Big picture playbook and analysis

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Undercover Investigation Pt. 2 - Teenage Political Extortion Ring
On the surface, the Sunrise Movement is group of peaceful young activists fighting for a “Green New Deal”. On a deeper level, they are a gateway to radicalization teaching young activists how to exploit tragedy, including one’s own victimization, for political gain.

N°6

Ostrich
America’s Own Color Revolution

john3D

I am completely sure it's done on purpose although I haven't the slightest clue why. Why else would so many simultaneous things coordinate pushing something like BLM to the organized extent they do?

Even if they get their globo homo world domination dream where do they go from there?

Now they rule over a incompetent society of feminists, trannies, black lives matter, etc. People who can't even handle basic scientific concepts. So what are they going to do advance humanity and science and technology with those people as their population?

Destroying humanity so you can control it seems like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Even if you win, what's the point? Cause what's left isn't worth ruling over anyway.

Surely the elites have to know black lives matter is total bullshit and don't actually believe it. So what do they hope to accomplish with it, cause I'm sure it isn't helping black people.

White society got us this far to this point, which is exactly the thing they hate most and want to destroy, so even if they succeed, where do they go from there?

The environment and culture they are trying to create is completely antithetical to human progress and merit and success so I don't understand what their end game is even if they achieve it.

Feyoder

Robin
Did you watch the video? Saying "no e-girls" without watching the video to understand what's happening all over the world is not helpful. But that's your choice.
Why would I want to hear a woman's opinion on anything outside the domestic sphere?

By the way, she's part of InfoWars team and she's married with two kids.
She has better things to do.

I don't want to get on your case but posting these women or even discussing their output/opinions is supporting a very bad problem.

ginsu

Sparrow
I am completely sure it's done on purpose although I haven't the slightest clue why. Why else would so many simultaneous things coordinate pushing something like BLM to the organized extent they do?

Even if they get their globo homo world domination dream where do they go from there?

Now they rule over a incompetent society of feminists, trannies, black lives matter, etc. People who can't even handle basic scientific concepts. So what are they going to do advance humanity and science and technology with those people as their population?

Destroying humanity so you can control it seems like throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Even if you win, what's the point? Cause what's left isn't worth ruling over anyway.

Surely the elites have to know black lives matter is total bullshit and don't actually believe it. So what do they hope to accomplish with it, cause I'm sure it isn't helping black people.

White society got us this far to this point, which is exactly the thing they hate most and want to destroy, so even if they succeed, where do they go from there?

The environment and culture they are trying to create is completely antithetical to human progress and merit and success so I don't understand what their end game is even if they achieve it.
I think that the long long long term vision is already revealed to us through predictive programming. Remember that ray kurzweil always talking about his vision for uploading the human consciousness to a computer. I never understood the draw of that, okay great your mind is in a machine now, who would want to live like that past their death ?. Until i saw altered carbon on Netflix. If you don't know it check it out below. I'm sure they are already exploring and working on this. If the human mind cannot achieve it then they hope to have A.I figure it out for them.

We know for a fact the next evolution of mobile phones will be to have them implanted inside of our brain directly. After that its not so far off to use bodies as biological robots and can be operated with a different consciousness downloaded into that body. What is to stop them from installing some extra code that would turn you into a totally obedient slave ( this is not featured on the shows though, maybe they're keeping that out because it would be too scary ). Where do you think these show writers get their ideas from...in elysium the elite have regenerative machines that restore their bodies and even cure cancer.

As for where they are going to go, its also shown already. They want to go to the heavens and become gods. And look down on the rest of us as we live as cockroaches while they have eternal life. Consider how powerful the elite have become through handing down their power through generations and growing it. Now imagine what would happen if they never had to pass it onto the next generation, and how much more they could gather if they lived FOREVER. think of the ultimate greed and lust for power, this is it.

Last edited:

ABeast

Sparrow

It's possible that we've reached a technological level where the elites have decided that they don't care if humanity stagnates. The creature comfort of a wealthy person in the 1800s was already considerable, so will life for billionaires really be much better in 100 years or will it just be fine-tuned?

ginsu

Sparrow
It's possible that we've reached a technological level where the elites have decided that they don't care if humanity stagnates. The creature comfort of a wealthy person in the 1800s was already considerable, so will life for billionaires really be much better in 100 years or will it just be fine-tuned?
I don't think they will just retire and be satisfied with what they currently have. Their lust for power and greed is what pushed them to get to the place they are now and these traits will not just go away. They can let the general public live in a stagnated human condition, but they sure won't let technological advances to increase their lifespan stop or slow down considerably. They must have estimated that whatever they are doing now will not go so far as to interfere with this goal of increasing their longevity. The only thing they cannot buy ( right now ) is time, they are in a battle with nature, life and god. Otherwise no men would act the way that they do playing as gods over humanity and leading them in such dark directions that show hatred and lack of respect for life. The promotion of abortion, wars, debt slavery, depopulation, migration as warfare you name it, show such evil and greedy minds they will never stop their quest for more. Their final goal is to cheat death itself as they think themselves of having beaten everything else this planet has to offer. They are not just going to bring an end to their greed and accept a ''normal'' lifespan as nature intended it when they are just about to open the door to these science fiction like technological breakthroughs. BUT maybe they know something we don't. It might be that there is not much more further to go in terms of human technological development in that case yes they would definately make a ''save game'' here.

