Best Christian Country to expat to by/before 2024

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
Guys, honestly, what are you expecting by moving to the east EU? What would be the gain?
I don't want to discourage you, but I'm living here all my life and traveled around EE from south Greece to the north Baltic many times, and people here generally are leaving to the west if possible, not vice-versa.

You wouldn't escape covid insanity by moving here. Local politicians are crooked, corrupted, servile EU puppets. All of them. Many of them former commies. Freedom is an unknown word for them.

Yes, the population is more conservative overall, women are prettier and less "independent" than in the west, but the government system is rotten to the core. Many people depressive and cynical, American ideas and values as freedom, individualism are strange to them totally.

I don't think, the grass is greener here.
This post got me thinking. Definitely a lot of the posts here express an interest in eastern Europe over west. I have also known various travel and expat types who headed east. I headed west, but it was partially due to knowing some western European languages, and partially cause I never felt any particular heartfelt pull towards eastern Europe like these other folks I had met.

I've been to Poland and most of the former Yugoslavia but not much of the rest. Only briefly ever in the Baltics, but not to Latvia. For years now I have been curious about the Black Sea. The Danube river passes through a lot of Germany, and Hungary and it is an interesting thought where it ends up. As I have had a bit to do with Bulgarian people in the past, that will probably be the place to visit next I manage to hit the road.

Roosh lived in Poland for several years. Poland is very near to Germany, where I have spent a lot of time, and it is very different. I will never forget a business trip to a place not that far from Krakow, and in the course of a 3 day stay, I saw about two fist fights on the streets and had some guy crossing at the lights randomly gesturing to pick a fight. Years in Germany I never saw that, the place is so incredibly tame. Also once very briefly in Warsaw, I could immediately see an enormous difference in the way the Polish men and women carried themselves.

"What are you expecting". What I was not expecting is Germany letting down its borders to all and sundry in 2015.. Not that it changed the streetscape enormously but it was a very bad development. There is a lot more that could be said about the place but will leave it at that for now. I suppose it is not much point of moving somewhere if it is the same bland overly liberal place with increasingly globohomo propaganda.

For me moving to eastern Europe at this point is probably off the cards, but that many people here talk about it I will have to make another visit before too long.

I haven't looked into it but possibly @fortyfive is right "Local politicians are crooked, corrupted, servile EU puppets. All of them. Many of them former commies. Freedom is an unknown word for them." Possibly worse than Western European politicians, although for the moment I've lost interest in closely following politics, it smells and there hasn't been any good news since Brexit and Trump getting elected, which is a long time ago. In western european politics there also has not been any truly good news for a while, if anyone knows any do share..

Easy_C

Peacock
I see a lot of posts of guys telling other guys to just stick it out where they are now. And that makes me wonder if these guys are already married, have kids, and a nice home that they've put a lot of work into.
Which is terrible advice. I'm one of "these guys" but I did not accomplish that by looking for water in a desert.

Poland is very near to Germany, where I have spent a lot of time, and it is very different
Been to Germany many times, and when I was younger and believed "money can buy you happiness" I admired that country, their materialistic abundance of everything. After the fall of communism, all East Europeans were desiring the western lifestyle and their fancy things.

But now we are soberer. Prosperity never came for the most, and unfulfilled desire created bitterness in many.

And Germany fell from my pedestal too. I learned to put faith in God instead of in the worldly system, and God blessed me countless times, also financially.

Besides western countries changed rapidly. To the worse.
The thing I don't like the most is their never-ending obsession over control and rules for everything. You can't even pee under a tree in a park, because of cameras, rules, and law-abiding citizens. Only cats and rats can, not you.

Everyone is harassing everyone because people hate each other. Karens are everywhere.
And sheeple are welcoming any new stupid rule because politicians promised them improving life, right after implementing that another petty silly little rule, ban, tax, certificate, whatever.
But no one ever asks, where is promised happiness?

Just get the mask, take a jab, download your QR code and you'll be happy. Really, it is scientifically proven.
Still not happy? Don't worry, just wait for another human improvement.
When we will fix the climate, gender, and tax evasions, only then you'll see what happiness truly is.

Tippy

Robin
I didn't even think about politics or globohomo until about a year ago. I had a very individualistic streak in me and imagined if I just worked hard, I'd get a good life in the end. Girlfriend and decent job and enjoyable life. I am truly astonished by how dumb I was.

I underestimated the effects of feminism and the difficulties of finding a wife in the West. Even though it was staring me in the face !

Sometimes a good place can still make you feel very isolated and lonely though, even an on paper great location which is free of globohomo madness.

And some places with easier fornication tempt us to sin and not to finding a wife. I lived in SEA for many years yet did not meet appropriate wife material. Living abroad also trained me to degrade myself to the status of exotic harlot since that is what I was to the women there. So actually the paradises away from the West ? Often they just tempt us to different sins.

I think in the West you basically have to accept a life of monk like behaviour but even that is hard when bombarded with idiotic nonsense daily. It is difficult to keep ones frustration and rage and check when one is living in an insane and evil system.

Luckily, they have not been able to remove all of God's gifts just yet in the West. Best to live in the countryside and appreciate what has remained untainted rather than wage a war (real or in your mind) with the fat slob mob

Louis IX

Pelican
Been to Germany many times, and when I was younger and believed "money can buy you happiness" I admired that country, their materialistic abundance of everything. After the fall of communism, all East Europeans were desiring the western lifestyle and their fancy things.

But now we are soberer. Prosperity never came for the most, and unfulfilled desire created bitterness in many.

