Best Church Denominations for Red Pill Men

Ruslan

Robin
Helaman said:
The Beast1 said:
While we're on the topic, can someone explain mormonism?

The missionaries always try to sell their stuff by saying, "look how often God is mentioned!"

Yeah same argument can be used with the Koran.
Jesus said to judge them by the fruit they bare. I see big happy families, strong communities, and feminine women so what gives?

I've only been fed lies and insults by Southpark so can we get some real insight in their beliefs? What did John Smith add that makes them so strong?

The idea is rather than splintering another sect that relies only on the bible text, it is a complete restoration of the primitive church with prophets and priesthood authority. Jesus appeared to and organized his church in multiple places, and in modern times through Joseph Smith. The priesthood power and authority is something all men can use. Earlier this week I gave my wife a blessing in the hospital as she went into labor. The prophet's modern revelation gives us clear guidance for today's circumstances, issues such as porn, credit card debt, and gay marriage.

The church does not refute Southpark's narrative about holy stones, but I've inspected each quote about it and they are all likely fabricated. I don't see any good evidence that the holy stones had anything to do with it. The "spiritual eyes" narrative is false. Miracles are often manifest in physical deed. We believe in attaining godhood in the sense that we are commanded to become "perfect" like Jesus and it is possible to become this righteous eventually. The "planet" narrative is false.
Mormons do not adhere to the Nicene Creed and believe God the Father and God the Son are different persons, and one in purpose and glory. The restoration of the priesthood included a restoration of ancient ordinances including temple practices, which I guess look similar to masonic rites. As for polygamy, the first article I wrote for Return of Kings was about Mormon polygamy. It helped Utah's population climb rapidly but was abolished before they gained statehood. Important to Mormonism is also the idea that priesthood authority can seal a man to his family for all eternity as patriarchal leader.

Yes, we should observe the fruits but one can not really do this until he gets to know the people of particular gathering (I am against using the word church).

When I believed that Jesus is the truth I had the same problem; living in UK at the time I have had trouble which gathering to go to. I have prayed to God about it and decided I will not try to pick it by myself. I let myself to be chosen.

In about 2-3 weeks time I met a woman on a way to park. She was giving leaflets inviting people for service. Appeared they were people from southern Africa with the gathering originating from Zimbabwe. Pentecostals.

They led me through the initial stage along with false doctrines. Knowing what I know today I would not join them and I would warn anyone about them. But to get to this conclusion I have had to come a certain way. I read The Bible, I went to Zimbabwe for their big conference. I have seen it all, how it looks from inside. I was a guest of their leader at his house. I have seen poor people giving offering while he lived in a 20 room villa built on a hill. I heard sermons about charity from a pastor, who after that, in privacy, warned me about people asking me to buy them food during a break between teachings.

The Word of God helped me to get out of there. I found parts that demolished their false doctrines. I acquired knowledge and I acted according to it by leaving and seeking for a different community.

This was my way and I thank God for it. If I have not experienced all of that I would lack the discernment I have now.

I met some Mormons too. They gave me their book to study. On the next day in the morning I opened The Bible on a random page, like I do sometimes to this day. It was Galatians 1. The most important verse but best is to read the whole chapter:

8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

Guess who told Joseph Smith where the golden plates are buried.
 

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Helaman said:
The Beast1 said:
While we're on the topic, can someone explain mormonism?

The missionaries always try to sell their stuff by saying, "look how often God is mentioned!"

Yeah same argument can be used with the Koran.
Jesus said to judge them by the fruit they bare. I see big happy families, strong communities, and feminine women so what gives?

I've only been fed lies and insults by Southpark so can we get some real insight in their beliefs? What did John Smith add that makes them so strong?

The idea is rather than splintering another sect that relies only on the bible text, it is a complete restoration of the primitive church with prophets and priesthood authority. Jesus appeared to and organized his church in multiple places, and in modern times through Joseph Smith. The priesthood power and authority is something all men can use. Earlier this week I gave my wife a blessing in the hospital as she went into labor. The prophet's modern revelation gives us clear guidance for today's circumstances, issues such as porn, credit card debt, and gay marriage.

The church does not refute Southpark's narrative about holy stones, but I've inspected each quote about it and they are all likely fabricated. I don't see any good evidence that the holy stones had anything to do with it. The "spiritual eyes" narrative is false. Miracles are often manifest in physical deed. We believe in attaining godhood in the sense that we are commanded to become "perfect" like Jesus and it is possible to become this righteous eventually. The "planet" narrative is false.
Mormons do not adhere to the Nicene Creed and believe God the Father and God the Son are different persons, and one in purpose and glory. The restoration of the priesthood included a restoration of ancient ordinances including temple practices, which I guess look similar to masonic rites. As for polygamy, the first article I wrote for Return of Kings was about Mormon polygamy. It helped Utah's population climb rapidly but was abolished before they gained statehood. Important to Mormonism is also the idea that priesthood authority can seal a man to his family for all eternity as patriarchal leader.

Thank you, this was informative. So let's say I meet one of your missionaries out and about. I ask the same tough questions I asked here and say, "Ok, where's your temple? I'd like to hear more. "

What is that process like?

Ruslan said:
Yes, we should observe the fruits but one can not really do this until he gets to know the people of particular gathering (I am against using the word church).

When I believed that Jesus is the truth I had the same problem; living in UK at the time I have had trouble which gathering to go to. I have prayed to God about it and decided I will not try to pick it by myself. I let myself to be chosen.

In about 2-3 weeks time I met a woman on a way to park. She was giving leaflets inviting people for service. Appeared they were people from southern Africa with the gathering originating from Zimbabwe. Pentecostals.

They led me through the initial stage along with false doctrines. Knowing what I know today I would not join them and I would warn anyone about them. But to get to this conclusion I have had to come a certain way. I read The Bible, I went to Zimbabwe for their big conference. I have seen it all, how it looks from inside. I was a guest of their leader at his house. I have seen poor people giving offering while he lived in a 20 room villa built on a hill. I heard sermons about charity from a pastor, who after that, in privacy, warned me about people asking me to buy them food during a break between teachings.

The Word of God helped me to get out of there. I found parts that demolished their false doctrines. I acquired knowledge and I acted according to it by leaving and seeking for a different community.

This was my way and I thank God for it. If I have not experienced all of that I would lack the discernment I have now.

I met some Mormons too. They gave me their book to study. On the next day in the morning I opened The Bible on a random page, like I do sometimes to this day. It was Galatians 1. The most important verse but best is to read the whole chapter:

8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse!

Guess who told Joseph Smith where the golden plates are buried.

Orthodox adherents will probably scoff at us, but the pastor of the church is a big component that shouldn't be ignored . When I was going through my first conversion into the Baptist Church, I was eventually cold shouldered for reasons I dont wish to get into here. I left to go back to what I grew up with. Thankfully, I met a pastor I really liked (sermons were fire) and a music program that was distinctly strong.

I don't have experience with Pentecostals, but it sounds like you were just going through the same trials I did which is finding a church community that speaks to you.

Here in Los Angeles, it took 3 times to find the church my wife and I go to. Not all of them are made the same. We look for a high church serivce and young families which signals a growing community to me.

Honestly, I'd go visit the Baptists more knowing what I know now about finding church communities.

So really, I should have mentioned in my first post that you need to go to a church whose community and pastor speaks to you on a deeper level. Some church communities aren't right for you. Others are and you'll need to sit in on a service, listen, and talk with members to get an idea if it fits for you.

Don't be intimidated of people try to talk to you and the pastor comes by to say hello. That's what a welcoming church does.
 

Helaman

Pigeon
The Beast1 said:
Thank you, this was informative. So let's say I meet one of your missionaries out and about. I ask the same tough questions I asked here and say, "Ok, where's your temple? I'd like to hear more. "

What is that process like?

You're welcome. The missionaries will ask for contact info and then come by or meet in a public place to answer questions, and introduce the religion. When I was a missionary there was a structure they all followed but now it is up to each missionary to explain it however he wants. Keep in mind these are guys usually not that far out of high school so they aren't exactly master theologians, but they know the basics and the resources to go to. You could also show up to a local congregation just to sit in on Sunday.
 

stugatz

Kingfisher
Traditionalist Catholicism I am currently running around with. Very traditional, homeschooled kids all around, parishioners are marriage-minded, only male alter servers and frequent confession is encouraged. My parish is in the barrio but is a commuter church for multiple conservative suburbs.

My only problem is that the men my age are absolutely clueless with women and I usually don't want their company. Events planned for young adults don't really draw in people.

The women are fine enough but any that are attractive and don't find a boyfriend soon usually end up going to another church. I don't quite blame them.

Not sure if communities like this are the norm for commuter churches, or if other cities like Chicago would have better ones.
 
Personally I'd stay away from any organised church and instead study the literature yourself for what it is rather than have your thoughts tainted by the opinions of other men... UNLESS what you actually want is a club or cult rather than purity of whatever religion you choose.
 

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
JackinMelbourne said:
Personally I'd stay away from any organised church and instead study the literature yourself for what it is rather than have your thoughts tainted by the opinions of other men... UNLESS what you actually want is a club or cult rather than purity of whatever religion you choose.


I know this is coming from a good place, but part of being a Christian is being in communion with other Christians. This is mentioned in the new testament.

Stick to the advice mentioned earlier and you'll find your community that fits to the constraints the Bible outlines.
 

Chiosboy90

Woodpecker
Does anyone have a recommendation for good churches in Germany/Switzerland? I started to try churches each Sunday but they are either:

- Full of old people and I'm by far the youngest

- empty

- Helping immigrants

- Gay

- Soyboy men

or and the biggest part for me: They do not teach you valuable life lessons rather than you just sing: "God loves you" in 120 different songs.

I want a church that teaches about marriage, how to avoid filth, be a good man, be a good women and support children to not follow the degeneracy path. But that seems to be too much for most churches to handle.

Should I join Islam instead?
 

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Chiosboy90 said:
Does anyone have a recommendation for good churches in Germany/Switzerland? I started to try churches each Sunday but they are either:

- Full of old people and I'm by far the youngest

- empty

- Helping immigrants

- Gay

- Soyboy men

or and the biggest part for me: They do not teach you valuable life lessons rather than you just sing: "God loves you" in 120 different songs.

I want a church that teaches about marriage, how to avoid filth, be a good man, be a good women and support children to not follow the degeneracy path. But that seems to be too much for most churches to handle.

Should I join Islam instead?

Similar situation in the UK - and yes, I've considered your final question myself also. Today, in fact, whilst on a long walk. Though preferably I'm going to try and find a Traditionalist Catholicism church someone local(ish).
 

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Chiosboy90 said:
Does anyone have a recommendation for good churches in Germany/Switzerland? I started to try churches each Sunday but they are either:

- Full of old people and I'm by far the youngest

- empty

- Helping immigrants

- Gay

- Soyboy men

or and the biggest part for me: They do not teach you valuable life lessons rather than you just sing: "God loves you" in 120 different songs.

I want a church that teaches about marriage, how to avoid filth, be a good man, be a good women and support children to not follow the degeneracy path. But that seems to be too much for most churches to handle.

Should I join Islam instead?

No offense, but you haven't searched hard enough and are looking for things in a church that you need to find for yourself. No church pastor is going to go into a pulpit and spit red pill truths like the type you see here. A good pastor will give you the tools necessary to make those distinctions for yourself and if he's doing his job you'll be communing with people who are intuiting it right to help you follow by example.

If i can do find church communities in Oxford and London of all places that fit the criteria on this post and the post back on page 1 you can too.
 

Nacho

Sparrow
I think some of you are approaching this the wrong way. Instead of choosing a church based on your criteria, why not take a step back and ask yourself which church can make the claim of being the true church of Christ?

In short, only two churches have a legitimate claim based on history, the councils, and apostolic succession. Only the Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic church satisfy these objectives. The rest fall into a heterdox/schismatic category.
 

redbeard

Hummingbird
Moderator
Nacho said:
I think some of you are approaching this the wrong way. Instead of choosing a church based on your criteria, why not take a step back and ask yourself which church can make the claim of being the true church of Christ?

In short, only two churches have a legitimate claim based on history, the councils, and apostolic succession. Only the Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic church satisfy these objectives. The rest fall into a heterdox/schismatic category.

I think I speak for the rest of us when I say, as beginners we have no idea what "the true church of Christ" looks like.
 

Tex

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The Beast1 said:
While we're on the topic, can someone explain mormonism?

The missionaries always try to sell their stuff by saying, "look how often God is mentioned!"

Yeah same argument can be used with the Koran.
Jesus said to judge them by the fruit they bare. I see big happy families, strong communities, and feminine women so what gives?

I've only been fed lies and insults by Southpark so can we get some real insight in their beliefs? What did John Smith add that makes them so strong?

Basically it’s an off-shoot of Christianity aimed at restoring the divine leadership Catholicism lost. Joseph Smith was a conman and the argument against letting that derail the religion is that sinners are often most receptive for being taught spirituality.

It’s very suspicious how he got divinely inspired and then was led to these golden plates with a “new” book of Christ (the Book of Mormon), seen as a new new testament. Sketchy because there were no witnesses to these plates that didn’t later say they made up seeing the plates.

But the deep doctrine is pretty interesting honestly. I mentioned Mormonism in jest, but it honestly has some really great qualities.

Very smart and successful people have been and remain devout Mormons. I don’t think their faith in the accuracy of the church’s origins really keep them in it. I think it’s the culture. These people honestly live out their (very strict) religious lifestyle. They really abstain from premarital sex like no other religious community I’ve ever seen. They don’t even drink coffee or tea. And they marry young and the women, per capita, are way higher quality than others. I mean, way way higher quality.

It’s really about a bunch of people acting out religion and having a strong sense of community. They live with a sense of pride and self-preservation in spite of the dubious history of the church. And I honestly believe that when a bunch of people really try to see God in their lives, the details of the origins of the church matter less.

So Mormonism has a much less convincing and pretty laughable origin story. But from what I’ve seen, they are so much more accomplished spirituality than any other religious community, person for person, I’ve ever seen.

Things have erroded for them over time, but much less than it has for other denominations. And their deep doctrine promotes some interesting things. If you ever met LDS people you’d instantly recognize that they’re good people. Really good people. Their sense of community is without parallel. But of course, because the men really live that life, a lot of them are just too effeminate.
 

Aurini

Ostrich
redbeard said:
One of the biggest problems for modern men is finding a church that isn't completely limp-wristed and feminized.

So, what are the best church denominations for masculine men like us to attend?

How would you screen a church before attending?

I usually look for red flags like promoting women pastors or accepting homosexuality, but I'm curious what denominations forum members recommend.

Wrong question. Are you there to celebrate your ego? Or are you there because God is deserving of your love? If it's the latter, then you have two basic options: Catholic or Orthodox. Both are split into a a plethora of sub-denominations, and it's probably in your best interest to go to the one that most closely aligns with your ethnicity; that's why I'm Roman Catholic, despite the obvious issues.

That said, make a point to visit the churches of other ethnicities; I was attending a Maronite church for a while (full communion with the Catholic Church) and you haven't heard the mass until you've heard it in Arabic.

Any 'church' which isn't in at least partial communion with the RCC is in rebellion. Sometimes God makes it through, but not often; He whispers, and they clang their pride loud enough for it to reach the pits of Hell. Just look at their behaviour, and their complete ignorance of the spiritual life. Or how they allowed Jews (who are in ongoing rebellion against God) to write their Bibles for them.

Just start going. I don't care if the priest likes to wear a dress on the weekends, just start going. Once you've been there for a while, start listening to where you're called. Maybe it's a Tridentine, Latin Mass... but maybe not. Regardless, go - and represent what masculinity is supposed to be like.

Bugmen can't become Christians. It's a religion designed for Classical men.
 

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
redbeard said:
Nacho said:
I think some of you are approaching this the wrong way. Instead of choosing a church based on your criteria, why not take a step back and ask yourself which church can make the claim of being the true church of Christ?

In short, only two churches have a legitimate claim based on history, the councils, and apostolic succession. Only the Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic church satisfy these objectives. The rest fall into a heterdox/schismatic category.

I think I speak for the rest of us when I say, as beginners we have no idea what "the true church of Christ" looks like.

Thanks for reminding us that we're all at different stages of our walk with the Lord.

My advice would be to just go and start visiting churches in your area. Don't worry if they are catholic, united, baptist, 7th day adventist, jehovah's witness, whatever.

I used to really enjoy just visiting various churches for sunday service and still do. The steps I'd advise are:

  1. 1. Look up a local church online
  2. 2. Call or message the church and say you are a first time visitor, is there anything you need to know before coming (dress etc.)
  3. 3. Go to a service, even if no one has replied to your first inquiry. When in doubt just wear a shirt with a collar and pants that aren't jeans. If you don't have anything but jeans, then that is fine too.
  4. 4. Visit, listen, talk to some old people, look for signs of the church being cucked or NPC

If you like what you hear from your first visit or two, go again and look for any events they are holding like, bible study, church dinner etc. Go to that.

Take notes, maybe even post a review here? "First Baptist Church of Springfield datasheet"

Stay non-committal to the church while you are visiting, don't become a member, take a good amount of time before establishing a formal relationship and examine the doctrines they teach, especially those that don't seem directly tied to the bible or whatever the Catholics also use.

If you search and can't find anything perfect, don't worry, just keep visiting the one you like best and stay a few steps removed. Being able to fellowship with other Christians and do charity work is good for you, even if they aren't entirely on the mark. For example, I'm not a Catholic but if I lived in a small town that had a Catholic Church, a United Church and a LGBT friendly Ultimate Frisbee Club...I'd attend the catholic church while listening to baptist sermons online.
 

Tex

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I’m seeing two distinct approaches developing here.

One approach is to look at which church has a more legitimate claim to the throne. Which church has some temporal and historical connection to the church organized with an appeal to Christ’s authority or the authority Christ gave to create church.

The other approach is to look at which church manifests Christlike qualities in its community and actually contributes to the the fight against satanic influence on the ground.
 

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Tex said:
I’m seeing two distinct approaches developing here.

One approach is to look at which church has a more legitimate claim to the throne. Which church has some temporal and historical connection to the church organized with an appeal to Christ’s authority or the authority Christ gave to create church.

The other approach is to look at which church manifests Christlike qualities in its community and actually contributes to the the fight against satanic influence on the ground.

What you're really seeing is a typical "my denomination is the best" argument. If you read the New Testament, Jesus and later the saints (Paul especially) kept a lot of what the Church should be relatively simple.

No offense to Nacho, but frankly arguing something like this:

Nacho said:
Why not take a step back and ask yourself which church can make the claim of being the true church of Christ?

Is an unnecessary debate, misses the larger point, and neglects the ethnic and cultural underpinnings that each denomination flourished in. If we're going to be pedantic, the Church in Rome is the first Church while the Orthodox Church schismed from Rome around the 11th century. To make matters worse, the seat of the Eastern Church (Constantinople) has long been over run by Muslims.

The saints are buried in Rome. Doesn't get much more "first post" than that!

If you wish to debate which church is the "true church" (I don't), I'd stick to the appropriate threads such as this thread .

What I want to give folks is similar to what Doc Howard wrote. A simple way to help folks like yourself get acquainted with a church community that fits you, your personal beliefs, and you culturally the best. If it's Orthodox, cool! If it's Catholic cool! I don't care! I do care that you believe Jesus is the path to salvation.

I wrote up this up as a primer to help folks find a church that fits them. If it helps you, then I did my job.

What This Post is About:

This post will help you first help you identify denominations that fit closely with your red-pill beliefs.

Why are you seeking out a church?

Are you looking to commune closer with God or are you looking for a wife? I could write something here, but i'll let Roosh and Chaddriller articulate it best:

Roosh said:
chaddriller said:
Don't go to church to meet girls. Go to church to develop and cultivate a greater relationship with God and fellowship with other principled people. If you go with the right intentions and stay disciplined in your pursuit, things will work out for themselves and you'll end up meeting the right kind of girl at the right time along with improving many other facets of your life in the process. Go to church for the right reasons and great things will happen in your life.

Exactly.

You tend to attract your opposite. If you are a lukewarm believer in church looking for a wife, you will attract a woman who is a lukewarm believer looking for a husband. Both of you are unsatisfied and looking to receive/extract. How can that end well?

Just because you meet a woman "in church" doesn't mean you will not have problems. Values trump all, but if your values are wrong, you won't be able to identify the correct ones in a woman. You will be tricked by a woman who wears a cross necklace and seems to go to church most Sundays.

With that said, i'm going to leave you all with this quote: "God gives you want you need, the Devil gives you what you want."

If you trust in God to give you the discernment to live a good, honest, and Christian life he will lead you to a woman that is seeking the same. Then you can use that red pill game to wow her and keep her adoring you for the rest of your lives.

Finding a Church
This is easy. Go to Google and type in "<your city here> Church". Then open up another tab, go to Google Maps, and type in "Church" for your particular area.

Gather up a list of churches close by to you and visit each of their websites. A church worth its salt will have a "beliefs" area on their website. My advice is to start with what you grew up with and try there first since that will be what you are familiar with. However, it is important that your church denomination believes in the following:

The Beast1 said:
1.Believes the Bible is the inherent word of God (eg everything written in it happened as is).

But Beast, I don't believe that the Earth is 2000 years old, that God made the Earth in 7 days, and they (((they))) managed to bring down stone walls with large drums.

Are you Jewish? Why do you care? The Old Testament is nothing more than a story outlining the previous promises of God to his chosen people. All that matters is what is written in the New Testament. This is what it means to be a Christian.

The Bible being the inherent word of God is important because it eliminates any wiggle room for the following:
The Beast1 said:
2. Disallows female and gay clergy
3. Refuses to marry gays
4. Believes that Jesus is the only path to salvation.

