Best Christian Country to expat to by/before 2024

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
I think you would be better off moving to a rural area in the U.S.

The storm that is coming is going to be global and there is nowhere to run.

The internet is global and will bring all cultures to equal rot and decay.

Buy a log cabin in the middle of the woods, become self-sufficient off the grid and know that you can survive without society.

Out of a major centre and into somewhere rural or where the Woke/Black/LGBT population is low. These areas won't have riots because they don't have rioters.

The log cabin idea is fine, if the guy knows how to be self sufficient, most of us would die over the winter, like alot of pilgrims did.

STG

Woodpecker
What's your basis for thinking that not only that it will happen, but it essentially will be a worst case scenario? I see things getting hot this decade for sure, but I'm not sure I'd go as far as you are going.

Isn't that the famous gif image of Robert Redford? (Jeremiah Johnson)

The same mentality that led to nuclear weapons being dropped on two Japanese cities full of civilians.

These are the kind of wars where human life means nothing and the country fights for survival as a whole.

They only happen once about every 100 years and as such the people who live through them die off and the cycle repeats.

WWII was real for a generation that suffered and saw their family members die in war or be maimed, to the following generations its nothing but black and white pictures in a book.

STG

Woodpecker
Out of a major centre and into somewhere rural or where the Woke/Black/LGBT population is low. These areas won't have riots because they don't have rioters.

The log cabin idea is fine, if the guy knows how to be self sufficient, most of us would die over the winter, like alot of pilgrims did.

We have access to information that the pilgrims never did.

There is no reason you couldn't survive if you were intelligent enough.

One example: many people in earlier times have died of scurvy, a lack of vitamin C. Vitamin C is something you would expect to be hard to come by in the mountain man environment.... yet pine needles have 3 to 5 times the Vitamin C of an orange. Pine trees are everywhere.

Grey

Sparrow
Buy a log cabin in the middle of the woods, become self-sufficient off the grid and know that you can survive without society.

You can't. You'd need a bare minimum population of at 500 peoples with low consanguinity to have a shot at a genetically stable population.

2000 is closer to a realistic\low population to get a long-term stable people-group.

Going out to the woods to get old and dying is dying just the same. The indiviualistic white-flight mentality ought to be opposed at any turn, for it is mere defeat.

STG

Woodpecker
You can't. You'd need a bare minimum population of at 500 peoples with low consanguinity to have a shot at a genetically stable population.

2000 is closer to a realistic\low population to get a long-term stable people-group.

Going out to the woods to get old and dying is dying just the same. The indiviualistic white-flight mentality ought to be opposed at any turn, for it is mere defeat.

I am not looking at this as a permanent solitary until you die life, but more as preparing for the modern Fall of Rome.

Romans went from enjoying spices imported from the other side of the world to living in caves and eating squirrel meat.

"Fields were covered with dead bodies, no man, woman or child were seen in the open, smell of burning rubbles covered the land, crops were laying unpicked, still people were hungry, people had abandoned their homes and ran to the forest or hills.

Society crumbled and everything that stood for a strong state stopped to exist. New alliances were forged, old cities ruined. Hoards of mercenaries who lost their employer shrouded the land in terror…"

--Rudolf Horvat “Croatian history” (and you are probably not going to find English translation).

This is not section from some some science fiction post apocalyptic novel, or movie. It is taken from a book of medieval history where the author speaks about years after the fall of Roman empire.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I think if you are in The US you are best off going to Wyoming or another state in that area. It's going to be as retardant against most of what is likely to come as anywhere else without the hassle.

I have been moving around countries for the last five years. All the time planning to move. I've only just gotten enough knowledge in this and life in general to be able to make a decision. And it is not easy. If you just turn up in, say, Hungary, you are taking a leap of faith. You will likely find it hard.

I have bought one house in EE and since my plans have changed. Now I am giving someone a 60% of the home value just to get rid of it, as it does not suit my purposes.

One of the most important things to consider is temperament. I think there are three temperaments in European countries: Northern, Russian and Southern. If you are more of a flamboyant extrovert you will likely need to be in a southern country; if you are reserve and introvert there is Northern. Then there is Russia, which has its somewhat unfathomable with influences spreading out into northern Slavic countries. Then you have a few hybrid countries like Serbia and Hungary that are a mix of the temperaments.

