Best Christian Country to expat to by/before 2024

Sandstorm

Kingfisher
Yeah South America is not for me (although I have yet to vist Argentina, whcih was always my number 1 destination here - stupid of me); Europe is my home. I want to defend Europe. I still have faith that the EU will break apart. I am jealous of the Americans having guns but I'm not envious of Americans still living there. They are so fucked right now. Huge country with amazing natural beauty.... but it's been infiltrated and is about to be consumed by Communism. Trump wil probably win another 4 years but that in itself will cause a civil war. Where are the smart white men of yesteryears? It it us?? Fuck!

Leads

Robin
Been to Hungary and throughout Poland. Love them both but actually lived in Bulg for years. Awesome place and largely ignored by the rest of the world. Still not schengen so you get 3 months before scrambling to get a fake job cert or just leave. Luckily, I did the latter which led to discovery of Macedonia and Alb. Albania gives you one year visa on arrival and is a bit closer to central Europe (should you need to travel for biz). The Balkans are all strikingly similar

Just go and figure it out on the fly. It's real simple: Start in the main city and hit hostels until you get the lowdown from locals. Make local friends (effortless compared to the US) Then, get an airbnb for some space.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
If you are looking for a Christian community, that will endure a civil war mostly peacefully, with helpful people, and possibly helpful healthcare I'd advise.....

Rural Manitoba Canada.

Rural Manitoba was settled by europeans of hutterite and quaker descent, then by eastern europeans like polish and ukranians. They have done their own thing for about 200 years and are too far for the federal government to really mess with them and not concerned with the federal government either. Their state/provincial politics are 'social libertarian' and the communities outside of Winnipeg have traditional christian conservative elements.

You can get good, free healthcare and also head to North Dakota if you really need anything from America.

The same mentality that led to nuclear weapons being dropped on two Japanese cities full of civilians.

These are the kind of wars where human life means nothing and the country fights for survival as a whole.

They only happen once about every 100 years and as such the people who live through them die off and the cycle repeats.

WWII was real for a generation that suffered and saw their family members die in war or be maimed, to the following generations its nothing but black and white pictures in a book.
The Japanese Civilians have been trained to fight to the last man, woman and child by the militarist government.

That along with a generous helping of propaganda ensured that the atom bombs may even have been necessary. In addition to intimidating the Soviet union. If Japan refused to surrender.

bucky

Ostrich
Yeah South America is not for me (although I have yet to vist Argentina, whcih was always my number 1 destination here - stupid of me); Europe is my home. I want to defend Europe. I still have faith that the EU will break apart. I am jealous of the Americans having guns but I'm not envious of Americans still living there. They are so fucked right now. Huge country with amazing natural beauty.... but it's been infiltrated and is about to be consumed by Communism. Trump wil probably win another 4 years but that in itself will cause a civil war. Where are the smart white men of yesteryears? It it us?? Fuck!

I wouldn't really envy us our guns that much. Sure, we can have them, but actually using them to defend ourselves is extremely risky at best. See the Nebraska bar owner who was recently driven to suicide, or Kyle Rittenhouse, currently rotting in prison. When I got my concealed carry permit, they told us to remember that using a gun is a last resort because in the best case scenario, you'll go broke from legal fees.

JohnKreese

Pelican
There are way too many personal/individual-specific factors that need to be considered to give an appropriate response. Before you can even do that consider some of the differences in the three countries themselves:

Bulgaria - Orthodox
Hungary - "nominally" Catholic (yes, there are a lot of churches and a lot of practicing Catholics, but the actual numbers are much lower than what media or even the forum might have you believe)
Poland - One of the most Catholic countries on Earth

Bulgaria - EU/non-Schengen
Hungary & Poland - EU/Schengen, but might be going down a "Visegrad 4" type of arrangement/alliance in the near future

Bulgaria - Hemorrhaging people
Hungary - Fast decline in population
Poland - Slow decline in population

Bulgaria - Seasonal sea coast, one large, ugly city
Hungary - Seasonal "sea" (large lake), one large, beautiful city
Poland - Seasonal (cold) sea coast, a few decently large cities

I could go on

You have to look at your priorities (meeting people, learning local language, working in the country (or not), residency options, etc.) along with your needs (better healthcare, cultural stimulation, etc.) age (easier to integrate at a younger age, more social opportunities, etc.) and a host of other things in relation to the country-specific characteristics. I would suggest telling a bit more about yourself and what some of your major priorities are in order for people with experience in these areas to provide additional information.