So long as those 3 are adhered, everything else is flexible from the sacristy, to order of service, etc.

If you grew up in a denomination that has since become pozzed, sadly you'll want to branch outward to other denominations if you want to be in communion with a community that respects the word of God and is close to your red pill beliefs. Don't feel lost because my childhood church sadly went down this path forcing me to branch outward as well to find a new church home.

Special Note for those Living in Countries with Restricted Speech
Certain countries like the UK force churches to hide their beliefs if they want to be true to the inherent word of God.

The easiest way to ensure you are communing with a church with non-pozzed beliefs is to utilize the guide above, find the denomination of that church that resides within that particular country, and see what their American counterpart believes. For example, the Evangelical Lutheran Church of England has similar beliefs with the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod which believe that the bible is the inherent word of God, will not ordain women as preachers, marry gays, etc. Most denominations have pages where they say which other country's denomination match them in beliefs.

Since America still has free speech, you will get the complete picture via this method.

But I'm Orthodox/Catholic/Calvinist/Baptist/Methodist/Lutheran/whatever and our way is the best way because things!
I'm not here to argue with you. Your services are beautiful, special, and are unique like the snowflakes that you are. We're here to let someone with lost or no beliefs find a church community that fits him.

Notice I said community which leads me to the next point.

I found a church nearby that believes the bible is the inherent word of God. What do I do now?

Find out when their services are, put on some nice clothes (business casual), and go! That's all you need to do. Sit in and see if you like the pastor and the community.

What to Look for in a Church Community
There are three things I look for in a church community:
1. Is it a high church service (organs, classical music, hymns) or a modern service with a praise (rock) band?

This is personal preference. I've done both and prefer high church services. Typically, the modern services have younger people but my church has a lot of young people in it who prefer the high church experience. You will have to pick which one you like the most.

2. Do you like the pastor?
Does the pastor have fire in his sermon? Does he seem like a leader? Is he woke? Does he come up and say hello to you?

A big part of going to church is the pastor. A good pastor inspires, enlightens, and will provide you with the "spiritual armor" necessary to take on the ills of modern society.

3. The Church Community at Large
Did anyone come up and say hello to you? Don't think it's weird! They're trying to welcome you to the community. This is normal and a good way to pin-point the health of a church. Good churches will have their pastor and several members greet and talk to you. Dying or closed off churches will not say hello you to and leave you to your own devices.

I like going to churches that have a lot of young families because that is where I am at in my life. Some churches in big cities will have a lot of young people in them that are transient like yourself. Regardless, both will serve the need of helping you find a community that fits you the best.

Read the New Testament Once You've Found a Church
While you start communing with a church, I suggest you start reading the bible, as a newbie start with the New Testament. You don't need to read the old testament yet because frankly it's unnecessary in the larger scope of Christian life.

The New Testament is all about Jesus. I don't care if you read it in the past as a child or went to a religious school and know the stories already. Read the damn New Testament. It will have more meaning now for you as an adult with some life experience.

Read the version of the bible that your church uses. I won't debate the merits of different versions of bibles. Just stick to the one that your church uses and you'll be fine.

What Not To Do In a Church Community
Much to the chagrin of everyone else, you need to put on your normie hat and leave the red/black pill crap at the door. If you even bring up concepts such as hypergamy, sexual marketplace, and other such nonsense, you're only doing yourself a disservice. No one in the real world talks about stuff like that outside of our circles.

Try and ONS women.
Leave the easy sex at the pub. People talk and you'll quickly get ostracized if you try to run train on women. Friendzone all of the women and let things grow organically.

Don't Throw Your Game Away, But Do Temper It
Game enables a lot. It got you to this point and will open doors for you both socially, professionally, and spiritually. Use it like a gun. A great tool for feeding and defending yourself, but something that will kill you if used improperly.

Sit in with a men's group, listen, and do your best to be the woke God fearing man you know you can be. Blue pillers will look up to you for advice and word will get around that you're a true leader.

Good luck! Joining a church and building your spirituality with Christ is the best thing you can do for yourself. You have everything to gain and absolutely nothing to lose!
 

Tex

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I like Beast's pitch above because it doesn't give fuel for the "any denomination but mine is a Satanic ploy to corrupt the world and being a member of that church is the same as spitting on Jesus's body" arguments.

Those kinds of debates would get a lot of the guys on this thread nowhere.
 
Top