Black attacks on Asians

Anomaly

Pigeon
Seems Asians don't survive without State protection. So either they are allied with the ruling power or this ends up happening.
Having grown up in the most diverse area of the country, around not only by plenty of blacks but plenty of Asians too, I will say that although they have redeeming qualities, they are in many cases aloof to their surroundings, which is good and bad.

I have several times told my friends, “Put a few whites around blacks and they will likely eventually ape or flatter blacks. Do the same with Asians and they will likely continue acting like themselves.

Having grown up in the most diverse area of the country, around not only by plenty of blacks but plenty of Asians too, I will say that although they have redeeming qualities, they are in many cases aloof to their surroundings, which is good and bad.

I have several times told my friends, “Put a few whites around blacks and they will likely eventually ape or flatter blacks. Do the same with Asians and they will likely continue acting like themselves.

I think that tendency helps to explain why whites are indulgent to African Americans. Rather than holding them accountable. Generally speaking.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
The Black on Asian violence is business as usual. It's based on jealousy, resentment, laziness, short-term thinking and blaming lack of upward mobility on racism. Here is a scene from Spike Lee's Do the Right Thing, his slice of life in Brooklyn from back in 1989.

(Later his store is burned down.)

What is new is this strange "White Supremacy is contributing to anti-Asian sentiment" spin. I am suspicious. Whenever I hear about the rise in anti-semitism here, Israel gets a fat check. If anyone criticizes, they are anti-semetic. So I wonder if we are being prepped for when Beijing Biden completes our being taken over by China. You won't be allowed to say anything critical of our Chinese overlords, or you will be an Anti-asian racist. Maybe this is tin-foil hat speculation.

Last edited:
The hubris of including Jeff Bezos in the same list as Nikola Tesla... /facepalm

Well he did invent online shopping along with these other innovations:

Customer Reviews
1-Click
Personalized Recommendations
Prime’s Insanely-Fast Shipping
Just Walk Out Shopping
The Climate Pledge
Kindle
Alexa
Marketplace
Infrastructure
Cloud Computing
Career Choice
E-Book
E-Comic
VTVL Rocket

DanielH

Pelican

Customer Reviews
1-Click
Just Walk Out Shopping
The Climate Pledge
Kindle
Alexa
Marketplace
Infrastructure
Cloud Computing
Career Choice
E-Book
E-Comic
VTVL Rocket
Can't tell if sarcasm

Jünger

Ostrich
The woman he assaulted was of Asian descent herself, but detectives say they believe he targeted her because he thought she was white “based on the totality of the investigation and statements made by Rhee.”

Police say they will ask the Orange County District Attorney’s Office to file hate crime charges against Rhee because the attack was in retaliation for recent hate incidents targeting Asian Americans.

Easy_C

Peacock

Customer Reviews
1-Click
Just Walk Out Shopping
The Climate Pledge
Kindle
Alexa
Marketplace
Infrastructure
Cloud Computing
Career Choice
E-Book
E-Comic
VTVL Rocket
No, he didn’t invent “Cloud Computing”. The concept has existed as long as networked drives have.

Peacock
Gold Member
Bill Gates is the clear outlier on that list, because he is a devil. Never invented anything either, just bulldozed his way into a monopoly with the opportunity he was personally handled through his family connections at IBM.

Bezos is a total ahole, but he's got superior business skills.

No, he didn’t invent “Cloud Computing”. The concept has existed as long as networked drives have.

I am not talking about simply uploading a file to the internet.

I am talking about online services that allow you to upload large amounts of files on the website and use the site as a backup.

I am also talking about software that can be run online instead of installing the software on a device.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Having worked and travelled in primarily black areas and breaking bread with blacks while doing so, it’s clear to me they generally resent the ethnic groups who have businesses in their areas, especially because these people profit off them the most. Fair or not, blacks don’t like that.

These outsiders, the middle-eastern deli owner, the Jewish landlord, the Chinese takeout owner, are resented. Blacks also resent Asian industriousness in Africa and the Caribbean.
It's funny how the end-solution of SJWs, Black Panthers and the like usually looks like segregationism or a new modern apartheid. I get it that they resent the other ethnicities for outcompeting them in terms of business. The old white segregationism as some black historians noted - it was actually partly for their own good, because they had entire streets of their own service industry shops, their own supermarkets, their own lawyers, dentists, doctors - it was black money supporting black money. That Chinese, Indians or Latinos can outperform them is no surprise. Many of those ethnicties outperform the local whites as they have a wide family network able to pool starting capital together, also able to support the shop in the early stages via cheap or even free labor. Asians and Indians do that until the business prospers sufficiently to pay everyone back well. Most Europeans cannot do that - let alone blacks, so of course they succeed and there is nothing wrong with that. But we understand that well, while others don't.

