Big picture playbook and analysis

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
Because there aren't "powers that be," as if they're a single unit. When societies come apart, there is infighting and conflict among the layers of elite and whoever is going along to get along for their piece of the pie.

The pie is getting smaller. Doesn't mean people in power and/or with money don't push things. Just that this isn't a conspiracy theory movie.

kel

Pelican
You might be right, but the powers that be are not omnipotent. They create an ecosystem for what they want to flourish, the make the feedback loop, they tilt the playing field with their money and power, but it's not an exact science. Sometimes the golem runs amok. That might be happening now. They will try to work with that reality, as they always do, or they could try to pull the breaks and get things back to the comfortable leftward swim of Cthulu they had before, but it's more like tending a garden than programming a computer.

The Left Keeps Winning - Why? Because the Opposition is Lacking a Narrative.

It occurred to me that the left/globalists are winning this war and probably will win if things don't change because they have a clear, cohesive narrative. It's crazy, illogical, and I would even say demonic narrative, but it's simple and clear: Racism is the greatest wrong someone can do and America /the west is systematically racist.

Most of the 'opposition' doesn't even object to this premise certainly not the cuck GOP (which really are just paid opposition - "Hey that's not fair! Umm we're looking into it!"). The left/globalists are centrally organized, well funded and believe their cause. Most opposition is half hearted and living in fear of the legitimate consequences of opposing the narrative- You can lose your job, suffer direct violence and not expect police help.

"Law and order" isn't a passionate enough cause. Logically, if racism is greatest evil then burning entire towns to the ground is justified, it's just like bombing 'the nazis' during WWII.

I fear this is dangerously similar to the royalists vs revolutionaries in 1790s France and White Russians vs Red "Russians" during the 1917 revolution.

watching the latest dollar vigilante video, he mentioned again how vaccins have negative side effect for like 5-10% of the people who take it. Now imagine what kind of problems will leak through in the corona vaccines, that are forced through at unbelievable speed skipping all kinds of safety checks normally in place for vaccins.

They could spike a % of the vaccine with a heavier hitting version of the corona itself. Or have a vaccine that exagurates the infection in a small % of the population. As is the case with every Previous attempts for a corona vaccin that led to test animals suffering much worse from corona infections than unvaccinated animals. That would be the perfect controlled way to tackle their population goals of the georgia guidestones. They decide when to cull and how much of the population and in what areas and which people if it all happens through the vaccine. The deaths/outbreak would be blamed on corona everytime which just reinforces their powers to keep distributing and forcing people to take vaccins.

This is much much better than releasing some uncontrollable deadly virusses or causing food shortages, civil wars, unrest that could quickly spiral out of controll. Slow and controlled cullings every x amount of time ( corona outbreaks 2nd,3d etc waves ) caused by the vaccine is what i guess would be their most logical play. It wont happen all of a sudden in an epic world ending scenario, it will happen very ''slowly'' 5% of people who take the vaccine just dying off blamed on corona repeatedly over a period of 10,20,30 etc years until they have culled the population to the numbers they want.
This plus the dropping birth rates, rise in feminism and autism, and decline of the family will get them close to their population goals. This is why I doubt there will be this apocalyptic war or humanity ending plague people allude to. Yes they plan on killing a lot of people but they bring a lot more attention and possible opposition if they off large swathes at one time.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
An interesting thread via Gab repost.
=========================
THREAD

I had to delete THREE threads because I was totally wrong.
It was an Antifa hit squad. A hunter-killer squad.
No doubt whatsoever.
@realDonaldTrump should send the feds immediately.

First video
THIS video combined with the first AND altered by Twitter's unexplained audio changes gives us an ACCURATE transcript of what was said.

First, the transcript:
1st male voice (MV): "Move! Move! Move!"
2nd MV: "Hey! Enemy club’s over here! We got a couple right here!”
3rd MV: "Him?"
2nd MV: "Pull it out."
3rd MV: "Right here?"
(Hissing sound.)
(Two gunshots.)
Female voice: "Knocked him off!"
4th MV: "Go! Go! Go!"

