Bill Burr: The ultimate red pill comic

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Enoch said:
Just watched one his Netflix specials.

Repeated low IQ insults of Trump and was generally unfunny.

Will not be consuming his content in the future.

Sorry you had to endure a low I.Q. intervention in your life.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Zep said:
What a pro.

Gets booed, goes off on the crowd in a hardcore, yet 'artistic' manner.

"Eleven minutes left" ha.

He has talked about this moment multiple times on podcasts, how he felt it was a mistake at the time, just losing his shit, and he was worried that it would mean that everyone would see the video and then he would become the guy that audiences constantly interrupted just to see what would happen.

Instead it raised his profile.

Kingfisher
I hate how it's so "in" for "non-non-liberals" to feign ignorance along with borderline locker room talk now, EVEN IN MALE-ONLY COMPANY.

The default reaction used to be "hah yeah!" now it's this soy-dog head-tilt "um, not sure what you mean?" or "that's not really funny man" signaling. It's like they are telegraphing "if there were women here, I'd be guilty-by-association just for acknowledging your remarks" and preemptively virtue signaling.

Burr is provoking such a "mod" reaction in Conan now, who you'd assume a decade ago wasn't under such... constraints.

Sp5

456 said:
I hate how it's so "in" for "non-non-liberals" to feign ignorance along with borderline locker room talk now, EVEN IN MALE-ONLY COMPANY.

The default reaction used to be "hah yeah!" now it's this soy-dog head-tilt "um, not sure what you mean?" or "that's not really funny man" signaling. It's like they are telegraphing "if there were women here, I'd be guilty-by-association just for acknowledging your remarks" and preemptively virtue signaling.

Burr is provoking such a "mod" reaction in Conan now, who you'd assume a decade ago wasn't under such... constraints.

Yes, it was disappointing how Conan tried to derail him and the crowd went silent.

Burr got his point out but couldn't riff on it for awhile with humor to nail it down.

The future's gonna suck.

HD668B

Kingfisher
Gold Member
louiebeans said:
He's gotten a little more blue pill now that he got married but still one of the best current comedians.

That usually happens after your marry a sassy bitchy black woman.

gettyimages-454823578.jpg

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
^
^
Don't agree with this. I listened to his podcast for years from nearly the start, and she was so great at the beginning. Funny, sweet, supportive.

It was his own fault. He actually taught her over the years to bust balls and be aggressive.

He trained her to be just like him.

It was probably cute and funny at first, like that girl who catches catfish with her bare hands.

But now she is just like him, and he has to live with it, and has no one to blame but himself.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
He's still got it, but man that first special Let it Go is one of the all time great comic standups ever, the old man face is so genius and simple (which is the genius), everyone has thought this without verbalising it , I'm not one for reaction videos, but these 2 guys are great:

"Put your shoulders you fucking homo!"