Best Church Denominations for Red Pill Men

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
We have our normal list of Traditional teachings and culture we want to see in our Churches.

Now we have to add:
- BLM stance
- Corona Stance

It saddens me that awareness of the political situation has become so necessary, but without being in opposition or at least skepticism on these influences, it's hard to feel confident a Church will carry you through these times, or the next social engineering tactic.

I've been happy to see that lots of the young men at my Ottawa FSSP Parish who weren't black pilled on the agenda, were quickly learning, discussing, and understanding the situation post Covid lockdown. If your congregation is old, or has too much female influence, It will always be bending to the oligarchs.

Nacho

Sparrow
My thoughts on this subject have changed a bit since I wrote some posts in here last year. Prompted in part by my church's continual hee-hawing over wokeness nonsense, but other factors as well.

I care less about going to a church with an amazing preacher than ever before. The fact is, if you want good teaching on the Bible and Christian life, there is a mountain of great information to be found online. You can watch the best preachers for free on YouTube, in most cases. The pastor at my church isn't bad, but not a spectacular preacher. I don't think that's the point, though. On the other hand, if they're preaching false doctrine and SJW ideology - that's a clear warning sign. Instead of looking for an entertaining pastor, try to evaluate the community and life around the church. That's something you can't get from a YouTube video.

I'm extremely disillusioned with the entertainment-centric model of contemporary protestantism. I've played with worship bands at churches I've attended and at this point I think it's impossible to escape the fact that a cool band on a stage is going to distract you from God and make it harder to actually worship him. Making things worse is the fact that the average person seems to confuse the emotional state artificially created by dramatic Christian power ballads with actually encountering God. (Not to say that it can't happen in this setting - it can - but I think false positives are a common phenomenon here.)

Increasingly, I suspect that liturgical/high-church/Catholic/Orthodox approaches to worship gets it right, and the entertaining-band-followed-by-a-cool-preacher model gets it wrong (and doesn't have much basis in the Bible or Christian tradition, anyway.) Good teaching and instruction is important, but your church doesn't have to do it all in the online age.

Very keen observation you are making and as a former evangelical now Orthodox Christian myself you are spot on. The high point in most protestant church services is the sermon, but this concept is completely foreign in church history. The focal point and the whole reason Christians gathered togethor in the first place was to take the body and blood of Christ in the Eucharist.

Looking back on it all, good sermons did very little in my walk with Christ and they are easily forgotten. The real Christian walk is the spiritual edification of gathering with your fellow community of believers and partaking in the Eucharist. This is at minumum what Christ commanded of his followers to do everytime they met. A good amount of Protestant Christianity is missing out on the most important aspects of the Christian faith.

Hermetic Seal

Kingfisher
Gold Member
@Nacho Yeah, it's definitely not a coincidence that I'm feeling this way as I'm increasingly drawn toward Orthodoxy. The "sermon" as we know it seems to only have come into existence maybe a few hundred years ago and seems to have its roots in revival meetings of guys like George Whitfield.

When I'm at church, I always take notes during the sermon, like many others - but pretty much never go back and look over it. It's not like taking notes for a class or something where there's substantial information being imparted. Sermons often occupy a strange place between evangelistic accessibility for unbelievers, and teaching for believers, and as a result it seems like they're not terribly great at either of those. Naturally, the people who most flourish in this role tend to be narcissistic performers, who perform to the detriment of all the other roles a pastor ought to be fulfilling. You think Brian Johnson, or Steven Furtick, or Carl Lentz, spend any time counseling rank-and-file congregants for coffee, or visiting sick/needy church members? I doubt it.

Teaching is important, no doubt, and many Christians could benefit from better education and knowledge of the Bible and their faith - but is the Sunday morning service the best place to do it? Now I'm not so convinced of that. There are all sorts of ways to learn about the Bible and faith, but you can't participate in Christian community and a shared sacramental experience going solo.

