Big picture playbook and analysis

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Your presumptions about what it means to walk out of your house with a gun are binary at best and if it were left to "not my problem" Christians then I suppose you'd be speaking arabic and getting into arguments with your neighbours about who loved Mohammed more. Either that or your ancestors would have been butchered by saracen warriors and you would never have existed.

But it was God's will that the saracens were driven back by European men at arms and European Christians remained on this earth to give glory to God.

My position is that at some point God will call us to stand in front of the heretics and say "In God's name, no more", and when they refuse that ultimatum we will be absolved of any wrongdoing in standing our ground by any means necessary.

This is part of the reason that the political media machine tries to take conservatism anywhere but back to God. Only under his banner can we fight and be absolved of the sin of murder, as were our ancestors. We could do it individually but it would be ineffective. The best option for God-loving Americans is to quarantine satan-occupied America by force of arms and let them eat each other or come back to God.

But the motive for shedding blood is of the utmost importance.

If a man goes to war to protect his lifestyle or his money or his race or his freedoms or his own fickle primacy over the land or worse, because he hates his enemy, then he will wear the blood he spills on his soul. But if he goes to war to protect the innocent, to secure the right to worship God, to restore God's laws and essentially return the lands to Christendom then his sacrifice will not be in vain.

Last edited:

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
I am just saying, make sure you have what you need to finish the war before you go to battle. Every war is won before the fighting starts. If you decide to just wing it because "that's better than doing nothing", you will lose.

Luke 14:31 - Or what king, going to make war against another king, sitteth not down first, and consulteth whether he be able with ten thousand to meet him that cometh against him with twenty thousand?

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
My position is that at some point God will call us to stand in front of the heretics and say "In God's name, no more", and when they refuse that ultimatum we will be absolved of any wrongdoing in standing our ground by any means necessary.
I hate to say this Leonard, as I often if not almost always agree with you, but in this case your position is flawed. WHEN are conservative ready to die on a hill for their position if necessary? When our countries are flooded with hostile aliens? When our children are raped by the tens of thousands by grooming gangs? When our youngest are intentionally exposed to sexual deviants starting at the age of Kindergarten? When we are openly attacked and our women cannot walk down a street in peace anymore without being accosted? When gangs of LGBT extremists take down our statues and burn down our city centers? When we whites are increasingly considered Dalits in our own countries?

I could go on but I think you get my point.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Not everywhere is like that and the people that choose to live in that environment are not your people until they choose to become so once again.

There's nearly a billion white people and a lot of them are going to suffer for their hubris, but you don't have to suffer with them. You might have to choose to live a drastically poorer life to avoid those perils but that's your choice to make. Endless middle class peace and prosperity was a lie and the brief time in which it was lived has rotted our souls.

Figure out where the geographical lines will be drawn and put yourself on the right side of them. Put your faith in God and be ready to say "no" in His name.

It's really quite simple:

You can't have a democracy if you have "free press".

The so called free media is a oligarch power tool run by neo-bolcheviks.

Russia, Hungary, China all have in common that they have sympathetic or govt controlled media.

Illiberal democracy is the only future we have in which white people actually have democracy.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It has occurred to me (or re-occurred, rather) that the quickest way to getting and keeping a decent, Christian district is to reintroduce the concept of lawful exile.

Give harsh prison sentences for even minor offences and instead of probation offer exile as an option, noting that if they return to the jurisdiction under any pretense then they will be arrested and serve the rest of their sentence.

I'm sure there used to be a gentlemen's agreement among the states not to push their garbage across the map because it would simply result in everyone doing it and make the whole thing pointless when felons got pushed equally this way or that, but considering how the political landscape has changed I'd say that it's high time the Red States took the Blue states up on their request to "give me your wired, your po', your huddled mass-murderers yearning to be free".

Is that how the poem went?

Close enough.

ginsu

Sparrow
I only discovered corbet report recently, but wish it happened sooner. What an amazing source of information.

Paraphrasing : ( The war that is being waged right now by government, military, financial and corporate power against the masses of humanity that would oppose their power Is ww3 and is being fought right now. In the eyes of the authoritarians we are the enemy. )

This is the perfect description of what is going on. Its war, ww3. This really brings home the big picture for me about whats going on. Our side is defenseless because they haven't realized its a war yet.

Ironside

Sparrow
I'm fairly certain this is it. The idea that everything will die down and that people return to normal after this is ludicrous. If you want some tangent of proof - you would not have mass mobilization of communist cells in the US and massive corporate backing for the movement if it was just some 'minor movement'. You wouldn't have mass deplatforming of dissenting voices and overwhelming censorship of anyone disagreeing with the narrative if it was going to just 'blow over' and return to normal. You have a literal western movement that's going around destroying history, and quite literally killing people.
There is a saving grace, of course, and I would not post something like this just to make people despair - but the future going forward requires you to get into the mindset of your enemy, which is total war. Final victory is assured, but it will not be achieved by sitting around posting on the internet and sharing memes. Too many people are deluded with this idea that they can just vote their problems away, and this has been talked about endlessly. Christ was not 'voted' as the Messiah. So, if you are in an area that hasn't been affected by this - find like minded people (and not running up to them in a panic yelling about repenting their sins and that the end is nigh). Find ones that are concerned, because if they are concerned they will naturally turn to people that voiced reason before for help. 'Do you see the riots going on?' 'If it comes here let me know, I'll help you', etc. Not 'oh let's run out and make technicals and gun down people and build bombs'.
The problem I have with most Westerners is that they are so deluded by the endless bombardment of propaganda that they do not realize they are in a total war. If someone turns up and requires help with no resources and they are in danger of being killed or starving to death, their response will be to go 'well lol just get a job and work, then you'll be good'. This is the mental block everyone needs to overcome, because the communist cells have pretty much infinite funding and understand this - if someone turns up with no resources and abandoned by their family (which boomers do endlessly) they offer them safe refuge, and then proceed to brainwash them. So, if you see someone getting out of this situation from these 'liberal' cities with next to nothing - give them refuge. Help them.

I don’t have evidence, but I can’t see how Antifa can be this effective without the cooperation of the FBI. In the 1960s, there was leftist terrorism, but they were identified and hunted down. The leaders of the Black Panthers were household names, and they didn’t try to hide themselves. Who are the leaders of the Antifa? Do you know any names? Who the hell are they? They are professional saboteurs.
My understanding was that they had a fairly large number of university professors in Antifa. But as I look at the CHAZ situation I do wonder. Though I realize quite a few academics are probably fairly worthless in the real world.

ABeast

Sparrow
So I noticed that the Supreme Court just upheld "Sancutuary cities" in particular laws that make it a felony for local Police to aid ICE. This has my thinking that maybe one of the goals of BLM/Antifa is to make the major cities uninhabitable for normal White people. They can move, but they will just replace them with New Americans at an even faster rate without having to worry about sparking a negative reaction that could threaten Demoncrat control. They are already giving illegals drivers licences in some States so I have to assume they will be voting in the next election or soon. This would allow the Dems to control the nation and of course they will tax the crap out of all the people who left the cities so that the endless flow of migrants will have plenty of gibs.
This is concerning because it means that they actually won't be hurt by these riots as much as I had thought. Yes you can get out of the cities, but you will still have to fund their project wherever you go. The ability for local authorities to be in charge of immigration policy, upheld by the Supreme Court, is truly a terrifying prospect!

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
So I noticed that the Supreme Court just upheld "Sancutuary cities" in particular laws that make it a felony for local Police to aid ICE. This has my thinking that maybe one of the goals of BLM/Antifa is to make the major cities uninhabitable for normal White people. They can move, but they will just replace them with New Americans at an even faster rate without having to worry about sparking a negative reaction that could threaten Demoncrat control. They are already giving illegals drivers licences in some States so I have to assume they will be voting in the next election or soon. This would allow the Dems to control the nation and of course they will tax the crap out of all the people who left the cities so that the endless flow of migrants will have plenty of gibs.
This is concerning because it means that they actually won't be hurt by these riots as much as I had thought. Yes you can get out of the cities, but you will still have to fund their project wherever you go. The ability for local authorities to be in charge of immigration policy, upheld by the Supreme Court, is truly a terrifying prospect!
This is something I can see happening. However, I can assure you that many of these types of Americans will be thinking pretty hard if and when they write that next tax check, as Tucker so eloquently put it, which could be yet another source of conflict.

Also, not sure if "Demoncrat" was intentional but...nice!

Easy_C

Crow
My understanding was that they had a fairly large number of university professors in Antifa. But as I look at the CHAZ situation I do wonder. Though I realize quite a few academics are probably fairly worthless in the real world.
They have help from foreign organizers. At least that’s what I’m hearing from some old contacts who are in a position to know about such things

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I have to admit - I've mentally checked out at this point. If the first six months of 2020 have taught me anything: There is no saving the West and unless you intend to spend the remainder of your life as a 2nd class citizen it's time to bug out. A year or two ago I would have slapped down a sentiment like this as defeatist black pilling or psy-ops subversion. But even if Trump wins in a landslide in November: What f...ing difference is it going to make? Reflect just for a moment on what we have lost during the first four years of his administration and then ask yourself if a second would be any different. If this is what he meant by 'winning' then I'm in the wrong game.

Yes I know Biden would be a lot worse. But maybe that's what we need - a catalyst that brings down the entire system. The way it's going right now is that we're all boiling frogs slowly simmering in the soup of multiculti globohomo until nothing remains of our culture, our history, and our people.
Where are we supposed to move? Many countries have covid travel bans.