Also, don't write off less popular or large countries. There could be diamonds in the rough in other EE (ex. Slovakia) and Balkan (ex. Macedonia, Montenegro) countries as well as, in many cases, cost savings (outside of Bratislava, that is).

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
No plans to leave the US, but if I ever move to Bulgaria I've got my favorite soccer team picked out:

9-24-20-kyle.jpg

And if you move to any of these countries your salary is going way down. If you choose Hungary maybe you can earn $1,000 pm.

If you think in funny munny salaries these days you're an idiot. It will all crash and burn.

The best you can do is get property somewhere stable with lasting demand, rent it out and get some physical gold in Switzerland or Liechtenstein just in case, although I have a feeling this collapse will be systemic, reign in the total satanic control NWO with mandatory toxic vaccines, satanic 5G controlled Tesla cars that will drive you into the wall (the recently changed the logo to satanic red), smart homes that will turn into a smart prison with total sureilance etc. It will be very unlike anything we have seen so far.

If you have no to low money an eastern European salary will get you by just fine. Rent, food, walking around pleasant cities, not competing for trinkets. Forget about future income prospects in funny munny clown world societies that might not survive the next decade.

Last edited:

Lionheart

Sparrow
If you think in funny munny salaries these days you're an idiot. It will all crash and burn.

The best you can do is get property somewhere stable with lasting demand, rent it out and get some physical gold in Switzerland or Liechtenstein just in case, although I have a feeling this collapse will be systemic, reign in the total satanic control NWO with mandatory toxic vaccines, satanic 5G controlled Tesla cars that will drive you into the wall (the recently changed the logo to satanic red), smart homes that will turn into a smart prison with total sureilance etc. It will be very unlike anything we have seen so far.

If you have no to low money an eastern European salary will get you by just fine. Rent, food, walking around pleasant cities, not competing for trinkets. Forget about future income prospects in funny munny clown world societies that might not survive the next decade.
Just hope they don't fall to a dictatorship of full blown communism again.

Salinger

Kingfisher
I wouldn't really envy us our guns that much. Sure, we can have them, but actually using them to defend ourselves is extremely risky at best. See the Nebraska bar owner who was recently driven to suicide, or Kyle Rittenhouse, currently rotting in prison. When I got my concealed carry permit, they told us to remember that using a gun is a last resort because in the best case scenario, you'll go broke from legal fees.

I wonder if it's better to just carry a BB gun instead to ward off attackers.

Aizen

Kingfisher
I'm considering moving to one of 3 Christian European countries and will be dedicating my time to learning the language of said country.

My top picks are:
Bulgaria/Poland/Hungary.

Could some of you guys that have been there list the pros and cons of each ?
Job sectors/economies/dating/quality of life compared to the United states etc.

I'm very close to being done with America and the societal rot .

Are you bringing your dog?

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
The first filter I'd use to narrow it down is the church you plan to be a part of. Poland seems like the obvious choice in Europe for a Catholic, at least to me.

For Orthodox I'm not sure. I was thinking of checking out Serbia soon since it's one of the few places Americans can get into right now.

I don't know why parts of Italy and Greece are never included in this list. You can absolutely move to charming and conservative small cities in Italy and live an awesome life, and warmly embraced by locals as an American. Depends on what you are looking for, it's a big country. Even a lot of the cities are very livable and pleasant, and the smaller cities and bigger towns can be excellent.

Even parts of Austria are great too.

I think you could move to a second tier city in Greece and have a great time too.

Just my thoughts.

Couldn't agree more.

I will be moving to Italy within a decade, likely. Apex of Western Civ at one point, still nicely preserved for the most part, already lived there for one summer in addition to visiting on short holidays before. Have a few connections and got a decent lay of the land in certain areas.

Will learn the language, will tithe to the local Catholic Church (even though I am not a Catholic), and will not expect to be treated like a citizen/local but as a respectful guest.

In the process of convincing 2+ more families to move at the same time. Already got 1 promised.

Since I've spent enough time there I am not under any illusions; I will be annoyed at the lack of efficiency, general laziness, disorganization and inconsistencies compared to North American culture... but the tradeoffs will be worth it.