Black attacks on Asians

Czee

Chicken
I'm Asian.

I was asked about "anti-anti-asian protests" lately. And to put it bluntly- most of them are perpetrated by blacks. But the "anti-anti-asian protestors" I saw seem to blame "white supremacy"...

I said well, ok, if you can't be honest about the problem, don't expect to find any solutions. I ain't going to none of those liars' protests. I let my 9mm do the talking.

I'm Asian.

I was asked about "anti-anti-asian protests" lately. And to put it bluntly- most of them are perpetrated by blacks. But the "anti-anti-asian protestors" I saw seem to blame "white supremacy"...

I said well, ok, if you can't be honest about the problem, don't expect to find any solutions. I ain't going to none of those liars' protests. I let my 9mm do the talking.

Seems like they are trying use Asians as pawns just like they do with Black people. And to give the impression that they are also inherently against White European people.

And also to gaslight the asians to believe their lies.

And also to encourage conflict rather than mutual cooperation. Between Asians and White European people.

I think they would be very interested in Law and Order and would if they have the power not hesitate to wipe out the criminals that end up shedding Asian blood as much as they do with White people.

And those Race baiters too. Who are responsible for the lies.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
There's been a huge, and totally inorganic, push on 4chan and elsewhere over the last year or so to create animosity between Whites and Asians, with lots of cringy astroturfed threads shitting on Asian men coming out of nowhere. This predates the covid stuff too. Even I've noticed this despite almost never going there anymore.

They obviously don't like the idea of the only two groups that create civilizations having any kind of solidarity against the (((parasites))) and their thrall races.

Czee

Chicken
Ironically, BLM is funded through CCP shell.

I have no doubt in the upcoming civil war and state secession, the same black criminal elements we see now attacking Asians (and everyone else), BLM and their Marxist affiliates- will be the first to go on Chinese PLA's payroll. They'll be the foot soldier/enforcer for the Biden-China alliance, to scare the shit out of the American populace into compliance, both with their clubs and fists and with the threat of being labeled "racist" if anyone dares to resist. CCP is actively creating a fifth column inside of the US as part of their alliance to undermine America's global leadership. They tried Brazil 10 years ago but Brazil wasn't interested. And now they figured out they can get this ally from within America.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member
Do you even have a rough idea of what proportion of BLM funding is from China?

The fifth column in the US has already been in place many decades ago, and it's definitely not Chinese. They'll gladly throw some cash towards the most corrupt element of that column, but they certainly haven't put that column up.

That's not the narrative you will get from neocon and falun gung sources like the Federalist and the Epoch Times.

Elipe

Kingfisher
Time for the eye gouge to make a comeback.

This just happened in the GTA.

In a strange sense, that man was not wrong. Women like that Asian tend to do a gentler type of damage to America that gets overlooked because it's nonviolent and coached in the language of "love". It's subversive and slowly erodes away at people's consciences and sense of nationality. An Islamic terrorist, on the other hand, has the opposite effect on people. He blows himself up and kills people, and it unifies people and drives them to seek strength.

To borrow from r/K terminology, the Asian woman promotes r and the terrorist promotes K. The Church has always grown strong in the face of direct, violent persecution. Which is why the current direction of the Satanic cabal is instead to promote the Whore of Babylon, for she is the Church's weakness. When faced with a sword, the Church stands its ground, but when faced with a seductive, perfumed temptress, many legs in the Church wobble.

Of course, the Whore doesn't simply symbolize sexual lasciviousness, but also the tempting call of materialism. The Bible says of her that every merchant of the world lays with her.

Athanasius

Pelican
HR departments would jump with joy at this level of diversity.

View attachment 30015

Colin Flaherty always said that blacks commit 90% of mass shootings if it's defined as 3 or more shot, 75% if 4 or more. Anecdotally, it makes sense. If you live near a large city and you hear on the local news about multiple people getting shot over the weekend, who do you assume did it? It's the humdrum, blocking and tackling, "every weekend" type of mass shootings that are largely done by blacks. The more spectacular incidents are more diverse and these are the only ones the media and NPCs care about.

The lies that mass shootings are a white thing are so tiresome.

Easy_C

Peacock
It’s a deliberate obfuscation. The phrase “mass shooting” implies a columbine situation where some dude snaps and goes around trying to kill everyone in a building. The definition is deliberately set low and I believe that is because including all the gang related shootings where someone does a drive by or shoots up a crackhouse inflates the number of “mass shootings”.

That said the “shots up an entire building” thing seems to be a mostly Middle Eastern and White thing. Asians don’t do it, Hispanics don’t do it as much, and when blacks do it the shootings tends to be more targeted towards resolving a specific dispute or grievance.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Ironically, BLM is funded through CCP shell.

I have no doubt in the upcoming civil war and state secession, the same black criminal elements we see now attacking Asians (and everyone else), BLM and their Marxist affiliates- will be the first to go on Chinese PLA's payroll. They'll be the foot soldier/enforcer for the Biden-China alliance, to scare the shit out of the American populace into compliance, both with their clubs and fists and with the threat of being labeled "racist" if anyone dares to resist. CCP is actively creating a fifth column inside of the US as part of their alliance to undermine America's global leadership. They tried Brazil 10 years ago but Brazil wasn't interested. And now they figured out they can get this ally from within America.
People need to stop it with this "evil commies from 12000 km away" theory. Our own governments have locked us in our houses, burned down our cities, collapsed our economies, stolen elections, injected our children with puberty blockers at gunpoint, allowed thousands to die on the street from drug overdoses, incentivized divorce, aborted millions of our babies and flooded us with hostile foreigners and terrorists – NONE OF THAT WAS DONE BY THE CHINESE.

On top of that, the Biden administration is actively pushing for a war with China. Certainly puts a dent in the idea that Biden is either a Chinese puppet or is somehow allied with them.

USA's problems cannot ever be solved until it owns the real causes of those problems.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Seems like they are trying use Asians as pawns just like they do with Black people. And to give the impression that they are also inherently against White European people.

And also to gaslight the asians to believe their lies.

And also to encourage conflict rather than mutual cooperation. Between Asians and White European people.

I think they would be very interested in Law and Order and would if they have the power not hesitate to wipe out the criminals that end up shedding Asian blood as much as they do with White people.

And those Race baiters too. Who are responsible for the lies.

(((They ))) are totally responsible. I don’t mean all Jews, I’m talking about the (((oligarchs))) or the 1% of the 1%

Czee

Chicken
People need to stop it with this "evil commies from 12000 km away" theory. Our own governments have locked us in our houses, burned down our cities, collapsed our economies, stolen elections, injected our children with puberty blockers at gunpoint, allowed thousands to die on the street from drug overdoses, incentivized divorce, aborted millions of our babies and flooded us with hostile foreigners and terrorists – NONE OF THAT WAS DONE BY THE CHINESE.

On top of that, the Biden administration is actively pushing for a war with China. Certainly puts a dent in the idea that Biden is either a Chinese puppet or is somehow allied with them.

USA's problems cannot ever be solved until it owns the real causes of those problems.
Have you seen this book?

It was written over 20 years ago. It’s the official doctrine of CCP for longer than that.

Have you seen this book?

It was written over 20 years ago. It’s the official doctrine of CCP for longer than that.
I have a huge reading list and Unrestricted is on there. I only got a small taste of the contents. I usually like to find the big ideas by prereading.

Think 4G warfare and some of you may have played the series Command and Conquer. China uses soft power, Black Lotus hackers while America is more technologically advanced with their high speed aurora bombers.

I hope in the coming months I can do a think week style reading.