church all the time, doesn't matter to me, they might go to church but live by different principles in daily life. Movie Leviathan really explains this about EE (murderous gangster corrupt government praying off their killings in a church they built among indifferent populace). Do you really think that people who only 30 years ago accepted semi-illegal status of religon and supported communism suddenly turned deeply religious as a whole? My classmate used to have Lenin's bust on sitting on her table and was hardcore communist, later she had Orthodox icon and claimed to be very religioius, if she has something else tomorrow like a statue of Covid with syringe I won't be surprised, these are types of people who go into things with fanaticism simply based on what the government tells them next. Even seen people praying to Orthodox icon and portrait of Lenin sitting side by side? This stuff is real.

Poland is one of the few and rare truly religious countries in EE, they never gave up religion during Communism. Yet the Pope said everyone must get the evil vaxx and Poland is a Catholic country so you can guess upcoming entry requirements. If you want religous and you're in the states your best bet is lower Midwest/the Plains and the South, won't find anything remotely similar in EE.

Last edited:

JohnKreese

Pelican
Does anyone know anything about what’s going on in Georgia?

It looks good on paper. Reports from the global-business crowd are very positive and say it’s an extremely safe place with honest and friendly people. The population statistically is about 90% Orthodox which exceeds even the Eastern Euro countries.
Georgia is one of those countries that has been decently hyped by many (REALLY hyped by some) that has been one of the biggest busts for me. Granted, I was only in Tbilsi (maybe the more rural areas or Batumi are nice), but the place just has a "weird" feeling to it. It's like, if you were in a Zelda or Final Fantasy game and walking around the town and everyone is acting in a pre-determined path, saying the exact, pre-determined lines over and over (I was only in the tourist areas for a short period fo time so I didn't really deal with the kinds of people you would expect to act in this manner). It is not "lively" in any sense neither does it have the quiet, rustic quality that one would appreciate in the absence of liveliness.

There is some nice scenery in some areas and some parts are developing nicely, but for the most part, it is just kind of an old, worn-down city (not quite EE in feel, but sorta). Pollution is pretty bad (you can feel it in your eyes and sinuses). Traffic is awful (in some areas, more akin to what you might expect in SE Asia with eight lanes of cars packed into five or six actual lanes) and women were generally far below-average in looks.

On the bright side, food is actually really good and a lot of "daily items" (ex. food, Bolt cabs) are really cheap (Wendy's is big there and you can get a classic soft-serve cone for 1 GEL or ~.33 cents USD!!!). There is apparently some kind of "digital nomad" presence there if that's your thing (more of a turn-off for me, but whatever works for you). Easy to open a bank account which offer excellent rates (~9% interest in GEL if you commit for as little as 3 months).

Overall, hard pass from me. I still don't know why its been so hyped in certain circles. You can do a lot better.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I don't know a ton about eastern Europe (never even been there aside from 3-4 days in Prague when I was in college) but from what I understand it's tough to assimilate unless you have recent ethnic ties to the country in question (ie a parent or grandparent came from there) and speak the language. I do have experience with east/southeast Asia and that's absolutely the case there, probably much more so and if you want a majority Christian country you aren't finding it in that part of the world with a few exceptions (the Philippines, a few small regions in Vietnam and Indonesia).

Aside from that, assuming you're a white westerner (which for these purposes includes Hispanics of primarily European descent), your best bets are probably either Latin America or the Philippines. If you're black, Latin America again although a few countries (Argentina/Uruguay/Chile/Mexico) will be tougher than others simply due to having very small or borderline nonexistent black populations.

JohnKreese

Pelican
I don't know a ton about eastern Europe (never even been there aside from 3-4 days in Prague when I was in college) but from what I understand it's tough to assimilate unless you have recent ethnic ties to the country in question (ie a parent or grandparent came from there) and speak the language. I do have experience with east/southeast Asia and that's absolutely the case there, probably much more so and if you want a majority Christian country you aren't finding it in that part of the world with a few exceptions (the Philippines, a few small regions in Vietnam and Indonesia).

