Big picture playbook and analysis

Ironside

Sparrow
I suspect there will be another Russia-Ukraine-Whatever-gate 'scandal' about the Trump administration to complete the trifecta.
It will be more and more 'autonomous zones' popping up, until they get the propaganda reel they want - ie, national guard and state troops shooting at 'innocent protestors'.
Which is how you know Trump is quite literally deep state, or if he's not he's completely powerless - the second some 'autonomous zone' popped up the power should have been cut completely and no assistance rendered. Instead the lights stayed on and state assistance was rendered.
No they want a Ukrainian revolt type scenario, a Tianamen Square for propoganda - some brave and noble antifa/blm activist standing in front of 'evil fascist adolf trump tanks' and getting blasted.
Yeah it's building to that, and you best be getting networks in order now, because there is absolutely no way they allow this to die down after 'redpilling' so many people, and allow churches, bars, and other community points to re-open. And if they do (which I doubt they will) - make sure you can recognize these people. I mean it's easy for BLM Bolsheviks, but make sure you can recognize White Bolsheviks.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Not true. In fact there were armed protests on some state capitals. During the riots in areas with gun owners, they came out to protect their property.
I admit we have been 'tolerant' of too much but we have crossed a Rubicon in the last few weeks - the mask has finally come off the elite.

But let me put it this way... if this is what they do when they know we have guns, what will they do when we don't have them?

Because they haven't even begun to do what they want to do to us and that will require taking our guns away first.
Removing guns is a top priority for globalists. Again I ask, why do you think they are deferring those important 2nd Amendment cases?
They're deferring those cases because they don't want to lose current gains and/or they don't want to give the game away that the scotus is rigged. That is all.

And the protests per capita were anemic and close to irrelevant. They didn't move the narrative one inch. I'm not saying you should have started shooting people but you understand what guns are for, right?

Do you think that if you go to a protest carrying them then the deep state is going to shit itself and self-dismantle?

If having your economy gutted, your federal finances robbed in broad daylight and being put on lockdown like dogs is not enough to trigger the whole tree of liberty thing then it's not going to happen. What are you all waiting for. BLMA to declare primae noctis?

infowarrior1

Ostrich
They're deferring those cases because they don't want to lose current gains and/or they don't want to give the game away that the scotus is rigged. That is all.

And the protests per capita were anemic and close to irrelevant. They didn't move the narrative one inch. I'm not saying you should have started shooting people but you understand what guns are for, right?

Do you think that if you go to a protest carrying them then the deep state is going to shit itself and self-dismantle?

If having your economy gutted, your federal finances robbed in broad daylight and being put on lockdown like dogs is not enough to trigger the whole tree of liberty thing then it's not going to happen. What are you all waiting for. BLMA to declare primae noctis?
Weapons aren't at their most effective unless there is good training, discipline and superior strategy.

BLAMing isn't a good substitute for fighting well.

You're Europeans, you behave as such, and you will continue to do so.
Again not true. Many people have taken Anglo-Saxon forbearance for weakness and it's ended up being a fatal mistake.
Yes things are VERY bad and the globalists are very well organized and dissent it fractured and stamped out effectively (mainly because of Wall Street and Corporate America's domination of the economy- we are not a nation of small independent farmers).

The core culture Americans (for reference please see Huntington's Who Are We) are the hardest to govern and since globalism requires and authoritarian state it will come to civil war.

This last putsch really awakened a lot of deepening anger in founding stock Americans, though sadly a great many of them are the worst offenders while for example many Jews are among the bravest dissenters (Ron Unz, for example).

As I said a few posts up, the 'spark' the Lexington Greens and Concord - will be an attempt to seize guns. You say Americans have put up with this, its because they are LIED TO, and globalists exploit our sense of fair play, but the mask is coming off - they can't contain themselves anymore and it's going to be a whole new game.

infowarrior1

Ostrich
Again not true. Many people have taken Anglo-Saxon forbearance for weakness and it's ended up being a fatal mistake.
Yes things are VERY bad and the globalists are very well organized and dissent it fractured and stamped out effectively (mainly because of Wall Street and Corporate America's domination of the economy- we are not a nation of small independent farmers).

The core culture Americans (for reference please see Huntington's Who Are We) are the hardest to govern and since globalism requires and authoritarian state it will come to civil war.

