Black attacks on Asians

Fenaroli

Robin

"Unno struggles to decide if he wants to raise his son in the United States. He noted that his assailants were Black, and also that he has partnered with many Black musicians over the years.

“I saw the dark side and the light side of this country,” he said. “I consider Black people to be my brothers. They’ve allowed me to be part of their group.” Yet at the same time, “the truth is, I was assaulted. They happened to be Black, and that does not change my feelings about the community.”

Don't know if this was posted before but just wanted to note the bitter irony of this story. I know many musicians, and they are mainly brain-dead lefties.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I can tell you that the news channels in South East Asia are all running these attacks on a weekly if not nightly basis with a Chiron in the local language but featuring the English words "White Supremacy" in amongst the text and lots of images of Donald Trump spliced in with the footage.

The whole world is drinking the Kool Aid..

Are the local networks actually in on it or are they just uncritically repeating whatever they get from western media? Hard to really fault them if it's the latter, CNN/NYT/Washington Post still sadly have a good reputation globally and until about 5 years ago (basically pre Trump) had a slant but at least reported legitimate news and didn't straight up fabricate stories.

EDIT - Your post actually reminded me that my Mandarin is rusty as hell and I have a Taiwanese TV package through Sling, just threw a news station on and 2 minutes later they're talking about the recent attack on a Taiwanese woman near Times Square in NYC. The anchor was talking about recent attacks against Asians in the US and didn't verbally blame any specific group (at least not that I caught, remember my Mandarin is rusty as hell) but they did show the surveillance video of the attack including the attacker clear as day, and no mention of Trump or Proud Boys or anything like that. However the channel I'm watching is the US branch of a Taiwanese network, I'm not sure if the broadcast I'm watching is the same as what they're actually running in Taiwan.

Last edited:

"Unno struggles to decide if he wants to raise his son in the United States. He noted that his assailants were Black, and also that he has partnered with many Black musicians over the years.

“I saw the dark side and the light side of this country,” he said. “I consider Black people to be my brothers. They’ve allowed me to be part of their group.” Yet at the same time, “the truth is, I was assaulted. They happened to be Black, and that does not change my feelings about the community.”

Don't know if this was posted before but just wanted to note the bitter irony of this story. I know many musicians, and they are mainly brain-dead lefties.
“It was eight of them against me,” Unno recalled in an interview from his home. “They just said, ‘Beat him up. Beat the Chinese mother—–r up.’”

“I was their punching bag. It was a game for them,”
Unno said. He suffered a broken shoulder and arm. No one has been arrested.

The attack on Unno occurred during escalating violence against people of Asian ancestry, fueled by fears of COVID-19 and coming amid references by President Trump to the “Kung flu” and the “Chinese virus.”

A crowd watched from nearby basketball courts, but for several minutes, nobody helped, Unno said.

Was this a hate crime? Unno isn’t sure. “They called me ‘Asian’ and ‘Chinese.’ … I can’t claim for sure whether this was a hate crime or not.”

Police haven’t classified it that way.

“This was a heinous crime, but not a hate crime,” said Deputy Inspector Stewart Hsiao Loo, commanding officer of the New York Police Department’s Asian Hate Crime Task Force, which was formed over the summer. “A hate crime needs to be motivated by the race of the victim. This crime was motivated by a dispute of bumping into each other.”

The Anti-Defamation League said it saw a dramatic spike in anti-Asian sentiment on Twitter in following Trump’s coronavirus diagnosis on Oct. 2.

The pandemic has led to extreme stress, and has made some people more likely to hurt others
, said Dr. Philip Muskin, professor of psychiatry at Columbia University Irving Medical Center. As of late June, the Centers for Disease Control said that more than 40 percent of U.S. adults reported struggling with mental health, with a higher percentage among younger adults and racial minorities."

^ What whores, what utter lying whores the people quoted here are:

It was Trumps fault..
It was my fault..
It wasn't racism..
Police say, It wasn't a hate crime because.. reasons.
It was covid induced stress everyone!!!..

We live in the most dishonest age the world has ever seen.

As far as SE Asia the irony is that many countries are experiencing their own versions of George Soros' BLM Color Revolution ie: George Soros' Milk Tea Alliance where the children of the snobbish middle class want "democracy now" and traditional social institutions thrown over.

