Big picture playbook and analysis

Pooch32

Sparrow
To go back to the "Big Picture Playbook and Analysis" for a bit, I think it's important to constantly remind ourselves who the real enemies are.
They're not the blacks or the left, or the liberals, or the lbgtq.
Our enemies are leftists, who are waging war on all those who are insufficiently left as we've seen many times before in history, the bloodiest being the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia.

Pooch32

Sparrow
"Leftists" is still an umbrella term. All of this has Jewish underpinnings.
Progressive Jews are the matador’s cape, rather than the matador. You have to shut down the progressive holiness spiral itself, rather than a category of people that contains a disturbingly large proportion of exceptionally enthusiastic demon worshipers. Without the Jews, Antifa would only be mildly inconvenienced. Cthulhu would continue to swim left.

Easy_C

Crow
Unlikely. The agitators so far haven’t exhibited the capability to be subtle and most people in that group I’ve met arent exactly leftist thanks to having had a little too much time in the ring around the world to revolutionary types.

Thankfully I'm not affected by the riots where I'm located, so I can analyse the situation a bit more cool headed.

To get back to what you were saying, the power balance is not the same. The sociopath jew has power to influence cultures and societies. The street thug doesn't, but they're being used to fuel tension and division in this nation like never before. In any fair and just society under good leadership these riots would've been stopped almost instantly.. but it hasn't, and purposely so. Sure, the thugs are playing their part well, but under a fair government dealing with criminals is not insurmountable, nations have been doing it for millennia. Dealing with an invisible satanic monarchy that has infiltrated almost every aspect of modern government is a different story.

My point is, if you want any lasting solution to this you first have to target and find a way to challenge the ones at the top, and the rest should be a lot easier to deal with.

In the case of a separation, even if it were feasible, the liberals and the blacks at the bottom can be convinced to go along with it, but globalhomo will never be on board and would do everything possible to stop it. They would rather start WW3 than see a strong christian conservative state come to fruition.

I think maybe the best course of action at the moment is to cluster in the suburbs with like minded individuals and try to live a just life. A community small enough to not attract the attention of the globalists, but big enough to allow you to work, raise a family and run a normal life.
What solution could there possibly be?

The majority of humanity is basically just completely insane and unreasonable even in the most basic sense. If you don't believe that then realize that it's almost 2021 and the biggest issues to humanity currently are a fake virus scam and a black lives matter movement based on a complete obvious lie of "racism" that doesn't exist started by the death of a felon high on drugs.

That's literally how stupid 99% of the world is.

Think of all the greatest men that ever lived. Not even one man has ever existed who has been able to change the general stupidity and incompetence of humanity. Considering we are still dealing with this now. It has never not been like this, ever. No one living or dead has ever solved this problem.

Think about all the great things we could be doing, instead we are just acting like a bunch of stupid apes, still hitting each other with sticks and just generally acting like complete morons. We have the greatest opportunity humanity has ever had, and this how we are choosing to use it.

Seems like humanity is just doomed to never progress past a certain point. You definitely could not possibly do it with the majority of people that exist in the world now, they are just too primitive and stupid to actually do anything significant aside from protest about dead drug addicted felons rights.

It's almost like night of the living dead, instead with stupid unreasonable people instead of zombies.

In my opinion humanity should be trying to improve and progress as much as possible, instead of doing all the stupid ass things it's doing, but obviously my opinion is in the minority.

It's almost shocking that people can be this cowardly and stupid, but they can, and they will.

What a shame.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
What solution could there possibly be?

The majority of humanity is basically just completely insane and unreasonable even in the most basic sense. If you don't believe that then realize that it's almost 2021 and the biggest issues to humanity currently are a fake virus scam and a black lives matter movement based on a complete obvious lie of "racism" that doesn't exist started by the death of a felon high on drugs.

That's literally how stupid 99% of the world is.

Think of all the greatest men that ever lived. Not even one man has ever existed who has been able to change the general stupidity and incompetence of humanity. Considering we are still dealing with this now. It has never not been like this, ever. No one living or dead has ever solved this problem.

Think about all the great things we could be doing, instead we are just acting like a bunch of stupid apes, still hitting each other with sticks and just generally acting like complete morons. We have the greatest opportunity humanity has ever had, and this how we are choosing to use it.

Seems like humanity is just doomed to never progress past a certain point. You definitely could not possibly do it with the majority of people that exist in the world now, they are just too primitive and stupid to actually do anything significant aside from protest about dead drug addicted felons rights.

It's almost like night of the living dead, instead with stupid unreasonable people instead of zombies.

In my opinion humanity should be trying to improve and progress as much as possible, instead of doing all the stupid ass things it's doing, but obviously my opinion is in the minority.

It's almost shocking that people can be this cowardly and stupid, but they can, and they will.

What a shame.

