Black attacks on Asians

Castelnau

Kingfisher
There's been some high profile attacks on elderly people of asian descent in the Bay Area recently. Because there is video of them the stories have gone viral.

An increase in targeted attacks on the Asian community is happening across the country. It’s raised concerns about anti-Asian bias related to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Asian overseers have been quickly deployed to channel the rage towards white people, white supremacy, whiteness even though obviously the people who attacked the asians weren't white.

Pulitzer winning Viet-American novelist Viet Thanh Nguyen indirectly told us whose really responsible then who we're suppose to blame.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Happening a lot in NYC, but mostly ignored by the press. My wife belongs to a Facebook group that has been keeping track of the upsurge in attacks. They talk in their native language and use slang terms (you get non-nonsensical auto-translations)to defeat the censors at Facebook. Personally I haven't seen this level of attacks since the early '90s (when David Dinkins was mayor).

My sister-in-law has been threatened repeatedly on the subway on here way to and from work. She never had this problem over the previous 8 years living / working in NYC. All the perps were black.

ItalianStallion9

Woodpecker
The reality is that Americans and whites are among the least 'racist' people on earth...yet media spams "white man bad". According to the washington post study, America is one of the most tolerant countries while folks in Asia, India, Middle East are the opposite. None of the narratives the media/politicians push are rooted in logic. It's the same way the left has aligned with radical Islam (the theory is if you're in the minority in America, the the majority and privileged are automatically the oppressor).

Elipe

Pelican
the theory is if you're in the minority in America, the the majority and privileged are automatically the oppressor
Do you really think that if whites became a minority, that this whole thing just stops? Do you really think leftists are keeping a calendar, "Days Until Whites Hit 49.999999999999999999999999% Of America's Population" just so they can immediately stop with the calls for ending white supremacism?

"Oh golly gee, I'm sorry Mr. Conservative White Guy, I didn't realize your kind just became a minority today, here, have an EBT card."

They don't give a damn about the numbers. They are just anti-Christians, and whites happened to be the strongest Christian force in the world for several centuries. This is a sustained Satanic attack on the Church that has been going on for a good number of decades. The logic there is that if whiteness is destroyed in the West, Christianity will either die in the West or take a very, very long time to come back. It's not exactly incorrect logic.

ItalianStallion9

Woodpecker
Do you really think that if whites became a minority, that this whole thing just stops? Do you really think leftists are keeping a calendar, "Days Until Whites Hit 49.999999999999999999999999% Of America's Population" just so they can immediately stop with the calls for ending white supremacism?

"Oh golly gee, I'm sorry Mr. Conservative White Guy, I didn't realize your kind just became a minority today, here, have an EBT card."

They don't give a damn about the numbers. They are just anti-Christians, and whites happened to be the strongest Christian force in the world for several centuries. This is a sustained Satanic attack on the Church that has been going on for a good number of decades. The logic there is that if whiteness is destroyed in the West, Christianity will either die in the West or take a very, very long time to come back. It's not exactly incorrect logic.
White/Christian/Men are just the target right now. Down the road the chosenites may declare war on Islam. The main point is that lots of the narratives aren't based on logic, but the lemmings parrot the establishment talking points.
For example one talking point is that 'poverty brings crime, not race.' But West Virgina is bottom in income, over 90% white, and is top 16th in safest states.

Sources:

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
It’s weird how many people here started capitalizing the “b” in “black” as soon as the media started doing that.
I have to state this in a delicate way since I just got out of forum jail:

As a non white looking at the way the English speaking western world interacts with blacks i'd have to say whites cuck the hardest when it comes to blacks in general.

Latinos and Asians view blacks with lots of skepticism because both groups have had long standing real world and ongoing conflict with American blacks. However, whites generally speaking buy into the narrative that Jews present. Even fairly red pilled whites subconsciously view blacks in a sympathetic light. In the long run this narrative is meant to seed the destruction and weaken the white population as a whole.

Once whites wake up and start viewing blacks as they are and not how the Jewish media and elite wants then you will see a real paradigm shift in society and culture.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I have to state this in a delicate way since I just got out of forum jail:

As a non white looking at the way the English speaking western world interacts with blacks i'd have to say whites cuck the hardest when it comes to blacks in general.

Latinos and Asians view blacks with lots of skepticism because both groups have had long standing real world and ongoing conflict with American blacks. However, whites generally speaking buy into the narrative that Jews present. Even fairly red pilled whites subconsciously view blacks in a sympathetic light. In the long run this narrative is meant to seed the destruction and weaken the white population as a whole.

Once whites wake up and start viewing blacks as they are and not how the Jewish media and elite wants then you will see a real paradigm shift in society and culture.
There is absolutely white guilt. But there is a lot of race realism among working class whites.

Then again most people who cut criminal blacks a break still are unaware that the Talmud and Rabbinical Judaism is different from the Old Testament jewish tradition.

The inclusion of minorities into the Anglo American tradition has by and large resulted in destruction of cultural homogeneity and self protection.