Best Christian Country to expat to by/before 2024

Nate_Drake

Sparrow
I have spent a lot of time living in the 3rd world (not Europe so can't speak for that) and I can say from my experience there is no better place than the USA even as bad as it can get. You are far better off looking for a state and a local government within the United States where you are around like minded people. Not as exciting as moving somewhere else hoping to escape, but that's the reality in my experience. If you are single, have a lot of crypto cash flow, want to be quasi-invisible, then Brazil or a similar place would be interesting, but in the end, there is no escape from what's happening domestically in the US. Possible exceptions might be if the country you move to is an ancestral home or you have family there. Whatever you do, you'll need to become a fluent speaker of the native language as a bare minimum req to integrating into a new society. You don't want to be one of these expats that sticks out like a sore thumb, especially if the local government gets a little overzealous. You'll have a hard time ever getting a job, or buying property if you're not an actual resident, so keep in mind that unlike the USA, even the poorest of governments do not want expats unless they are going to invest back into the country. Also, keep in mind most countries are vassal states of some other bigger alpha such as the USA or EU. In my travels, I found pockets of Christianity, but certainly no more than you would otherwise find in the South or another location with the US. In fact, I would guess that there are very few places that are more densely Christian than in the bible belt (note: I have not lived in the South). Think long and hard before you attempt a move like this, because if you don't have a solid plan to gain stability, it may be a big waste of time and effort. On the other hand, if you're single and want to get away from the influence US culture has on dating, then leaving the USA may be an experience worth investing in, just don't go in there with high expectations. The USA is still the one to beat for overall quality of life.

dave299

Chicken
Well if you're going to escape from the rotten Western societal path and comforts, you'll just have to put on your big boy pants and get on with it. No one has said Central/Eastern Europe will bring the comforts soft westerners are accustomed to.

Life is an exercise of tradeoffs and compromises.

It's also a matter of perspective. I know a number of people including myself who would be more than happy in places you call a disaster. If you think Bulgarian streets are disaster I hope you never come to NY or SF. If you complain about the average salary in Bulgaria being low, you fail to see the opportunity for the creative foreigner.
The big mistake is looking for somewhere better. The world is in a giant moral decline and if you go to eastern Europe or Russia the morals are not any better. I don't know where this idea is coming from. Every poor country almost every young person has an iphone and is exposed to the same global filth we are in the United States. Better to learn to start dealing with it rather than looking for this special place where these things don't exist. You can go find some village in Russia and I guarantee the girls there will have smartphones, which means they will have instagram of course and you can bet your ass they are following crap like beyonce and kim kardashian.

If you are from San Francisco and wanted to get away, you have a better chance moving to a small town in Texas rather than up and leaving to Ukraine, that's a fallacy. Thinking you will find a traditional wife in eastern europe is another fallacy

Pelagius

Robin
he lamented, "in everything from Belarus to Poland to Hungary, and the rise of totalitarian regimes in the world, and as well, this president embraces all the thugs in the world."
To the media class, the categorization of Poland and Hungary as "totalitarian regimes" was not a gaffe at all. It did not lead to fact-checking or hasty denials. (Notably, no EU diplomats defended their member states, either.) Rather, it points to new levels of laziness in American foreign policy thinking, where vague impressions of "totalitarian" (read: nationalist, culturally traditional) rule are enough to cast aside countries that have been allied with the United States for generations. For these viceroys of global liberalism, the new hostility is fully intentional.
Such treatment toward Poland and Hungary is unlikely to take the form of immediate hostility, of course. Rather, it will be insinuated that continued American support is dependent on embracing cultural liberalism and hewing to the "democratic" norms that alone make them worthy partners.

it's a good read for those that think American politics just effects America.

This will always be the case, they will not stop until Poland and Hungary are over run with migrants and demonic twerking rainbow dancers on every rooftop. How that all plays out will be written into the pages of this next chapter.

What's the word with Italy, Spain, Austria and Switzerland?? Any people been there recently or have some word on how they're doing compared to us in the states in regards to the decline??

Easy_C

Peacock
Can’t speak to COVID era but the last time I was in Switzerland not too long before that it was...mixed. A lot of the urban and economic centers are exactly what you’d expect from a western nation. The smaller towns seemed somewhat slower and much more pleasant and sociable albeit somewhat slow.

One consideration is that there are a number of hubs around the world that serve as havens and playgrounds for the rich. If you’re relatively high net worth these areas may be something to consider because the elites tend to not crap where they sleep. There’s a reason the Hamptons are still nice and largely unaffected by COVID crap.

