Bill and Melinda Gates Divorce

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
Could be he has become a liability for their scheme. I know many people that mention Bill Gates negatively while taking about the scamdemic and vaccines. They don't mention Klaus at all, any of the drug company CEOs, and a brief amount of criticism for Falsi. He has become a very big and obvious target for the masses. He has a very long history of questionable things he's done and said, he gets giddy and chuckles when talking about vaccinating people, and he has a slimly/weasel feeling to him. He gets a good amount of people's spidey sense tingling.

Remember that video he did with Marina Abramovic that got about 300 likes and 6 million dislikes and all the comments were basically "f**k you" so they took it down.

That's how the majority of people feel about him (except for some who believe the tech sector bs that he's a billionaire who started in a garage)

Another thing: propaganda about impropriety often covers a worse evil. Sleeping with younger women and adultery is bad, but it's still within the realm of reality. A lot of people think "well of course he'd do that, he's rich, no suprise, his wife looks like a man etc"
It's sort of the same thing with how Weinstein became the Hollywood scapegoat. Or when a Catholic priest gets kicked out for pedo stuff, and all the old ladies go, "I think he had a girlfriend!"

dragonfire00

Robin
Woman
The media all over a scandal like this is always suspicious.

We have seen, particularly in the case of that ABC (or NBC) clip of the anchor angry at being silenced over her groundbreaking Epstein-Clinton story, that the fake news are very selective about who gets dunked for such behaviour.

Bits leak out on the internet, but people who have been broadly protected:

Bill Clinton
Al Gore
The Podesta Bros.
Various British MPs
Barney Frank

People thrown to the wolves:

Dominique Strauss-Khan
Princess Andrew
Orange Man
William Henry Gates III
"Princess" Andrew was protected though, nothing has happened to him at all. Not that I care about the royal elites but he just denied it and the story quickly changed to obsessing over Megan & Harry.

Cuomo could go on that list though. Another weird "coincidence" that all the major players in the Scamdemic are getting cancelled now. Super suspicious....

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
Allegations of sexual misconduct, inappropriate relationships, harassment, etc. among the elite classes are most often a shelter of sorts against their REAL crimes ever being exposed.

They get away with being "embarrassed" that roughly half the public thinks they did something that was "wrong but blown out of proportion," but supported by the other half who think the charges are entirely trivial.

When in reality they should have been swinging from a tree branch, or enjoying the benefits of high-dose lead supplementation, for committing literal crimes against humanity.

Rob Banks

Pelican
Allegations of sexual misconduct, inappropriate relationships, harassment, etc. among the elite classes are most often a shelter of sorts against their REAL crimes ever being exposed.

They get away with being "embarrassed" that roughly half the public thinks they did something that was "wrong but blown out of proportion," but supported by the other half who think the charges are entirely trivial.

When in reality they should have been swinging from a tree branch, or enjoying the benefits of high-dose lead supplementation, for committing literal crimes against humanity.
Or, alternatively, a few of them are thrown under the bus and "condemned" so that the rest of them won't get exposed (kind of like what happened to Harvey Weinstein and a few others, when in reality it is likely all of Hollywood behaves like that).

MajorStyles

Pelican
Bill Gates is Shabbos goy. It was only a matter of time before he got hurled feet first into the Matzoh Machine.

Still, he has dark sins on his record...very dark.

Virginiahousewife

Sparrow
Woman
I will not post crazy conspiracy theories

Bill and Melinda Gates are dead and these are tranny body double replacements.

No lie detected.

Only after the pandemic did I notice that there is definitely a new, male Melinda. I scrutinized photos. Looks to have happened sometime in to 00’s.

*edit to add*
I just looked at her again, for the first time in months. All pictures easily google-able (showing up without digging) support the more masculine appearance. Last I looked there was a clear difference between the younger version in the images that would come up. There’s even a few younger pics portraying her looking manly now - when before all younger pics looked decidedly more female.

Last edited:

Starlight

Kingfisher
Woman
No lie detected.

Only after the pandemic did I notice that there is definitely a new, male Melinda. I scrutinized photos. Looks to have happened sometime in to 00’s.

*edit to add*
I just looked at her again, for the first time in months. All pictures easily google-able (showing up without digging) support the more masculine appearance. Last I looked there was a clear difference between the younger version in the images that would come up. There’s even a few younger pics portraying her looking manly now - when before all younger pics looked decidedly more female.
They are the same person. You can tell because Melinda has a really odd, specific looking nose (which as one of the richest women on the planet she could’ve had a whole new face but didn’t btw) and it’s the same nose in all the pictures. She was a homely, manly looking woman to begin with.

Young Melinda
1621827754969.jpeg
Mid-aged Melinda
1621828893578.jpeg

Contemporary Melinda
1621828684628.jpegI don’t like her either but geez... they’re obviously the same person.

