Best Christian Country to expat to by/before 2024

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
I disagree.
Why the downvote ? Have you not read through the thread ? I've stated already I'm not going to be a race traitor and prefer european genes for when I decide to have children..
I don't want that cucked pervasive mindset in my thread... Get rid of it before commenting.

My boundaries are
1) WHITE EUROPEAN/Caucasoid GENETICS
2) TRADITIONAL ORIENTED SOCIETIES

Either you're trolling or stupid..
White people have bestowed more blessings into the world than any other race... Why should I shame my ancestors by race mixing ? I won't.

I can't wait til the whole world is caramel colored, personally.

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I’m a white dude who is very “socially conservative” as well.

There is a good chance if I ever have a family/wife she will be a Latina and the kids will be half mestizo

I don’t see the contradiction as much, because my personal comfort comes first. Where I am respected the highest comes first. My lifestyle and how I’m able to live on my remote income comes first. In short, my personal experience > macrocosmic issues like race

IMO a white American just gets respect in some parts of Latin America, or other parts of the developing world that might not be seen in Europe

I briefly dated a native girl and spent a few weeks living on her reservation, got to know a lot of people in her tribe, which was somewhat assimilated yet isolated with the modern world. I did ayawaska with her family and got to know a lot of the people in her community

I couldn't get over the fact that the women would exclusively seek out white men, and the men of the tribe had zero issue with it. I met this girl on a dating site typically used to hook up gringos with local women in SA, and she said that all her friends, cousins etc use it. A few of them already had gringo husbands, some had a three different gringos talking with them long distance, some asked me if I had single friends.

If you're a coomer, yeah you would love this. Having women fetishize you for your race may seem awesome if you have nothing going for you other than being white. But for anybody with a brain, you can see how sad this is. The few remaining of a defeated people- they cannot keep their women in line and continue their lineage. The reality of "genocide" committed against native americans is that native american men let their women get taken by european men. It is almost surreal how white men were pursued by these women living in a reservation. Theyve had internet for something like 5 years, and already, the men in the tribe have little hope of having a kichwa bride and children.

They aren't particularly pious either. They are spiritual and usually catholic in name, but they find no issue with worshipping false idols and not participating in church.

Yes the women are very submissive, but in my experience, I couldn't bring myself to take a bride from this tribe, and contribute to their (inevitable) disappearance.

the kids will be half mestizo

Maybe you weren't specifically saying that you wanted to marry a completely native girl, but I felt like I needed to say my piece about the women in native tribes.

I think that castizas or even half blooded mestizas are good brides for white men. Im criollo and I'll probably be married some day to a Brazilian girl. I personally would draw the line at a white/Mediterranean passing woman. I'm white enough where I think having a 3/4 white child would look enough like me and be able to identify as of European descent

Last edited:

LoveBug

Kingfisher
I briefly dated a native girl and spent a few weeks living on her reservation, got to know a lot of people in her tribe, which was somewhat assimilated yet isolated with the modern world. I did ayawaska with her family and got to know a lot of the people in her community

I couldn't get over the fact that the women would exclusively seek out white men, and the men of the tribe had zero issue with it. I met this girl on a dating site typically used to hook up gringos with local women in SA, and she said that all her friends, cousins etc use it. A few of them already had gringo husbands, some had a three different gringos talking with them long distance, some asked me if I had single friends.

If you're a coomer, yeah you would love this. Having women fetishize you for your race may seem awesome if you have nothing going for you other than being white. But for anybody with a brain, you can see how sad this is. The few remaining of a defeated people- they cannot keep their women in line and continue their lineage. The reality of "genocide" committed against native americans is that native american men let their women get taken by european men. It is almost surreal how white men were pursued by these women living in a reservation. Theyve had internet for something like 5 years, and already, the men in the tribe have little hope of having a kichwa bride and children.

They aren't particularly pious either. They are spiritual and usually catholic in name, but they find no issue with worshipping false idols and not participating in church.

Yes the women are very submissive, but in my experience, I couldn't bring myself to take a bride from this tribe, and contribute to their (inevitable) disappearance.

Maybe you weren't specifically saying that you wanted to marry a completely native girl, but I felt like I needed to say my piece about the women in native tribes.