Growing up in Baptist churches, we did communion maybe a few times a year. As I got older, I felt instinctively that this was very wrong and the church should be doing it every week. I didn't even know until recently that in Catholic and Orthodox churches the Eucharist is basically the whole point of the service - but when I learned that, it made perfect sense on an intuitive level.

Mormons get a bad reputation, but that's if you get your information from the same sources that attack PUAs and traditional-minded men. Polls show they are the #1 hated religion of Leftists, and there's a reason for that. The Left are working hard to infiltrate and dilute the church into just another milktoast Instagram sect, ever since the church championed the gay marriage ban in California, but it has held fairly strong. It was born in the heat of the 2nd great awakening, passed through the furnace of great persecution, and it built an entire civilization from the barren desert of Utah. Don't let the Mitt Romney types fool you. As for the Book of Mormon, even if you don't believe it is the word of God there is no denying it has important messages that help men--grace is free but you've got to work too, you won't always get rewarded for good deeds, mainstream Christianity has been corrupted, sinners go to hell, self-defense is a virtue, faith leads to pragmatic knowledge. And there's only something like three women who get named in the entire book; it's all about men.

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/1-ne/1?lang=eng
OP asked about Christian denominations, not Freemasonry.

Nacho

Sparrow
@HermeticAlly That's great to hear God is taking you down that path! I took that path many years ago and it's been very fullfilling to say the least. Orthodoxy is like a treasure chest that you will never you will never get to the end of. I feel such an intense sense of joy, fulfilment, and satisfaction partaking in the true faith. It's such a relief because the burn out I experienced in Protestantism was literally killing my spiritual life. I eventually stopped going to church because I knew something was very off.

Some of what you stated as problems were some of the things that I had issues with as well. I remember always mentally telling myself that there's no way this could resemble anything pertaining to the church of the apostles. I kept having these mental and spiritual 'checks' as time went on. Everything from the drab business campus like church buildings, tacky god awful modern worship songs, bad theology, cliques wihin the church, and of course the personality cult that ussually revolved around the pastor. It all seemed so superficial and fake, a counterfeit masquerading as the real thing.

A lot of churches put their services online as either videos or audiogfiles, so you can learn what they do before you go. Unfortunately, I've not found much to my liking. Most of what I hear either sounds cliched or like Dr. Phil's self-help pablum.

Back in the 2000s, I used to be able to pick up the late-night signal of a distant radio station that broadcast sermons by a preacher who called himself "The Old Trailblazer." This, I liked. The guy sounded like he was about 100 years old and from the Deep South, but I remember him making some larger points about the bible>today's world I thought were perceptive.
Is there any reason a few of us here and there can’t get together and start our own local churches or congregations?

Drakken

Sparrow
Is there any reason a few of us here and there can’t get together and start our own local churches or congregations?
I've thought of starting a Bible study that meets in the home. I think it would be closer in design to the original churches in the early days of Christianity. A bunch of distributed home churches, independent of one another, would be more resilient to infiltration by malcontents.

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
I've thought of starting a Bible study that meets in the home. I think it would be closer in design to the original churches in the early days of Christianity. A bunch of distributed home churches, independent of one another, would be more resilient to infiltration by malcontents.

This is a good start for those who are disillusioned with churches today. Good old fashioned New Testament churches. The plans are laid out by Paul in his letters.

With that, if you are really interested you should visit a variety of churches and find one that you are comfortable with and that you like and will attend regularly. Whether that be a Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant. If they are teaching Christ and following his word then you should be safe. Do not pay attention to people who claim that their denomination or church is the one true faith, everyone thinks that, look at the Muslims and even they are divided. If munching on crackers and swilling wine is your thing, fine. If preaching and fellowship is your thing, fine.

Keep in mind though, Christ did not reside in a palace, he did not wear fine robes and gold chains, he walked the earth from town to town and preached upon the hilltops and countryside as well as the synagogues. He did not collect large sums of money and was wont to preach to the common man in contrast to the fine robed and bejewelled priests of his day.

