Best Countries To Sit This Out In?

Elmore

Kingfisher
Like many, im sure, Corona has absolutely destroyed my plans for this year.

I had hoped to return to Ukraine & embark on a 3 month daily Russian class, with a view to building a future if not there, then in one of the former Soviet States.

Now i'm just waiting things out, watching the situation from afar, waiting for the wind to turn. My Ukrainian friend gives me updates, & it doesnt sound good right now. Perhaps this will improve in coming month or so, perhaps the much vaunted 'second wave' will strike in Autumn and the situation will go from bad to worse. Impossible to know, but all things considered I dont trust their govt, or the competency of their regulations.

I am considering perhaps Romania, as a cheap option, with beautiful countryside and (apparently) nice small towns, rather than the major cities. Given i have passable Spanish the language may well be easier to pick up, so learning some basics whilst there could keep me occupied. Then when things improve i will be well situated to move East, or find that i like it enough to stay and maybe build a life there.

I try not to get too bogged dwon with following this whole saga, it changes so often, and involves so much skullduggery, mischief making & frankly pretty transparent agendas.

Do people think that it will last into next year ?

Way I see it, is it will be used to lockdown / punishment beat / antagonise the US pop, at very least, in the run up to November's election. I cant imagine its just a flash in the pan, especially considering how potent a tool politically it is for manipulating the public.

DanielH

Woodpecker
Georgia and Romania are probably great choices due to their connection to God and lack of fear. I expect a peak in the US around the time of the election this November, simply because that is convenient politically. Hard to know when the fear will dissipate. I'm starting to become pessimistic on that. The fear of death is probably now just a part of our culture, and if you don't stay in the pod and wear your muzzle, you're a threat to society or something like that. The governor of NJ just ordered masks to be worn outside when social distancing is not possible, despite corona being stagnant in NJ. Toronto has banned communion.

bucky

Ostrich
Georgia and Romania are probably great choices due to their connection to God and lack of fear. I expect a peak in the US around the time of the election this November, simply because that is convenient politically. Hard to know when the fear will dissipate. I'm starting to become pessimistic on that. The fear of death is probably now just a part of our culture, and if you don't stay in the pod and wear your muzzle, you're a threat to society or something like that. The governor of NJ just ordered masks to be worn outside when social distancing is not possible, despite corona being stagnant in NJ. Toronto has banned communion.

Also despite the fact that it doesn't really do anything to most people who get it. My reaction to the latest news that there are supposedly more infections is "who cares?"

A friend of mine in Poland told me that pretty much no one there is taking the virus seriously there either, so maybe Poland is an option too.

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I think Romania and Poland will not be good countries to sit this out. They both are in the EU and that alone is a very bad prognostic. I know, from my Romanian friend, that during the lockdown there were police checkpoints that prevented people from moving. That was March/April. During that time you still could move freely around Poland in a car, at least in my region, so that's a plus for Poland.

I think Georgia is a bit too dependant on the US but it had a strong response from the Church. Now I'm looking up Bulgaria, I wonder if there is someone on the forum who could share some info about Bulgarian lockdown and response.

ginsu

Woodpecker
This has been on my mind since the start of it all, there doesn't seem to be much new info regarding best places to stay. I'm still waiting for leaders to come out against the coronahoax and letting us know they are not going to participate in this madness the second time. and/or have shown it by not crushing their own country with lockdowns the first time. I wont take any country seriously without this statement on which side they are on, otherwise it would just be a gamble.

The fact that there are so few is a tough pill to swallow. I do believe that some places who did their own thing are now being pressured to participate and prove their allegiance when the next ''wave'' inevitably is announced. So places like Sweden having relative freedom the first time around, does not give me a lot of trust they will resist the second time also. I still think bellarussia might be one of the best options to wait it out in the short term. Hungary is also something i'm fond off but that maybe a bias because i like orban a lot. There are some countries in asia that might be options like japan, but i don't know enough about it.

Any country that had a harsh lockdown the first time around is for me out of the question, which seems to be almost all countries. Poland had some of the harshest measures and was a major disillusion/disappointment as i had hopes to move there.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I read an interesting article a while back on how the (((Elite))) projected their power in the early 20th century. There were 3 types of nations: those in which 1) they had control of the leadership (i.e. England and USA), those in which 2) they made up a significant portion of the populace but had no control over the leadership (i.e. Russia), and those in which 3) neither of these applied (i.e. Germany). Long story short they won in all cases. In case 1 they directed said nation to do their bidding. In case 2 it was a bottom-up revolution. In case 3 controlled nations were used to take down the nation in question.

I won't argue that some places will be better than others. London (assuming you weren't drafted) was obviously better than eastern France/western Germany in WWI, and Scandinavia was better than Warsaw or Stalingrad in WWII. However I think WWIII will be considerably different and at this point it's too difficult to predict. With the global nature of what's going on right now, I highly doubt there will be any "sitting out." It's very possible that Eastern Europe for example could be turned into the equivalent of Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan/Syria if they don't bend to the NWO's will - into a snowbox if you will (instead of a sandbox) by external forces. Surprised no one has brought up the boonies in Alaska though. If you're not willing to live like that then you will probably be disappointed.