Aside from that, assuming you're a white westerner (which for these purposes includes Hispanics of primarily European descent), your best bets are probably either Latin America or the Philippines. If you're black, Latin America again although a few countries (Argentina/Uruguay/Chile/Mexico) will be tougher than others simply due to having very small or borderline nonexistent black populations.
Okay, I think we need to define what we're talking about when we use the word "assimilate" (it has been thrown around quite about in this thread, particularly in regards to Central and Eastern Europe). I agree that if a strict sense of the word is used (essentially, one "becomes" a native), things are going to be rough. However, if one defines it as crafting a healthy social group/circle, ability to communicate at a decent level with people under 50 (who you would actually want to communicate with i.e. not gypsies, derelicts, etc.), participation in cultural events, etc. it's totally possible with a relatively minor amount of effort in two main areas:

Language: The obvious one and also a tough one (depending on the country). However, within a year (or less) with even broken study, one can achieve a "wow, you have really put in effort to learn our obscure language!" territory. If you're committed to staying in a place long-term, why wouldn't you want to devote 5-10 years of broken, but regular study to achieving a higher (but not necessarily native) fluency?

Fitness Club, Sport, Etc.: Yeah, this is more obscure, but if you REALLY want to develop a quick social circle, in the year before you make the move, become decently proficient at some kind of sport or fitness activity that is offered in a "class" setting (ex. martial arts, boxing, Crossfit, etc.). Find your gym, go to class for a week (don't suck or be a loudmouth) and you'll have invitations to hang out almost instantly. Of course, this is a specific demographic, but the ripple effect alone exposes you to so many other locals. This has always been what has worked for me in different CE and EE countries (in some places it doesn't even take THAT much, landlords and random people in the building sometimes reach out).

If you're white and are, for lack of a better term, more or less "generic" looking, on a daily basis, you'd "assimilate" without ever opening your mouth in the region.

Of course, this is just my definition of and take on the topic of assimilation. I'm curious how others define it and what concerns and preferences are.

JohnKreese

Pelican

May not be exactly what you're interested in, but you can do the Balkans pretty easily now. Albania, Montenegro, and Macedonia aren't requiring tests for entry. If coming from these three (and you've spent, between 10-14 days between them), you can go to Serbia and Bulgaria without a test. You could make you a nice little research trip with those 5 (better options in there than Romania and Georgia, for sure).

aynrus

Pelican
May not be exactly what you're interested in, but you can do the Balkans pretty easily now. Albania, Montenegro, and Macedonia aren't requiring tests for entry. If coming from these three (and you've spent, between 10-14 days between them), you can go to Serbia and Bulgaria without a test. You could make you a nice little research trip with those 5 (better options in there than Romania and Georgia, for sure).

Someone just posted in another thread, they're in Romania, said masks are required to leave the house.
Serbia has mandatory adult vaccination law and it's enforced. So far it's been for older vaccines like tetanus, hepatitis, diphtheria, etc on the fixed list, but they just changed that law 1.5 months ago to expand it to now be applicable to any vaxx that government wants; this was done to open the way for the poison vaxx. I'm pretty much 99% sure that permanent residency permit in Serbia (medical exam required) will also require this death vaxx.
Georgia borders are closed right now, I think this is telling.
The attractive parts about Serbia and Georgia is easy immigration (despite what someone posted here immigration to most countries now is NOT an easy thing these days... it's the opposite, very difficult and expensive).
I was considering the latter 2 countries even before the scam-hoax, but think they're now off my list for the reasons above.

Montenegro offers one-year renewable temp. residency permits based on buying inexpensive real estate. However these don't lead to long-term residency permit or citizenship. Also, no free healthcare, one must buy coverage and it might be expensive.
Not sure how easy it is to get into Albania or Macedonia on a permanent basis. But if one wants to do it, I'd say time to act is now before the vaxx became a part of medical exam for perm. residency.