Last edited:

MRAll134

Sparrow
I don't want to get on your case but posting these women or even discussing their output/opinions is supporting a very bad problem.
Time to grow up little buddy. You cannot write off an entire gender, because your mom refused to took you into bed at the age of 22. Millie is one of the good ones - fighting for truth.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
People who visit Israel are often surprised at how shitty it is.

Yes, it's a first world country, but it's Greece, not Germany. It is dirty, ugly and messy.

Shouldn't the "Nobel people" be a very advanced nation?

Maybe they don't care. Maybe they don't really need the order and beauty that Europeans desire.
Israel being a grubby, unpleasant place to live is the ultimate black pill for the Jews. They had the opportunity to literally build their nation from the ground up as a high IQ ethnostate and 70 short years later it's a dysfunctional mess despite the countless billions of dollars that have been poured into it.

Most of us here are aware that there are genetic traits that go beyond IQ. It's the reason that China ranks highly in IQ but obviously falls far behind places like Japan and Western European nations in terms of civic engagement. Jews are basically white Chinese. Smart but lacking a social or moral compass. And for any civic nationalists about to just in and do the "muh culture" dance, you needn't bother. These genetic behavioral traits manifest even when the individuals in question are removed entirely from their native culture.

The alternate explanation and one I'm veering more heavily towards these days is a sort of shared racial or ethnic soul which guides behavior but for all intents and purposes you might as well say genetics because the outcome is the same regardless. Were it possible it would be very interesting to do a detailed genetic tracing study on "African Americans" to see how the different ethnicities of origin fare academically and socially despite all being part of the same culture for the last few hundred years.

You only have to watch World Star Hiphop videos for a few days to become acutely aware that certain African bloodlines are far more prone to savagery than others.

Bonus meme: Not even the jews can tolerate the presence of the jews for long.

j110.jpg

Last edited:

john3D

I really have no clue what they are doing, it makes no sense to me.

I don't know if I buy the idea that they are sitting on all this advanced technology. Or really that smart. Maybe smarter than the average person but that isn't saying much. And there is no evidence that I am currently aware whatsoever that electronics can create consciousness. Does anyone have a source for that?

Some people also theorize that they are satanists or occultists doing this because it's related to some sort of goal that relates to those things. I wouldn't know about that either. Although they do exhibit some pretty weird behavior in that regard.

You'd think they would have a extreme interest in science / technology as a surrogate god since they appear to be godless. But they are really anti science and technology as well in my mind.

Elites are basically nothing in the grand scheme of things. Maybe compared to other humans for a extremely brief amount of time. They just rapidly age and die just like any other person. Humans have barely accomplished anything really if you think about it. We've figured out a few things but we are pretty primitive. Look at where were at in 1920. We are only 100 years away from that.

We can't even cure cancer or basic diseases. We have invented alot of things but is human life really all that fundamentally different even from 10,000 years ago? I mean in a macro sense. You basically live for a small amount of time and die while enjoying some fleeting pleasures that also haven't fundamentally changed all that much either.

Either that or find God. But I think it's pretty clear whatever the elites are doing, it's not trying to find God. So their behavior ultimately makes no sense to me.

And as far as living forever, good luck with that. I mean I am not a scientist and well educated in the subject and "scientists" can also be completely wrong but don't scientists even think the universe will cease to exist at some point? Even if you somehow made it past all the hurdles to reach that point. Which we are not even remotely to close to doing. So I doubt that is likely to happen on a infinite time scale.

And even if it was it is definitely not going to be on the backs of "black lives matter".

the high

Woodpecker
I think they're planning a complete overhaul of the world economy. Things are never going back to normal and lockdowns are going to be a reoccurring thing for the next several years. Guy talks about it in the video I posted, controlled demolition of the world economy. My theory is BLM is a Trojan horse which is going to overhaul social and racial dynamics in this country and the world. White males are being targeted because they are overachievers and this has elevated their social cachet. The elites want to flatten the social hierarchy. I think all this will be gradual over this decade not immediate. Things will seem like they are going back to normal and then, bam, more craziness. Lot of moving parts so there will be some plot twists. The entire continent of Asia is a big wild card. The people have the power to stop all this but the masses are too brainwashed, naive, and fearful.

