Best Christian Country to expat to by/before 2024

If you're a coomer, yeah you would love this. Having women fetishize you for your race may seem awesome if you have nothing going for you other than being white. But for anybody with a brain, you can see how sad this is. The few remaining of a defeated people- they cannot keep their women in line and continue their lineage.
You put into words what I felt towards mestizo and (darker) Asian girls. Feminine and submissive, but being chosen by them just for being white is shallow. In addition, they had something primitive and low IQ about them which turned me off. Couldn't imagine staying with them long term let alone being married. Also, all the eugenics I read about kept scratching in the back of my mind. Not that I want a very intelligent woman, but intelligent enough to understand certain complexities in the time we're living in.

I am essentially giving up on the dream of becoming a Christian ex Pat in a European country. I'm just gonna go back to Texas and hunker down in a logistics company again because that's where my forte is & where I made stupid but soul destroying money... anyhow If I move close enough to austin this time I will have a target rich environment

I could settle and give up on the whole dream and try to find me a rich Spanish blood Latina that's trying to hop the border

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I am moving to UAE in a few weeks.

Western countries are no so ridiculous across the board that I see living under capitalist sharia as big a step up.

The UAE government has provided free land, which is probably worth 10s if not 100s of millions of USD to build churches. In Western Europe they are tearing them down, covering crosses and turning them into sess festivals with homo ordero secularo.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
United Arab Emirates?

Yes.

Orthodox parishes ?

Most modern Muslims are extremely cool with orthodox Christians

I guess they dont have a strong representation in Egypt.

There are two orthodox churches in the main Christian complex at Jebel Ali.

Even fello middle eastern tribalists are welcone these days.

rainy

Kingfisher
I'm considering moving to one of 3 Christian European countries and will be dedicating my time to learning the language of said country.

My top picks are:
Bulgaria/Poland/Hungary.

Could some of you guys that have been there list the pros and cons of each ?
Job sectors/economies/dating/quality of life compared to the United states etc.

I'm very close to being done with America and the societal rot .
My wife is Bulgarian, I own a house in a Bulgaria village. Have spent a lot of time there as an American.

If you're ever seriously considering it, feel free to PM me.

Opportunities in IT are very good in Sofia, where I spend most of my time when over there.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
I’m about the cheap/developing world to live the better life in, but if I were to pick a European country to spend time and possibly move to it might be France

Beautiful culture, food. Technically I have no French blood, but I’m a white American made up of nearly half Irish/4 Germanic ethnicities. France was colonized largely by the Celts/Germanics. I spent some time in Nantes last year, it was a nice experience

Last edited:
I’m about the cheap/developing world to live the better life in, but if I were to pick a European country to spend time and possibly move to it might be France

Beautiful culture, food. Technically I have no French blood, but I’m a white American made up of nearly half Irish/4 Germanic ethnicities. France was colonized largely by the Celts/Germanics. I spent some time in Nantes last year, it was a nice experience
France...

images (38).jpeg

Not sure if serious.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
France...

View attachment 27656

Not sure if serious.
Maybe I should’ve been more mindful of the topic. That was just my personal preference.

As a Catholic I found some of the most beautiful churches in the world there. The history etc.

It’s western degraded for sure, still as a Celtic/Germanic mixed Catholic i feel a connection to the culture (which unfortunately is being replaced with foreigners as well as being westernized).

yarqur

Sparrow
I am moving to UAE in a few weeks.

Western countries are no so ridiculous across the board that I see living under capitalist sharia as big a step up.

The UAE government has provided free land, which is probably worth 10s if not 100s of millions of USD to build churches. In Western Europe they are tearing them down, covering crosses and turning them into sess festivals with homo ordero secularo.
Excellent choice, I was thinking about moving to that general direction as well.

It's all about feminism as far as Satan and the occult are concerned, couldn't bring the mark of the beast without it. And that's why Iran is the designated bad guy after Iraq and Afghanistan were destroyed in the terror attacks by USA.

Maybe I should’ve been more mindful of the topic. That was just my personal preference.

As a Catholic I found some of the most beautiful churches in the world there. The history etc.

It’s western degraded for sure, still as a Celtic/Germanic mixed Catholic i feel a connection to the culture (which unfortunately is being replaced with foreigners as well as being westernized).

Glad to see you had a good time in my country and city.
I hope you could have experienced the countryside which is where the real heart of France is still living.
The northwestern region of France (Brittany and Vendée) has a strong Catholic tradition (the many calvaries show that). The people fought for it and paid dearly during the french revolution (look up the Vendée genocide if you haven't heard).
Don't hesitate to pm me if you think of coming back.

rainy

Kingfisher
Not surprised this is the general Bulgarian attitude towards lockdowns. They don't care all that much. I know this intersection and surrounding area very well. Vitosha blvd heading towards NDK, if anyone else is familiar with Sofia. On a clear day you'll see Vitoshka mountain in the background. Actually brings back memories and if not for COVID I would have been there this Christmas as that's the time of year I usually go.

The older people in Bulgaria take COVID somewhat seriously but most others? They just go about their lives.

Bulgaria reminds me of the 90's. In a good way. It's one of the more simplistic ways I can describe it.

Last edited:

Dilated

Robin
I am a Bulgarian and the reason why I came home after numerous years in Austria and Sweden is that I genuinely think it is the one of the most fun places to be as a young male, with the added bonus of pushing back against globohomo at your home turf. Poland and Hungary would have been high on my list too, because I have a grasp of their culture and the foreigner factor is still largely positive.

Poland is the definitely the strongest economy and I find the women very down to earth and with good sense of humor. Many mid-size stunning cities and friendly folk. Gdansk is a beautiful city and so is Krakow, though a bit overran with tourists.