Those outside that evangelical bubble are filled with angst as they try to communicate a bigger picture and the complexities of life to their brainwashed youth amid the strident one-note propaganda pushed by their own local versions of CNN and the NYT.

But tell them that white people are bad and responsible for all the bad things that they see happening around the world and they seem to unquestioningly swallow it. What was it de Bernays said? Something about conditioning.. and repetition.. followed by repetition..? Something like that..

BlueMark

Woodpecker
Gold Member
It was nice to read this. Maybe some of the Asians in America are more based than I thought...

Supporting the right is more natural for Chinese Americans, than to support the left.

Consider that Chinese (and other East Asians) are heavily middle class. The middle class is treated far better in terms of both freedom and security under right/conservative policies at the state and local level, than under left/liberal policies.

Are the local networks actually in on it or are they just uncritically repeating whatever they get from western media? Hard to really fault them if it's the latter, CNN/NYT/Washington Post still sadly have a good reputation globally and until about 5 years ago (basically pre Trump) had a slant but at least reported legitimate news and didn't straight up fabricate stories.

I believe for much of the global media, the NYT still sets the tone for major stories. As in, if a story is featured there then the foreign country's outlets will have to say something about it, and generally will follow the original narrative.

As for how long our clownshow govt and affiliated press will be considered a major global influence is anyone's guess.

raveking

Sparrow

Taiwanese student says shes going back to Taiwan after getting attacked by a Leslie Jones black tranny lookalike

Elderly man attacked unprovoked walking with a stroller, Perp was released after committing burglary in San Fran

All these attacks and promotion of black lives matter as if blacks are a special protected class by the elite only fuels more contempt against them, sooner or later they'll get what they deserve. I was pretty upset about that case with Mohammad Anwar, never donated to a gofundme before but actually felt compelled to because I was so angry I remember I was yelling about it over a Discord group chat with some friends who all align with me politically.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
I think we’re in the midst of a narrative collapse. People aren’t buying the “it’s Trumps fault” “it’s white soopremacy”. I talked to some Asians today, and they blamed the SF DA who’s a Soros funded radical who’s letting these savages out of jail to repeatedly menace society. They want law and order. Read the replies to a local news report tweet for the SF attack above, and no one is blaming whites (except sarcastically). Many are pointing out it’s the bleqs. They’re blaming the Soros DA too. Some are saying with CRT blaming bleq bad behavior on wipipo, bleqs are more emboldened than ever to act as savages.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Having grown up in the most diverse area of the country, around not only by plenty of blacks but plenty of Asians too, I will say that although they have redeeming qualities, they are in many cases aloof to their surroundings, which is good and bad.

I have several times told my friends, “Put a few whites around blacks and they will likely eventually ape or flatter blacks. Do the same with Asians and they will likely continue acting like themselves.
The observation is true, but the question is why, when blacks and whites were living next to each other for hundreds of years and whites remained themselves up until the .... I would say 1980s. So essentially what happened in my opinion is that it was necessary for the nihilism, the self-hate to permeate white culture and mentality before it became better to latch onto a different 'culture', before it became better to ape blacks than remain european. You don't see similar behavior in Russia with the few blacks there are, don't see it even in many western european countries. It also took the strong support of the jewish media to make black culture look cool and hip. It was an all-out attack and there was nothing natural about it.

And asians - yes - I noticed that too. Though asians do take in many european characteristics when living and growing up in western cultures. But I would say that they take in positive stuff like more love for freedom, more individualism - they don't copy the self-hate, the cultural nihilism. They are thus a bit out-of-sync with the homeland, but still clearly their own mental master not having been tainted too much by the western end-times rot.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Most of my coworkers at my last job were black. One common complaint you'd hear is that banks won't give them loans, which is exactly what they'd need to start businesses like the ones you list themselves, businesses that they resent being run by other ethnicities. It's taken as a given that this is because of racism, and goodwhites would agree. It always seemed like quite a stretch to me to assume that banks are passing up all those sweet profits they'd otherwise get by loaning money to black people out of pure hatred for the color of their skin, and that there must be some other explanation.
Banks just like big retail chains react to simple facts. It's the same with car insurances - they know that young men below a certain age regardless of age will have far more accidents, far more risky driving behavior, so they have higher premiums. The same goes for retail chains flagging certain products being stolen - more expensive products are thus put under key while the similar pricey shaving product for whites are not. (I think that there was an outcry of racism over that and the chains had to stop it.)
The banks of course are in a similar position where they take certain behavioral patterns into consideration - though it is very likely more connected to already apparent financial behavior of that individual - or even the area that person is living in. Pretty sure that banks are not actively trying to sabotage prospective black business owners. It's just that most don't realize the importance of good fiduciary behavior, of why having credit card issues since age 18 might have ruined their chances for a better loan, or not having moved out of the neighborhood might have done the same. It's easier to put it all on racism.

