Best Christian Country to expat to by/before 2024

I am also a fan of the lawyer and Anti-Sex tourism YTer Conor Clyne whose focus is an upscale lifestyle for extended periods in Belarus, Russia and Ukraine ... Great content and Anti Scam Feral female seminars from a lawyer with Extensive on the Ground expertise as well as his favorite Country Brazil... He rarely visits his home country of Ireland preferring the three major white Slavic countries known for slim beautiful women.
Hi Deepdiver,

I have watched countless of Conor's videos. Would you elaborate your experience and insight please ?
1. Have you used his service? How useful his service will be to find a loyal wife?
2. Which country among those three are the best for both living and building family?
3. If not those three countries which one would you recommend?

These are my metrics:
44 years old engineer; building a digital nomad business; polyglot (multiple languages) => planning to learn Russian language part time;
EU citizen; healthy 180 cm/69 kg; church goer christian; single and no children

Safety is paramount.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
What makes you all think you can travel by 2024. I think they will ban flights (unless fully vaxxed) within the month, or by September at the latest. Any cause for optimism?

LoveBug

Kingfisher
What makes you all think you can travel by 2024. I think they will ban flights (unless fully vaxxed) within the month, or by September at the latest. Any cause for optimism?
I think at that point you’d have to be abnormally anti-vaxx to not get the jab

we seem to have a lot of that sentiment in the coronavirus section, but if push comes to shove I think several will just take the jab

Personally, I don’t want the vaxx, but will take it as soon as it gets to be a pain in the azz if concrete evidence against it to a large/specified degree isn’t present

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I think at that point you’d have to be abnormally anti-vaxx to not get the jab

we seem to have a lot of that sentiment in the coronavirus section, but if push comes to shove I think several will just take the jab

Personally, I don’t want the vaxx, but will take it as soon as it gets to be a pain in the azz if concrete evidence against it to a large/specified degree isn’t present
The vaccine system is just a step onto the beast system. Eventually it will become a microchip scenario. Thus, I don't even want to step foot on it. That's not even considering the multiplicity of health concerns. So there would have to be a very justifiable reason to want to get it at that point to travel. At the same time, if they actually allowed something like covaxxin to be utilized, it would be less of a big deal. But instead they don't allow you to get that vaccine and instead try to force you to take experimental RNA filled with toxic graphene. Why? That's incredibly nefarious. If they allowed novavax or covaxxin I would then have to deeply consider the pros and cons. Even then wouldn't want it and there would have to be a very good reason to get it.

The vaccine system is just a step onto the beast system. Eventually it will become a microchip scenario. Thus, I don't even want to step foot on it. That's not even considering the multiplicity of health concerns. So there would have to be a very justifiable reason to want to get it at that point to travel. At the same time, if they actually allowed something like covaxxin to be utilized, it would be less of a big deal. But instead they don't allow you to get that vaccine and instead try to force you to take experimental RNA filled with toxic graphene. Why? That's incredibly nefarious. If they allowed novavax or covaxxin I would then have to deeply consider the pros and cons. Even then wouldn't want it and there would have to be a very good reason to get it.
Another main concern of vaccination is the auto-immune response of some people. To address this Indonesia is testing a dendritic cell therapy with the help of USA. The method is as follow: they take your blood and expose it to the virus and cultivated your B-cells (antibody) for couple days and then inject your own blood to your body. I am not a doctor but this sounds promising. Because it is your own blood and cells there would be no auto-immune response. By 2024 it could be available.

Other than your vaccine concern, what do you think about which country to relocate? Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Philippines, Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile?

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Another main concern of vaccination is the auto-immune response of some people. To address this Indonesia is testing a dendritic cell therapy with the help of USA. The method is as follow: they take your blood and expose it to the virus and cultivated your B-cells (antibody) for couple days and then inject your own blood to your body. I am not a doctor but this sounds promising. Because it is your own blood and cells there would be no auto-immune response. By 2024 it could be available.

Other than your vaccine concern, what do you think about which country to relocate? Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, Philippines, Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile?
Well, the vaccine is my number one concern so we'd have to see which countries refuse the vaccine passport. As of now, it looks like Ukraine is stepping on that system, albeit slowly due to lack of funding. Belarus is a good option if it can stay out of war. As an American, it might be dicey to be there and be considered a spy all the time. My friend is in North Macedonia now and he says they just initiated the vaccine passport, but he is going to Serbia, which apparently has not adopted it––we'll see what his update is.

