Bishop Richard Williamson tells the truth about " holocaust " and gas chambers, based on evidence. Sadly was expelled and excommunicated in 2015.

NapoleonX

Chicken
Extraordinary. On the one hand I know why but on the other I can't fathom why this can't be discussed. He seems a reasonable and frankly holy man. And it was even SSPX that excommunicated him. Without much explanation as I understand it. I hope the truth can one day find its way out but I really can't see how for the moment.

Goni

Woodpecker
Extraordinary. On the one hand I know why but on the other I can't fathom why this can't be discussed. He seems a reasonable and frankly holy man. And it was even SSPX that excommunicated him. Without much explanation as I understand it. I hope the truth can one day find its way out but I really can't see how for the moment.
The truth will be buried more and more.

This man was one of the very few who dared to speak the truth and he was part of a powerful clerical institution and he was expelled from it.

Vatican has been under control for a long time and this is the proof.

It wasn’t the SSPX that excommunicated him, they can’t, it was the Vatican, and it was for his illicit consecration of bishops. I get that many people like Bishop Williamson’s message, however he betrayed Bishop Lefebvre’s reason for consecrated him. The four bishops were created for the sole purpose of providing ordination, and confirmation, the sacraments that only bishops can give. The four bishops were to not draw authority from their rank, but submit under the superior general. Bishop Williamson refused to submit under Fellay, and he was rightfully, although regrettably expelled from the society.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Someday this entire holocaust lie will be completely discredited. When it is people will look back to the times, like today, when the lie went unchallenged and ask, did anyone speak up for truth when it was most difficult? It will be then that men like Bishop Williamson will be appreciated.

Enoch Powell and Eli Moseley went to their graves completely discredited in their time, and are today starting to be re-evaluated as we realize how right they they were.

Similarly James Watson had the courage to speak honestly about race and IQ, and will likely die before being rehabilitated when legitimate science returns. It will be his detractors today who are willing to go along with modern pieties who will be discredited.

Far from losing their legacies, by sticking to truth Watson and Williamson are protecting theirs.

Anomaly

Pigeon
Thanks for this thread. I am a biological Jew and I will be baptized come this Spring. I consider Bishop Williamson a great man and I’ve been listening to his content on YouTube on a weekly basis for the past few months.

He’s for the truth, and nothing but the truth! And God knows this!

During and shortly after World War II, Jews were killed by some Europeans, but not a single one by gassing. David Cole and Fred Leuchter straightened this out a long time ago.