I can see a similar conundrum with some people trying to decide if they should jump ship from their careers to a different one due to the current economic onslaught. Again, it's too difficult to predict at this point. There's no way to know what will happen just 1 year from now, much less 5 years from now. Leaving a decent paying job that you're fortunate enough to still have for something else is a total gamble, it might turn out to be a good decision in several years, it might not, or it might not matter either way. Same applies to jumping ship to a different country.

To put it another way, it's like trying to time the market. If there's one thing I've learned, if you have a good head on your shoulders, you'll figure things out when the time comes. If you end up in the thick of it, then it's just what God intended for you.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
The best place to be right now is Hawaii.

Everyone is really helping each other out. The economy is trash except for a few niches, but that's ok. We got the lowest amount of covids and no BLM nonsense.

There's no tourists! If there are, they gotta stay in their hotel rooms and not come out. If they do the cops run them down and pepper spray or tase them. The strippers are dancing behind plexiglass and the toilet paper crisis is over.

Aloha!

bucky

Ostrich
The best place to be right now is Hawaii.

Everyone is really helping each other out. The economy is trash except for a few niches, but that's ok. We got the lowest amount of covids and no BLM nonsense.

There's no tourists! If there are, they gotta stay in their hotel rooms and not come out. If they do the cops run them down and pepper spray or tase them. The strippers are dancing behind plexiglass and the toilet paper crisis is over.

Aloha!

Isn't the lack of tourism killing your economy?

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Isn't the lack of tourism killing your economy?

Some ways yes, some ways no.

There is a big reset going on that is leading to less reliance on tourism. A lot of restaurant, for example, are closed and not going to open back up. Those places were chains that sucked anyway. Restaurants in the areas where people that would have gone to the ones in touristy areas are flourishing. My fishing business,for example, had 2 $1000 charters lined up for today from back at the start of the year. Those are cancelled, of course, but we've caught $7000 worth of fish since Sunday. All my airbnb/vacation rentals are vacant, but now I got long termers in there that still make a profit, and I get more of that sweet uncle sam money backing them up. Finding construction workers was always an issue out here. Since there's no hotel work going on, lots of municipal and other residential stuff is happening. It will take time, but there's a big shift underway. I like it.

EDIT: I think a big reason we are able to deal with things like shutdowns out here is truly because we don't have all the other nonsense the mainland has to deal with. No angry rioters are trying to tear down a KKK statue because we don't have those. We got Queen Liliokalani statues, and everybody loves her. There's just a general sense of helping out your neighbor that everyone is on board with.

Aloha!

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
This is a great thread, let's keep it going --- it also sets up predictions on how these geographic regions may change, or be challenged by the existing world order as the sovereign debt and currency crises hit. Hint hint, they aren't that far away. Maybe it's time for another Zeihan interview/thread. It is very hard to predict things, so I appreciate when people try and take a stand like Peter does.

uncledick

Woodpecker
Initially i was thinking of eastern europe to escape to, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine etc.. the problem being i think, is that once the globohomoists consolidate 100% power in the USA and Western Europe, the anti white, anti christian, and anti nationalists amongst them will go after Eastern Europe. They will use all the levers of powers available to them to turn them to the sodom side of the force. Eastern European countries may hunker down and form their own bloc, or even turn to Russia if the homo vibes from the USA get too authoritarian. Though i don't believe they can hold out against such forces.

Geographically they have always been historically compromised and that they can never change. Stuck between the globohomo west, surging Islamic/3rd world populations amongst a decaying western europe and a stagnant demographically compromised russia is never a great place to be. I would not be surprised if in 20 years that proxy wars develop there and the call to war stateside will be because a country like Poland doesn't have gay marriage and doesn't allow mass migration. They are too white and homogenous. The future mulattos and POC that will control the USA from top to bottom, as well as the demographic majority will consider the polish nazis that must be browned, book on it.

SEA on the otherhand is too close to China, which brings its owns liabilities, like possible future annexations, wars, or proximal authoritarian rule.

I believe South America, maybe Chile or Argentina, because they are more European in their makeup are the best bets for long term safety from various possible civil or international wars, looming western 1984 style governments, Islamic and or chinese powerplays in various regions and the upcoming purges in western nations of right wing/dissident individuals and groups. South America just seems far enough, unimportant enough and poor enough for them to be left alone the longest.

Last edited:

bucky

Ostrich
Initially i was thinking of eastern europe to escape to, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine etc.. the problem being i think, is that once the globohomoists consolidate 100% power in the USA and Western Europe, the anti white, anti christian, and anti nationalists amongst them will go after Eastern Europe. They will use all the levers of powers available to them to turn them to the sodom side of the force. Eastern European countries may hunker down and form their own bloc, or even turn to Russia if the homo vibes from the USA get too authoritarian. Though i don't believe they can hold out against such forces.

