Biden names Kamala Harris as VP pick

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
From Crazy Days & Nights...

Friday, June 29, 2018
Blind Item #8

It is well known that this female politician who is being talked about as a possible future president started her career by having a relationship with a married senior politician in her state. For this, she was appointed to a number of part-time boards with hefty salaries. What isn’t so well known is the senior politician she had an affair with used to take her to swinger parties which were basically glorified orgies where she would engage in sex with large numbers of men and women. What not even she knows is there are compromising pictures of her at these orgies which is why senior leaders from her party are quietly trying to discourage her presidential ambitions and the leader of the other party, the current president, is very excited about running against her, her being her party’s nominee.

Posted by ent lawyer at 8:45 AM

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
Do they even want to win? Or are they fine with Trump having another 4 years (since he won’t change anything anyway) and then ushering in whoever they really want in office in 2024?

Does it even matter who is in office? I’m starting to think it matters very little.
They don't care.
Trump has served his purpose (discrediting white identity politics) so I don't think they really need him in there.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Just think about the absolute disdain you would have to have for your fellow Americans, not even considering for one second that somebody somewhere might call you out on the fact you are now the vice president for a candidate you had recently defamed as a racist and a rapist.

These people are sociopaths. They don't even fear being exposed as charlatans. They lie in the most opportunistic ways, without compunction, and if you brought it up you'd be the crazy person.
This is a diagnosis for borderline personality disorder.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Cardi B is a former Dominican-American stripper (aka prostitute & scammer) from NYC that is in bed with a rapper (Offset) & currently paid a handsome sum of shekels by the usual puppetmasters. Another street lizard that got (((lucky))).
She reminds me of a female Jay Z. She is a saavy enough criminal to see how the game is played and is good at playing along and getting paid.

ABeast

Robin
Does it even matter who is in office? I’m starting to think it matters very little.
In many ways Trump is lacking, but remember that the one thing he was most notorious for is being a vindictive and vengeful bastard. That is exactly who I want in the oval office right now.

Kamala Harris Sneaks Into White House To Plant Weed On Mike Pence

article-6810-1.jpg