Virginiahousewife

Sparrow
Woman
They are the same person. You can tell because Melinda has a really odd, specific looking nose (which as one of the richest women on the planet she could’ve had a whole new face but didn’t btw) and it’s the same nose in all the pictures. She was a homely, manly looking woman to begin with.

Young Melinda
View attachment 31102
Mid-aged Melinda
View attachment 31105

Contemporary Melinda
View attachment 31104I don’t like her either but geez... they’re obviously the same person.
These people do not look the same to me at all.

Either way though, what we’re seeing now is definitely a poorly aging transvestite. She looks like Mrs. Doubtfire.

Last edited:

Johnnyvee

Ostrich

Young Melinda
View attachment 31102
Mid-aged Melinda
View attachment 31105

Contemporary Melinda
View attachment 31104I don’t like her either but geez... they’re obviously the same person.

She was actually quite attractive in her youth. I guess spending so much time with a low T man made her morph into a man herself! No wonder when you are married to Mr. Micro Soft. (rumoured to be Melinda`s nickname for Bill in the bedroom)

unit414

Robin
I'll bet a lot of money I don't have that Melinda Gates is a tranny. Gates has also hung out with and traveled with Epstein to some of his pedo islands and venues. Bill Gates' ex-girlfriend and various other love interests or women he's hit on are all dogs. There is something very, very wrong with Bill. He needs to do some serious introspection and get right with God, or he is toast. Right now, no matter how brilliant he is, he's an extremely flawed individual who will end up in a lake of fire.

Kitty Tantrum

Woodpecker
Woman
I go back and forth over whether I ACTUALLY believe that Melinda is a tranny body double.

But my little brother said something the other day that really made me think:

Basically, if you look at groups of people who broadly share similar features, you will actually find only maybe a dozen or so distinctively different "faces."

There are loads of people walking around out there with basically the same features. Many are similar enough that we end up distinguishing between them based on things like stature, hair, manner of dress, etc.

Even highly advanced facial recognition software can get stumped when similar features are similarly spaced. for example, Facebook consistently prompts me to tag my younger brother if I upload a picture of myself.

At a glance, in our normal attire/grooming, we look very different. But it would not take much at all in terms of makeup and costuming and we could EASILY "pass" as each other to anyone who does not known us VERY WELL. At least until we started talking.

So you never know.

Mrs.DanielH

Robin
Woman
Orthodox

Young Melinda
View attachment 31102
Mid-aged Melinda
View attachment 31105

Contemporary Melinda
Although it's fun to consider the conspiracy that she's a man, i believe it's the same person. After reviewing google search images, including their wedding photos, it is clearly the same person. She has also gained weight over the years, which notoriously changes people's appearances. My mom has lost and gained weight over my entire life that if you didn't know her, you wouldn't think she's the same person in photos. Combined with lowering estrogen and just plain old aging, it is likely the same person. Also the hand thing is stupid because I know some women with very masculine looking hands and some men with feminine hands. It depends on genetics and what someone does. Twin brothers one being a farmer and the other a paper pusher would have vastly different looking hands as they aged.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Although it's fun to consider the conspiracy that she's a man, i believe it's the same person. After reviewing google search images, including their wedding photos, it is clearly the same person. She has also gained weight over the years, which notoriously changes people's appearances. My mom has lost and gained weight over my entire life that if you didn't know her, you wouldn't think she's the same person in photos. Combined with lowering estrogen and just plain old aging, it is likely the same person. Also the hand thing is stupid because I know some women with very masculine looking hands and some men with feminine hands. It depends on genetics and what someone does. Twin brothers one being a farmer and the other a paper pusher would have vastly different looking hands as they aged.
I think she's better served as a prime example of physiognomy than as a crypto-tranny.

1622049981737.png

Ah_Tibor

Kingfisher
Woman
Orthodox
Weird things happen, but I doubt this is the case.
Like is it a Stepford Wives thing where elite deviants replace their utilitarian wives with trannies?

I've always found the theories about celebrities being multiple people interesting, because a lot of them don't "exist," they're just a character that their agents made up. So I do think it's plausible that sometimes they peace out, or die, and are replaced with someone else to keep the brand going. I don't think it's a regular occurance.

I've never seen a tranny who can pass as a woman. The most passable looking is Blaire White, and he's obviously a man as soon as he opens his mouth (and the bodt language is still male). Melinda Gates still seems like a woman to me.

Seeker79

Kingfisher
One thing that really irks me is the media trying to give credit to Melinda for Bill's success. I'm not a fan of Bill but I also know that his singular obsession and ingenuity allowed Microsoft to change the world. Melinda met Bill after Microsoft was founded. She was just a regular employee who hooked Bill. Hypergamy is real. Melinda would be a nobody without Bill.

DelMarMisty

Woodpecker
Woman
Orthodox

Young Melinda
View attachment 31102
Mid-aged Melinda
View attachment 31105

Contemporary Melinda
I think she looks pretty in the first picture.