Can’t speak to COVID era but the last time I was in Switzerland not too long before that it was...mixed. A lot of the urban and economic centers are exactly what you’d expect from a western nation. The smaller towns seemed somewhat slower and much more pleasant and sociable albeit somewhat slow.

One consideration is that there are a number of hubs around the world that serve as havens and playgrounds for the rich. If you’re relatively high net worth these areas may be something to consider because the elites tend to not crap where they sleep. There’s a reason the Hamptons are still nice and largely unaffected by COVID crap.

100% My thoughts exactly. Switzerland appears to be an elite haven and given the whole thing with swiss neutrality and swiss banking etc. I would think that it would be somewhat shielded from the rot. Same situation with Austria I heard, fairly protected from the decay. But I don't know. I have means to travel a bit when this whole Covid thing dies down. Lol if it ever dies down....

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Coach Red Pill had a recent video about leaving the US:

I feel like this guy is dangerous because he has a lot of factually correct things but there is something about his delivery which causes me to distrust him. It's mainly that I've caught him saying things sporadically that are at best weak conclusions and at worst, really bad advice. This seems to be one of those times. One possible explanation is that he tends to give you a lot of good analysis and then goes over the top, as here, "Leave the US now."

Where are we gonna go, Coach?

Easy_C

Peacock
Eh. I’m a bit more comfortable with him because I’m more familiar with the type. I went to a semi elite school (high ranking but not Ivy League) and have worked in an “elite” firm; he knows what he’s talking about whenever he’s talking about how “elite” people think and behave. Where he’s screwed up in the past is with misreading some people and situations. For example he misread Trump as someone who wants popularity rather than someone who wants legacy. He also is hurt a bit by not having any direct government or political experience.

But I don’t think his advice is wrong in this case. Nomad Capitalist said the same thing. I’ve reached the same conclusion myself after realizing that they’re going to be using a “war on terror” strategy and if the past two decades are any indication you REALLY don’t want to be anywhere near a geography where the war on terror is being implemented. It’s a good way find yourself subjected to an extrajudicial assassination or tortured for years without any charges being pressed, then just tortured more for fun once they realize you didn’t do anything.

100% My thoughts exactly. Switzerland appears to be an elite haven and given the whole thing with swiss neutrality and swiss banking etc. I would think that it would be somewhat shielded from the rot. Same situation with Austria I heard, fairly protected from the decay. But I don't know. I have means to travel a bit when this whole Covid thing dies down. Lol if it ever dies down....
It'll die down to an extent but it will be forever changed. Moving forward, restrictions on mobility in general will increase to the point where travel of the recent past will be reserved for the wealthy/elite. There'll no doubt be vaccination passports and more security theatre (the TSA on steroids) in an attempt to keep the plebs from traveling around. Even business travel is forever changing since in most cases a quick Skype meeting is being favored by companies instead of sending a team halfway across the world.

Regarding Switzerland, all that I'll say is good luck getting in. It's notoriously one of the most difficult countries to move to and obtain citizenship. Austria is a great country and more accessible - Vienna is one of my favorite travel destinations and they tend to be more conservative on the whole (by European standards at least).

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
It'll die down to an extent but it will be forever changed. Moving forward, restrictions on mobility in general will increase to the point where travel of the recent past will be reserved for the wealthy/elite. There'll no doubt be vaccination passports and more security theatre (the TSA on steroids) in an attempt to keep the plebs from traveling around. Even business travel is forever changing since in most cases a quick Skype meeting is being favored by companies instead of sending a team halfway across the world.

Regarding Switzerland, all that I'll say is good luck getting in. It's notoriously one of the most difficult countries to move to and obtain citizenship. Austria is a great country and more accessible - Vienna is one of my favorite travel destinations and they tend to be more conservative on the whole (by European standards at least).
This is interesting because I see it as definitely plausible (like two tiered money system, bitcoin for elites and the manipulated central bank currencies for plebs) ... but I'm wondering what your or other people's thoughts on what level of "wealth" or connections that you will need to be in the travel group.

In that sense, it would be a huge boon for those who actually were in the select group, because nations would not have the fools rush in effect nor have extra attention to the foreign location (which kills the quality of women).

This is interesting because I see it as definitely plausible (like two tiered money system, bitcoin for elites and the manipulated central bank currencies for plebs) ... but I'm wondering what your or other people's thoughts on what level of "wealth" or connections that you will need to be in the travel group.