I was gonna say:

"The white guy is ineffectually trying to restrain the black guy so.. perfect example of a multicultural community working together"

Then I saw that the ""guy"" was a was actually a big 'pale skinned' woman who may even 'identify' as being POC, certainly a victim for all kinds of reasons - as she accompanies this moronic thug and enables him in daily life.. so..

"perfect example of identity politics in action.." :)

Anomaly

Sparrow
It also took the strong support of the jewish media to make black culture look cool and hip.
That’s all it is. And I say this as an ethic Jew myself (turned to Christ last year and was baptized this past April).

Two thousand twenty, after having been red-pilled on the JQ since 2002, was the year that I came to the unfortunate conclusion that every destructive force, every problem of any consequence in the West, has only one single problem behind all of them! I first heard this conclusion by the late Dr. William Pierce in the early 2000’s but, 1) being a Jew myself, I was in a sort of denial despite understanding the JQ, and 2) it seemed too simple. Well, it is in fact, simple! White lemmings are a go-along-to-get-along group, and such a characteristic can bring about national cohesion under the right circumstances, but it is a disastrous quality under the wrong ones. Hence you see white women out of control and degenerate, emasculated, feminized white men. And that goes for the educated, high earning class of white men too. Go to most gyms and you’ll see some white doofus men bobbing their heads to rap music between sets.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

Replies are interesting. This is a local SF news tweet, so replies seem to be mainly local SF people and Asians. They seem to know the true story.

A lot are disgusted with the new SF district attorney Chesa Boudin, who was propped up by Soros and other billionaires, and who’s a radical hell bent on freeing violent bleqs from prison. I’ve heard many liberals in SF say this guy is radical and insane.

Last edited:
Blacks gonna black, what did any of you expect? It used to just be "don't talk to cops" now its that plus "don't talk to blacks" because they'll accuse you of calling them a nagger even when you didn't and then the uppity white libs, jews, and their dog footsoldiers will arrest you for a kangaroo charge. Never relax is an understatement. I feel sorry for the blacks that have accepted and internalized Jesus Christ as their savior, the majority negro behavior makes it difficult for me to be in communion with my darker believers on a personal level. I know that none of this will matter once He comes back, but until then, being trustworthy across racial boundaries is probably the only thing irredeemable other than blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Asians have the lowest loan default rates.

White people have higher default rates than Asians.

Black people have the highest default rates.

This is one of the reasons black people find it hard to get business loans - they're a credit risk.
Guess what - most white people know this to be true. I know that Indians and Chinese are better at various small business enterprises because they work within a family and friends network. Neither whites nor blacks do that - we are far more indivdualistic and there is nothing wrong with that. You just are outcompeted on the small business front. I would also say that Asians outcompete whites on the academic front because of tiger-moms breathing down their backs or strict Indian fathers readying the whip whenever the first-born son slacks off in his studies. Asians will also do less violent crimes than whites and I don't get a hissy fit if someone claims that crime would go down if we replaced all Germans with Japanese. Sure - I agree, that would happen, but I take a bit more crime with the culture my people build. It's not as if there is a huge difference anyway. Whites are also more prone to breach new frontiers, develop innovation, produce paradigm-breaking super-scientists. And they are orderly and decent enough to have a good country. Most of the world prefers to move there. Even the Chinese like to live in the West because of the totalitarian Chinese state they have to cope with.

