Big picture playbook and analysis

Easy_C

Crow
Overall the community is getting much smarter about identifying and rooting that stuff out, but as long as it exists they can astro-turf it. Some level of censorship may be necessary to shut out agitators.

Unfortunately at the moment the only person I'm seeing that is doing a good job keeping this kind of thing on lockdown is Mike Glover.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

Thread continue:
===========
So who is Michael McFaul? Obama's ambassador to Russia, see here.

What else has Mike said about color revolutions?

He loves color revolutions, is it just his tweets? nope, he's the go-to guy for color revolution research, see here.

Let's keep going and see what we can find out about the methods being used by the @ProjectLincoln
"Michael McFaul has been perhaps most explicit about conditions which facilitate a ‘colour revolution’"
okay

Let's break it down:
The factors for success include
(1) a semi-autocratic rather than fully autocratic regime
**exactly what @ProjectLincoln says Trump is**

(2) an unpopular incumbent;
**Trump again**

(3) a united and organized opposition;
**Trump again**

(4) an ability quickly to drive home the point that voting results were falsified;
***what @SpeakerPelosi is setting up now with USPS drama***

(5) enough independent media to inform citizens about the falsified vote;

(6) a political opposition capable of mobilizing tens of thousands or more demonstrators to protest electoral fraud;
***yep, we have #BlackLivesMatter and #Antifa aka @BarackObama's "Summer of Chaos"

(7) divisions among the regime's coercive forces
***every few days a new set of "true Conservatives" sides with @JoeBiden, it was @JeffFlake today***

last piece

"With regard to conditions relevant to democratization, it is useful to point to the five interacting ‘arenas’ ... to be associated with democracy:

1. the rule of law
2. economic society
3. political society
4. the state apparatus
5. civil society."
1. the rule of law - all Trump's advisors arrested
2. economic society - COVID tanks economy
3. political society - strife and division from @SpeakerPelosi
4. the state apparatus - same as above
5. civil society - riots in the streets
Folks, we are under attack by the @DNC and @ProjectLincoln in a full scale color revolution in attempt to remove @realDonaldTrump from power. It's not just them, it's also Germany, the UN, China, and Iran.

Should those involved be charged with treason? Yes
===========

MRAll134

Woodpecker
Another user posted this vid' on the "Race Riots" thread and I thought it was good. Re-posted here. Brother Nathanael breaks down who is funding the BLM/Marxist revolution, in the U.S.:

Salinger

Woodpecker
Another user posted this vid' on the "Race Riots" thread and I thought it was good. Re-posted here. Brother Nathanael breaks down who is funding the BLM/Marxist revolution, in the U.S.:

He says Trump has to put Soros behind bars to stop the funding of the revolution. And just how do you go about doing that?

MRAll134

Woodpecker
He says Trump has to put Soros behind bars to stop the funding of the revolution. And just how do you go about doing that?
I don't know. I would say the CIA or Interpol should catch him. But, his son is mostly running the show now.

I have watched a few vids' on Soros' early life. He was basically a Jew who worked for the Nazzees during WW II. He sent thousands of his fellow folks to the death chambers. I don't want to psychologize too much, but I think he was traumatized by this event and is taking his revenge on the world, now, or specifically white people. It was white people who he was forced to work for, murder for. You should check out a 60 minutes interview on him. Soros is a total nihilist and the world would be better without him.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
If someone thinks that Soros could be apprehended and convicted in any way is a fool. He's one of the cogs in the globalist machine and they have his back covered. You cannot get him without meaningfully weakening the cabal first.

Reactions: kel

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
I have watched a few vids' on Soros' early life. He was basically a Jew who worked for the Nazzees during WW II. He sent thousands of his fellow folks to the death chambers. I don't want to psychologize too much, but I think he was traumatized by this event and is taking his revenge on the world, now, or specifically white people. It was white people who he was forced to work for, murder for. You should check out a 60 minutes interview on him. Soros is a total nihilist and the world would be better without him.
The reason why the Secularized Jews (Reform and Conservative) despise the Chabbad Jews is because they believe they were Nazi Collaborators. There's even a book about how the Nazis even safely evacuated The Father of The Rebbe (the guy Kushner believes was the Promised Messiah over Jesus) and left Secular Jews to rot. The Rebbe himself didn't help matters decades later by saying German Secular Jews deserved what happened to them for lowering themselves to the level of Gentiles, whom He believes have Demonic Souls, whilst Chabbad Jews are each a God.

The more I read the Rebbe's own words, the more horrified I am by the man and what he believes in, and think Biden is slightly better of the two demonic options.