In that sense, it would be a huge boon for those who actually were in the select group, because nations would not have the fools rush in effect nor have extra attention to the foreign location (which kills the quality of women).
There has always been tiered systems depending on socioeconomic status - look to the courts/justice system as another one. Another example that's closer to traveling are the Golden Visas offered by many countries that require a six-or seven-figure investment in the target country (via real estate, a bank account, or sometimes starting a business).

I just think the gap will increase exponentially in the coming years. They're going to make it difficult to move around in any 'free' sense. Plus they're going to track everything you do and many cities are becoming surveillance centers - combine this with so-called health passports, cashless societies, and the Internet of Things/Big Data and to me, it takes away a lot of the fun of traveling. I still have dreams of being a global nomad but I'm actively watching what's happening to see how feasible it will even be.

It's also not always about wealth either, but I think it'll include overall status and connections/network as well - however, these factors typically coincide with wealth. I think somewhere around $10MM in today's dollars will provide a lot of the benefits of exclusivity. This also assumes this person is espousing the same propaganda that fits the overall agenda.

Pelagius

Robin
What's the word with Italy, Spain, Austria and Switzerland?? Any people been there recently or have some word on how they're doing compared to us in the states in regards to the decline??
I do not know much about Spain on the ground at the moment but I do know Spain is set to bring out a record that those who refuse the vaccine will have to sign, stating their reason why.

From one side this at least means they aren't making it mandatory yet, from another side it's more information the government and those it shares that information will have to track you down.

The police are also not the best to deal with. They has a history of not caring about anything until Corona happened and then a few of them seem to have come to enjoy the power.

A Virologist was also on record saying that Spain will need to have masks for up to two years, the small white pill however was that Madrid stood up to this and Spain operates as more of a decentralised government Local authorities be they provincial, cities, towns or barios have real political power which is a nice thing and something to keep an eye on.

Spain is slowly becoming more invaded and it's hidden crime problem will not be hidden for much longer. There are also plans to fill the dying villages with immigrants as young people leave to the bigger cities causing economic collapse for these towns.

As for general life, Spain is still relatively cheap to live depending on where you wish to live and actually many of the women are quite pure compared to the west as despite the party culture that Spain has, people keep very tight friendships from a very young age which tends to dissuade overly outrageous behaviour and likewise due to the economy many people live with their parents for a long time which again, tends to curtail what has become a passage of sinful behaviour that everyone in the USA/UK must travel.

I don't know what the restrictions are right now but if I had to choose a place for an American maybe I would suggest; Valencia for what feels like a sizable american population, Madrid for a capital feel in Spain and Seville for gorgeous Architecture - but mind the heat!

As for it it's better than America, many of my friends say so but I've never been to America so I can't say for sure really.

Personally if I was American I would live in Spain, but I would not start a family there.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I still have dreams of being a global nomad but I'm actively watching what's happening to see how feasible it will even be.
As am I. I still am unclear on your best guess of what will happen, or what kind of resources you think it'll require.

@Pelagius
I love Spain too but it has just as many negatives in a sense and if no family possibility, I'd just assume country or island jump all the same.

aynrus

Pelican
I do not know much about Spain on the ground at the moment but I do know Spain is set to bring out a record that those who refuse the vaccine will have to sign, stating their reason why.
Not only that, but they'll be sharing this list with other European governments. So once someone refuses the poison injection in Spain, they'll be on the watch list all over Europe.

aynrus

Pelican
Does anyone have any thoughts on South American countries? In particular, Paraguay seems to have a very Christian population.
Paraguay has hair-raising real estate prices, especially considering average income there is around 300-400 bucks a month, approaching and exceeding home and land prices in parts of the US...

Easy_C

Peacock
Does anyone know anything about what’s going on in Georgia?

It looks good on paper. Reports from the global-business crowd are very positive and say it’s an extremely safe place with honest and friendly people. The population statistically is about 90% Orthodox which exceeds even the Eastern Euro countries.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox

It looks good on paper. Reports from the global-business crowd are very positive and say it’s an extremely safe place with honest and friendly people. The population statistically is about 90% Orthodox which exceeds even the Eastern Euro countries.
My only concern is that apart from the Far East, this is in perhaps the worst location in the world regarding food/shipping/war potential and all the related issues.

aynrus

Pelican

Regarding safety....an American and his wife hired a mountain guide there a couple of years ago... all 3: he, wife and their little kid were killed by that guide who wanted to rape the wife, it happened on their guided hike. One has to watch out in the mountains and out of town. Very unique culture and language (hard to learn and not spoken anywhere else), hard to blend in there, the culture is very tight-knit.