Black attacks on Asians

Durden347

Sparrow
Having worked and travelled in primarily black areas and breaking bread with blacks while doing so, it’s clear to me they generally resent the ethnic groups who have businesses in their areas, especially because these people profit off them the most. Fair or not, blacks don’t like that.

These outsiders, the middle-eastern deli owner, the Jewish landlord, the Chinese takeout owner, are resented. Blacks also resent Asian industriousness in Africa and the Caribbean.
This is true especially in large East Coast cities.

bucky

Ostrich
Legitimately surprised that Huffpost ran this with the video where the attacker is clearly, beyond any doubt, black. If you'd asked me to bet 1k USD that this was going to be one of the rare attacks on Asians by a white guy, I'd probably have taken the bet.

I only skimmed the article, but I did notice that they somehow manage to blame Trump. Still, I wonder how long normies can keep believing the narrative that it's white supremacists behind these attacks.

bucky

Ostrich
Having worked and travelled in primarily black areas and breaking bread with blacks while doing so, it’s clear to me they generally resent the ethnic groups who have businesses in their areas, especially because these people profit off them the most. Fair or not, blacks don’t like that.

These outsiders, the middle-eastern deli owner, the Jewish landlord, the Chinese takeout owner, are resented. Blacks also resent Asian industriousness in Africa and the Caribbean.
Most of my coworkers at my last job were black. One common complaint you'd hear is that banks won't give them loans, which is exactly what they'd need to start businesses like the ones you list themselves, businesses that they resent being run by other ethnicities. It's taken as a given that this is because of racism, and goodwhites would agree. It always seemed like quite a stretch to me to assume that banks are passing up all those sweet profits they'd otherwise get by loaning money to black people out of pure hatred for the color of their skin, and that there must be some other explanation.

Last edited:

unit414

Pigeon
One day some shop owners are going to turn a situation like that into the 'rowdy bikers in the bar' scene from A Bronx Tale.

I would like nothing more than to see a few Asian males grow a pair and start fighting back. Sadly, as much as the average Asian does not like blacks, I'm seeing videos of their "Stop Hate Against Asians" rallies, and interviews, where many of them are still referring to "white supremancy" as the problem. Especially the younger Asians. I thought they were smarter than that. I suspect they too have been propagandized by the schools and MSM here, and afraid to appear racist against blacks, but know it's quite OK, even cool, to denigrate Whites.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Most of my coworkers at my last job were black. One common complaint you'd hear is that banks won't give them loans, which is exactly what they'd need to start businesses like the ones you list themselves, businesses that they resent being run by other ethnicities. It's taken as a given that this is because of racism, and goodwhites would agree. It always seemed like quite a stretch to me to assume that banks are passing up all those sweet profits they'd otherwise get by loaning money to black people out of pure hatred for the color of their skin, and that there must be some other explanation.

Well that’s because they expect to receive loans with terrible credit, bad business plans, no business experience and no collateral.

Here in Michigan black people endlessly complain that they don’t own any of the liquor stores that they all frequent. It’s always a discussion on the local news and in the local bias liberal rag paper. The funny part about is 90% of the liquor stores in Michigan are for sale, it’s a business the owners are dying get out of as the business is a burden dinosaur now....that’s a long different discussion.

If black people want to buy them, or anybody for that matter, the owners would roll out the red carpet and give them away for next to nothing. You can buy half the stores in Michigan for the price of the inventory and a buyer favorable land contract. But the problem is black people legitimately think they should just be handed stores, when they complain they don’t own any of the stores they are not complaining that they don’t have the opportunity to buy them they are complaining that they just don’t own them....they don’t even try to hide this.

Peacock
Gold Member
Legitimately surprised that Huffpost ran this with the video where the attacker is clearly, beyond any doubt, black. If you'd asked me to bet 1k USD that this was going to be one of the rare attacks on Asians by a white guy, I'd probably have taken the bet.

I only skimmed the article, but I did notice that they somehow manage to blame Trump. Still, I wonder how long normies can keep believing the narrative that it's white supremacists behind these attacks.

It's pretty clear that the main reason they've featured this article is to smear anti-maskers, they've framed it this way, as if people who doubt the mask narrative are violent fanatics, ignoring the reality of this being a savage racist anti-Asian attack by a crazed black woman. There is no way this woman would have attacked blacks wearing masks.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

They found one or two videos of homeless schizophrenic white guys attacking an Asian - they attack people all the time, and probably too crazy to even notice race - then say, see it’s whites people.

They found one or two videos of homeless schizophrenic white guys attacking an Asian - they attack people all the time, and probably too crazy to even notice race - then say, see it’s whites people.

This tactic is used around the world. All leftists do in each case is give specific nuances to a general strategy and idea. For example, the Nation of Islam driver who killed the White police officer Billy Evans mere weeks after the Capitol “riot” was just “mentally ill” but any convenient anecdote that can be used against Whites/Republicans/conservatives/men is weaponized to the hilt. So we got the fire extinguisher hoax cause of death for Brian Sicknick at the Capitol “riot” to try and slander “barbarian” Trump supporters, despite him dying naturally afterwards.

They find the absolute craziest perps, hopefully Whites or stand-in “Whites”, and then use them to invent some kind of secret cabal that almost everyone in a demonized demographic, from a corporate CEO to the local garbage man, is a part of.

