Best Church Denominations for Red Pill Men

Easy_C said:
Those issues are surface level ones to distract the masses. What is more significant is that the Mormon church appears to have some kind of massive, far-reaching deep state connection. The CIA is known to heavily recruit Mormons and will almost automatically accept Mormon applicants. I've also heard some other things that are more relevant to the "satanic cult" and "human origins" threads from sources I consider to be reputable researchers (people I'm in direct communication with). I don't understand them as well as I need to but I am very, very, suspicious of what their true nature is and I don't think it is just a church.

For people in the Western states, Mormonism is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Do Mormons have a plan for conquest? You bet your fucking life they do. It's not even a secret. You will see a Mormon president very soon indeed. With the launch codes for the American nuclear arsenal.

Remember this is one of the youngest religions and entirely American in origin, and they 100% control one of the largest of the 50 US states, politically and militarily. This is real power. None of your namby-pamby ancient orthodox stuff here. This is muscular warmongering American religion. Mormons have no qualms making war to convert the world.

Personally that's my type of religion. I want a group that can protect me and my family with advanced weaponry against the forces of the devil.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
MrLemon said:
Easy_C said:
Those issues are surface level ones to distract the masses. What is more significant is that the Mormon church appears to have some kind of massive, far-reaching deep state connection. The CIA is known to heavily recruit Mormons and will almost automatically accept Mormon applicants. I've also heard some other things that are more relevant to the "satanic cult" and "human origins" threads from sources I consider to be reputable researchers (people I'm in direct communication with). I don't understand them as well as I need to but I am very, very, suspicious of what their true nature is and I don't think it is just a church.

For people in the Western states, Mormonism is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Do Mormons have a plan for conquest? You bet your fucking life they do. It's not even a secret. You will see a Mormon president very soon indeed. With the launch codes for the American nuclear arsenal.

Remember this is one of the youngest religions and entirely American in origin, and they 100% control one of the largest of the 50 US states, politically and militarily. This is real power. None of your namby-pamby ancient orthodox stuff here. This is muscular warmongering American religion. Mormons have no qualms making war to convert the world.

Personally that's my type of religion. I want a group that can protect me and my family with advanced weaponry against the forces of the devil.

It just isn't a Christian denomination.

Joseph Smith, who referred to himself as “The Prophet,” founded the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the mid-1800s. He claimed to have seen a vision of God the Father and God the Son, in which they denounced modern Christianity and appointed Smith to reveal and restore “true” Christianity (Articles of Faith, p. 182–185). Three years later, Smith alleged that the angel Moroni told him about some golden plates on which the Book of Mormon was written.

One of the many areas in which Mormons fall short of saving faith is their belief that God is merely an exalted man who earned his position by good works (Mormon Doctrine, p. 321; Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 345). This directly contradicts the Bible, which states that God has existed in His position as God of the universe from eternity past (Revelation 1:8; 1 Timothy 1:17; 6:15–16; Psalm 102:24–27).

Mormons also believe that they themselves can attain the status of gods in the afterlife through their works here on earth (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 345–354).

https://www.gotquestions.org/Mormons-Christians.html

If you want to join this church for its muscularity, that is up to you. It isn't Christian though.

And Amway products are overrated.

Dallas Winston

Ostrich
Gold Member
Of the more recommended churches and denominations here, does anyone have experience with how they view/accept/discourage attendance and/or membership by couples who are unwed or have a child out of wedlock?

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
robreke said:
Of the more recommended churches and denominations here, does anyone have experience with how they view/accept/discourage attendance and/or membership by couples who are unwed or have a child out of wedlock?

Speaking for the southern baptist churches I've been too in TN, you won't be exiled but you'll get asked enough about when you are planning to get married. Otherwise you can expect to be treated normally. I don't recall ever being asked if my wife and I were married or not, people will just mostly assume you are and call your "partner" your wife. Don't be a PC jerk and try to correct them.

To draw a dividing line though, you will be welcome to attend and treated normally but you probably won't be able to gain membership until you are married. However, membership is a pretty non-eventful thing in a baptist church. You won't be able to vote on staff changes or if they are doing building renovations.

My further advice would be to attend a large/larger baptist church as there will be other people in your same situation.

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Dr. Howard said:
robreke said:

Speaking for the southern baptist churches I've been too in TN, you won't be exiled but you'll get asked enough about when you are planning to get married. Otherwise you can expect to be treated normally. I don't recall ever being asked if my wife and I were married or not, people will just mostly assume you are and call your "partner" your wife. Don't be a PC jerk and try to correct them.

To draw a dividing line though, you will be welcome to attend and treated normally but you probably won't be able to gain membership until you are married. However, membership is a pretty non-eventful thing in a baptist church. You won't be able to vote on staff changes or if they are doing building renovations.

My further advice would be to attend a large/larger baptist church as there will be other people in your same situation.

Situation is the same in the Lutheran denominations I've mentioned as well.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
debeguiled said:
If you want to join this church for its muscularity, that is up to you. It isn't Christian though.

My hyper-spoilt Aunt ran away from home when she was a teenager to marry a swarthy south-african hitman, though they later both returned to my country as Mormons. Whenever we'd go to visit, my Father would sing long songs during the journey there mocking Lindy Chamberlin - 'a dingo took my baby' - who was currently in the news at the time, and then say, sternly "Now, whatever you do, don't sing that in front of your Aunt". He knew exactly what he was doing.

Even when I was young, what my Uncle would tell me seemed a special kind of weird. This video is on point:

Soothesayer

Woodpecker
If you don't mind acapella singing (and rather lengthy sermons), check out the Church of Christ. Very conservative, very red pilled, though they do believe in baptism as part of the salvation process and that I believe is what separates them from the Baptists (that and 'once saved always saved'). Although I do not believe that everyone needs to be baptized to go to Heaven, I do believe it is given as a commandment, so in the same vein as repentance, we should follow suit especially since Jesus himself was baptized and gave the command to the apostles, "Go and baptize all nations..."

