Big picture playbook and analysis

Historically, I do not think that armed guerilla rebellion is the way to go for right wing people, when fighting communists.

Can someone suggest to me where that worked out great?

Right wing people need the police and particularly the military to be on our side.

The historical playbook seems to be like this:

1. The creation of a violent left wing paramilitary group (Antifa, BLM, FARC)

2. The response of a violent right wing paramilitary group (SA, Falangists, Arkan's Tigers)

3. Foreign communist support for the local communist rebellion

4. Military support for the local right wing paramilitaries

5. Victory

Someone tell me that this is not what has happened?

Right wingers have the benefit of law and order and institutions, which is something that the majority of people prefer over the ad hoc anarchism of communists.

While militias definitely will play an important symbolic and heroic role, they will not decide the outcome. The victory would depend on the majority of the military joining the right wing forces.

Which is also why I would rather suggest that the best action for the thinking man patriot, would be to get involved in these areas. Police, military, national guard, reserves, volunteer firefighter, etc or any other institutions, which are associated with Law and Order.

That's where the real fight will be in the worst case scenario of secession or worse.
I find it increasingly unlikely that the USA Armed Services will be of any use given the current trends.

Demographics: AIR FORCE, ARMY, NAVY, MARINE CORPS

Service Academies: USAF, USMA, USNA, USCGA, USMMA

Affiliated Schools: Military schools follow similar trends....click here for list.

Per Military.com:
  1. Suicide on rise
  2. Sexual assault reporting on rise
  3. Rumblings of morale problems
  4. SCOTUS normalization of mercenary outsourcing
  5. USS Fitzgerald & McCain were finally repaired from the damages sustained by diversity
  6. US Troops likely the lab rats of a covid vaccine
  7. Treasonous incompetence from the supply lines
  8. Precedent set to bypass Transgender Ban
Its increasingly likely the military just cannibalizes itself, experiences historic desertion, or just aids the revolutionaries with its inaction.

Pooch32

Sparrow
I find it increasingly unlikely that the USA Armed Services will be of any use given the current trends.

Demographics: AIR FORCE, ARMY, NAVY, MARINE CORPS

Service Academies: USAF, USMA, USNA, USCGA, USMMA

Affiliated Schools: Military schools follow similar trends....click here for list.

Per Military.com:
  1. Suicide on rise
  2. Sexual assault reporting on rise
  3. Rumblings of morale problems
  4. SCOTUS normalization of mercenary outsourcing
  5. USS Fitzgerald & McCain were finally repaired from the damages sustained by diversity
  6. US Troops likely the lab rats of a covid vaccine
  7. Treasonous incompetence from the supply lines
  8. Precedent set to bypass Transgender Ban
Its increasingly likely the military just cannibalizes itself, experiences historic desertion, or just aids the revolutionaries with its inaction.
The military is converged as an institution, but my sense is that the tip of the spear is not (see Eddie Gallagher).

That gets more complicated when you have kids. I don’t feel just accepting death and surrendering them to being corrupted by evil is an acceptable answer.
Yes, I have children too. And, you don't surrender your moral agency, but it is delusional to think we can create another Christian nation/insurrection apart from the System.

Hypothetical to illustrate: Would we storm the offices of the Department of Health and (In)Human Services (the government agency pushing masks, vaccinations and fining business and churches)? Or, torch the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (the government agency providing the rationale and justification for the totalitarian coup)? Or raze the FEMA camps located across this country? The System is run by interchangeable and soulless bureaucrats; remove one and another takes their place.... The System is everywhere and nowhere.

Since the System has weaponized fear (and so many lack spiritual discernment), they will always be able to drum up a fear more compelling than the bright future we could paint of a Christian nation. Even if you could win people over with dialectic and rhetoric, then they could release a super-corona to make people bleed out like Ebola and they would come running back to The System for a "cure." In Revelations, St. John recounts that God tries to warn the human race with various signs, but people still refuse (like stubborn Pharaoh) to heed His warnings.

All I suggest is that people put their energy into faith, family, community and System distancing (ex: Owen Benjamin). The Culture War is lost and the Revolution already happened. The next phase is Project Despair (social & economic collapse) so that people will embrace The Great Reset (because of the lie of "no alternatives") and then finally a World Leader.

Last edited:

Ironside

Robin
Yes, I have children too. And, you don't surrender your moral agency, but it is delusional to think we can create another Christian nation/insurrection apart from the System.

Hypothetical to illustrate: Would we storm the offices of the Department of Health and (In)Human Services (the government agency pushing masks, vaccinations and fining business and churches)? Or, torch the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (the government agency providing the rationale and justification for the totalitarian coup)? Or raze the FEMA camps located across this country? The System is run by interchangeable and soulless bureaucrats; remove one and another takes their place.... The System is everywhere and nowhere.

Since the System has weaponized fear (and so many lack spiritual discernment), they will always be able to drum up a fear more compelling than the bright future we could paint of a Christian nation. Even if you could win people over with dialectic and rhetoric, then they could release a super-corona to make people bleed out like Ebola and they would come running back to The System for a "cure." In Revelations, St. John recounts that God tries to warn the human race with various signs, but people still refuse (like stubborn Pharaoh) to heed His warnings.