"But what did you go out to see? A man dressed in soft clothing? Those who wear soft clothing are in kings' palaces!" Matt. 11:8

Benedictus

I think you should start by researching the history of the denomination. Try to find out what church the early Christians were apart of. Catholicism and Orthodoxy are the oldest churches in existence. Make the process easy for yourself and start there. Would people who lived a few generations after Christ know Him better or a denomination founded 1500 years after his coming (all protestantism)? Do not make the mistake of church shopping, you will be mislead. Look at which church the world hates most. It would be Catholicism.

Helaman

Pigeon
How is it possible to make up 530 pages of scripture with your head buried in a hat? Let's start with that. How does one author convincing historical fiction this way? 530 pages with consistent flashbacks, compelling storylines, aligning with the bible, a good explanation for the bible's Deuter-Isiah problem, complex descriptions of war strategies, multiple complex varying cultures, detailed description of a monetary system, geopolitics, hundreds of new names, Hebraic poetry, profound red-pilled lessons, etc... all created in 65 days from his head in a hat?
Supposedly the book of Mormon was dictacted by Smith when he put his head into his hat with a seer stone and he could see the writing on the plates. Sounds crazy but it's verified by public record.

Helaman

Pigeon
As for Freemasonry, the question is whether the rituals in Freemasonry derived from Solomon's temple as they claim or were made up in the Middle Ages. If the story is true about foreign temple workers observing temple rites and copying those for their own pagan rituals, then it would make sense the the church's restored holy temple ordinances would bear some resemblance.

Last edited:
I think you should start by researching the history of the denomination. Try to find out what church the early Christians were apart of. Catholicism and Orthodoxy are the oldest churches in existence. Make the process easy for yourself and start there. Would people who lived a few generations after Christ know Him better or a denomination founded 1500 years after his coming (all protestantism)? Do not make the mistake of church shopping, you will be mislead. Look at which church the world hates most. It would be Catholicism.

I don't think it's correct to say that the first Christians were Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox. From what I know, those denominations didn't start until the 300s or later. The first Christians did not pray to Mary, teach that Mary never sinned, or teach purgatory. The first Christians did not believe that Peter was infallible. Those beliefs didn't come about until the Middle Ages as the Pope gradually acquired power. The best way to go back to the original church would be to go see what the Bible itself says, instead of reading writers from the 300s and 400s. The Protestant Reformation sought to return to the original church and abandon the medieval innovations.

Helaman

Pigeon
OP asked about Christian denominations, not Freemasonry.
To equate this religion with freemasonry is like equating the red pill movement with the Koch brothers. It is a convenient excuse for not actually looking at the issue and it makes no sense to those who actually have been in the temple. Only worthy members who are recommended from higher priesthood authorities are allowed in the temple, and only they understand it.

Last edited:
How is it possible to make up 530 pages of scripture with your head buried in a hat? Let's start with that. How does one author convincing historical fiction this way? 530 pages with consistent flashbacks, compelling storylines, aligning with the bible, a good explanation for the bible's Deuter-Isiah problem, complex descriptions of war strategies, multiple complex varying cultures, detailed description of a monetary system, geopolitics, hundreds of new names, Hebraic poetry, profound red-pilled lessons, etc... all created in 65 days from his head in a hat?

Sounds like a “sorting hat”. It’s hard to tell the difference between certain kinds of theology, and secular children’s novels.

For people in the Western states, Mormonism is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Do Mormons have a plan for conquest? You bet your fucking life they do. It's not even a secret. You will see a Mormon president very soon indeed. With the launch codes for the American nuclear arsenal.

Remember this is one of the youngest religions and entirely American in origin, and they 100% control one of the largest of the 50 US states, politically and militarily. This is real power. None of your namby-pamby ancient orthodox stuff here. This is muscular warmongering American religion. Mormons have no qualms making war to convert the world.

Personally that's my type of religion. I want a group that can protect me and my family with advanced weaponry against the forces of the devil.
On the other hand, great worldly power can easily be co-opted or subverted by you-know-who.