It is a massive task to fuck up the whole world because it is a powerful self correcting system. The problem is the cancer that are the elites. And now the cancer is trying to attack the whole host. Without them the world would be a beautiful, prosperous place. The world won't be cured by more cancer and it's cancerous ideas, world can be only cured by removing the cancer right to the bone.

ginsu

Robin
''Using the opposition to get your way How it works... The Hegelian Dialectic is a philosophical approach that in principle explains how human beings progress toward a better and more egalitarian condition but in practice provides the power elite with a strategy for controlling society.''

I think both the elites and the people are both a cancer.

It's not even that I think I am that especially smart or better than anyone, in fact somehow I'm sure some of these "idiots" are even smarter than me in some regards, but somehow they are fooled and controlled by the most stupid things imaginable that it's almost ridiculous to witness.

I mean I wouldn't say any of this stuff is especially complicated, the idea for example that "racism" doesn't exist in any significant amount anymore and that black lives matter is a joke, yet it's obvious that this simple lie for example has been in almost complete control of the majority of the world this summer.

I just can't understand how people can actually be this stupid. All this could end in a few days if people just laughed at the idea of black lives matter and rejected it, as they simply should. Black people should reject it too cause it doesn't actually serve their interests either. We wouldn't even have to go through any of this bullshit and no person would have to extend much effort if most people just found the idea absurd, which it is, but for some reason that escapes my comprehension people actually believe this nonsense.

Then you have the elites who I would imagine actually know better and don't actually believe this nonsense, who for some reason push it for reasons that also escape me.

It just feels like the whole world has gone mad.

Honestly I would rather just ignore all these things and mind my own business, but it's getting harder and harder to do that, considering for some bizarre reason people actually believe this bullshit.

There is alot of things in life alot more enjoyable to be doing than dealing with all of this nonsense but I guess if people want to be this stupid then you have no choice. What a pain in the ass.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It helps to try and have sympathy for the average schmuck instead of contempt, although I know that's hard at times. Imagine living like this 24 hours a day.

The entire system is designed to bombard them, and if you accept spiritual causes too then they are also beset by a number of demons that is perhaps unprecedented in modern times (everyone has at least one to themselves).

For whatever reason, you have been born lucky enough to have the capacity to fend off this perpetual insanity. You are the man blessed to have one functional eye in the land of the blind. In that sense hating the blind for their blindness seems unreasonable.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Cisco Fires Employees That Question Black Lives Matter During Company-Wide Racism Discussion

In early June, dutifully doing its part to virtue signal along with the rest of the world, Cisco Systems hosted an "all hands on deck" meeting on race, hosted via videoconference. In the comments of the online forum, visible to everyone, some workers questioned the Black Lives Matter movement and were subsequently fired from their jobs, proving once again that you can have an opinion, as long as it's the right opinion.

Chief Executive Officer Chuck Robbins talked with Ford Foundation President Darren Walker, who is Black, and Bryan Stevenson, a Black lawyer and author who founded the Equal Justice Initiative, during the company's June 1 meeting in front of 30,000 employees, according to Bloomberg.

Several people spoke out online against Black Lives Matter during these online forums. For example, one employee wrote: “Black lives don’t matter. All lives matter,” while another wrote that BLM "reinforces racism". A third employee commented: “People who complain about racism probably have been a racist somewhere else to people from another race or part of systematic oppression in their own community!”

Cisco says it fired a "handful" of workers for "inappropriate conduct" because it won't tolerate racism. It also, apparently, won't tolerate its employees opinions.

The "incident" at Cisco (read: people expressing well reasoned opinions) has been a microcosm of similar situations at other silicon valley companies, who are left to try and figure out how to posture to the public they are concerned about racism, while at the same time not laying off their entire staff. Some believe that protests at companies could be next if employees aren't "trained" to think the right way.

Kristen Clarke, the president and executive director of the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, said: “Employers should be striving for zero tolerance when it comes to racism and discrimination, period. The protests we’ve seen in the streets have become part of our new normal and will eventually make their way inside workplaces if employers fail to meet the moment.”

Cisco said that ultimately 237 comments of the 10,400 made during the videoconference "objected to what was being presented", while the majority of comments praised management. On the video call, Cisco's CEO was announcing a $5 million donation to "groups combating racism".

Francine Katsoudas, Cisco’s executive vice president and chief people officer, said: “I just felt sad to see it. I felt a ton of empathy. I knew that for the African-American and Black employees that were in the meeting, that it was heartbreaking to see that.”

She then tried to backtrack and justify the firings because they weren't considered "legitimate debate". Katsoudas said: “You have a framework where red absolutely is crossing the line. But if someone has a question or they don’t understand something, there’s a way for them to ask that question. We went through and just placed things on that spectrum.”

The remarks were apparently so offensive they were "seared in the minds of some Black employees," according to Bloomberg. One employee commented: “Wow…and these people work at Cisco?” If they are bold enough to say those things at work for all to see, imagine what is said behind closed doors.”

Yeah, it could be <gasp> differing opinions!

“We still have work to do as a nation. I pray my daughters have a better world to live in soon,” another employee said.

Meanwhile, we pray our children have a world where their first amendment right hasn't completely disintegrated over the next few years. But with the direction things are moving, it doesn't look promising...