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Armenia and Georgia. Orthodox Christian countries, very conservative, and almost nobody received vaccine yet. I booked a flight for this weekend to Europe but I intend on making my way to Georgia and Armenia if things really go south. My friend is really spooking me with his stories of Europe. He is warning me saying "cancel your trip, dark times are ahead here. They are clamping down. People are going to start going missing." :oops: He is concerned because he thinks the crackdown on people who are unvaccinated is severe. He can't even get a coffee. They are afraid of getting fined and occasionally will smuggle him in the back of the restaurant or cafe to get him food!

Well, the vaccine is my number one concern so we'd have to see which countries refuse the vaccine passport. As of now, it looks like Ukraine is stepping on that system, albeit slowly due to lack of funding. Belarus is a good option if it can stay out of war. As an American, it might be dicey to be there and be considered a spy all the time. My friend is in North Macedonia now and he says they just initiated the vaccine passport, but he is going to Serbia, which apparently has not adopted it––we'll see what his update is.

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Armenia and Georgia. Orthodox Christian countries, very conservative, and almost nobody received vaccine yet. I booked a flight for this weekend to Europe but I intend on making my way to Georgia and Armenia if things really go south. My friend is really spooking me with his stories of Europe. He is warning me saying "cancel your trip, dark times are ahead here. They are clamping down. People are going to start going missing." :oops: He is concerned because he thinks the crackdown on people who are unvaccinated is severe. He can't even get a coffee. They are afraid of getting fined and occasionally will smuggle him in the back of the restaurant or cafe to get him food!
Belarus will be peaceful and stable.
Armenia is indeed a good tip. Georgia has problem with Russia but generally good.
Serbia is better economically than North Macedonia.
I am living in Germany. The last time I went to restaurant was last month. Very normal, no test, no vaccine passport, only wearing mask while not at the table. Mostly I cook by myself and shop at local supermarket with mask.
But it is not recommended to come here, the politicians are very pro vaccination.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Another option is Russia, if one can get a visa. I consider Russia a good place but hard to get to.

I don't know if Belarus will be stable and peaceful, what makes you think this? The globalists want that country to be destroyed so won't they keep sowing division? It seems like Lukashenko repelled their most recent attack and they are frustrated with him.

Another option is Russia, if one can get a visa. I consider Russia a good place but hard to get to.

I don't know if Belarus will be stable and peaceful, what makes you think this? The globalists want that country to be destroyed so won't they keep sowing division? It seems like Lukashenko repelled their most recent attack and they are frustrated with him.
Belarus is a buffer zone between Russia and NATO. Putin will do everything possible to maintain this after he failed in Ukraine.
You are correct about the globalist agenda, but this time it will not work. The key is oil and gas.

There is a proverb if the people are not hungry there would be no revolution. If you watch youtube vlogs of Irish Partizan, Bald and Bankrupt or other youtubers, you will see that basic necessities are met and affordable, the country is stable. Safety is also better than Ukraine and Russia.

To get to Minsk you need to fly over Istanbul. I don't know what kind of visa you need. If you want to stay long term, you could start by learning Russian at the university. They will provide the invitation letter.

Kiwi

Robin
"Go therefore and make disciples of the best nation by 2024, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"

Why is this even a thread?

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Update from my friend in Macedonia. A big mall posted security guards out front to prevent people from getting in, even to get groceries. Smaller shops are open for the moment. He says it is difficult for them to enforce, as you can sneak past the guards, but it's worrisome he has to do that just to get food.

Also, Kosovo has just implemented the vaccine passport as well, so if you want to go to a restaurant you need a vaccine or a PCR test that is negative lol. I am shocked that small countries like this are able to enforce these rules.

So it's not looking good for Europe. Will any country be a place of freedom at the end of this?

Update from my friend in Macedonia. A big mall posted security guards out front to prevent people from getting in, even to get groceries. Smaller shops are open for the moment. He says it is difficult for them to enforce, as you can sneak past the guards, but it's worrisome he has to do that just to get food.

Also, Kosovo has just implemented the vaccine passport as well, so if you want to go to a restaurant you need a vaccine or a PCR test that is negative lol. I am shocked that small countries like this are able to enforce these rules.