Just a theory. Sounds nutty when I type it out, I hope I'm wrong.

Video originally posted by 911 in the Corona pandemic forum:

Last edited:

ginsu

Sparrow
I really have no clue what they are doing, it makes no sense to me.

I don't know if I buy the idea that they are sitting on all this advanced technology. Or really that smart. Maybe smarter than the average person but that isn't saying much. And there is no evidence that I am currently aware whatsoever that electronics can create consciousness. Does anyone have a source for that?

Some people also theorize that they are satanists or occultists doing this because it's related to some sort of goal that relates to those things. I wouldn't know about that either. Although they do exhibit some pretty weird behavior in that regard.

You'd think they would have a extreme interest in science / technology as a surrogate god since they appear to be godless. But they are really anti science and technology as well in my mind.

Elites are basically nothing in the grand scheme of things. Maybe compared to other humans for a extremely brief amount of time. They just rapidly age and die just like any other person. Humans have barely accomplished anything really if you think about it. We've figured out a few things but we are pretty primitive. Look at where were at in 1920. We are only 100 years away from that.

We can't even cure cancer or basic diseases. We have invented alot of things but is human life really all that fundamentally different even from 10,000 years ago? I mean in a macro sense. You basically live for a small amount of time and die while enjoying some fleeting pleasures that also haven't fundamentally changed all that much either.

Either that or find God. But I think it's pretty clear whatever the elites are doing, it's not trying to find God. So their behavior ultimately makes no sense to me.

And as far as living forever, good luck with that. I mean I am not a scientist and well educated in the subject and "scientists" can also be completely wrong but don't scientists even think the universe will cease to exist at some point? Even if you somehow made it past all the hurdles to reach that point. Which we are not even remotely to close to doing. So I doubt that is likely to happen on a infinite time scale.

And even if it was it is definitely not going to be on the backs of "black lives matter".
You seem to be in a stage where there is more confusion and more questions than answers and certainty. I don't know how anyone else can give you clarity when you are all over the place. Keep consuming the right info and hopefully you will be able to connect the dots in a way that makes sense for you personally. Its also important to discard all the baggage that the mainstream narrative hands us. There is no guarantee you will reach clarity though, you might also go further down the path of confusion or anger or black pill. If you can put yourself in the shoes somewhat of the kind of people that are at the top orchestrating this thing it might make more sense, if you keep looking at it from the perspective of an average person it will seem like madness. ''Why are they destroying everything ???''. the fact is they are just destroying everything for YOU. They'll go on to live like kings, like all the dictators in poor countries do. Actually they will probably advance their lifestyle by impoverishing the rest of society and wiping out all Opposition. ( it is madness to us, but not to them ). I think they long for the day to no longer have to pretend to be like everyone else and can also fly in their airplanes with high end cars and 50 pet hawks with impunity whenever they go on a trip.

If you had pretty strong control, and good advancement in science, but you could gain nearly total control but have to sacrifice some speed in scientific advancement wouldn't you do it ?. The first poses a risk of losing power, The latter nearly guarantees they will get there, even if it is slower. We don't need a society like we had until now for science to keep advancing 99% of the population doesn't contribute to it.

They are not sitting on these significant lifespan enhancing technologies now i guess, but they certainly have something going on. These elite seem to last quite long. Its all further off on the horizon as well as A.I and machine/mind connections. They just want to guarantee that they will be in total control from now until we get there and beyond. It's re arranging the board in their favor and it just so happens the best way to do that is to your detriment. Let go of the why are they doing this to me/us idea or it will never make sense. They don't care or consider what the effects are for everyone else are. If giving people opportunities/happiness will advance their agenda they do it. If making life a living hell for the general public advances their agenda they will do it. they think for themselves first and whatever happens or must be done to the rest is just a logical step.

Last edited:
The only e-girl I’ll watch is Ann Coulter. As you may recall - and will quickly realize if you haven’t thought of it before - the entire phenomenon of “conservative female political pundits” did not exist before Trump won the election in 2016. Not one of them was out there, besides Ann, taking big risks and going against the grain publicly. Every single one of them either waited until it was “safe” or, in far more cases, are simply manipulating a new audience via sex appeal by repeating things they heard men say while wearing skimpy clothing or otherwise getting “dolled up” on camera. So yeah, I’m with Feyodor on this one: no e-girls, ever.

Truly conservative women are at home quietly raising their kids.

NPR used to be a national treasure until really the last 5 years or so.

Here they are in 2007 with a story antithetical to the "Diversity is our Greatest Strength" nonsense:

A study conducted by Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam suggests that diversity hurts civic life and that differences can actually translate into distrust. The political scientist and author explains his findings on the flip-side of cultural diversity.

This is from Robert Putnam, who wrote the fascinating "Bowling Alone" and is probably now a pariah.