This last putsch really awakened a lot of deepening anger in founding stock Americans, though sadly a great many of them are the worst offenders while for example many Jews are among the bravest dissenters (Ron Unz, for example).

As I said a few posts up, the 'spark' the Lexington Greens and Concord - will be an attempt to seize guns. You say Americans have put up with this, its because they are LIED TO, and globalists exploit our sense of fair play, but the mask is coming off - they can't contain themselves anymore and it's going to be a whole new game.
That forebearance lasted for a long time and every time "Conservatives" have given way for centuries. Even back in the1800's and 1900's. Those "Conservatives" remained ineffective.

Easy_C

Crow
Weapons aren't at their most effective unless there is good training, discipline and superior strategy.

BLAMing isn't a good substitute for fighting well.
As I have been saying for years, the actual crux of power in these areas is determined by a mix of Veteran's groups, Sheriffs and other local/rural LEOs, and Bikers. that all these groups are now actively collaborating is significant Espcially that bikers and rural LEOs are collaborating which was unheard of until now. Expect them to effectively control the situation in many areas as things deteriorate.

If you have the spare cash it may be worth looking into getting a bike and going on a few poker runs as a lone rider so they at least know who you are.

That forebearance lasted for a long time and every time "Conservatives" have given way for centuries. Even back in the1800's and 1900's. Those "Conservatives" remained ineffective.
Con[Cuck]servatives are just paid opposition.
This is going to be like a second reconstruction. Except nationwide. Its going be fight or die.

Many posters here were 'cuckservitive' or 'liberal' before being red pilled. Many Americans are shocked to see what's going on and shocked to find out that Democratic and global elite hate them (Republican elite too they just haven't revealed it yet). Their eyes are open now, that makes all the difference.

ginsu

Sparrow

As george carlin says: its a big club, and you and i are NOT in it. They will sell all the advantages to the public who will eat it up with all their fear of death and aging. while having no intentions of ever using this technology in a way that benefits us, we will just get the parts that will ensure our total obedience. They ll keep all the ''good'' ( depends on your opinion ) parts out of the buying capacity of ordinary people.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Perhaps, and in some rare places like Easy_C is indicating there may be organisation in the works, but the difference between grumbling and organising valid resistance is like being difference between being pregnant or not.

The grumbling has been going on in earnest since at least the Patriot Act so current grumbling does not indicate anything new at all.

How many phone numbers with attached pseudonyms to reliable allies do you have written down? If the answer is zero then you are still just a grumbler, same as 4 years or 8 years or 12 years ago.

126 days and counting. What's coming down the line is not going to honor any time-outs while you get your s##t together.

NoMoreTO

Pelican
Any idea the name of the document he's reading from? I ran a few keyword searches on DDG, but I'm not finding it. I'd like to read it myself, I've never been good at understanding accents.
I wasn't really able to figure that out either, so I took it with a grain of salt. He could be making it up or have received it from a BS source. So I just gave it a listen, the comments/forecasts about September having a 2nd wave that is elongated are eery. Still cool to see from a President.

I wasn't really able to figure that out either, so I took it with a grain of salt... Still cool to see from a President.
I'll take it as such as well, but I'll keep digging around in hopes of finding something!

You're right, definitely cool to see from a president. Between him, the Tanzanian president, the Zambian president, and Cardinal Robert Sarah, it's apparent that much of Africa has a strongly traditional streak, and intends to remain free of Western influence (liberalism, homosexuality, global governance, etc)!

ginsu

Sparrow
I wasn't really able to figure that out either, so I took it with a grain of salt. He could be making it up or have received it from a BS source. So I just gave it a listen, the comments/forecasts about September having a 2nd wave that is elongated are eery. Still cool to see from a President.
Its the same document as talked about in this video. ( lockstep 2010 )

They publish their plans constantly for everyone to see, and no one cares. They take this as implicit consent from the masses. They consider their actions justified because no one opposes it when it has been out there for years.
Link to the pdf from the video description:

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Ostrich
Con[Cuck]servatives are just paid opposition.
This is going to be like a second reconstruction. Except nationwide. Its going be fight or die.

Many posters here were 'cuckservitive' or 'liberal' before being red pilled. Many Americans are shocked to see what's going on and shocked to find out that Democratic and global elite hate them (Republican elite too they just haven't revealed it yet). Their eyes are open now, that makes all the difference.
I hope so.