I had the misfortune, at least in part, to study at a particular Melbourne, Australia university. In other ways, it was very profitable and opened my eyes to things. One campus incident, oftentimes manufactured or exaggerated, was enough to paint every White and/or male with the same brush, at the very least indirectly/by implication.

On this theme (and reflecting Melbourne more broadly), in one year four young women were killed in “public” in Melbourne, meaning late at night with virtually no one around. Four. Four in a city of five million. I was overseas a lot, like now, and not always in Melbourne when in Australia, so I heard through social media and the news how the usual activists applied collective responsibility to men, a lunacy echoed by the Victorian state Premier.

One of the perpetrators was Aboriginal, requiring that the media lighten his skin to make him look White. Whether by Photoshop-style effects or excessive flash photography, they did everything they could to show only European hues for his skin pre-trial. /Pol/ had an entire discussion about it at the time.

It turns out both he and another perpetrator (this one actually White) were both schizophrenic/drug-taking psychotics/mentally ill and homeless.

The Aboriginal killer was abused very badly as a child:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...troubled-childhood-SBS-Insight-interview.html

The White one, Henry Hammond, was so schizophrenic he was found not guilty: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08...t-guilty-over-courtney-herron-murder/12565032

Courtney Herron stupidly invited Hammond to take hard drugs with her before she was killed. As far as I can tell, this was suppressed until after the court case, which maximized the ability of activists to blame everything on “patriarchy”. No one deserves to be brutally killed but inviting derelict strangers to shoot up or ingest narcotics with you is plain reckless. It also completely undercuts the “society-wide misogyny” angle.

A third killer, also White, was a massive social reject, had autism, and was later diagnosed with sexual sadism disorder:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03...-jaymes-todd-appeal-against-sentence/12048388

On any given day before they killed, the vast majority of men and women in Melbourne would have avoided, looked down on and/or intensely disliked these men. But when they killed, they suddenly became useful to an agenda.

All this evidence of these men’s significant dysfunctions did not matter. These four guys, and I’ve already canvassed the severe psychological problems of three, preyed on women by themselves/walking alone, with no other men around, yet were somehow indicative of all 2.5 million men in Melbourne and “rape culture”.

The problem Asian-Americans will face is that, like Jews, they rely on White benevolence to prosper. Just as Arabs, Iranians and other Muslims often dislike Jews, African-Americans are more likely to dislike Jews and Asians.

If leftist Asians and their leftist White allies want to play the “white supremacy” game to explain this, let them. With so much of this African-on-Asian crime going down in leftist California, we already see what such political cowardice is leading to. The problem is only getting worse.

I feel sorry for the elderly Asian victims. They do not deserve either the animal attackers or the younger members of their own community making excuses for said animals and blaming Whites.

Last edited:

tomtud

Pelican
One day some shop owners are going to turn a situation like that into the 'rowdy bikers in the bar' scene from A Bronx Tale.
It would be something for any group acting like idiots and harrassing people. I would love to see that happen. The sad reality is that some people will never learn. How stupid the law is you would be charged with forcible confinement etc. Once the police gets involved these harassers will milk victimhood to the fullest. The system is not on your side. Maybe get a few guard dogs and claim self defence saying the said groups aggressive behaviour set the dogs off. I said this before. When the government can’t protect you, people turn to gangs for protection. I expect gangs, mafia etc to grow due to this clown world.

BlueMark

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I would like nothing more than to see a few Asian males grow a pair and start fighting back. Sadly, as much as the average Asian does not like blacks, I'm seeing videos of their "Stop Hate Against Asians" rallies, and interviews, where many of them are still referring to "white supremancy" as the problem. Especially the younger Asians. I thought they were smarter than that. I suspect they too have been propagandized by the schools and MSM here, and afraid to appear racist against blacks, but know it's quite OK, even cool, to denigrate Whites.

The very fact that it's called "Stop Asian Hate" instead of "Stop Asian Violence" tells you all you need to know about the mindset of Asians who attend these rallies.

You can't do anything about people's attitudes, except not to care about them. Asking people to stop hating you is just submissive behavior.

You can do something to stop violence, but that isn't going to fly in places like NYC where you can't even carry a sword, something that even California allows.

It's easier just to blame some nebulous concept of white supremacy than to blame the actual white (and possibly non-white) people in power who have restricted your right to self-defense.

Thomas Sowell (who is black) wrote a book called 'Migrations and Cultures: A World View'.

In this book he writes about the diaspora experience of various ethnic groups (Germans, Jews, Italians, Chinese and Indians).

In the section on the Indian experience he writes about how Indians don't default on business loans.

A group of Indians will secure employment.

They work as many hours as possible.

They operate as a team and they pool their funds.

They will then go to the bank and apply for a business loan.

The bank approves the loan and they open a business (e.g. a store).

If the business fails they won't apply for bankruptcy protection.

They go back to working for someone else and the group pays off the outstanding loan.

Once the loan is paid off they go back to the bank and apply for another loan to start another business.

The banks won't hesitate to loan money to them as they know they will be paid back.

Asians have the lowest loan default rates.

White people have higher default rates than Asians.

Black people have the highest default rates.

This is one of the reasons black people find it hard to get business loans - they're a credit risk.

Gremlin

Robin
Which is false since banks, obligated by the government of course, give loans to blacks even after decades of bad housing loans.

Last edited: