Best U.S city to find a wife?

lunchmoney

Woodpecker
I know there are many men here who are convinced that all Western women are not worth the investment of marriage, however there are some in this community who aspire for marriage and want to live in the States. I know a few gents who post-pandemic have decisions to make around where they will call home. One is currently in Orange County, CA and looking to move to either the Dallas/Fort Worth area or Nashville, TN. The other is in Philadelphia, and focused on North Carolina (Raleigh).

What other cities would one have a better chance to find a wife?

Mr.S

Chicken
In addition to Steiner’s remarks, I’d add that it is a good idea to look for immigrants from Eastern Europe or other based areas. There are a lot of Christians from the Middle East too - Chaldeans, Lebanese. They had to flee the destruction of their homes and persecution so they’re very down to Earth people.

Probably a good idea to visit a couple churches to get your presence noted and participate in their singles programs. It’s a no brainer but I’ll mention it anyways. As we all know, churched Christians are way more likely to be disciplined, spiritually strong, mentally fit, and traditional.

I’ve found Eastern European churches in the US very welcoming of Americans who don’t fit (or don’t want to fit) the secular societal mould of consumption, hedonism, and the destruction of traditional morality.

This is a tough question, if I knew the answer I'd think of moving there. I'd say the only places I feel comfortable looking for long-term real estate, the white places. So the middle class or affluent white suburbs and the smaller/medium cities that are still majority white. Somewhere that they are still close to their family, once they move away for a career or whatever it is pretty much over. If you have a solid income (critical) and catch them when they are just graduating college, living at home or unhappily working a low wage job, they will practically attach themselves to you. Of course the career woman will already be in the big city making a name for herself and would never consider sticking around her hometown.
Being Catholic I do find that I have more in common with girls in the Northeast or other areas that are predominately Catholic. Ah man I don't have a clue :)

This is a tough question, if I knew the answer I'd think of moving there. I'd say the only places I feel comfortable looking for long-term real estate, the white places. So the middle class or affluent white suburbs and the smaller/medium cities that are still majority white. Somewhere that they are still close to their family, once they move away for a career or whatever it is pretty much over. If you have a solid income (critical) and catch them when they are just graduating college, living at home or unhappily working a low wage job, they will practically attach themselves to you. Of course the career woman will already be in the big city making a name for herself and would never consider sticking around her hometown.
Being Catholic I do find that I have more in common with girls in the Northeast or other areas that are predominately Catholic. Ah man I don't have a clue :)
What are your thoughts on the Southwest (western Texas, New Mexico Arizona, Nevada and Southern California)? Tons of Hispnaic/latina ladies most of whom are still Catholic?

What are your thoughts on the Southwest (western Texas, New Mexico Arizona, Nevada and Southern California)? Tons of Hispnaic/latina ladies most of whom are still Catholic?
I've never lived in those areas but you may be right. In Colorado there is a lot of self-segregation, I don't see very many Latinas at the Catholic church I go to. The city next door has a heavy Hispanic population and I'd imagine some of their Catholic churches are almost entirely Hispanic. The Latinas I've encountered seem to gravitate towards Latin men or strong macho type white guys. They seem more comfortable with a hardworking blue collar man compared to an office dweeb or fancy boy. But they still demand a stable income and good lifestyle (think oil worker or highly paid skilled trade). They appear much more feminine than the nature worshipping white girls soul searching in the mountains. So for the right type of guy, I think there are good Latina girls available but they also are not tripping over themselves for it and seem content within their communities

To echo some of the other comments: recently I had the chance to eat lunch in a family owned, rural restaurant in a tiny town. It wasn't busy so I chatted with the three women who were working. They were between the ages of 20 to 25, had spent their entire lives in that town, and were religious and sweet. They were each attractive and single. I think you can guess 2 of the 3 had were probably virgins. Were I not married, I'd have my pick.

To echo some of the other comments: recently I had the chance to eat lunch in a family owned, rural restaurant in a tiny town. It wasn't busy so I chatted with the three women who were working. They were between the ages of 20 to 25, had spent their entire lives in that town, and were religious and sweet. They were each attractive and single. I think you can guess 2 of the 3 had were probably virgins. Were I not married, I'd have my pick.
That sounds nice. However, those young women were probably already have local boyfriends. if they don't, they (or their parents) are unlikely to trust an outsider.
Even if your story is true, it is an anomaly, not the norm.

That sounds nice. However, those young women were probably already have local boyfriends. if they don't, they (or their parents) are unlikely to trust an outsider.
Even if your story is true, it is an anomaly, not the norm.

K, bud.

Meanwhile, 29 percent of females in that [15 to 24 year old] age bracket have never had sex, [including oral, vaginally, or anal] also up from 22 percent at the time of the last study [2002].

Meaning, when I met my wife, there were less options than you have today.

That article is from 2011, though.

Fair but given the trends, especially with lack of and declining rates of sex among millennials it's more reasonable to assume the situation has gotten better not worse, at least in terms of finding chaste women. Like I said it was harder to find one when I met my wife but I never complained about it. I sought out what I wanted where I would find it. I definitely didn't give up.

Even if we assume it's gotten worse today, in 2011 roughly 1 in 4 women around 20 years old was a virgin. Cut that in half and you still have 1 in 8. Cut in half again, 1 in about 20. Not the best odds but I wouldn't care. We know those women aren't in NYC or San Francisco. So I'd go where they are and I'd make friends.

Nothing is more irritating than men that cry about the lack of good women today. That 1 in 20 is waiting for a determined, Godly man to seek her out. I meet these type of women all the time.