Geographically they have always been historically compromised and that they can never change. Stuck between the globohomo west, surging Islamic/3rd world populations amongst a decaying western europe and a stagnant demographically compromised russia is never a great place to be. I would not be surprised if in 20 years that proxy wars develop there and the call to war stateside will be because a country like Poland doesn't have gay marriage and doesn't allow mass migration. They are too white and homogenous. The future mulattos and POC that will control the USA from top to bottom, as well as the demographic majority will consider the polish nazis that must be browned, book on it.

SEA on the otherhand is too close to China, which brings its owns liabilities, like possible future annexations, wars, or proximal authoritarian rule.

I believe South America, maybe Chile or Argentina, because they are more European in their makeup are the best bets for long term safety from various possible civil or international wars, looming western 1984 style governments, Islamic and or chinese powerplays in various regions and the upcoming purges in western nations of right wing/dissident individuals and groups. South America just seems far enough, unimportant enough and poor enough for them to be left alone the longest.

I hadn't thought about the possible fate of homogeneously white countries like Poland and Belarus that you envision. Depressing but possible. Maybe their best hope is that third world non-white USA will no longer have the competence or wealth to field a military capable of operating on a large scale in Europe.

I won't argue that some places will be better than others. London (assuming you weren't drafted) was obviously better than eastern France/western Germany in WWI, and Scandinavia was better than Warsaw or Stalingrad in WWII. However I think WWIII will be considerably different and at this point it's too difficult to predict.
If Einstein is right, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. In that case, Switzerland would be the best bet; they have fallout shelters for the locals, and then some.
Finding construction workers was always an issue out here.
Are you talking general labor, or just trades? Hawaii has been my favorite place by far. If there’s work, I’d go back.
Shit. Maybe I should’ve kept improving my Spanish?
Sometimes, the abundance of choices makes my head spin.

bucky

Ostrich
If Einstein is right, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. In that case, Switzerland would be the best bet; they have fallout shelters for the locals, and then some.

Are you talking general labor, or just trades? Hawaii has been my favorite place by far. If there’s work, I’d go back.

Shit. Maybe I should’ve kept improving my Spanish?
Sometimes, the abundance of choices makes my head spin.

To be fair, it's never a bad idea to improve your Spanish.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member

Both are always an issue.

Tourism is completely shut down. Some friends of mine own a jet ski rental business. While it's been closed they have been doing asphalt. Double shifts everyday. The work is out here.

After August 1st, if you got a negative covid test, you don't have to 14-day quarantine. Word is that's gonna get pushed back as the cases are spiking.

Aloha!

@Kona

Serious question: What is current sentiment towards non-native American white people in Hawaii (particularly Oahu)?

Hawaii always seemed great on paper (lots of asians/mixed asians, good weather, great food, clean air/water, english speaking, ultra low prop taxes, etc) but I've got plenty of "fuck whitey" culture already here in CONUS to deal with and the history/rep of Hawaii towards white people prior to 2020 already made me really hesitant to live there. Are the younger generations more indifferent towards whites?

I'm all about respecting the native culture and staying in your lane but I don't want assholes looking to pick a fight with me just because I'm white. Suffice to say, I've got about two dozen metro areas in the USA already where I can get that experience.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
@Kona

Serious question: What is current sentiment towards non-native American white people in Hawaii (particularly Oahu)?

Hawaii always seemed great on paper (lots of asians/mixed asians, good weather, great food, clean air/water, english speaking, ultra low prop taxes, etc) but I've got plenty of "fuck whitey" culture already here in CONUS to deal with and the history/rep of Hawaii towards white people prior to 2020 already made me really hesitant to live there. Are the younger generations more indifferent towards whites?

I'm all about respecting the native culture and staying in your lane but I don't want assholes looking to pick a fight with me just because I'm white. Suffice to say, I've got about two dozen metro areas in the USA already where I can get that experience.

"Stay the hell out" is the sentiment towards white TOURISTS right now, and I've never seen it so strong.

Residents, it's all good. We seem to all be coming together and uniting behind a general disdain for all things mainland. White people here are just as out-of-work as local people. We all agree that keeping the racial crap and the covid and the bullshit out is better for us.

A few weeks ago some crazy black people cult tried to move here and set up shop claiming they wanted to be free of all the racism. The cops ran them down and threw them back on planes: https://bigislandnow.com/2020/06/16/all-members-of-carbon-nation-headed-back-to-mainland/ Can you imagine what would have happened if a bunch of black people got chased out of a mainland city?

My point is that people that were here before the shutdown are all really getting along. Respect levels are high. Hard to believe that even with as broke and bored as people are that this is true, but it is.

Aloha!