All I suggest is that people put their energy into faith, family, community and System distancing (ex: Owen Benjamin). The Culture War is lost and the Revolution already happened. The next phase is Project Despair (social & economic collapse) so that people will embrace The Great Reset (because of the lie of "no alternatives") and then finally a World Leader.
Yes though those who have the opportunity to have established themselves should look to providing for incomers when this reality sinks in. The incentive is to of course go 'oh well should've known better', but a great deal of people were literally unable to do such a thing (and certainly this is true with younger generations), and the idea that you'll have some middle aged or older person with a cottage farming goats and not get overrun when they're off on their own is delusional.
But yes, Separate from Sodom. By any means possible.

Yes though those who have the opportunity to have established themselves should look to providing for incomers when this reality sinks in. ....
But yes, Separate from Sodom. By any means possible.
I think of it more like Noah building his Ark. Start now, for time is shorter than you think....

I predict 80%+ of people will choose The System given current mask usage and the number of church closures (for what was a moderate flu). We may see some group defection later as the The System moves from being implicitly to explicitly Satanic and is humiliating and murdering Christians outright, but that will be too late to get your affairs in order.

All of us need to move through the 5 stages of grief:
  1. denial
  2. anger
  3. bargaining
  4. depression, and
  5. acceptance.

Ironside

Robin
I think of it more like Noah building his Ark. Start now, for time is shorter than you think....

I predict 80%+ of people will choose The System given current mask usage and the number of church closures (for what was a moderate flu). We may see some group defection later as the The System moves from being implicitly to explicitly Satanic and is humiliating and murdering Christians outright, but that will be too late to get your affairs in order.

All of us need to move through the 5 stages of grief:
  1. denial
  2. anger
  3. bargaining
  4. depression, and
  5. acceptance.
Yes and if 20% refuse, yet only 2% of those have the ability to survive, where does that leave the other 18%? It's easy to dismiss people for 'not heeding warning or being prepared', but how precisely could someone who is turning 18 have prepared? Saved up and bought a property? Quit school when they were 12 and worked?

Ironside

Robin
Ironside, focus on the Elite. I'm not dismissing anyone. Responsibility is exactly equal to your power. I doubt any of us want to usher in the nightmare "Great Reset."
I'm not chastising you, your mind is 100% in the right space, but it falls into the same problem of the 'survivalist' types that think they can go it alone and be fine. The idea of creating parallel 'states' is predicated on community dedication, and 1 guy living in a cabin with his dog is not a community, and his ability to resist the trappings of the system are absolute, but the likelihood of being overwhelmed by such a gargantuan system is 100%.
If you want to look at a case in point, look at Orania in South Africa. It's a 100% accurate model, but it will almost certainly be over-run, because it is too small. As much as I dislike the ideology and methods of someone like Mao, his statement that 'political power grows out of the barrel of a gun' is accurate, and without community and commitment, even the most die hard lone or semi-lone survivalist with years of knowledge and preparation will be destroyed by the death throes of this monstrous system.

ginsu

Robin
We need a normies and ''the great reset'' thread. It will be interesting to follow the news and reactions as this will be rolled out into the propoganda machine fully and see what they think of this. To me its completely obvious that its a big joke / irony that they call for a reset while fully planning to give us more of the same times 10. Nothing will improve by following these leaders who got us in the current state of affairs in the first place, aren't the normies going to see that ?. Its so stupidly simple, just call it by a different name and keep abusing the general populations. But i'm afraid like the rest that people will buy into it.

Unfortunately I think you're correct. Yuri talked about this in his interviews and lectures -- how a country can only be subverted if they're OPEN to the subversion. We've been wide open by pretending media and other influential areas like academia and hollywood are there for other purposes other than their main purpose, which is to destroy the country with subversion.
“Mosquitoes can only settle in swamps.”

Consider that the best fighter pilots are probably white.

In 30 years, there has been one (1) non-white winner in Airplane aerobatics and it was a japanese.

The best CS:GO players are white, they dominate the Asians.

How many non-white american fighter pilots are there even?

Even a few fighter pilots on the nationalist side would demolish the opposition, if they didn't have any fighter pilots.

I'm sure the same is true for a lot of other technical fields.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
As much as I’d like to rebel against the deep state, I’d never even recognize a Rothschild if I saw one, or one of the architects of the current ongoing coup against the American people.

I’m a peon in the greater scheme of things

I just had a thought about China, the jews and the current revolution.

Remember how we've been talking about, and being confused, about why the jews have been propping up China, when they could never infiltrate them as they could the US?

Well, it just dawned on me, that a communist United States, would be just the sacrifice that the jews would need to gain favor with China.

After all, a weakened United States, run by a communist dictatorship, would be the absolute best option possible for the Chinese.

In turn, jews would probably be able to convince China to join in some kind of UN led World Government.

Thus the white race would be broken, only Russia remaining, now encircled by the US, China and Europe.

Game over goyim.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
That doesn't make sense on a balance of power. If the Jews "gave" the US to China then they have no leverage whatsoever to prevent them from simply taking over the whole world. The Chinese will not honor any deal unless they have to, and absent an enforcement arm the Jews just end up on the road again with their suitcase in their hand.

kel

Pelican
What are they doing with these statues? In storage for a while, I guess. Then melting them down, like the new-Swedes are doing to viking artifacts? Can you bid on the statues they're removing?