Last edited:

aynrus

Pelican
Okay, I think we need to define what we're talking about when we use the word "assimilate" (it has been thrown around quite about in this thread, particularly in regards to Central and Eastern Europe). I agree that if a strict sense of the word is used (essentially, one "becomes" a native), things are going to be rough. However, if one defines it as crafting a healthy social group/circle, ability to communicate at a decent level with people under 50 (who you would actually want to communicate with i.e. not gypsies, derelicts, etc.), participation in cultural events, etc. it's totally possible with a relatively minor amount of effort in two main areas:

Language: The obvious one and also a tough one (depending on the country). However, within a year (or less) with even broken study, one can achieve a "wow, you have really put in effort to learn our obscure language!" territory. If you're committed to staying in a place long-term, why wouldn't you want to devote 5-10 years of broken, but regular study to achieving a higher (but not necessarily native) fluency?

Fitness Club, Sport, Etc.: Yeah, this is more obscure, but if you REALLY want to develop a quick social circle, in the year before you make the move, become decently proficient at some kind of sport or fitness activity that is offered in a "class" setting (ex. martial arts, boxing, Crossfit, etc.). Find your gym, go to class for a week (don't suck or be a loudmouth) and you'll have invitations to hang out almost instantly. Of course, this is a specific demographic, but the ripple effect alone exposes you to so many other locals. This has always been what has worked for me in different CE and EE countries (in some places it doesn't even take THAT much, landlords and random people in the building sometimes reach out).

If you're white and are, for lack of a better term, more or less "generic" looking, on a daily basis, you'd "assimilate" without ever opening your mouth in the region.

Of course, this is just my definition of and take on the topic of assimilation. I'm curious how others define it and what concerns and preferences are.

Um, I've been dealing with painful assimilation topic my entire adult life...
Blending-in visually really helps to avoid being a crime target.
The rest is not so easy.
If you start learning the language after age 23 or so, you never get rid of the accent unless you got rare abilities.
Will never be treated like "one of ours" - it gets old. Will get advantage taken of all the time because of language and lack of citizenship.
Assimilation to me means feeling at home, not looking over your shoulder for the next time you get discriminated against, being truly viewed as an equal and one of them.
My take is: you never assimilate unless you moved under age 21-23 or so.
I never want to live where I'm not a native speaker again.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I think we'll be able to see how flexible (or not) this is going to be by summer. Everyone is fairly black pill right now due to what we have seen so far from the governments and normies, and I don't blame them, but certain things can change for numerous reasons. We will just have to wait and see.

aynrus

Pelican
Georgia is one of those countries that has been decently hyped by many (REALLY hyped by some) that has been one of the biggest busts for me. Granted, I was only in Tbilsi (maybe the more rural areas or Batumi are nice), but the place just has a "weird" feeling to it. It's like, if you were in a Zelda or Final Fantasy game and walking around the town and everyone is acting in a pre-determined path, saying the exact, pre-determined lines over and over (I was only in the tourist areas for a short period fo time so I didn't really deal with the kinds of people you would expect to act in this manner). It is not "lively" in any sense neither does it have the quiet, rustic quality that one would appreciate in the absence of liveliness.

There is some nice scenery in some areas and some parts are developing nicely, but for the most part, it is just kind of an old, worn-down city (not quite EE in feel, but sorta). Pollution is pretty bad (you can feel it in your eyes and sinuses). Traffic is awful (in some areas, more akin to what you might expect in SE Asia with eight lanes of cars packed into five or six actual lanes) and women were generally far below-average in looks.

On the bright side, food is actually really good and a lot of "daily items" (ex. food, Bolt cabs) are really cheap (Wendy's is big there and you can get a classic soft-serve cone for 1 GEL or ~.33 cents USD!!!). There is apparently some kind of "digital nomad" presence there if that's your thing (more of a turn-off for me, but whatever works for you). Easy to open a bank account which offer excellent rates (~9% interest in GEL if you commit for as little as 3 months).