I think that castizas or even half blooded mestizas are good brides for white men. Im criollo and I'll probably be married some day to a Brazilian girl. I personally would draw the line at a white/Mediterranean passing woman. I'm white enough where I think having a 3/4 white child would look enough like me and be able to identify as of European descent

“the kids will be half mestizo”

What does that mean? If it were a pure native girl the offspring wouldn’t be “half mestizo” (and often not considered Latinas)

Native women in the parts of Latin America that I’ve mostly frequented have actually been pretty steeped in their cultures and more averse to dating foreigners than mestizas (in addition to being half my height and not attractive)

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
“the kids will be half mestizo”

What does that mean? If it were a pure native girl the offspring wouldn’t be “half mestizo” (and often not considered Latinas)

Ah my bad, I misread what you originally posted.

Native women in the parts of Latin America that I’ve mostly frequented have actually been pretty steeped in their cultures and more averse to dating foreigners than mestizas (in addition to being half my height and not attractive)

In my experience, they were interested in preserving and teaching their culture, but didn't seem to think about how dating outside their race would mean the death of their culture within a few generations. They taught me about their traditions, rituals, values etc, and they were trying to do youtube videos explaining their culture, wanted to host people touring the area etc. They are proud in that sense.

As far as dating goes, I'm sure it depends alot on location and which tribes. I got to know this one tribe really well, and I came to the conclusion that it is mostly this way with native women because history tells us that this has been true. Ever since europeans first landed on the americas we've heard stories of orgies and marriage between native women and european men. My experience confirmed it in my view as a general trend.

There were a few young native couples, but all of the girls that were single or didn't have a man present were pursuing foreigners, who were usually white. It appeared like the native men were second choice

Amwolf

Robin
Woman
My choice would be Rwanda. It's 98% Christian. The most beautiful women in Africa (who tend to make really good wives and mothers on my observation). Political stability (who would dare to mess with Mr Paul Kagame?) Stable and growing economy, excellent for small investors. Tourist and small investors are welcome both by the government as well as the average citizen. Kigali is one of the safest cities in the world for a North American/European expat. Most locals under 45 speak decent English.
Downsides: the prices can be high by African standards (if you want a Western quality of life or need private healthcare). No dual citizenship allowed at the present moment. (That may change). It is difficult but not impossible to become fluent in Kinyarwanda. (For certain situations English may not be enough)

For those who wnat to stay in the Americas: Peru. (Also Christian majority)
The language (Spanish) is easy to learn. Friendly people, dual nationality allowed, the ladies love gringos (foreigners) and tend to make good wife and mothers..
Downsides: corruption, high crime rates in some areas.

As for Eastern Europe - it seems people people on this forum who have never been in EE have a totally idealistic view of what EE (and their women) are like . As someone who lived in EE for most of my childhood and escaped to Western Europe in 2004 (and gained a citizenship of Western country since) let me warn you that EE would likely disappoint you.
These are thirld-world countries, in every sense of the world (even the ones who were allowed to join the EU) It's a dog-eat-dog world out there. Most live in poverty and desperate to get the hell out there. (Why do you think most Western EU countries have no shortage of doing EE migrant workers doing the lowest paid jobs?) EE women are more materialistic than your average American/Western European women. If you are men from the West, they will see you as a walking ATM and Western passport - and deep inside will see you as an absolute beta man and would resent you for that. They will eat you up and spit you out (and take all of your money and seets in the process). Saw that happening to many naive Western guys.
Also, people don't realize the sheer poverty in these countries. In some African countries (for example Botswana and Namibia)wages are higher than in Bulgaria, Romania or Hungary...while prices are lower than in those three countries. Let that sink in. People on this forum don't seem to realize how crime-ridden some of these countries are - with Bulgaria , Romania and Hungary being the worst but Poland and the Baltic countries aren't far behind. Kigali (Rwanda) and Windhoek (Namibia) are safer for a US visitor than Buchuresti (Romania), Budapest (Hungary), the outskirts of Krakow (Poland) or Sofia (Bulgaria.) If that information doesn't convince you, nothing will.
In short: I would advise to stay away for your own sake.
This was an interesting take and you brought up some valid points. I'd like to add Ethiopia and Kenya in addition to the countries in Africa that you've suggested. I believe that Ethiopia is the most Orthodox Christian nation in the world, or at least top couple, up there with Armenia, Georgia, and Serbia. Kenya also has a large and devout Christian population. Both countries have solid economies, but there's significant unrest in Ethiopia at the moment and Kenya has seen a spike in attacks targeting Christians by al-Shabaab.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Pelican
I'd just like to reiterate again that you can have no problem with free association or miscegenation as an idea or option, yet still desire as a preference to stick to your own race. That is not illogical or hypocritical, it is simply preference and typically substantiated by other, supporting reasons.