Ultimately it's interesting to find out what the future will hold or if other countries will re-implement certain segregational tendencies again - maybe more based on factors like intelligence as smart blacks have little issues with living and competing with the other groups. But the current model will not work well - that is the only sure thing.

Easy_C

Peacock
I am not talking about simply uploading a file to the internet.

I am talking about online services that allow you to upload large amounts of files on the website and use the site as a backup.

I am also talking about software that can be run online instead of installing the software on a device.
Yes. And again those concepts existed before Amazon did. They merely leapfrogged to having the leading market share due to the benefits of getting a lot of government money and contracts.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
Bill Gates is the clear outlier on that list, because he is a devil. Never invented anything either, just bulldozed his way into a monopoly with the opportunity he was personally handled through his family connections at IBM.

And his Superior Biz Skills continue to pay dividends. I just got six of something instead of one that I ordered on amazon ($80 value instead of the $13 I spent).

And yes I did the Morally Right thing to do and told amazon they'd sent too many. Guess what? They said to just keep them.

Thanks for the free stuff bezos now I can spend more on not using amazon.

Both of them are total cringe when it comes to women. Chief examples of the fact that money and social position doesn't make a man Alpha. Or the true Leader type that inspires Men.

Anomaly

Pigeon
That’s correct. I unfortunately came to this conclusion 20 years ago. Being one myself it was not easy to conclude this.
Though I don’t mean to derail the thread too much, I just want to say thanks to all those who’ve appreciated my posts.

I also just want to add a little something. I became Red Pilled on the JQ 20 years ago, long before YT and other popular media platforms took off, by Dr. William Pierce. I stumbled upon his internet broadcasts, listen to all 200-plus of them, and the answers to my questions about my own kind was answered 20 years after I first had them at eight years old. Though the man didn't like my kind, he was a brilliant man and I’ll always appreciate him for not only the answers, but how the world works generally.

So what's the verdict on all this? It's obvious like the one poster said above the US is a conquered territory if two foreign groups are duking it out (really just one-sided though, considering how there are virtually no asians attacking blacks). What isn't obvious to the full extent is, are all blacks jealous of asians, or do they simply view them as weaker than they are, and like most predatory animals, take advantage of a smaller weaker life form for no other reason than that's the way the food chain descends? I've seen this before years ago at a zoo, when I was looking at a female lion through a six-inch glass plane on the outside of the exhibit, where you'd have to go around back up a little walkway to see where it would chill when not hanging out in the dugout enclosure. A family was there and someone pushed a crippled person in on a wheelchair. This person was severely mentally and physically handicapped, distorted limbs, cranial asymmetry, slurred and slowed speech etc. The lioness came up to the glass and its eyes intensified. Its pupils shrunk and its gaze was straight on the disabled person in the wheelchair. It started to salivate and huge gobs of drool fell from its mouth to the floor. It pushed itself up against the glass and a visible and resounding thud could be heard. I knew that it smelled the weakness of that person, like its genetic memories of the scent of the weaker members of antelope herds on the grasslands, and it wanted to tear that person apart. I'm not equating blacks to animals, but there is a certain sense of inhumanity on display when one constantly attacks someone that one considers to be "weaker" than ones self, even if their brains are incapable of articulating this sentiment. Note, blacks will do the same to their own kind too, so maybe its not a racial crime but one experienced by people who are just much more lower on the consciousness scale. It's not like these attackers are praying to Jesus every morning then go out looking for people to surprise with a brick to the face.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member

HOUSTON, Texas – A grand jury has concluded that a woman accused of assaulting the owner of Uptown Beauty Salon was motivated by race and indicted her for a hate crime, District Attorney Kim Ogg announced Friday.

Keaundra Young, 24, was indicted for assaulting Jung Kim on March 17. Grand jurors determined that there was sufficient evidence for the assault charge and for alleging that the defendant was motivated by racial bias.

BlueMark

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Having spoken with some fellow Asian Americans, I am not sure how this will go down. My feeling is that it will cause to an ideological split in the Asian American community, just like with whites. Some Asians are reacting by supporting the GOP and Trump. Others continue to attend "Stop Asian Hate" rallies, with the emphasis on "hate" instead of "violence."

I know many Asian Americans who own firearms. I also know many Asians who have adapted to life in certain parts of the USA that don't respect the right of self-defense. The latter group is going to be fundamentally at odds with members the former who believe that Asians should arm themselves in response to violence, because they simply cannot do that without reexamining the lives and identities that they have built for themselves as progressive warriors in cities like NYC and SF.