Overall, hard pass from me. I still don't know why its been so hyped in certain circles. You can do a lot better.
Yes, lots of hype, beeing going on for years and now luring of digital nomads....probably a way to jack up depressed real estate prices, so that only foreigners can afford them eventually.
Just look at this hype: https://www.forbes.com/sites/breann...gias-visa-for-digital-nomads/?sh=61f86c504bc8
They earlier had an idea to sell a bunch of their land to foreign farmers leaving from South Africa but I think this traitorous idea had safely died.
I also wouldn't want to be in one of the hyped countries, it's going to get overrun and the cost of living will be jacked up.
Siberia is looking better by the day...
One well, may be one day something that isn't hyped with digital nomads and "wealthy retirees" will mean some rebel territory with daily explosions.
Georgia really wants to join the EU. It's in semi-warring state with Russia. Right now they allow entry and quarantine-free from: Germany, France, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia. Just look at the list... it'll be going in the same political direction.

srd

Pigeon
I dont know how viable any place is in Europe for anyone not of the 'elitist' class who in turn will destroy themselves and be destroyed in short order. But I live in the UK and have lived briefly in Europe per se, places like Germany, and its all the same...corporations own everything, mass immigration, increasingly corrupted men and women of all generations and especially the young... I went to Hungary in 2013 with a really good friend (we are no longer friends partly because he is a sell-out to his own Anglo race) and his job in Hungary was to move their jobs offshore to India, and the locals loved him and never resented his offshoring their jobs. It was also a degenerate place, the capital at least, where casual sex was the norm, and though the girls were beautiful, it seemed like they were only 10-15 years behind the UK in terms of destroying themselves. I remember one incident clearly, a homeless guy fell down in the street and despite there being 15 white Hungarians and also my white UK friend as his white Hungarian girlfriend, the only guy who stopped to help this guy and get him an ambulance was me, a nonwhite person. Im pretty sure once the money disappears in the US/Anglosphere/Europe 5-10 years from now, all whites in these countries will behave similarly to the white Hungarians I met. I'm like thinking "WTF help me guys, he's supposed to be one of your own!" as this poor guy is collapsed in the middle of the street in the middle of winter outside the public baths in the middle of the city. I have gathered from other white friends that Lithuania and many other countries in that area are similar, looking white helps but in general there is mistrust and a unhelping atmosphere even between white looking folks.

I dont think there is a single 'white person' country that will escape the economic fallout of our collapsing Western society, not even Russia. And I did argue the 'elitists' would go down for various reasons, but that is a story for another time which I have discussed briefly on other threads and not the topic here. But unless you are white and plan to expat to a third world country to an expat community (which perhaps isn't a real solution either), there is no real 'utopia' for the common man. I did note on other threads here that people did say that the US was better in some ways than these 'second world' European places, but how long is that situation in the US going to last? I would've thought the first countries to go down would be the USA and my country of the U.K. I have accepted I may or may not be stuck here, but if I am here a decade from now that I am going down with the ship (albeit, not my preferred choice). USA/UK are the epicentre of globalism and race-replacement and its like being on the Titanic but most people are determined not to see the truth and how they are contributing to it. Denial and delusion are what the populace are into, even the allegedly 'thinking types'.

I think the problem with a post-Covid world is that if a vaccination is required, it may be required to leave your current country and enter a new one. Especially all 'white people' countries are going to require a vaccination, mabye less so third world ones. I question the ability to vaccinate 7.6 billion people globally and there is no need to, its only really a 'developed country' vaccine, and one that is for 'white peoples'. I dont want to discuss why, that would take too long and this isn't the place for it. I also think that along with citizenship, having enough finances and even a firm job offer would be a requirement for many countries, even European ones, so most people looking to move are out of luck. Only the 'elite class' can move more freely(for now) and only within reason, because they have a lot of stuff, including MONEY to make such a move possible!