I don’t disagree with your nutshell assessment but Europe is cucked. South America, specifically a country like Brazil could work, they seem less cucked with Bolsonaro in charge. SEA? Maybe Eastern Europe? I don’t know man, it’s great to visit but I’m not ready to pull up roots.

I am an American. I will stay for now

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I suppose what you're seeing is the text warriors getting cold feet at the prospect that they might have to walk outside their house with a gun one day.

Granted there's a huge disclaimer here. It's easy enough for me to say stuff like that given I live in a very civilised pocket of the world.

But I feel like going back to 2016 and asking a lot of people like the Neon Revolt guy "hey, if this all falls through and Trump doesn't save the day bloodlessly are you willing to pick up a gun and win your country back the hard way?"

I get the feeling they would be very safe and snug in the presumption that it would never come to that.

I mean honestly, "I'm ready to leave the country now" doesn't exactly paint the picture of a ride-or-die patriot, does it? The guy was all flags and fury when he thought he could do it all from his keyboard but now that it looks like it will require meat-space action he gets the willies and decides to buy himself a space on the next lifeboat.

Sucks to feel like you've put so much effort toward something that was bullshit all along. Most of us have felt those feels these last couple of years.

Cut your losses and man up.
You want us to pick up guns and fight who? It’s a 3 to 6 month wait period in my city/state and I’m just now making the arrangements to get a pistol. but that is for home defense. If I leave my home and try to carry that gun anywhere but a gun range I’d be potentially on the hook for a weapons charge .

Who are we to take up arms against? The cia and fbi? I’d be ok with that but they don’t have obvious targets. This civil war is not north v south. Our enemy is the deep state. I have some money saved up, am able bodied and can fight. The only problem is I’m not sure who to take up arms against? Our enemy is well organized and well funded and had fall guys and patsies in place to go down in flames .

I can and will fight but not to throw my life away

Last edited:

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
There is no saving the West and unless you intend to spend the remainder of your life as a 2nd class citizen it's time to bug out.
There is no bugging out, not for anyone anymore (even 10 years ago it wasn't a realistic option for most). The exits are being sealed as we speak. And anyway where are you going to go? Eastern Europe? It'll be a meat grinder in short time...we see the Russia hysteria and even Poland is being characterized as anti-Semitic and the cause of holocaust. China? They're the NWO prototype. Same goes for any other east asian country which will be in their direct sphere of influence.

I'm not trying to take my frustration out on you, but a few years ago there was a decent number of forum members who kept talking down to the rest of the forum about how they have their "triple back up plan to settle down in China while the rest of you suckers die in the West." I gave them the benefit of the doubt and communicated with some of them - turned out to be bullshit keyboard warrior posturing to blackpill the forum.

The US always was and still is the last vestige of freedom for the common man, even as little as it is now. And, unfortunately, it will probably be the epicenter of WWIII, which we are currently engaged in. But you know what, that's ok. Because America is an idea that resides in the people that believe in it. And I for one believe in it.

Where are we supposed to move? Many countries have covid travel bans.

I don’t disagree with your nutshell assessment but Europe is cucked. South America, specifically a country like Brazil could work, they seem less cucked with Bolsonaro in charge. SEA? Maybe Eastern Europe? I don’t know man, it’s great to visit but I’m not ready to pull up roots.

I am an American. I will stay for now
I want you to all move to the Philippines! Join me!!! : )

We can name our utopian community...

America II
Rooshvania
Mantopia
The Anti-CHAZ
EisenhowerVille
Transparency City

What form of government should we have? And what kind of leadership style for the person at the top?

I suspect in around fifty to one-hundred years, people wanting a community apart from others, will raise funds and then head out to the asteroid belt, to hollow out a gigantic rock, install a bunch of equipment, give things a spin, and then start off on the adventure of having their own space colony/ideal government. This way every group/movement can learn just how hard governing/cooperating tends to be.

CHAZ in space!!! Oh, boy......

Gather your crews, build a network. Talk to other people, they cannot silence you no matter what kind of bullshit (((laws))) they pass in their kangaroo (((courts))). Did they surgically remove your vocal cords like old people do to dogs who won't stop barking? No.

Until you are dead, they cannot defeat you, this is the mindset, the warrior mindset. And if you are to give your life, give them such an end that it will continue to inspire others long after you are gone. This is how wars are won. God is on our side, not theirs, they have no right to desecrate this earth with their filth.

TigOlBitties

Kingfisher
There are still plenty of places in the United States where you can avoid most of this nonsense. I've travelled all over the country these last few years and Seattle, Chicago, California, New York, DC, etc. do not represent the entire US. Research and visit places you're interested in. Look at voting history and demographics.

Always be prepared for the worst, but I don't think giving up has to be the answer either. America is still a wonderful place when you're around the right people.