The two videos synched, with no audio enhancement.
This was AT LEAST a five-person hit squad.
I didn't recognize this for what it was because I had no idea that these people were this crazy.
The victim is from Portland.

NO WAY AM I CONTACTING PORTLAND POLICE.
This is on THEM.
And this is federal.

4chan says they've identified the shooter.
The cops know who he is. He was shot in a melee on July 26.
It had nothing to do with Trump or his supporters. THIS witness blames absolutely everyone involved.

Everyone had guns, and the 4chan suspect made things worse, because he's a psycho.
He claims that the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT is sending in people with MACHETES to attack the protestors.
I have no idea if he was the murderer, but the survivor is correct:

ANTIFA HUNTED THEM.

"We’ve got a couple of them right here. We’ve got a couple of them right here. Pull it out. Pull it out."
THAT is what was captured on audio.
The audio is all that matters.
Don't try and analyze images. It's a waste of time.

WE HAVE FOUR MALE VOICES AND ONE FEMALE.

This bears no resemblance to ANYTHING that's happened so far.
This was a coordinated hit job.
I would like people to get used to saying "murder" instead of "execution."
An execution is LEGAL.

SO:
Stay the hell away from the rioting. These people are no different from the Islamic State.
If you go after them, you're as bad as them.
It's not a matter of guarding property or rumbling anymore.
Antifa has graduated to assassinations.

We're lucky that the first one was caught by TWO cameras.
The video and audio allow for NO extenuating circumstances.
Aaron J. Danielson had no idea what was happening.
Why?

BECAUSE IT HASN'T HAPPENED BEFORE.

@tedwheeler is enabling DEATH SQUADS.
So stay the hell out of Portland.
I'm begging you.
END

ADDENDUM:
Okay, now I can name him.
Black Power tattoo.
He's lying about being shot in the arm by a rubber bullet.
He was shot in the middle of the July 26 melee.

And here's why I'm not bothering to contact the Portland Police Bureau:
"Reinoehl was cited at a July 5 protest on allegations of possessing a loaded gun in a public place, resisting arrest and interfering with police, The Oregonian said."

BUT.

"He was given a date to appear in court later that month, but the allegations were dropped on July 30 with a 'no complaint,' according to court records. No reason was given, and the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office said it was reviewing the case."

If ANY police force in Oregon arrests him, the charge will be dropped, or no charges will be filed.
GO TO HELL, OREGON.

@realDonaldTrump we need the feds to take over this case.
Do it for Aaron J. Danielson, murdered by a Ted Wheeler death squad.

END

ADDENDUM TWO:
Oregon gives this murdering bastard total freedom to commit crimes.
The feds MUST STEP IN. This guy is a TERRORIST.

ADDENDUM THREE:
ALL the Antifa there gave the cops MISINFORMATION. Watch the second video.
I'm sure it was deliberate.
The Portland "investigation" is FUBAR. The rule of law in Multnomah County is GONE.
Only the feds can handle this.

Source

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Thread #2
=====================
THREAD

One last point about the Portland Antifa death-squad murder of Aaron J. Dickinson Danielson:
For all you folks talking about what YOU'D do, these killers picked out a target, murdered him, and escaped in 14 SECONDS.

Let me tell you what that means.

First, let me remind you of the words and sounds picked up by the two videos.
1st male voice (MV): "Move! Move! Move!"
2nd MV: "Hey! Enemy club’s over here! We got a couple right here!”
3rd MV: "Him?"
2nd MV: "Pull it out."
3rd MV: "Right here?"
(Hissing sound.)
(Two gunshots.)
Female voice: "Knocked him off!"
4th MV: "Go! Go! Go!"

They were using a patrol formation straight out of intelligence manuals.

The death squad was at least five people:
A scout, the gunman, and possibly armed backup on the far side of the street.
A scout and possibly armed backup on the other side of the street.
One scout on the gunman's side of the street yelled, "Move! Move! Move!"
The other scout yelled, "Hey! Enemy club’s over here! We got a couple right here!"
They refer to any organized group that opposes them as a "club."
The second scout confirm the target, the gunman murdered him BECAUSE THAT WAS HIS JOB, and the female shouted exultantly. "Knocked him off!"
Then backup shouted, "Go! Go! Go!"
These people were TRAINED.