But to conclude, im not sure im fond of certain posters saying 'Eastern Europe is bad as are many other places...we have it much better back in the USA/whatever and its better here than over there'.... well that is true FOR NOW and won't be true a great deal longer! The problem with thinking like that is that its just passive and typical thinking of a group of people who value comfort over survival / liberty / doing the right thing. And so in time even those few economic freedoms, liberties and even survival will be lost. The banker and his ilk may deserve a death of one thousand cuts, but it will be the population that will suffer that and the banker will die a simple death most likely, even by his own hand. I hate hearing people say 'oh its better here so why think about moving there' as its like hearing some imbecile whose head is in the stockade with a big black dildo up his backside say these things before he gets stoned to death. And the worst thing is that whilst white people are supposed to be allies, it is the white people saying/believing these moronic things the most. And there may be very many reasons for that - but its not great that he/she is digging one grave for the nonwhite person who is affected negatively by globalism, whilst digging the other grave for themselves AND THEIR ENTIRE RACE. No one has done more to spread globalism to the masses than USA/UK and no one has done more too destroy the white race than USA/UK....even whites of Anglo/European descent. I mean after two wars in Iraq and going into the Middle East and Afghanistan several times to spread 'democracy' to the locals and steal their oil, the net result of these wars has been mass immigration into Europe...so when the sh*t hits the fan, why are white europeans going to like US/UK people where fingers will be pointing, heck, some of them dont already right now for the aforementioned reasons.

aynrus

Pelican
I dont know how viable any place is in Europe for anyone not of the 'elitist' class who in turn will destroy themselves and be destroyed in short order. But I live in the UK and have lived briefly in Europe per se, places like Germany, and its all the same...corporations own everything, mass immigration, increasingly corrupted men and women of all generations and especially the young....

..And I did argue the 'elitists' would go down for various reasons, but that is a story for another time which I have discussed briefly on other threads and not the topic here. But unless you are white and plan to expat to a third world country to an expat community (which perhaps isn't a real solution either), there is no real 'utopia' for the common man. I did note on other threads here that people did say that the US was better in some ways than these 'second world' European places, but how long is that situation in the US going to last? I would've thought the first countries to go down would be the USA and my country of the U.K. I have accepted I may or may not be stuck here, but if I am here a decade from now that I am going down with the ship (albeit, not my preferred choice). USA/UK are the epicentre of globalism and race-replacement and its like being on the Titanic but most people are determined not to see the truth and how they are contributing to it. Denial and delusion are what the populace are into, even the allegedly 'thinking types'.

I think the problem with a post-Covid world is that if a vaccination is required, it may be required to leave your current country and enter a new one. Especially all 'white people' countries are going to require a vaccination, mabye less so third world ones. I question the ability to vaccinate 7.6 billion people globally and there is no need to, its only really a 'developed country' vaccine, and one that is for 'white peoples'. I dont want to discuss why, that would take too long and this isn't the place for it. I also think that along with citizenship, having enough finances and even a firm job offer would be a requirement for many countries, even European ones, so most people looking to move are out of luck. Only the 'elite class' can move more freely(for now) and only within reason, because they have a lot of stuff, including MONEY to make such a move possible!
Well, I'm really surprised at what was said in one of the above posts about the "ease" of moving to another country, including European Union.
It's very difficult to get permanent residency anywhere now, and the real estate or investment option that remains is only for the wealthy.
Moving to most countries already requires either wealth or a firm job offer (unless it's a refugee situation).
Average person including in the States has no funds or capacity to relocate to EU or most other countries.
And most people in the world make something in the lines of $400/month on average, the only way they'd be able to move in on corporate slavery job offer, complete with vaxx, monitoring by robots, masks, communist PC HR, etc.
It's mostly elite's privilege to legally move elsewhere, already. Millions move illegally and live hard life of illegals.
Even poor countries in Africa don't allow outsiders to immigrate now, it's hard to get permanent residency there.

No, US remaining freedoms aren't going to last long. In super-conservative and Chrisian area in rural Southern Missouri I'm seeing 99.5% mask compliance in big stores now, it was right before the inauguration of the Beast man day. The writing is on the wall.

Wouldn't want to live in elite's parts of the world, the hyped playgrounds or enclaves for the more "elite" subset of two-leggeg creatures, they'll be the worst gulags....yes, mRNA vaxx is primarily for physical and behavioral control over white people and the worst place is to be will be in the heart of corporate empire countries. Living in these countries is expensive and requires slaving in one or another form, for the same master, one will have to slave for the Beast most of the life just to cover insane living costs. Most of the world will be separated into thick-walled parts for more "elite" people and for the rest.

One thing, once you get used to living in the "elite" parts of the world it will be very hard to impossible to go back to living among what they plan to be a "Morlocks zone". Elois will have trouble among Morlocks.
It'll require major mental reworking of yourself to accept different living standards and mentality, including different standards of hygiene, but another thing is once the locals find out you're from elite gringo place you'll be a target for robbery, home invasion, and worse. If I move to rural Russia or Belarus I will need to conceal my US citizenship at any cost, I've been warned many times about this by the locals. But you can easily get ratted out, as some government workers will know what's your other citizenship is.

But as to Russia - there're places there where one can escape the globalist BS, and will be able to continue to, even Stalin wasn't able to change life there...very self-sufficient people, who literally live without money already. It's just they're very cold places...and it would be very hard for someone non-native to understand mentality there, it's different.

Last edited:

JohnKreese

Pelican
There is a lot of information in the previous posting meant to discourage people from considering a move to CE/EE/Balkans. I'm going to address some of it below:

Someone just posted in another thread, they're in Romania, said masks are required to leave the house.
Serbia has mandatory adult vaccination law and it's enforced. So far it's been for older vaccines like tetanus, hepatitis, diphtheria, etc on the fixed list, but they just changed that law 1.5 months ago to expand it to now be applicable to any vaxx that government wants; this was done to open the way for the poison vaxx. I'm pretty much 99% sure that permanent residency permit in Serbia (medical exam required) will also require this death vaxx.
Georgia borders are closed right now, I think this is telling.
The attractive parts about Serbia and Georgia is easy immigration (despite what someone posted here immigration to most countries now is NOT an easy thing these days... it's the opposite, very difficult and expensive).
I was considering the latter 2 countries even before the scam-hoax, but think they're now off my list for the reasons above.

Montenegro offers one-year renewable temp. residency permits based on buying inexpensive real estate. However these don't lead to long-term residency permit or citizenship. Also, no free healthcare, one must buy coverage and it might be expensive.
Not sure how easy it is to get into Albania
or Macedonia on a permanent basis. But if one wants to do it, I'd say time to act is now before the vaxx became a part of medical exam for perm. residency.
So far, I am not aware of any PR or temporary residency permits that require proof of vaccination. Of course, this will likely happen in the future, however, its just as likely (probably more so) that Western countries will mandate that all citizens take the vaccine. In that case, you're facing the needle either way (unless bugging out, in either place). I'm not onboard with the vaccine now, but after a few years will give it a second look. As it is, it wouldn't be hard to get some official-looking but bogus documentation stating that you've been vaccinated to pass since the document, along with the rest of the residency application, is just going to get thrown in some random, unorganized file in the back of some dumpy government office (and it will, possibly after the brief examination of a low-level, chain-smoking bureaucrat).

Your information on Montenegro is incorrect. 5 years of temporary residency can lead to PR. Residency can also be acquired by forming a shelf company (this is true for Serbia, Montenegro, Bulgaria*, and a host of other CE/EE countries) which can, in many cases, ultimately lead to PR.

If you're American, Albania essentially lets you stay indefinitely (thanks, Kosovo!) without a visa. If you want something more definite, your first permit is valid for five years.

Healthcare is normally a prerequisite to attaining residency. Basic plans in Balkan countries might set you back $30 USD a month for the basic plan (those big ballers have to pay closer to $50 for the premium plans!), although I've personally receive medical care in the region without having to pay (I tried to after receiving a series of examinations, tests, and IVs, but they said it would be too much trouble for them. Of course, your mileage may vary). If you're worried about the level or quality of coverage, purchasing insurance through international providers for an additional nominal fee (which, combined with the country-specific plan would be exponentially less than what you'd pay in the US) is an option.

Um, I've been dealing with painful assimilation topic my entire adult life...
Blending-in visually really helps to avoid being a crime target.
The rest is not so easy.
If you start learning the language after age 23 or so, you never get rid of the accent unless you got rare abilities.
Will never be treated like "one of ours" - it gets old. Will get advantage taken of all the time because of language and lack of citizenship.
Assimilation to me means feeling at home, not looking over your shoulder for the next time you get discriminated against, being truly viewed as an equal and one of them.
My take is: you never assimilate unless you moved under age 21-23 or so.
I never want to live where I'm not a native speaker again.
I don't want to downplay any personal experiences you've had since we are all leading different lives.

However, all of the assimilation stuff you mention here could easily be apply to justify NOT moving within one's own country. Should the guy from the Northeast not move to the South because he has a "NeY Yorker" accent and people will never treat the Yankee like all of the other good ole' boys? Should the guy from 'Bama stay out of Boston because he's just some dumb redneck who talks too slow to everyone in the big city?

Guess people are just stuck!

I'm still waiting for the discrimination based on lack of citizenship to kick in. If anything, I have experienced more advantageous outcomes in situations as a result of authority figures (no, I'm not doing anything illegal) initially assuming I'm a local (and taking a stern tone with me) before smiling widely and asking me "where in USA" I'm from before sending me on my merry way (back in the US, the cops would at least check my ID or something). Do I get taken advantage of by some taxi drivers and those in similar positions to scam me/overcharge me? Of course. Do I still come out ahead by not getting scammed to the tune of ridiculously high COL, tax on worldwide income (FEIE, everyone), astronomical health insurance rates, car insurance rates, etc. I think so (one of my lawyer friends in the region does research or small jobs for me every once in a while. I have to sneak money in his car or folder because he refuses to let me pay him for such services. Lawyers in America would charge hundreds an hour just for "thinking" about my cases).

I'm sure the day will come where there is some negative ramification for not being a local. Looking at Biden's first 100 days agenda, I think such a ramification would be more a certainty back "home", though.

Well, I'm really surprised at what was said in one of the above posts about the "ease" of moving to another country, including European Union.
It's very difficult to get permanent residency anywhere now, and the real estate or investment option that remains is only for the wealthy.
Moving to most countries already requires either wealth or a firm job offer (unless it's a refugee situation).
Average person including in the States has no funds or capacity to relocate to EU or most other countries.

And most people in the world make something in the lines of $400/month on average, the only way they'd be able to move in on corporate slavery job offer, complete with vaxx, monitoring by robots, masks, communist PC HR, etc.
It's mostly elite's privilege to legally move elsewhere, already. Millions move illegally and live hard life of illegals.
Even poor countries in Africa don't allow outsiders to immigrate now, it's hard to get permanent residency there.
Why are we talking about the "average" person in the US here who has no interest in leaving America, doesn't have a passport, and can't find Florida on the map? Anyone thinking about moving to one of the above-mentioned countries shouldn't really consider it if they're in such a dire situation where they couldn't even put up a few grand to set up a shelf company (for residency purposes). However, they don't have to have "wealth" or a job; a decent amount of savings (which could be put aside in a year or two of cutting costs, even on a low US salary) and a desire to learn how to make money online will do just fine.

srd

Pigeon
I don't want to downplay any personal experiences you've had since we are all leading different lives.