I have been to about 25-30 countries and the only one I had problems fitting in in was Russia. And it's always harder to fit in and building connections with the men. The woman are always easier and the best route to finding a place in the country. But I also can't exist in Southern cultures, like Colombia or Greece.

But that is one reason Russia is the best choice, but it's one that will be particularly difficult for anyone to make. Russia is not letting down it's guard any time soon. I've been in these countries in the more cosmopolitan cities (for the most part), but finding a place over years is going to be very different.

As for having problems with the locals. I have met EE people who are so far-right they make the alt-right look good. They are not your problem, as many of these people are moving to pan-Slavic or pan-European etc. It's not difficult to fit in with such people, just as people like Jesse Lee Peterson and Michelle Malkin are loved on the dissident right. It's building lasting friendships that will be the challenge.

If there was no cultural hurdle my list would be like this:

1) Hungary
2) Armenia
3) Georgia
4) Ukraine

But due to the cultural hurdle my no. 1 is Ukraine. I'll be starting that journey in a few days and it is not going to be easy.

A big part of me would also like to make Armenia my no. 1, as I am part Armenian and the country is probably the most clown retardant and allahuabu resistant in Europe. But it's also one of the most insular.

And if you move to any of these countries your salary is going way down. If you choose Hungary maybe you can earn $1,000 pm.

Hungary is my favourite for the policies of Viktor Orban. All Euro countries are a way from getting it right, but he has got it the most right. The generous tax benefits for having 3+ children are also enticing. But it's going to be a tough place to settle, with a difficult language that is of no use elsewhere. I think you'd need to stay in more liberal Budapest for two years before you can branch out to somewhere normal.

But I am making these decisions for reasons that most people don't have - and that I have an ancestral connection (to Ukraine) is a bonus. I think the best route for Americans is man the fort in red states in counties that voted 80+% Trump.

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
think if you are in The US you are best off going to Wyoming or another state in that area. It's going to be as retardant against most of what is likely to come as anywhere else without the hassle.

You may be right. I've got some friends in high places that could help land me a swank local truck driving gig in Wyoming. Their winters are brutal though. -10 winter chills being the highs....:vomit:

Hell, if Yellowstone pops, at least my death will be quick :laughter:

Wyoming was def on my retreat ideas if I couldn't escape in time. Good point.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
You may be right. I've got some friends in high places that could help land me a swank local truck driving gig in Wyoming. Their winters are brutal though. -10 winter chills being the highs....:vomit:

Hell, if Yellowstone pops, at least my death will be quick :laughter:

Wyoming was def on my retreat ideas if I couldn't escape in time. Good point.

What are you trying to escape from that you need to move to Wyoming for?
Wyoming might as well be Mars.

How do you earn a living currently?

Last edited:

Grey

Sparrow
Forming a society is preperation.

Going innawoods solo, or even with just your family, is betting on someone else working out the problems while you're away. And banking that that someone else will accept you and your progeny into their society.

It's avoidance, it's retreat.

The fall of civilization tells us it is time to think of building civilization. It is time to think as lords or leaders.

Of course men should be able to build a house and chop a tree and pluck a chicken and hunt a deer and grow a garden. These are the basics that only a failed society would not impart to everyone by their 14th birthday.

But we need to be more than that. We need to think on an entirely different level than individualism and individual survival. Only then can we start to realize what we want in our society.

Thriller

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I'm considering moving to one of 3 Christian European countries and will be dedicating my time to learning the language of said country.

My top picks are:
Bulgaria/Poland/Hungary.

Could some of you guys that have been there list the pros and cons of each ?
Job sectors/economies/dating/quality of life compared to the United states etc.

I'm very close to being done with America and the societal rot .

I have a similar goal as OP...

When I was younger I admit I had a bit of a "grass is greener" mentality, searching far and wide to find some a country that could serve as a safe haven against the Clown World and cultural rot of the West. My conclusion is that on the one hand it's a myth (if you set your expectations too high), and on the other hand it's real and attainable (if you got the money to arbitrage and provide the best for your family)..

I will elaborate...

The bad news is: There is may not be a "Promised Land" that lasts longer than 10-20 years...

It may be a unpopular opinion on this community, but personally I'm not such a big fan of the whole "go rural in your own country" before you look abroad... some people have traditional views yet still want an urban life... Also some people are so based that they don't see rural areas as being that much better, for example - how exactly does an area that voted for Trump translate into being SO much better culturally for your future family??... The Overton Window has swung so far... but I do see how this option may be good for someone who still needs employment options of earning a Western income (a location dependant job).... also, this option may be good if one already has a family/partner in the West as they can't easily pack and move their family...