Don't get me wrong: They'll be caught because they're crazy and stupid.

But you can't just randomly murder someone and escape in 14 seconds unless you were trained.

In the 1970s, intelligence officers from the USSR, Bulgaria, North Vietnam, Cuba, and Libya trained leftist American terrorists.

The point is to cause MAYHEM.
The death squad all knew what to say to each other.
In the aftermath, some of the onlookers were no doubt part of the squad.
My guess is that only the gunman ran away.
They confirmed the kill and gave the cops disinformation.

Also, the trainers WANT these people to be caught.
The goal is to divide the country.
Democrats are playing their part by blaming @realDonaldTrump for this @tedwheeler Antifa death-squad murder.

Multnomah county has dropped all charges against the murderer multiple times.

He was arrested in June for racing his 17-year-old son on the freeway at 111 miles per hour, high, with a suspended license, no insurance, and carrying an unlicensed gun.
Almost certainly the gun used in the murder.
He's still driving.
He was arrested in July was bringing his unlicensed gun to a rally, interfering with the police, and resisting arrest.
Carrying the same gun.
All charges were dropped.
It could be that this guy was special.
Protected because he would be the triggerman in the first death squad in American history.
This has NEVER happened before.
Not even the KKK night riders can be classified as death squads.
And all OTHER death squads operate clandestinely.
These monstrosities were trained and sent out to be caught.
Our enemies think Trump will order a nationwide crackdown that will lose him the election.

Nope.

He ended the Kenosha riots in one night.

The feds--if they ignore the COMPROMISED Multnomah County law enforcement and judicial systems--can take care of Portland Antifa in one night.

YOU DON'T WANT TRUMP TO INVOKE THE INSURRECTION ACT.

He's using it as strategic distraction.

Multnomah County is as corrupt as Vermillion County, Illinois.

SO:
Stay the hell out of Portland.
The problem is MUCH BIGGER than you think.
@tedwheeler is now enabling TRAINED DEATH SQUADS.
First time in our history that this has happened. They pick random targets and murder them.
Openly. Without fear.
That means they have backing.
Don't go there.
YOU WILL DIE.
Trump will stop this.

YOU can't.

END

ADDENDUM:
Aaron J. Danielson.
I know his name, but dysgraphia is real.
It gets worse when I'm revved up.
My mistake.
Look at my previous thread. I know his name.

ADDENDUM TWO:
I hadn't seen @realDonaldTrump's comments when I figured out that the murder of Aaron J. Danielson was carried out by the first death squad in American history.
He's on it. HE COULDN'T HAVE ANTICIPATED DEATH SQUADS.
Nobody could've.

ADDENDUM THREE:
You DO NOT want Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act.

Why not? Because he has to give Antifa A WRITTEN WARNING AND TIME TO FLEE.

10 U.S. Code § 254 - Proclamation to disperse
"Whenever the President considers it necessary to use the militia or the armed forces under this chapter, he shall, by proclamation, immediately order the insurgents to disperse and retire peaceably to their abodes within a limited time."

Under the Stafford Act, he can send in a federal joint task force clandestinely.
One general goes to Salem in person to give the governor his orders, and another general goes to Portland City Hall in person to give THEM their orders.
They are ordered to not interfere.
Trump has LEVERAGE.

The feds are dealing with domestic-terrorist death squads now. If Wheeler is found to have aided them materially in any way, he forfeits all his assets AUTOMATICALLY and spends the rest of his life in prison.

He has no cards to play.
This is NOT a local or state issue.
It's national security now.
The feds were on the case, but NOBODY could've anticipated death squads.
It's never happened in our entire history.

They found Aaron J. Danielson, identified him, murdered him, and escaped in 14 SECONDS.
The cops were on the scene in 40 SECONDS.
And it was the Portland Police Bureau Rapid Response Team.
The death squad SAW THEM and murdered Danielson RIGHT UNDER THEIR NOSES.
All of this is being factored in.
There were undercover cops THERE.

