Big picture playbook and analysis

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
If both sides can use the Bible to back their beliefs, then there is no peaceful debate/solution. It will always lead to war. Unless you can point out in the bible where free trade, open borders, destruction of the middle class, destruction of the family, all through the means of capitalism is evil, which you can't.

So Christianity alone will not provide any type of cohesion.
Did Ancient Israel have open borders? Did they ban usury or not amongst themselves? What about jubilees every 7 years?

Or that fraudulent debt based fractional reserve banking is de facto banned by the law of equal weights and measures:

Which made Capitalism as we know it a total Ponzi Scheme.

Is it not also likewise evil to not provide for one's household?(1 Timothy 5:8). Therefore by extension it's sinful to have no filter for keeping out evil people and mass immigration from foreigners because such a thing is no different from invasion and depriving one's household of their substance by extension.

If Christianity isn't sufficient to provide cohesion. I point you to successful multinational Crusades there had been successful many times.

And helped to unite Europe against the Muslim threat that wouldn't have otherwise haopened with Christianity.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Yes, or modern day Christianity. Which means that even if you some how did fix this mess within organized Christianity, it would end up the same way, subverted, and probably rather quickly now the road map was laid down.

Which is why you can't just say "all Christians" and form a society. You need stronger organization than just Christianity and this has already been thought over/discussed/decided by men far far far smarter than I am.
When the Devil misquoted Scripture to justify his temptation. What did Jesus do? Since Jesus knew Scripture very well he was able to counter the Devil and more.

Even the context of the passage that the Devil quoted would have completed refuted his distortion thereof of scripture.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Did Ancient Israel have open borders? Did they ban usury or not amongst themselves? What about jubilees every 7 years?

Or that fraudulent debt based fractional reserve banking is de facto banned by the law of equal weights and measures:

Which made Capitalism as we know it a total Ponzi Scheme.

Is it not also likewise evil to not provide for one's household?(1 Timothy 5:8). Therefore by extension it's sinful to have no filter for keeping out evil people and mass immigration from foreigners because such a thing is no different from invasion and depriving one's household of their substance by extension.

If Christianity isn't sufficient to provide cohesion. I point you to successful multinational Crusades there had been successful many times.

And helped to unite Europe against the Muslim threat that wouldn't have otherwise haopened with Christianity.
This was all before the Industrial Revolution that greatly changed the world.

If you want to think taking a vow to Christ is good enough, you end up with what you have right now. Christianity that is subverted into Marxism from the top down and the west on the verge of collapse. Anyone can claim to be Christian, but that doesn't make them one.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird

If you want to think taking a vow to Christ is good enough, you end up with what you have right now. Christianity that is subverted into Marxism from the top down and the west on the verge of collapse. Anyone can claim to be Christian, but that doesn't make them one.
True. But what cannot be subverted? Unless you want to implement what Ted Kaczynski wanted. That is ending the Industrial revolution.

Through let's say we have peak oil. Which may already happen with the Coronavirus really screwing Shale Oil.

Pooch32

Sparrow
What has the Industrial Revolution changed? War, social decay, and ever escalating religious fanaticism is occurring in spite of technological progress, not because of it.

It is caused by the same things as caused previous mass murders, social collapses, and dark ages. Nothing has changed. Our social technology is collapsing back to primitive levels, as it has done many times before, for the same reasons as it did many times before.

The cult of woke, like the cult of Satan, redefines goodness so that evil rules. No matter how woke you are, if you are white, you are irredeemably “racist”, and no amount of expiation is sufficient. It seems that cult of Satan similarly cannot bear the name Jesus Christ. The cult of woke cannot endure any reduction in the pain of “racism”, nor the cult of Satan any reduction in the pain of the world of natural selection, the fallen world.

It looks like there is substantial overlap between the cult of woke and the cult of Satan – that if a member of the cult of woke were to say “Jesus is Lord”, his fellow woke would suspect insufficient self flagellation for “racism”. They would suspect him of the white pill, and thus of the red pill.

So from here on, any time a “Christian” tells me he is holier than us deplorables, I am going to ask him to affirm that Jesus Christ is his Lord and that God personally shared in the pains of death and mortality. I have challenged two different “Christian” shills in the past few days, and neither of them could say it.

To my surprise, it works.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
True. But what cannot be subverted? Unless you want to implement what Ted Kaczynski wanted. That is ending the Industrial revolution.

Through let's say we have peak oil. Which may already happen with the Coronavirus really screwing Shale Oil.
Read the great thinkers of third positionism or listen to podcasts on it. The entire premise of third position politics was based on the very same situation we find ourselves in today and how to solve it.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
What has the Industrial Revolution changed? War, social decay, and ever escalating religious fanaticism is occurring in spite of technological progress, not because of it.

It is caused by the same things as caused previous mass murders, social collapses, and dark ages. Nothing has changed. Our social technology is collapsing back to primitive levels, as it has done many times before, for the same reasons as it did many times before.