Helaman

Pigeon
Sounds like a “sorting hat”. It’s hard to tell the difference between certain kinds of theology, and secular children’s novels.
Okay, well let me answer the question then. I have analyzed the historical evidence for the "seer stone" narrative story and found that they are unreliable. I think other people made it up, perhaps to discredit him. Joseph Smith himself claimed he did it with the Urim & Thummim mentioned in the Old Testament. That still sounds fanciful I suppose, but it was never some kind of magic trick. And the question still stands how he could have faked it.

The high point in most protestant church services is the sermon, but this concept is completely foreign in church history.

Something that I too have been trying to wrap my brain around as well... Coming from a Protestant background, it's definitely a different change of pace.

Aboulia

Robin
@HermeticAlly That's great to hear God is taking you down that path! I took that path many years ago and it's been very fullfilling to say the least. Orthodoxy is like a treasure chest that you will never you will never get to the end of. I feel such an intense sense of joy, fulfilment, and satisfaction partaking in the true faith.

I prefer to liken Orthodoxy to mountain climbing.

The mountain of God is a butter mountain, a curdled mountain, a butter mountain.
Why suppose ye that there be other curdled mountains?
This is the mountain wherein God is pleased to dwell, yea, for the Lord will dwell therein to the end.

(Psalm 67:15-16 Septuagint) (Psalm 68:15-16 Masoretic)

Benedictus

I don't think it's correct to say that the first Christians were Roman Catholic or Eastern Orthodox. From what I know, those denominations didn't start until the 300s or later. The first Christians did not pray to Mary, teach that Mary never sinned, or teach purgatory. The first Christians did not believe that Peter was infallible. Those beliefs didn't come about until the Middle Ages as the Pope gradually acquired power. The best way to go back to the original church would be to go see what the Bible itself says, instead of reading writers from the 300s and 400s. The Protestant Reformation sought to return to the original church and abandon the medieval innovations.
How do you know the first Christians did not believe any of those things? The writers from 100s-400s are the best we can go off of, as they lived in a time much closer to when the apostles were alive. Even if these beliefs came about through later revelation does not mean that they are wrong, either. The doctrine of the trinity didn't exist in the early church, but now almost all Christians believe in it because of the Council of Nicaea (325).

You cannot just attempt to read the Bible and hope that your interpretation is correct (are you studied in theology? Greek? Biblical Jewish tradition? Political happenings of the time?). This is why Christ founded the Church to help His flock. He didn't just give the apostles the Bible and say "Here ya go, good luck!" This is the confusion that has brought about the thousands of denominations we have today. Even if it were a good idea to just read the Bible and trust yourself to determine the correct Church, you would still have to trust the Catholic Church. The Bible as it is known today was compiled at the Council of Rome in 382 under Pope Damasus. Even if you believe that the King James Bible is the only one which can be trusted (which doesn't have the 7 books that were taken out of the Catholic Bible) you still need to trust all 66 books that were left that were originally compiled by Catholic councils.

Timothy Crow

Sparrow
In all honesty, IF I had known that this forum was for militant catholics I would never had signed up. It was my understanding that it was for Christians to come together for fellowship, yet everywhere I turn I see some papist spewing the baloney of the ONE TRUE CHURCH and how everyone else is wrong, misguided, false Christians, unable to read and understand the Word of God, salvation only dispensed through a man/priest whom you must believe above God because only he can know what God means and says through the book. Really, is God so harsh that he would make it so difficult and force you to bow down to a man in a dress for your salvation?

There is a section for Catholics, please stay in your own place, anything outside is for those who wish to converse without the pope being beaten over our heads. When I wish to view the Roman Harlot in all her shamefully disgusting paints and garments I will visit the Catholic section.

I notice that most follow the rules of the forum, rule number 7 to be exact, protestants, baptists, even orthodox, yet the catholics have some serious issues with getting along and following forum rules. I have often wondered why Catholics were so hated, I spent my whole life wondering, I wonder no more.