Hungary is similar but much smaller economy and a friend of mine complains about the high taxes in Budapest.

However, their languages are very hard, even for a half-slav. Hungarian itself is a random language that will probably make Chinese look reasonably easy to learn, since the Finno-Ungric family is extremely difficult and unrelated to the other European languages.

Now I think our biggest advantage is the weather and the geography. I think our seaside wins hands down. Warm water for four months, sandy beaches and if you can survive the grumpy customer service, very affordable to make multiple holidays (4 hour drive to the coast from Sofia). We have great variety of mountains at a very close proximity. One of them is right by the capital city (over 2000m elevation).

While the NATO and EU NGO cancer is spreading slowly, people are aware of it. So much that the political parties are using "right wing" as a sales pitch: "I am right wing.... no I am more-right wing". The word "gender" became a slur for these liberal westernized soyboys, after they tried to sneak the definition into our judicial system to no avail. The americanized liberal pro EU-party got under 3% in the last election.

We have the worst infrastructure of the three countries, but we have at least 4 nice livable cities. If you are working online Bulgaria has the lowest income and corporate tax in EU at 10% flat. In that sense we are very close to the Republican mindset. Every man wants a powerful car imported from the EU to drive it on the bad roads, while hunting and holiday homes are a big thing. A bit complicated with weapons legally, but the black market provides.

We have sun even in the cold winters, so plenty of sunlight throughout. Makes the soviet buildings look less grim. Less English is spoken than in CE but still more than enough people around. We really enjoy a lot of days outside of our homes, since the weather from April to late October remains pleasant.

Ethnicity? We have ironically a bit of diversity, but about 20% are blue and green eyed slavic dark blondies. The majority look like Portugese or Italian women before they embraced fat acceptance.

I am open for any questions. Bulgaria is doing great but the corrupt politicians will make sure that it is not reaching amazing level of economic prosperity just yet.

Good breakdown on Bulgaria. Thanks. If the language wasn’t so severe and not so far away I would consider it for relocation. It’s my favorite place I’ve been.

Currently in Ecuador due to language and ease of visa but I find myself thinking about Bulgaria often.

Dilated

Robin
I meant the four biggest Sofia-Plovdiv-Varna-Burgas, whereby the smaller the city, the better deal with the rent. While no fan of megapolises, I would rather live in a city that has at least 200k citizens. With a low expat salary you have everything you need. Making 1000 euro net a month might seem underwhelming, but your rent in Varna could be less than 200 for a single flat (by the coast no less). (The foreigners I know are at least at 1.5k or above) Also, I assume RoK readers would not mind all the Russians that are flooding the coastal cities.

What are your opinions on living a n Veliko Tirnovo? I visited 2 years ago in winter and I liked it. Smaller town but logistically in a nice location.

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Veliko Tirnovo?
Nice to hear and to change the subjects from the US elections for a bit.

It depends what you are used to in terms of size. For me a town with a population of 70 thousand is a bit tiny, but if you are with your partner it can be a great place to raise kids.

Turnovo used to be a capital back a few centuries, plenty of tiny subcultures and all kinds of music, some artists (not of the sjw variety) and overall very affordable cost of living. Probably 1/2 of the rents in Sofia. International presence increased in the last few years but not to its detriment, it is just a bit easier for a foreigner to settle now (Westerners mostly appear in the summer).

It is probably one of the prettiest cities in Bulgaria, but Plovdid is similar and much bigger, while closer to the airport of Sofia (due to the highway). Plovdiv is also a very right wing place and they passionately resist the pride parade, albeit the folks themselves are very hospitable.

Sofia almost seems like East Berlin in terms of cosmopolitanism. Luckily, apart from a few Sjws (usually studied abroad, especially UK), the rest of the people are very well informed in their disdain for the globalist causes.

PS our language is simpler than Russian once you get into it, even if they are both sound very similar from Western perspective.

Last edited:

Dilated

Robin
Nice to hear and to change the subjects from the US elections for a bit.

It depends what you are used to in terms of size. For me a town with a population of 70 thousand is a bit tiny, but if you are with your partner it can be a great place to raise kids.

Turnovo used to be a capital back a few centuries, plenty of tiny subcultures and all kinds of music, some artists (not of the sjw variety) and overall very affordable cost of living. Probably 1/2 of the rents in Sofia. International presence increased in the last few years but not to its detriment, it is just a bit easier for a foreigner to settle now (Westerners mostly appear in the summer).

It is probably one of the prettiest cities in Bulgaria, but Plovdid is similar and much bigger, while closer to the airport of Sofia (due to the highway). Plovdiv is also a very right wing place and they passionately resist the pride parade, albeit the folks themselves are very hospitable.

Sofia almost seems like East Berlin in terms of cosmopolitanism. Luckily, apart from a few Sjws (usually studied abroad, especially UK), the rest of the people are very well informed in their disdain for the globalist causes.

PS our language is simpler than Russian once you get into it, even if they are both sound very similar from Western perspective.

Good stuff. And yes I do like Plovdiv as well. Feels like a very livable city and I was impressed with the value of the city and country as a whole.

Don Quixote

Woodpecker
Nobody has really addressed practicality issues in this thread. Many places, such as Poland, do not allow U.S. citizens in. What places are there which are open despite covid restrictions? And what countries are less tyrannical than the USA? At least in the USA you can find certain places that are relatively free (rural places, TX, OK, Wyoming, Florida pan handle, etc.).

Also, what about future restrictions with the vaccine and such––you want to ideally find a place which won't lock you down or forcibly inject you given you have far fewer rights as a foreigner.

In light of recent events I am keeping an open mind but it seems practically difficult to travel, at least as an American.