I identified them. Almost certainly federal.
They were taken by surprise by the SPEED of this murder.
A random murder and escape in 14 SECONDS, with cops only 26 SECONDS AWAY.

This was a trained death squad.
If the alleged shooter is telling the truth, he was a US Army Cavalry Scout.

He's a psycho, a liar, and a druggie, but maybe HE trained the death squad.
I have no idea.

At any rate, DON'T ASK FOR THE INSURRECTION ACT.

We want Trump to maintain the element of surprise.

END
==============================
Source

Easy_C

Crow
Need to dig into records but I’d bet dishonorable discharge. There’s a lot of fuckups with OTHs who seem to gravitate towards ANTIFA.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
This isn't orchestrated by some punk local politician or cops. This is coming from up top where you simply dont name names and have the five eye services at your disposal.

Unless Trump is completely free of one of these groups who control the world he could not invoke the insurrection Act to get the real big fish. Hell if he did it would be to get the problematic small fry out of the picture so they dont become an issue which we have seen in previous decades.

1: create group to push what you want
2: Agenda carried out? Yes/No.
3: If no keep pushing
4: If Yes wrap it up
5: Clean the dregs up with prison or assassinations

We are at the pinnacle of humanity right now. Literally it took thousands of years to tens of thousands of years of human suffering, heroism, and fighting against all odds to reach this point we are at now and to have the opportunities we currently have which are completely unprecedented. There is literally so many great things we could be doing.

The amount it took to even reach this point is beyond comprehension.

It's too bad it's going to have to all be wasted on the rights of dead black felons and a transparently fake virus, important as those issues may be, but it is what it is I guess.

Whatever.

kosko

Peacock
Gold Member
This is just me providing some opinions on China, and who may be behind this all - also some point son Antifa vs Black Bloc.

For those thinking it is China pulling the strings, no chance. IMO, China is way too subtle and is never this overt with its operations. Much easier for China to hack and do nefarious stuff to electronic network systems versus entrusting a bunch of soy-based white suburban kids to help them carry out a destabilization project. Also, the Chinese only trust their own and put their people on the ground for their projects.

All of this is fairly low-level stuff. Typical money from typical 'groups' and NGOs, I just fee the amount and velocity is greater that is all. It is just more of the same, nothing with the intensity. Yes, now people are dying but these Antifas had the capabilities of doing such damage prior they just never had the tap stay on long enough for it to fester as it has now. For many of these scrubs, this is their meal ticket. High-level organizers are being compensated to herd these cats and deploy them and it is how they pay their rent. The majority of these Antifa types have low-level employment as truckers, roofers, or bartenders and just get by.

The truth is right now, USA does not have that many enemies. Russia?, not a chance as they are trying to take on the globohomos with the USA.
The Saudis?, well, even the Saudis who hate how the USA is under-cutting their oil can't knock Trump as he is squeezing Iran dry with all his might which benefits the Saudi's greatly long term. Aside from the Chinese, the USA is not really in anyone's bad books right now. It is the usual enemies that are behind this that has been trying to destroy America for decades now. Nothing has changed with them.

Also - important is that many of these groups in the past were Law Enforcement aided. Black Blok for example was a black-op front for LEOs to be powder kegs during protests so they could make arrests and break it up. Antifa is different but Black-Blok would join in with them in many cases. What appears now is that Black-Blok isn't as active because their tactics are the same and standardized all across. To add one more thing, as a poster noted that there is training with Antifa - yes. But, I don't believe it is as deep and robust as you paint it. It helps to have former military and they do have standard tactics but they solely rely on minions on the front lines - the real standard procedure is on the back-end with organizing and deployment. They have regional and national networks on the back-end they use to organize and they deploy the minions as needed in each city.

Easy_C

Crow
That isn’t entirely true though. My own personal network has confirmed that there are state actors involved in stirring up unrest and there are reports of people who appear to Be professionals (clean cut, middle aged, very good physical shape, strong body language) who are overseeing “protests”.