Attachments

The reason why the Secularized Jews (Reform and Conservative) despise the Chabbad Jews is because they believe they were Nazi Collaborators. There's even a book about how the Nazis even safely evacuated The Father of The Rebbe (the guy Kushner believes was the Promised Messiah over Jesus) and left Secular Jews to rot. The Rebbe himself didn't help matters decades later by saying German Secular Jews deserved what happened to them for lowering themselves to the level of Gentiles, whom He believes have Demonic Souls, whilst Chabbad Jews are each a God.

The more I read the Rebbe's own words, the more horrified I am by the man and what he believes in, and think Biden is slightly better of the two demonic options.
Lest we forget that Jews were deported from Europe to Palestine until 1937, when the German-led deportation plan changed to Madagascar as a final destination, an island devoid of human life. There would be no one there to swindle, and the Germans even saw how the Palestinians were treated in the late 30s and realized that this vehement tribe was not compatible with any host. The morality of the Germans, which has been witnessed and praised from the time of Caesar to the missionaries of the 19th and 20th centuries, was ultimately their undoing. The unjust treaty of Versailles laid the groundwork for a reaction. Add the relentless freemasonry of Jewish merchants which brought upon the weimar-era horrors, and whether Chabbad or secular, they had been continuing in Germany what they had started in England and Spain centuries earlier, the infiltration and subversion of a civilization that accepted Jesus and evolved from their pagan ways.

The Soros story is a bit of a sympathetic one. He played both sides of every economical conflict, and whatever skills and guile he has he was gifted with adeptness for survival which is why he is in the position he is today, whether his allegiance to the devil is there or not (I believe he is Luciferian). I don't mean to be a negative nancy but I have to correct this thing about Soros being a "nazi," he is evil through and through, and capitalized on that war which never should have taken place to catapult himself into the highest rungs of human wealth now on this planet. The belief itself that each Jew is a holy creature akin to a God itself is a tenet of Luciferianism (similar to apotheosis) and not what the original Torah taught.

This goes back to the original topic on big picture/playbook but a question comes to my mind when I think about the forum and some of the posts here - should we work within the system for change? Whether we like it or not certain institutions (select universities, Wall Street, select government departments, corporations) in America will remain powerful. If we make no or little effort to influence those institutions we'll have no one to blame but ourselves when the leftists stay in power.

kel

Pelican
It should be part of what people are doing, but don't expect miracles there. Anything is going to be a very long fight, but taking over any kind of meaningful institution will be a multi-decade if not multi-generational process. Everyone has to play to their strengths, though. If you're an ace strategic investor, then that's the weapon you have to wield and you should wield it for your people to the best of your ability.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Well, since Soros has already violated the existing anti-terrorism laws (for example, he has certainly committed "acts intended intimidate or coerce a civilian population", "acts intended to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion" and "acts intended to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction", as well as "harboring, aiding and providing advice to terrorists"), it would be as simple as sending an FBI team to arrest him and having the Treasury freeze all of his assets.

Yes, the judge from Hawaii would complain, but so what?

Salinger

Woodpecker
Well, since Soros has already violated the existing anti-terrorism laws (for example, he has certainly committed "acts intended intimidate or coerce a civilian population", "acts intended to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion" and "acts intended to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction", as well as "harboring, aiding and providing advice to terrorists"), it would be as simple as sending an FBI team to arrest him and having the Treasury freeze all of his assets.

Yes, the judge from Hawaii would complain, but so what?
Pardon me for the stupid question...but why hasn't Trump already done this?

mbare

Woodpecker
Gold Member
In regards to the ammo shortage and massive gun sales, I kind of wonder if they're gearing us up for a big let down?

What I mean is, I don't think the powers that be want conservative/liberty minded folks going into a full blown rebellion against this garbage going on. I think they want to keep putting just enough pressure on, but not hit that trigger moment to get the "right" fully engaged.

Why would they, considering the way demographic shifts are going? All they have to do is wait another decade or so. Why not just keep up the pressure and low grade conflict stuff, keep demonizing anyone and anything against their agenda, poison the well of patriotic groups and wait it out? Even more of a reason to get immigration, legal and illegal under control. If the Left can keep it up at current levels then we simply won't have the numbers to vote our way out of everything, and it'll make it much harder for a revolt.

I suppose reasons why they want it now, is some of these bastards are getting up there in age and want to see things go their way before they die. Maybe they feel they have so much institutional power now that they could care less what happens...a just get it done now and deal with the consequences as they come.

Thoughts?