However, all of the assimilation stuff you mention here could easily be apply to justify NOT moving within one's own country. Should the guy from the Northeast not move to the South because he has a "NeY Yorker" accent and people will never treat the Yankee like all of the other good ole' boys? Should the guy from 'Bama stay out of Boston because he's just some dumb redneck who talks too slow to everyone in the big city

Why are we talking about the "average" person in the US here who has no interest in leaving America, doesn't have a passport, and can't find Florida on the map? Anyone thinking about moving to one of the above-mentioned countries shouldn't really consider it if they're in such a dire situation where they couldn't even put up a few grand to set up a shelf company (for residency purposes). However, they don't have to have "wealth" or a job; a decent amount of savings (which could be put aside in a year or two of cutting costs, even on a low US salary) and a desire to learn how to make money online will do just fine.
I could criticise a lot here... I am focussing on the above two sections. Moving within one's own country is not in any way comparable to being a foreigner inside of EE/elsewhere at all, where you do get discriminated against even if you're white looking. I have seen it with so many friends. There is also the language barrier as well as culture. Having lived stateside you can't compare movement within the US to moving outside of it.

Also:

The above article is about how 40% of US citizens dont even have 400$ to spare. Not everyone who is poor is worthless, they sometimes have had their parents/themselves screwed by the system owned by the banker, hence WHY they are poor. Putting up a shelf company for residency purposes isn't as easy as you think, depending on the country, and sometimes not at all.

I do agree people should not be discouraged from leaving the States/Anglosphere/etc and moving elsewhere. I think more people would if they could. But you do need money to check different places out before deciding a country to settle in and at least some savings, which some worthwhile people dont have. There are many other difficulties too. Its just a reality for many people. We already live in a period of economic 'elitism' where only a few people can afford to do this, outside of the psychopathic 'elites', and the countries the remainder would have a choice of moving to aren't always that great, Ive known many expats, it gets harder year by year and its a lifestyle for a guy who is older who has a lot of savings and not younger guys necessarily who want to move and are stating out in life/older guys who have been screwed by the 'system'/etc. You're just speaking of your own limited personal experience and then generalising that all people are in positions like yourself, which is not true. That is not your fault or responsibility, but it is just the viewpoint/advice you offer is limited to a very small group of people and there are many worthwhile people out there outside of that group.

I think these new tax rates are going to encourage a-lot of men who have assets and are entrepreneurial to leave the USA. I posted it in the 2020 election thread but I will post it again. The crackdown is here. I'm very conflicted at the moment on what to do in terms of relocating goes. I live in New York and am looking to go overseas to Europe I have in mind Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Romania, Spain Or Italy. I keep hearing mixed things about them. I'm waiting for this whole thing to die down a little bit so I can travel relatively normal again, but I think this notion is becoming more and more delusional as it appears to be doing the exact opposite of dying down but whatever. Is there anyone else who is facing a similar problem and has ambition to leave the country?

Part of me feels like I should just relocate somewhere in the states and take up my cross. The problem with this Is that I like many other men have been so disgusted with America and am becoming even more increasingly so and thus arriving at the conclusion that the only option is to leave here for somewhere else.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    458.1 KB · Views: 16

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Is there anyone else who is facing a similar problem and has ambition to leave the country?

Yes, I was meant to leave in April but everything shut down in early March and I've been here since. Currently looking at checking out the few countries that are open in the hopes that more will open up relatively soon(may be a pipe dream).

Yes, I was meant to leave in April but everything shut down in early March and I've been here since. Currently looking at checking out the few countries that are open in the hopes that more will open up relatively soon(may be a pipe dream).

Same thing happened to a friend of mine who was looking to check out Italy. I myself was going to travel around a bit and see what's up.