The cult of woke, like the cult of Satan, redefines goodness so that evil rules. No matter how woke you are, if you are white, you are irredeemably “racist”, and no amount of expiation is sufficient. It seems that cult of Satan similarly cannot bear the name Jesus Christ. The cult of woke cannot endure any reduction in the pain of “racism”, nor the cult of Satan any reduction in the pain of the world of natural selection, the fallen world.

It looks like there is substantial overlap between the cult of woke and the cult of Satan – that if a member of the cult of woke were to say “Jesus is Lord”, his fellow woke would suspect insufficient self flagellation for “racism”. They would suspect him of the white pill, and thus of the red pill.

So from here on, any time a “Christian” tells me he is holier than us deplorables, I am going to ask him to affirm that Jesus Christ is his Lord and that God personally shared in the pains of death and mortality. I have challenged two different “Christian” shills in the past few days, and neither of them could say it.

To my surprise, it works.
Then if the best a Christian based only society can offer is build, stabilization, collapse, and then death and despair, as you pointed out yourself, then that isn't the answer.

Men far wiser than I have already solved this puzzle. It is a matter of swallowing our pride and listening to what they had to say.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Then if the best a Christian based only society can offer is build, stabilization, collapse, and then death and despair, as you pointed out yourself, then that isn't the answer.

Men far wiser than I have already solved this puzzle. It is a matter of swallowing our pride and listening to what they had to say.
Don't have a proven track record yet. Why not set up a prototype society to test it 1st? Just like we do with technology before rolling it out. That way avoid large scale disasters just because theory doesn't line up with reality. If it fails tweak it.

Communism also sounded convincing but it's implementation was a disaster.

That's how experiments provide a corrective force to theory until the explanation actual lines up with reality and the experiment could be replicated.

Easy_C

Crow
Don't have a proven track record yet. Why not set up a prototype society to test it 1st? Just like we do with technology before rolling it out. That way avoid large scale disasters just because theory doesn't line up with reality. If it fails tweak it.
Federated systems such as the original constitution and (as much as I can't stand the man personally), Doolittle's constitution offer the ability to do that. The latter significantly more so because it would allow areas to elect a significant level of self-governance based on reaching population thresh-holds.

Under those systems different regions of the federation have significant autonomy to experiment with social ideas. If you have a defense mechanism written in to prevent the federal government from picking favorites and propping them up (as they're doing for NJ now) to some extent this happens organically as competition drives each region to adopt applicable best practices while still tailoring aspects to their own situation, population, and needs.

If we learned anything from the last 10 years of ethno-nationalism and all the alt-right stuff, isn't it that institutions are only as good as the people who inhabit them?

The chinese elites are officially communists, but they're no doubt beneficial for the chinese people as a whole, the same as the vietnamese.

Why?

Because the people in charge are actual ethnonationalists. Ho Chi Minh was a vietnamese ethnonationalist, not a fanatical globohomo communist.

It's obviously not christianity that is at fault here. It's the people in christianity.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
If we learned anything from the last 10 years of ethno-nationalism and all the alt-right stuff, isn't it that institutions are only as good as the people who inhabit them?

The chinese elites are officially communists, but they're no doubt beneficial for the chinese people as a whole, the same as the vietnamese.

Why?

Because the people in charge are actual ethnonationalists. Ho Chi Minh was a vietnamese ethnonationalist, not a fanatical globohomo communist.

It's obviously not christianity that is at fault here. It's the people in christianity.
But the million dollar question is how do you prevent Christianity from being subverted, as it already has? And the answers to that were answered by the great thinkers of the early 20th century.

Christianity is great for personal salvation, but it has limitations when it comes to identity alone. Which is why much of the energy of Christianity today is pushing for globalist/Marxist/satanic means. Whether it is flooding the west with refugees or attacking men and destroying families, or the Pope himself shitting all over the west and submitting to globalist filth.

But the million dollar question is how do you prevent Christianity from being subverted, as it already has? And the answers to that were answered by the great thinkers of the early 20th century.

Christianity is great for personal salvation, but it has limitations when it comes to identity alone. Which is why much of the energy of Christianity today is pushing for globalist/Marxist/satanic means. Whether it is flooding the west with refugees or attacking men and destroying families, or the Pope himself shitting all over the west and submitting to globalist filth.
I'm confident in the ability for Christianity to evolve as it already did multiple times, to adapt to the European people it was among.

Orthodoxy, Catholicism, Protestantism, Mormonism, Amish.

You know, the latter, the Amish, do we actually give them enough credit? They've maintained a racially pure, high fertility white society for hundreds of years despite the temptation of the world.

It's clearly possible to reform christianity to more of an ethnic religion, if nothing else, by making it unpalatable to the non-whites of the world.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I'm confident in the ability for Christianity to evolve as it already did multiple times, to adapt to the European people it was among.

Orthodoxy, Catholicism, Protestantism, Mormonism, Amish.

You know, the latter, the Amish, do we actually give them enough credit? They've maintained a racially pure, high fertility white society for hundreds of years despite the temptation of the world.