Some black guys mentioned to me occasionally that blacks do commit less crime as soon as they are surrounded only by their own people. And I personally agree with them. Many South American countries have higher crime rates than purely African ones - including rather dysfunctional ones like Haiti. There are much safer African countries out there even if the official crime stats likely need to be raised by some 100% in many instances. Still - I don't think that black people are prone to commit a legion of crime once it's a country similar to Botswana where the leadership isn't too corrupt. They do have higher blood-serum-testosterone levels, but being passionate is what Italians also have to deal with and Scots used to be decried as super-aggressive in the past - even the Swiss going back 200 years if you can believe that.

However I do believe that blacks living together with other races creates more criminal behavior as they are outcompeted on almost any front by the other ethnicties except for sports. This creates an inbuilt frustration within their group. Then they are given bogus fake reasons like racism, white supremacy, Asian supremacy etc. for all their shortcomings. That kind of propaganda does not work in Africa. And even there it does not stop them - they claim total destruction by the colonizers that somehow still manages to hold them down 70 years later.

What is the gist of it all? Can't blacks live together with other races without resorting to a legion of violence? At this stage of weaponized mentality that may actually be the case. The Chinese who set up mini-colonies in many African countries come in with their military, security-police-force and have their workers and their families well-protected. They are doing Apartheid-colonialism-2.0 without many realizing what is happening there. I doubt we will find any solution in the next decades to this. You have to face the truth for real change - and we are living fully in fantasy land.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Guess what - most white people know this to be true. I know that Indians and Chinese are better at various small business enterprises because they work within a family and friends network. Neither whites nor blacks do that - we are far more indivdualistic and there is nothing wrong with that. You just are outcompeted on the small business front. I would also say that Asians outcompete whites on the academic front because of tiger-moms breathing down their backs or strict Indian fathers readying the whip whenever the first-born son slacks off in his studies. Asians will also do less violent crimes than whites and I don't get a hissy fit if someone claims that crime would go down if we replaced all Germans with Japanese. Sure - I agree, that would happen, but I take a bit more crime with the culture my people build. It's not as if there is a huge difference anyway. Whites are also more prone to breach new frontiers, develop innovation, produce paradigm-breaking super-scientists. And they are orderly and decent enough to have a good country. Most of the world prefers to move there. Even the Chinese like to live in the West because of the totalitarian Chinese state they have to cope with.

Some black guys mentioned to me occasionally that blacks do commit less crime as soon as they are surrounded only by their own people. And I personally agree with them. Many South American countries have higher crime rates than purely African ones - including rather dysfunctional ones like Haiti. There are much safer African countries out there even if the official crime stats likely need to be raised by some 100% in many instances. Still - I don't think that black people are prone to commit a legion of crime once it's a country similar to Botswana where the leadership isn't too corrupt. They do have higher blood-serum-testosterone levels, but being passionate is what Italians also have to deal with and Scots used to be decried as super-aggressive in the past - even the Swiss going back 200 years if you can believe that.

However I do believe that blacks living together with other races creates more criminal behavior as they are outcompeted on almost any front by the other ethnicties except for sports. This creates an inbuilt frustration within their group. Then they are given bogus fake reasons like racism, white supremacy, Asian supremacy etc. for all their shortcomings. That kind of propaganda does not work in Africa. And even there it does not stop them - they claim total destruction by the colonizers that somehow still manages to hold them down 70 years later.

What is the gist of it all? Can't blacks live together with other races without resorting to a legion of violence? At this stage of weaponized mentality that may actually be the case. The Chinese who set up mini-colonies in many African countries come in with their military, security-police-force and have their workers and their families well-protected. They are doing Apartheid-colonialism-2.0 without many realizing what is happening there. I doubt we will find any solution in the next decades to this. You have to face the truth for real change - and we are living fully in fantasy land.

Nigerian immigrants do extremely well in the US on virtually every metric, and they're basically the exact same people genetically who were brought here as slaves 200+ years ago. Even in America, black people didn't commit violent crime at the rates we see today prior to LBJ's Great Society destroyed the black family in the 1960s, despite the fact that they had actual horrific racism and discrimination to deal with back then. The issue is predominantly cultural and the single biggest problem is the lack of fathers.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Early Life of Chesa Boudin, San Francisco’s new DA propped up by Jewish billionaires including Soros. His whole spiel is to not put bleqs in jail and to release violent thugs on to the street.

B10E0E2E-2E17-4B58-90F1-CD3244A7C06D.jpeg