And Germany fell from my pedestal too. I learned to put faith in God instead of in the worldly system, and God blessed me countless times, also financially.

Besides western countries changed rapidly. To the worse.
The thing I don't like the most is their never-ending obsession over control and rules for everything. You can't even pee under a tree in a park, because of cameras, rules, and law-abiding citizens. Only cats and rats can, not you.

Everyone is harassing everyone because people hate each other. Karens are everywhere.
And sheeple are welcoming any new stupid rule because politicians promised them improving life, right after implementing that another petty silly little rule, ban, tax, certificate, whatever.
But no one ever asks, where is promised happiness?

Just get the mask, take a jab, download your QR code and you'll be happy. Really, it is scientifically proven.
Still not happy? Don't worry, just wait for another human improvement.
When we will fix the climate, gender, and tax evasions, only then you'll see what happiness truly is.
You forgot to say that Black Lives Matter

Imo Germany is overrated. Everyone thinks the country is so efficient and productive, but it is bureaucracy hell with everything that has got to do with their inefficient government, their industry is dying, many cities are grey and dull and wir schaffen das created an unsolvable monster... Berlin is cool, but parking is a hell and it’s really stressful getting around.

On the other side of the borders we have Poland that is not insane and have actual women, Switzerland that is beautiful and rich, Netherlands where expats actually want to live and Denmark that will not go under from immigration.

/rant

Caramasão

Sparrow
Disclaimer: I've never been to eastern europe, and my opinion that I'm about to give is just based on my understanding of European attitudes and identity. I am American

I think that unless you have heritage from those countries and you speak the local language near fluency, it would be hard to be considered a local. I would imagine that the more traditional and conservative the country is, the more this would be the case. During good times, they wouldn't mind an expat christian being around and learning about their country. But keep in mind with the way things are going with the migrant crisis, it will become harder to become a citizen (even legally immigrating and assimilating). You may get some more leeway if you are a practicing member of the local church, but people will still consider you a foreigner. This could have implications on your social and dating life, as a traditional church girl's parents would probably have a harder time approving a relationship with a foreign man than a local man.

I'm not saying staying in America would be a better decision, but it's something to keep in mind.

What is your ancestral background? You don't have to say here or be specific, but if you know when/where your ancestors came from, it would be worth checking if those countries have citizenship/residency by ancestry programs. I'm eligible for citizenship in two Mediterranean countries. I speak one of those countries languages near fluently, and the other is similar enough and I'm learning it easily. One of the countries I have friends and family in, so when I do make the move (hopefully next summer) I have local connections and I'm familiar with the culture below the surface level. I think a set up like this would be ideal in the case of expatriating to europe.

I would also recommend looking into southern south america. Chile, argentina, southern brazil and Uruguay may be what you are looking for. Easy residency/citizenship, developed, good dating life, mostly white, but with easier assimilation than europe. Uruguay and argentina aren't particularly religious countries, but you can find religious people if you try. Brazil isn't as white as europe, but I like where the country is headed under Bolsonaro
In regard to Brazil I would recommend Santa Catarina, is by far the safest and most right wing Brazilian State.

As far as I can see most of Latin-America is being affected by the same negative influences (some countries more, some a bit less) as Europe and North America...
For me is going to be one of the African countries (out of the 7-8 I have been examining closely) or perhaps one of the (theoretically) poorer nations of the Caribbean (Dominican Republic or Haiti).
But that's just me. Other guys may find their escape somewhere else.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
Cuba would be interesting if it opened up, but the window would probably be so small due to instant money dumping and American influence from South Florida.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
I can't predict the future, but the general feeling is that things are going to get down pretty soon worldwide.

Now is not the time to trade ships in my opinion.

Time to stay and prepare for the fighting and martyrdom (if you're Christian).

And considering the mentality of Eastern Europeans, they will wonder why the fuck you came here alone and left your family and friends behind while your cities are burning and people are rioting.

To the bolded comment:
No.
If it comes to violence, the battle was lost long before. Realizing that, getting out before you have no choice but to die fighting is the best option. Take what you've learned, create a new home elsewhere, and teach those around you how it all happened so that history doesn't repeat.

About Eastern European mentality:
I've been living in Ukraine since 2015. When Ukrainians see the headlines of violence and the clips of Antifa and BLM terrorists committing all the violence, they take solace in the fact that their country is racially and religiously homogenous.

To the bolded comment:
No.
If it comes to violence, the battle was lost long before. Realizing that, getting out before you have no choice but to die fighting is the best option. Take what you've learned, create a new home elsewhere, and teach those around you how it all happened so that history doesn't repeat.

About Eastern European mentality:
I've been living in Ukraine since 2015. When Ukrainians see the headlines of violence and the clips of Antifa and BLM terrorists committing all the violence, they take solace in the fact that their country is racially and religiously homogenous.
Both the Russian Federation and the Ukraine have higher violent crime (including murder) rates than the US...

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
The topic was about fighting marxists and cultural marxism in a revolution/overthrow type of situation. Christians aren't being persecuted and murdered or blamed for all of society's problems in Eastern Europe.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
@Barron , do many people attend church, at least on a monthly basis, in Ukraine? What would you guess?
Some do, but most do not.
Recall that the Soviet Union banned religion. As with all communist dictatorships, the state was to be perceived as the perfect entity. It's ideology is divine because it solves all of society's problems, and the communist party is the religion of that ideology. Thus there can be no God, or more precisely, the state is God.

However, people in western Ukraine (the Catholic part of the country) attend church far more often.