Amwolf

Robin
Woman
There is only one race : the human race. It is supposedly red-pilled forum. Ethnocentrism isn't part of a red-pill wisdom.
If you don't like my comment, just ignore it. Why the downwote?
If you want to go for a Filipina, by all means do. In that case, however, why the whole post about it?
Insecurities perhaps?
No, there's not only one race and that's the human race. Genetics, ethnic heritage, and IQ differences are all very real. Generally speaking, blacks have a much lower IQ and more testosterone than Caucasoids. The average IQ of an African American is 80 while that of an African is 82. Moreover, there are some nations in Africa that have an average IQ below 60. The average IQ of Caucasoids in America is 102 while the average IQ of Mongoloids is slightly higher at about 105. So yes, there are many of stark differences between the races. Of course there are exceptions.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
This was an interesting take and you brought up some valid points. I'd like to add Ethiopia and Kenya in addition to the countries in Africa that you've suggested. I believe that Ethiopia is the most Orthodox Christian nation in the world, or at least top couple, up there with Armenia, Georgia, and Serbia. Kenya also has a large and devout Christian population. Both countries have solid economies, but there's significant unrest in Ethiopia at the moment and Kenya has seen a spike in attacks targeting Christians by al-Shabaab.

It's worth mentioning though that Ethiopian, Armenian and other non-Chalcedonian Orthodox are not in communion with the Eastern Orthodox. Hopefully this will be resolved soon so that I can claim an Ethiopian waifu, but as of now the non-Chalcedonian Orthodox are a separate church.

Last edited:

Louis IX

Pelican
I’m a white dude who is very “socially conservative” as well.

There is a good chance if I ever have a family/wife she will be a Latina and the kids will be half mestizo

I don’t see the contradiction as much, because my personal comfort comes first. Where I am respected the highest comes first. My lifestyle and how I’m able to live on my remote income comes first. In short, my personal experience > macrocosmic issues like race

IMO a white American just gets respect in some parts of Latin America, or other parts of the developing world that might not be seen in Europe

"my personal comfort comes first"
Judeoservile protestantism at its best

Let me clue you in on matriachical societies:

Women act submissive to reel you in but then will become dominant. She most likely has a local guy on the side and her whole family / tribe will try to extract from you.

The guys have no guarantee to be the father either way and prefer taking it easy over working so the women are encouraged to bring in outside sponsors.

People in matriachical societies produce offspring with reckless abandon either way unless there aren't enough natural resources.

Bitter End

Woodpecker
I'd just like to reiterate again that you can have no problem with free association or miscegenation as an idea or option, yet still desire as a preference to stick to your own race. That is not illogical or hypocritical, it is simply preference and typically substantiated by other, supporting reasons.
Agreed.

I have friends from all races, what they have in common is that they are open to any topic and discussion. If we look at the demographic development and all the things that are frequently discussed here, we will see that the white race is the one that is attacked from the... powers that be and the one that will be the first to go from low birth rates and miscegenation..

If you like actual diversity you should still not wish for the disappearance of one specific race. Moreover, it seems like that race's females are the most desirable on a global scale. I like white women so much more, coincidence or not.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member

My wife is from Latin America, probably about 75% European by heritage but has a brown complexion and definitely does not look white. I'm 100% white, with the possible exception of an Elizabeth Warren level Indian ancestor or two 200+ years back. Our daughter is still young but has pale skin, red hair and hazel eyes.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Castizas/Criollas in super indigenous Latin countries are gold. My last serious GF was one

When I was in the outbacks of super indigenous Guatemala, Coatepeque, a cute blonde highlighted pale castiza sat by me in the local camioneta as I was headed towards Tilapa beach, and started talking English to me asking if I needed any help. As she helped me to the connecting minivan I had to invite her with me. She couldn’t accept, but accepted my invitation to go to the local cine when I came back through 3 days later

To come across a girl of that stature in Coatepeque is a vision of perfection. She had some old German finca lineage in addition to criolla (Spanish)