However, the good news is (for those who have location independent income): There are still some great options if you want a European future or European family...

Hungary, Poland etc are good but personally I prefer countries outside the EU. Central Europe and Visegrad is too Westernised in my opinion. I suggest any Russian-speaking countries, basically they are the last man standing.

qwak

Chicken
Hi there. I'm new here.

I know all Europe well, I even have had girlfriends from Poland and Hungary, been there a few times.

The most christian country is Poland, the most traditional for your purposes, but don't expect traditional women anymore, they are like everywhere else, maybe not so much feminazis but let's say modern, feministm, independent, etc.

Poland is growing fast and quality of life is fine, but far from Western rich countries. Hungary or the Czech Republic and Slovenia are the three richer ones in the region, they are very beautiful all of them but still behind the West, you still notice a big difference in salaries with Italy or Spain.

If I had to choose one I'd pick Prague or Budapest. I lived in Prague six months and it's so beautiful that it's wonderful. But Poland is still more catholic and traditional for your purposes, so go to warsaw, Gdansk, Poznan, Wroclaw or Krakow. Lots of beautiful blondes interested in western men if you are someone with some money and good profession.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
Hi there. I'm new here.

I know all Europe well, I even have had girlfriends from Poland and Hungary, been there a few times.

The most christian country is Poland, the most traditional for your purposes, but don't expect traditional women anymore, they are like everywhere else, maybe not so much feminazis but let's say modern, feministm, independent, etc.

Poland is growing fast and quality of life is fine, but far from Western rich countries. Hungary or the Czech Republic and Slovenia are the three richer ones in the region, they are very beautiful all of them but still behind the West, you still notice a big difference in salaries with Italy or Spain.

If I had to choose one I'd pick Prague or Budapest. I lived in Prague six months and it's so beautiful that it's wonderful. But Poland is still more catholic and traditional for your purposes, so go to warsaw, Gdansk, Poznan, Wroclaw or Krakow. Lots of beautiful blondes interested in western men if you are someone with some money and good profession.

You don't go there to WORK, you go there to LIVE and raise a family. Leverage the West for the one thing it's good for: making money and becoming wealthy. In 2020 that can be relatively easy be done online, so the path forward for most of us is pretty clear. In fact that's the life I have been living here in Spain and it's been working out well for me. That said, given what's going on the next move further East is pretty much baked in at this point. I think Spain has maybe 2 or 3 good years left before the 'diversity' and the communist poz is starting to completely screw things up for everyone. Time to move on...

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Hungary, Poland etc are good but personally I prefer countries outside the EU. Central Europe and Visegrad is too Westernised in my opinion. I suggest any Russian-speaking countries, basically they are the last man standing.

This was my conclusion.

Russian is the main or a widely spoken language in 15 jurisdictions:

1,Russia
2,Ukraine
3,Belarus
4,Kazakhstan
5,Tajikistan
6,Turkmenistan
7,Uzbekistan
8,Kyrgyzstan
9,Armenia
10,Georgia
11,Artsakh
12,South Ossetia
13,Abkazia
14,Pridnestrovie
15,Moldova

There are five more with large minorities and about another five with pockets.

In Westernisation, this is not usually the case in villages. I have lived in Serbian villages and you will see lithe young girls walking their grandmother to church on Sunday. The nature of these girls are very different to what you will have seen in European cities. They are very peaceful, often with a simple grace. Those girls exist all over Serbia, Bulgaria and Romania at least. I think it depends on the level of wealth. I don't think you'll get girls like that in Slovenia where the average salary is around 1,000 euros per month. But any of the countries where it's around 300-500, they are there. And all those girls have in their lives is getting married and having a few children.

The two things I would do if I could turn back the clock ten years is learn a foreign language and then visit villages where that language is spoken. It will not be hard to find a wife, but everyone's experience in Prague, Warsaw, Budapest.

In any EE major city, by and large finding a woman will be like marrying a woman with the nature of your mother. These village girls are more like your great-grandmother, in nature.

Pangloss

Pigeon
My thoughts are to go where the most of your people are. For me, I plan to go to my home country soon and stick it out no matter what happens (I am not in the US however). I want to live where my ancestors lived and one day die there. Fortunately, I am not mixed and I know where they come from.