It's clearly possible to reform christianity to more of an ethnic religion, if nothing else, by making it unpalatable to the non-whites of the world.
I agree it is possible, but I am not disagreeing with you. My point is that defining a society by Christianity alone is not enough and the great thinkers knew this and wrote about this. Christianity is too easy to subvert and change for the desires of those in charge. It is a good start, I am a Christian and I believe it is important for forming a society. I just believe you need more of a container than Christianity alone.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
So despite the fact that the vast body of men and women holding the line against total globohomo perversion are Christian, your premise is that Christianity has been subverted and all Christians should subsume their most precious faith to a bunch of "third position" guys who will then decide how or even if Christians are allowed to continue their faith.

And you want those Christians to put in peril their literal eternal souls in order to create another republic that may or may not last few hundred years and provide peace and quiet to the people living in it, at the expense of their Church which has existed since Christ walked the earth (in the case of Orthodox and Catholics).

God must be at the center of a thing or it will fall into sin and fail. There are no exceptions. If you don't understand that true Christians would rather die than dishonor their faith then you are never going to understand why your political position is a non-starter. A safe, peaceful, civil society would be nice, but at the expense of our eternal souls? That's a hard pass, thanks.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
So despite the fact that the vast body of men and women holding the line against total globohomo perversion are Christian, your premise is that Christianity has been subverted and all Christians should subsume their most precious faith to a bunch of "third position" guys who will then decide how or even if Christians are allowed to continue their faith.

And you want those Christians to put in peril their literal eternal souls in order to create another republic that may or may not last few hundred years and provide peace and quiet to the people living in it, at the expense of their Church which has existed since Christ walked the earth (in the case of Orthodox and Catholics).

God must be at the center of a thing or it will fall into sin and fail. There are no exceptions. If you don't understand that true Christians would rather die than dishonor their faith then you are never going to understand why your political position is a non-starter. A safe, peaceful, civil society would be nice, but at the expense of our eternal souls? That's a hard pass, thanks.
I don't know for a fact how many Christians are holding back globalism v. welcoming it, but I certainly know where the leaders of Christianity stands.

Where as I see who is picking up weapons and putting their lives on the line to fight against it in Syria and Iran.

I am a Christian, and any western society must be rooted in Christianity. But my point is that Christianity alone is not enough. You end up with women voting away all the things that will cause western society to be safe so they can be mothers to the entire world and end up in the same situation we are now. Christianity doesn't speak out against this at all, in fact, it is very welcoming of helping those with less than you, which can be used until you are over run with the entire 3rd world, which we are seeing right now.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I don't know for a fact how many Christians are holding back globalism v. welcoming it, but I certainly know where the leaders of Christianity stands.

Where as I see who is picking up weapons and putting their lives on the line to fight against it in Syria and Iran.

I am a Christian, and any western society must be rooted in Christianity. But my point is that Christianity alone is not enough. You end up with women voting away all the things that will cause western society to be safe so they can be mothers to the entire world and end up in the same situation we are now. Christianity doesn't speak out against this at all, in fact, it is very welcoming of helping those with less than you, which can be used until you are over run with the entire 3rd world, which we are seeing right now.
Christianity can serve as societies salt. But we know where the earth is going in Revelation of John. It requires the 2nd coming of Christ.

Sad to say Christianity is at the end of the day saving people out of the world. Not necessarily saving the world from itself. The world will go on rebelling and get worse and worse.

No such thing as anything lasting as long as Mankind is in Sin.

Pooch32

Sparrow
You end up with women voting away all the things that will cause western society to be safe so they can be mothers to the entire world and end up in the same situation we are now.
Our current story “Democracy”, “Republic” does not work, because a republic needs a virtuous and cohesive elite.

Lacking a virtuous and cohesive elite, the solution is legitimate monarchy. Americans, disgusted by our ruling elite, are becoming hungry for Kings.

Christianity doesn't speak out against this at all, in fact, it is very welcoming of helping those with less than you, which can be used until you are over run with the entire 3rd world, which we are seeing right now.
This is the holiness spiraled interpretation of Christianity. Jesus did not tell us to love starving African children. Jesus said “love thy neighbor”, not love the whole world. The human heart is not large enough to love the whole world. A man can only love his own small part of the world.

Which then led to discussion on who is thy neighbor in the parable of the Good Samaritan, and his clarification still did not include the whole world. You are not required to love the Levite, the priest, and all the other Samaritans. Just that good Samaritan. And, given the conspicuous propensity of the Staving Children of Africa to behave badly towards white people, and indeed badly to any African who is not close kin, you can refrain from loving them also.

Ironside

Robin
The problem with so called 'conservatives' in the US and the West is that they are not Nationalist, and will actively devalue the sense of ethno-nationalism if it's expressed in even its timid forms.
The West is almost completely and entirely judaized, to the point wherein people fleeing from violence and overt racial discrimination will be turned away due to the helpers having to face a loss of income - money and the material aspect has become more important to them than anything. It's worse than a complete judaization or morality, because at the very least the jews will accept jewish refugees coming to them for help. European White people seeing European White people begging them for help will stalwartly refuse them, and not only that - they will attack them. The people who have been ground down into poverty, subjected to relentless oppression and propoganda against them, forced to comply with a myriad of tyrannical laws - they'll attack those people. And then turn around and proclaim themselves as 'patriotic'.