Far more scripture-focused (speak where the Bible speaks and be silent where it is silent) than Pentecostals and Catholics.

Days of Broken Arrows said:
A lot of churches put their services online as either videos or audiogfiles, so you can learn what they do before you go. Unfortunately, I've not found much to my liking. Most of what I hear either sounds cliched or like Dr. Phil's self-help pablum.

Back in the 2000s, I used to be able to pick up the late-night signal of a distant radio station that broadcast sermons by a preacher who called himself "The Old Trailblazer." This, I liked. The guy sounded like he was about 100 years old and from the Deep South, but I remember him making some larger points about the bible>today's world I thought were perceptive.

http://www.radiomissions.org/trailblazer.html

Tex

Kingfisher
Gold Member
AnonymousBosch said:
My hyper-spoilt Aunt ran away from home when she was a teenager to marry a swarthy south-african hitman, though they later both returned to my country as Mormons.

It is hard to find a decent bible in general that does not use “Bible paper”.

If you’re on a budget, I recommend

http://localchurchbiblepublishers.com/

They are a decent trade-off between price and quality.

If you want a good KJV Study Bible, try “Defined King James” which is the 1769 KJV but has modern words in the bottom margin.

https://biblefortoday.org/kj_bibles.asp

My Bible is the Oxford pew Bible with Allan binding. It was pricey but worth it because it is built like a tank.

https://www.thekjvstore.com/kjv-brevier-clarendon-reference-edition-black-vachetta-calfskin.html

Helaman

Pigeon
My whole life people have been telling me what I "secretly believe." Who produced that goofy cartoon, and why? Jesus commanded us to be "perfect", as a son emulating his father, and I believe we can do this (John 17:21). This does not mean getting our own planet, or whatever. It doesn't mean being saved by anything but grace. People also lecture me about what masculinity "secretly" is. Toxic masculinity fairy tales. Probably produced by the same people.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
MrLemon said:
debeguiled said:
And Amway products are overrated.

Amway products leave my house sparkling clean.

You never tried their oil and gasoline additives. They promised me such savings in mileage that I was going to have a perpetual motion machine.

Denied!

Nacho

Sparrow
Former President of the LDS church Lorenzo Snow stated, "As man now is, God once was: As God now is, man may be.” So mormons believe that God at one point was just a mere mortal man just as we are now.

Mormons are experts at hiding their history. They do everything to twist and mislead people in what their church has always taught doctrinally. Just beware when conversing with one because they more than likely may not be totally forthcoming.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Nacho said:
Former President of the LDS church Lorenzo Snow stated, "As man now is, God once was: As God now is, man may be.” So mormons believe that God at one point was just a mere mortal man just as we are now.

Mormons are experts at hiding their history. They do everything to twist and mislead people in what their church has always taught doctrinally. Just beware when conversing with one because they more than likely may not be totally forthcoming.

This isn't the good ol days where everyone in your city or country was a Christian and you got to pick which other denomination was the biggest thorn in your side.

I'd rather stand side by side with Mormons and Catholics than alone against an onslaught of feminists, spirit cookers, radical muslims, aliens, atheists, communists, pizza lovers, trannies and other 'denominations' of the lost.

Nacho

Sparrow
Lol good luck with that. The LDS church is built on a shaky foundation. The current 'prophet' and President of the LDS could come out tommorow and declare there's been a new revelation from God and women can now attain the priesthood.

I think there's a high likely hood something along these lines could happen in the next twenty years. If the 'prophet' declares it, it's pretty much set in stone. They have a history of doing this. I think they are not that much more immune to the whims of the cultural rot infesting many sectors of Protestantism.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Nacho said:
Lol good luck with that. The LDS Catholic church is built on a shaky foundation. The current 'prophet' and President Pope of the LDS Catholic Church could come out tommorow and declare there's been a new revelation from God and women can now attain the priesthood.

I think there's a high likely hood something along these lines could happen in the next twenty years. If the 'prophet' Pope declares it, it's pretty much set in stone. They have a history of doing this. I think they are not that much more immune to the whims of the cultural rot infesting many sectors of Protestantism Mainline Catholicism .

^ Fixed your spelling for you.

Not having a single 'God ordained' figurehead of the church and instead having the power to change the leader vested in the body is a large reason why I'm part of a Baptist Church

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Dr. Howard said:
Nacho said:

This isn't the good ol days where everyone in your city or country was a Christian and you got to pick which other denomination was the biggest thorn in your side.

I'd rather stand side by side with Mormons and Catholics than alone against an onslaught of feminists, spirit cookers, radical muslims, aliens, atheists, communists, pizza lovers, trannies and other 'denominations' of the lost.

Agreed.

Leave them alone Nacho. If you want to Mormon bash open another thread. Helamann gave some honest and open insight into Mormonism. Which is appreciated.

Again judge them by the fruit they bare: I see strong communities, feminine women, patriarchal families, traditional roles, and honest ywith what they are and are not.

Rotten

Robin
Just go to your local churches and look at these things:

(1) are there female ministers? (Jesus said women can minister to women but not to men, so a church with female ministers is unchristian)

(2) Other than the Boomer and older couples and widows, what is the ratio of women to men? Of single women to single men? (A lopsided ratio is a clue that the church may be pandering to women, who are more likely to give money but demand feminism)

(3) How are the women in the church dressed and made up? (Jesus said that women need to cover their hair when they worship, which should mean that women’s hair should be at least up in a bun or something — but the legal contours of what cover means aren’t important. the moral idea is that women should not be sluttily made up when worshipping god)