There isn’t also some network analysis intel floating around indicating “contractors” are organizing BLM events. It’s commom practice now to outsource shadier work to contractors because it reduces the documentation signature of operations and introduces deniability.

That isn’t entirely true though. My own personal network has confirmed that there are state actors involved in stirring up unrest and there are reports of people who appear to Be professionals (clean cut, middle aged, very good physical shape, strong body language) who are overseeing “protests”.
The inverted shepherds, leading the fallen flock. Agent provocateurs. They will do anything for a pat on the back and a shitpiece of a pension from uncle (((sam))).

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
That Portland camp housing all the criminals was not organised and set up without the PD and local politicians knowing about it.

The Feds have the power to track you down regardless. The NSA has god knows what to track you down - all a result of The Patriot Act.

This is 100% a fully funded OP to destroy the USA and with it the rest of the Western world. The end result is tyranny and fewer freedoms and rights. And no, voting Republican wont stop this.

We're going to see whether all those comments on the tree of liberty and fighting for freedom is all hot air or a good number of Americans will fight it with violence.

This videos shows a nice piece of kit. Thermal camera, facial recognition software, all linked to databases in real time. Can also scan license plates and any warrants - or so they say. The materials appear to include carbon fibre too.

Like some of the comments noted on the video, this has been designed and implemented between the virus showing up and now? You gotta be kidding me!

Easy_C

Crow
Top CEOs tell Bill de Blasio to fix New York: Heads of 160 major corporations including Macy's, Goldman Sachs and Lyft demand the mayor crack down on crime and improve quality of life so residents who have fled in droves will return
Cross relying because my comments aren’t a report.

I have some thoughts here. That Goldman Fricking Sachs took a firm stance demanding better crime control and a clearly specified date to end lockdowns is hugely significant.

It means that they have taken a public stand against the agenda of civil unrest and perpetual lockdowns pushes by Gates, Klaus Schwab, and the rest of the “Great Reset” crowd.

I don’t know if that means anything but I will say as someone who has been following that crowd fo the past 20 years or so it’s relatively unprecedented for Goldman Sachs to take a shot at the agenda in this manner in such a public format. If my gut instinct is correct (and some other rumors) it means a rift is growing.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
"Bioleninism"

This was posted by someone in another thread else but its worth reposting. Its mandatory reading for anyone who wants to really understand the wedge thats being strategically applied. BLM and Antifa are simply the tactical units but BioLeninism is the foundational ideology behind the strategy.

Seriously "big picture" stuff

This keeps getting taken down so read it while its available

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Cross relying because my comments aren’t a report.

I have some thoughts here. That Goldman Fricking Sachs took a firm stance demanding better crime control and a clearly specified date to end lockdowns is hugely significant.

It means that they have taken a public stand against the agenda of civil unrest and perpetual lockdowns pushes by Gates, Klaus Schwab, and the rest of the “Great Reset” crowd.

I don’t know if that means anything but I will say as someone who has been following that crowd fo the past 20 years or so it’s relatively unprecedented for Goldman Sachs to take a shot at the agenda in this manner in such a public format. If my gut instinct is correct (and some other rumors) it means a rift is growing.
From the beginning its felt like there is factional struggle among the puppeteer class. Likely some wanted to keep the system status quo as long as there was still meat on the bone.

Then theres likely a more ideological contingent thats pushing for the shift / reset now.

The first faction views mass humanity as a cash crop to be controlled and maximally exploited. Nothing more nothing less

The second faction sees general humanity as a repugnant virus that needs to be brutally suppressed and even "cured"

GS leadership is likely in the former and seeing a lot of wasted opportunity if the reset does not happen quickly.

Last edited:

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
"Bioleninism"

This was posted by someone in another thread else but its worth reposting. Its mandatory reading for anyone who wants to really understand the wedge thats being strategically applied. BLM and Antifa are simply the tactical units but BioLeninism is the foundational ideology behind the strategy.

Seriously "big picture" stuff

This keeps getting taken down so read it while its available
It's already down (not just the article but the entire website), do you maybe have another source?