Black attacks on Asians

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
The 'victim' must have been a real bitch if Vietnamese switched to English to insult her instead of just using their own language.

I was wondering why that Black guy the Panthers harassed was in a nail salon?
They are going to shut them down if they don't comply.....
...and white people are the fascists?

Nobody ever sees these scenes in the news, but they do see the "based on a true story" versions. Scenes like this get re-written and reenacted by Hollywood with a Jewish director, featuring a black run business being harassed and threatened by a group of all white skinheads, perhaps even played by Jewish actors.

Anomaly

Pigeon
Haven’t followed this issue. Does this have anything to do with jealousy over the fattest ethnicity attacking the least fat ethnicity?
Having worked and travelled in primarily black areas and breaking bread with blacks while doing so, it’s clear to me they generally resent the ethnic groups who have businesses in their areas, especially because these people profit off them the most. Fair or not, blacks don’t like that.

These outsiders, the middle-eastern deli owner, the Jewish landlord, the Chinese takeout owner, are resented. Blacks also resent Asian industriousness in Africa and the Caribbean.

Powerless, ordinary members of a group cannot control the powerful.

Also being one, I know the general mentality and inclinations of the less powerful. They’re not admirable.
However their power comes from the compliance of those of lesser social status. If no one obeys a person how much power does said person really have?

Too many are willing to serve them which is the basis for their earthly power.

To be the extensions of their bodies. Otherwise they only have their own bodies to rely upon.

Last edited:
Having worked and travelled in primarily black areas and breaking bread with blacks while doing so, it’s clear to me they generally resent the ethnic groups who have businesses in their areas, especially because these people profit off them the most. Fair or not, blacks don’t like that.

These outsiders, the middle-eastern deli owner, the Jewish landlord, the Chinese takeout owner, are resented. Blacks also resent Asian industriousness in Africa and the Caribbean.
OK so not throwing their weight around?

Yes, and it's still somehow the White man's fault. Kind of like when that Black cop shot that Black criminal and his brother was on the news talking about how "all White people are devils."

It is funny how they treat us like this and yet it is White Polymaths such as Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison, George Westinghouse, Nikola Tesla, Henry Ford, David Sarnoff, Philo Farnsworth, Howard Hughes, George Devol, Homer Hickam, Smokey Yunnick, Nolan Bushnell, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Lowell Wood, Michael Dell, Jeff Bezos, and Elon Musk that made the modern world a reality with all of their scientific and technological innovations.

Anomaly

Pigeon
However their power comes from the compliance of those of lesser social status. If no one obeys a person how much power does said person really have?

Too many are willing to serve them which is the basis for their earthly power.

To be the extensions of their bodies. Otherwise they only have their own bodies to rely upon.
That is true, but non-Jews have been the majority of the populations over which they ruled and rule. And these lemmings go right along with what’s given to them.

In Russia they goaded on the common people until they turned on the common people.

And today they use other groups as battering rams against host populations. The ones who have been and are aware of what’s going on and has gone on, like me, Brother Kapner, Bobby Fischer, Norman Finkelstein, Benjamin Freedman, and David Cole are so sparse that it doesn’t matter.

This is applicable to Southeast Asia and Polynesia/Melanesia as well.

Indonesians probably killed 2-3 million Chinese since they obtained independence from the Dutch. Anti-Chinese sentiment is extreme even in relatively cosmopolitan Jakarta, to the extent that a Chinese-Indonesian local governor was jailed for trumped-up blasphemy charges.

The media does not talk about it as much as they should back home in Australia but the Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea and Fiji all demonstrate extreme hatred of Chinese/Indians.

Whether or not you agree that the Chinese treat locals as well as they should, there are plenty of cases of Asian companies going into backwater countries in SE Asia/Oceania and giving the populace demonstrably higher incomes, only for said locals to burn down their company buildings/foreign residences.

The exception to the rule is Malaysia, partly as senior Malay politicians of all stripes are often actually of mixed Chinese and/or Indian background as well as being Malay. Anwar Ibrahim and Dr. Mahathir Mohamed, the two most important figures of the last 30 years, are such examples. Mahathir even had to semi-hide his Indian ancestry whilst putting himself forward as a Malay “hardliner”. Malaysian politics is frequently less racial in reality - much of it is a spectacle, even if a lot is not.

US-China Cold War aside, Europeans and East Asians relate to one another very well all things considered.

Last edited:
This is applicable to Southeast Asia and Polynesia/Melanesia as well.

Indonesians probably killed 2-3 million Chinese since they obtained independence from the Dutch. Anti-Chinese sentiment is extreme even in relatively cosmopolitan Jakarta, to the extent that a Chinese-Indonesian local governor was jailed for trumped-up blasphemy charges.

The media does not talk about it as much as they should back home in Australia but the Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea and Fiji all demonstrate extreme hatred of Chinese/Indians.

Whether or not you agree that the Chinese treat locals as well as they should, there are plenty of cases of Asian companies going into backwater countries in SE Asia/Oceania and giving the populace demonstrably higher incomes, only for said locals to burn down their company buildings/foreign residences.

The exception to the rule is Malaysia, partly as senior Malay politicians of all stripes are often actually of mixed Chinese and/or Indian background as well as being Malay. Anwar Ibrahim and Dr. Mahathir Mohamed, the two most important figures of the last 30 years, are such examples. Mahathir even had to semi-hide his Indian ancestry whilst putting himself forward as a Malay “hardliner”. Malaysian politics is frequently less racial in reality - much of it is a spectacle, even if a lot is not.

US-China Cold War aside, Europeans and East Asians relate to one another very well all things considered.
Seems Asians don't survive without State protection. So either they are allied with the ruling power or this ends up happening.

Last edited:
That is true, but non-Jews have been the majority of the populations over which they ruled and rule. And these lemmings go right along with what’s given to them.

In Russia they goaded on the common people until they turned on the common people.

And today they use other groups as battering rams against host populations. The ones who have been and are aware of what’s going on and has gone on, like me, Brother Kapner, Bobby Fischer, Norman Finkelstein, Benjamin Freedman, and David Cole are so sparse that it doesn’t matter.

I recommend this article on the consequences of being lemmings:

The group that allow themselves to be used as battering rams ended up in the grave en masse. Only those who actively resist becoming such a tool of evil gets off relatively well in the Soviet Union.

The Bloodletting was concentrated among the most enthusiastic supporting populaces of the Soviet Union. And among the most sadistic people in the Soviet Union which I believe Stalin has the least reason to trust himself.

Anomaly

Pigeon
And they say they are the victim of racism.
Yes, victims of racism while being the most powerful group in America.

Actually in some places where we were “persecuted”, we lived far better than the common white citizens. That is, many of us lived high on the hog when your ancestors were breaking their bodies.

Back to the topic. We wouldn’t have this lawlessness if our main problem was solved. Astute people know who is the main problem.

I’m saying this in a truthful, detached manner. I don’t want to be banned for my bean spilling and truthfulness.

I turned to Christ for a reason, if you know what I mean.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
It is funny how they treat us like this and yet it is White Polymaths such as Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison, George Westinghouse, Nikola Tesla, Henry Ford, David Sarnoff, Philo Farnsworth, Howard Hughes, George Devol, Homer Hickam, Smokey Yunnick, Nolan Bushnell, Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Lowell Wood, Michael Dell, Jeff Bezos, and Elon Musk that made the modern world a reality with all of their scientific and technological innovations.
The hubris of including Jeff Bezos in the same list as Nikola Tesla... /facepalm