Maybe it's age, increasing immigration/diversity or something else, but I've recently connected strongly with music from my heritage - I listened to a traditional folk tune that moved me to tears; it was a strange but good feeling.

I get the feeling that the world is sort of playing a game of Musical Chairs and the music's going to stop pretty soon (e.g. recent border closures show how quickly this can happen), so it's best to pick where you want to end up and where you belong - though I could certainly be wrong.

Sandstorm

Kingfisher
My thoughts are to go where the most of your people are. For me, I plan to go to my home country soon and stick it out no matter what happens (I am not in the US however). I want to live where my ancestors lived and one day die there. Fortunately, I am not mixed and I know where they come from.

Maybe it's age, increasing immigration/diversity or something else, but I've recently connected strongly with music from my heritage - I listened to a traditional folk tune that moved me to tears; it was a strange but good feeling.

I get the feeling that the world is sort of playing a game of Musical Chairs and the music's going to stop pretty soon (e.g. recent border closures show how quickly this can happen), so it's best to pick where you want to end up and where you belong - though I could certainly be wrong.

and if ones own country is being constantly flooded by the 3rd world every day and ones own leaders welcome them with open arms, as do the media, as do most of the sheeple? I say FUCK THAT COUNTRY, ancestral home or not.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
and if ones own country is being constantly flooded by the 3rd world every day and ones own leaders welcome them with open arms, as do the media, as do most of the sheeple? I say FUCK THAT COUNTRY, ancestral home or not.

It may seem bad In the west now, but I guarantee you any where else in the world would fall to jewry and the deep state eventually, if white people don't wake up and work together to change the current direction

You can't keep running forever. You will have to make a stand somewhere. If the powers that be can bring the United States, Germany, all of western europe to their knees, they can take down Bulgaria when they want to.

Our leaders are pretty bad and corrupt now, but any eastern european, south american, or asian politician would be even easier to buy. It's just a matter of when the elites want to displace that local population and suck that country dry of its resources and erase their traditions.

Im personally an advocate of expatriation right now, but only where it makes sense. It doesn't make any sense to me to expatriate somewhere where you have no ethnic ties and you only want to go there because they are somewhat more traditional than the west. The important point is that at some point there will be nowhere to run, and you or maybe your children will have to take a stand. I feel more comfortable doing that in my ancestral homeland in Europe than in America, but I would not feel comfortable putting myself or my children into a position to fight in a completely alien place like the philippines.

I think it's a matter of examining two things: your ties/assimilation to that country, and that countries track record as being a power against communism, atheism, degeneracy etc. For example, you could assimilate well into argentina if you tried, and historically they had a robust economy, still have good demographics, and had a strong populist government (currently the economy is shit, socially they are left, and they are on the brink of complete collapse, but the coming disorder there will probably give rise to something great soon enough)-prrsonally I think argentina would be somewhere that would put up a fight against leftism when times really get rough

Last edited:

Deusleveult

Woodpecker
I think Latin America would be more accommodating than Europe. It's a younger culture, and more mixed. But if you want those straight euro genes europe is the place for you.

Yes it will be far easier to integrate in Latin America than Europe for sure, especially Brazil in my opinion due to the history, culture and mentality.

But after living a year in Brazil, in Minas Gerais, and traveling in Uruguay, Argentina, Chile and Peru, even though I really liked my time there, I was happy to come back in France.

Like Gework said, you have to take into account the temperament of the people in the country.

Brazil for example has a super extroverted culture. I on the other side have a northern temperament, I am introverted, I like things to be straight forward, organized and efficient. So at the end of my year there, I was drained because Brazil and Brazilians are the opposite.

At first, upon arriving, everything is new and great, but after a few months, the reality sets in and you know if you the place is for you or not.

Also the problem with Latin America is that almost everybody is mestizo, black, mulatto, etc... The majority will not look like you (if you're a northern white guy). And again after some time it will get to you (I was glad to be back in France to see people that looked like me, I actually wasn't expecting that).
There's very few places where whites are the majority. Even in Argentina, there's a lot of Indian blood if you go outside of Buenos Aires and Rosario. And even there there's a lot of Peruvians and Bolivians immigrating (you will think you are in La Paz when walking around the bus station in Buenos Aires).
You will either have to go in small cities settled by Italians and Germans or be super rich and stay with the white elite of first tier cities.