Better treatment from beautiful women opposite your look/phenotype?

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
I'm ultra-white to the point you can see my entire circulatory system through my skin, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and I get the best treatment from black girls, Asians, and latinas by far, especially black girls and SE Asians.

The only girls I've noticed being particularly rude to me though are members of the neon hair brigade but I think they're just rude to everyone. Maybe I get it worse because I fall into all of the categories they consider evil at once though.

Cicero12

Sparrow
Sometimes people simply make assumptions based off of false trends. I've had at least good interactions with women of all looks, but personally I prefer paler fair women, more than other med women honestly. But then again I'm med, with more olive base and whiter skin :)

J.E.

Robin
OP, it's really simple. The fair Caucasian girls swoon over you because media and hear-say brainwashed them to hate their own phenotype because men of their own are supposedly unmanly. I look like a Russian wife-beater from the 50s (fair skin, Slavic face, blonde hair and blue eyes) so girls who usually have a darker complexion like Latinas, Mediterraneans, Middle Eastern, Indian and Turkish give me an easy time while girls who look like me make it insanely difficult for me.

Darker girls associate fair-skinned men as noble, gentleman-like, hard-working and not prone to beating them, something men in their respective cultures tend to be not, or at least they believe so. These girls tend to behave way more feminine than what I am used from my "own kind", so I'm not complaining, but I wish more of them would be feminine and not such sloots so I could wife one up because I want my children to look like me.

It all boils down to daddy issues and rebelliousness: if they hate their fathers, they want to be with a man who at least looks-wise doesn't remind them of their dad. If they love their fathers they want to be with a man who resembles their fathers, also looks-wise.

Rationally, I know it would be best for me to be with a fair-skinned woman but I am kind of traumatized by the many bad experiences I have with them; so emotionally I am repulsed by them. With darker girls it's the other way around: rationally, it wouldn't be the smartest idea to get together with one of them, but with them I have very good experiences and memories and they all have been emotionally nourishing to me as I was to them.

I'm ultra-white to the point you can see my entire circulatory system through my skin, with blonde hair and blue eyes, and I get the best treatment from black girls, Asians, and latinas by far, especially black girls and SE Asians.

The only girls I've noticed being particularly rude to me though are members of the neon hair brigade but I think they're just rude to everyone. Maybe I get it worse because I fall into all of the categories they consider evil at once though.
These neon-hair girls are just envious because you have natural blonde hair. I detest their choice to make a joke out of the true beauty of blonde hair.

Last edited:

Hypno

Crow
I think it depends on whether you are talking about short term or long term mating strategies.

Primate researchers observing chimps found that occassionally a non-alpha male leaves a group and may be temporarily accepted into another group. The females in the new group are drawn to him, almost as much as the existing alpha in the group. But often they have to sneak around.

Now, to me, all chimps look alike. So this has nothing to do with "looks." But it does broaden the gene pool and from an evolutionary perspective there is value to that, even if it goes against their social structure.

But apparrently these male interlopers are not usually accepted permanently in the group. The documentary I was wactching was focussed on the females, but did say they sometimes form a splinter group and become the alpha of that group. Those are probably the successful ones. The unsuccessful ones probably get expelled or the life beaten out of them.

So there is a precedent for this human phenomenon in nature, at least on a short term basis. But you don't see women rushing to marry foreigners because the females derive too many benefits from the existing social structure.

Bitter End

Woodpecker
The blondies generally come from the more spoiled societies. If one prefers brunettes there is most of Europe and large parts of Latin America, even some Iranian ladies. I have seen no correlation regarding my appearance.

I am open and talkative (acquired skill, I would argue). I enjoy my black humor and I felt I was standing out in a good way in places like Finland and Estonia. Small things can make you stand out and if it is the right person then one should try to create a meaningful relationship out of it.

J.E.

Robin
There may be something to this.
Old dude here. 5’8”.
I have usually been treated better by tall women than by sub-5’3” women, who often were just plain shitty to me. Current GF is 5’10” and lovely. Widow. Treats me like a king. I never met a unicorn in the wild until I was 62.
For some reason I get along with girls with the same height or taller than me, and more often than not they respect me. Never had issues about my height and dating taller women.

The blondies generally come from the more spoiled societies. If one prefers brunettes there is most of Europe and large parts of Latin America, even some Iranian ladies. I have seen no correlation regarding my appearance.

I am open and talkative (acquired skill, I would argue). I enjoy my black humor and I felt I was standing out in a good way in places like Finland and Estonia. Small things can make you stand out and if it is the right person then one should try to create a meaningful relationship out of it.
All I wanted was a Blonde racist gf but alas for some reason this is the most disagreeable phenotype to me.

Tytalus

Pelican
@Lazar's Twin I've had a similar experience except kind of the opposite, I'm white. Hispanic women often like me a lot, same with Indian women. White girls on occaision like me, but not nearly as much. Persian girls are hit or miss.