I find it increasingly unlikely that the USA Armed Services will be of any use given the current trends.Historically, I do not think that armed guerilla rebellion is the way to go for right wing people, when fighting communists.
Can someone suggest to me where that worked out great?
Right wing people need the police and particularly the military to be on our side.
The historical playbook seems to be like this:
1. The creation of a violent left wing paramilitary group (Antifa, BLM, FARC)
2. The response of a violent right wing paramilitary group (SA, Falangists, Arkan's Tigers)
3. Foreign communist support for the local communist rebellion
4. Military support for the local right wing paramilitaries
Someone tell me that this is not what has happened?
Right wingers have the benefit of law and order and institutions, which is something that the majority of people prefer over the ad hoc anarchism of communists.
While militias definitely will play an important symbolic and heroic role, they will not decide the outcome. The victory would depend on the majority of the military joining the right wing forces.
Which is also why I would rather suggest that the best action for the thinking man patriot, would be to get involved in these areas. Police, military, national guard, reserves, volunteer firefighter, etc or any other institutions, which are associated with Law and Order.
That's where the real fight will be in the worst case scenario of secession or worse.
Demographics: AIR FORCE, ARMY, NAVY, MARINE CORPS
Service Academies: USAF, USMA, USNA, USCGA, USMMA
Affiliated Schools: Military schools follow similar trends....click here for list.
- Suicide on rise
- Sexual assault reporting on rise
- Rumblings of morale problems
- SCOTUS normalization of mercenary outsourcing
- USS Fitzgerald & McCain were finally repaired from the damages sustained by diversity
- US Troops likely the lab rats of a covid vaccine
- Treasonous incompetence from the supply lines
- Precedent set to bypass Transgender Ban