So it's not looking good for Europe. Will any country be a place of freedom at the end of this?
Thank you for your update. Maybe your friend should inquire Serbia, they are connected economically to China not EU.
Unfortunately maybe no country will be vaccine passport free eventually. Small EE countries are at the mercy of Brussels. They have to do it for money.
Maybe you could try the dendritic cell therapy as it is not a vaccine. It is your own blood. But the test / research is not finished yet. And only Indonesia doing it.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Thank you for your update. Maybe your friend should inquire Serbia, they are connected economically to China not EU.
Unfortunately maybe no country will be vaccine passport free eventually. Small EE countries are at the mercy of Brussels. They have to do it for money.
Maybe you could try the dendritic cell therapy as it is not a vaccine. It is your own blood. But the test / research is not finished yet. And only Indonesia doing it.
Yes he is getting the PCR test to enter Serbia. From my research, Serbian people have rejected the vaccine passport idea (for the moment). We'll see what his update is when he arrives.

Yes he is getting the PCR test to enter Serbia. From my research, Serbian people have rejected the vaccine passport idea (for the moment). We'll see what his update is when he arrives.
Then it might be your best hope. Serbia is decoupled from EU. Maybe applying for university or if you have money open a business (which is more risky) and get a long term visa. Maybe apply to study Serbian language. Living cost should be low enough compared to US and if you can get a digital nomad job, you are financially set.

Sorry to threadjack, but I've always wanted to visit Iceland my whole life. It seems they are shut down at the moment, does anyone know a good resource that has the status of countries, because if there is a window where it is open I would love to visit.

Sorry to threadjack, but I've always wanted to visit Iceland my whole life. It seems they are shut down at the moment, does anyone know a good resource that has the status of countries, because if there is a window where it is open I would love to visit.
this is what I found so far. It does not list any tourist, maybe you need to ask the embassy directly.

This rule is only for vaccinated individuals with ties to Iceland.

Quote from the article:
Individuals with ties to Iceland are:

• Icelandic citizens
  • Individuals domiciled in Iceland
  • Individuals who have an Icelandic work permit
  • Applicants for a work permit or international protection in Iceland

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Hi Deepdiver,

I have watched countless of Conor's videos. Would you elaborate your experience and insight please ?
1. Have you used his service? How useful his service will be to find a loyal wife?
2. Which country among those three are the best for both living and building family?
3. If not those three countries which one would you recommend?

These are my metrics:
44 years old engineer; building a digital nomad business; polyglot (multiple languages) => planning to learn Russian language part time;
EU citizen; healthy 180 cm/69 kg; church goer christian; single and no children

Safety is paramount.
PM message me for a confidential brutally honest reply...

MrFreezy

Sparrow
This guy made it work in Russia...so it seems.

I posted an interview with him in one of CPUs threads.

Thats pretty much what you would have to do to survive in Russia: Farming. Ready for it? I dont think so. I know I m not and I was born there. If you wanna go rural or off grid you might as well do it in the west. I m getting along just fine in northern Ontario. In fact its pretty close to what you would deal with in Russia. Weather and climate wise. Na sdorowje!

This guy made it work in Russia...so it seems.

I posted an interview with him in one of CPUs threads.

Thats pretty much what you would have to do to survive in Russia: Farming. Ready for it? I dont think so. I know I m not and I was born there. If you wanna go rural or off grid you might as well do it in the west. I m getting along just fine in northern Ontario. In fact its pretty close to what you would deal with in Russia. Weather and climate wise. Na sdorowje!
Thank you MrFreezy for your input. I know his videos.

There is a better variation of those kind of videos (in German); of a German farmer, he lives in a city in southwest of Russia.

But not everybody required to be a farmer to survive. If you can offer an IT service or even can develop your own software you could do well too. Remember Snowden?

What we are asking is more towards the digital nomad scene.

I wish you great success in Canada.

WaywardMan

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
At this point, I would agree: it wouldn't come as a shock anymore if something like this were implemented, especially in "bleeding edge" places. It was even in the news recently of the possibility of USA interstate travel requiring the jab.

Perhaps it's Western ego-centrism, but IMHO in very short time there will be no place to run to anyhow. The tendrils of globohomo are deeply rooted far and wide, and there is no point in trying to outrun it. The only places that are future-proof (again, my opinion) are the rural places in the country in which you already live. And you had better get to them quickly if you're seeking a way out. God will see you through the rest.

I can't predict the future, but the general feeling is that things are going to get down pretty soon worldwide.

Now is not the time to trade ships in my opinion.

Time to stay and prepare for the fighting and martyrdom (if you're Christian).
What this person wrote, exactly. If you have nowhere to go and the devil's at the door, then stand and fight for the truth.