Black attacks on Asians

^I agree with that, and furthermore Leonidis and Peterson's reads on black IQs is pretty misguided IMO. I think Peterson is just pandering to his audience here, whites who view HB/IQs as the end all be all, in the same mold of Candace Owen and other boomercon black pundits.

Consider that the IQs of whites have been dropping precipitously in the West, which is pretty clear when you consider the decline in the ability of younger people to read and write and do maths. The dumbing down through the deliberate sabotage of the educational system has been very well documented by the likes of Charlotte Iserbyt.

The fact that blacks might yield slightly fewer genuises per capita is irrelevant, they can as a whole aspire to a suitable career in pretty much the same range of options as whites, provided they have decent educational opportunities as well as enough disciplin, family support, and real pride in their culture the way African immigrants have. Peterson is not doing them a favor here with the latter element.

IQ is almost completely genetic. Diet and early education might have some influence on it, but it would be very limited.

The reason white IQ's in the west are dropping is the same issue with all the other races in the west. The dumbest and weakest are paid by the govt. to have more kids (welfare) while the intelligent and hard working are punished for having kids (taxes, expenses) and thus they are having less children.

IQ isn't the end all, but when IQ's drop below 90 it starts to very much limit what someone can do. Reading, comprehension and logical thought processes will be inferior enough that any critical thinking work is pretty much out the window. These types used to do manual labor and could have pride in their work. Much of this has been replaced by machines.

LeoniusD

Pelican
^I agree with that, and furthermore Leonidis and Peterson's reads on black IQs is pretty misguided IMO. I think Peterson is just pandering to his audience here, whites who view HB/IQs as the end all be all, in the same mold of Candace Owen and other boomercon black pundits.

Consider that the IQs of whites have been dropping precipitously in the West, which is pretty clear when you consider the decline in the ability of younger people to read and write and do maths. The dumbing down through the deliberate sabotage of the educational system has been very well documented by the likes of Charlotte Iserbyt.

The fact that blacks might yield slightly fewer genuises per capita is irrelevant, they can as a whole aspire to a suitable career in pretty much the same range of options as whites, provided they have decent educational opportunities as well as enough disciplin, family support, and real pride in their culture the way African immigrants have. Peterson is not doing them a favor here with the latter element.

If you got the full gamut of the averages of Nigerian immigration as the ones who are coming over to Europe, then you get the obvious results.

Dumbing down of education does not pull down your by 20 points. The number of geniuses matters less than the number of averages.

Arguing about IQ is moot - you are barking at the ocean. Even blacks know it inherently calling well-performing black students in black schools 'half-breeds'. Why do you think that is? Because they know exactly that half-breeds are smarter. Even liberal brainwashed teachers are looking up the IQ curve after a few months or years in their school as they realize the truth belatedly. There are plenty of those interviews.

unit414

Robin
My man Joe Biden just passed and Asian Hate Crime law, and he threw Pacific Islanders in there!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...inst-asians-and-pacific-islanders/5181695001/

This means that if anybody is mean to me that's a federal offense.

Aloha!
You're an elder statesman here Kona. We would never be mean to you. You're the coolest Pacific-Islander jewish fellow on the planet.

But seriously, I also just read about Sleepy Joe signing the Asian/Pacific Islander hate crime law... complete with 3 grinning Asian "females" standing behind him. What great news! Now all those White supremacists in blackface will stop beating up mostly-elderly Asians from coast-to-coast.

I'll bet a lot of money that someday when Whites are the minority in America, and getting beaten up, or raped, or killed by blacks at even higher numbers than now, the last thing we will get is a hate crime bill to protect us. The non-whites will never extend to us all the kindnesses and protections we have to them.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Now all those White supremacists in blackface will stop beating up mostly-elderly Asians from coast-to-coast.

Maybe I read too much into Karate Kid II, but I always thought old Asians were all karate masters like Mr. Sato or Miyagi, therefor I didn't mess with them.

One of those ladies you mentioned is Hawaii Senator Mazie Hirono. She is really pushing it hard, and so are all the Hawaii news sources.

Here's two articles right of the front page of the Honolulu Star Advertiser at the current timt, not including the one about the new law:

Handing out pepper spray in Chinatown: https://www.staradvertiser.com/2021...er-spray-the-new-reality-for-asian-americans/

Some India lady Raising 1 Billion dollars to fight Asian hatred: https://www.staradvertiser.com/2021...on-raises-1-billion-to-fight-anti-asian-hate/

So we need to arm the Asians beyond their usual throwing stars, ok. But it seems to me like there is a real push to make a large, and now larger since Island people are thrown in, group of people become victims of who knows what. If it gets me closer to my reperations check, I guess I'm ok with that. Problem is, i've never heard of a hate crime against Island people, only them doing it to Caucasian Americans. Pacific Islanders are usually pretty big dudes and the ones that aren't have been picked on by the big ones since they were kids, so they fight back. It just doesn't make sense.

Aloha!

BlueMark

Woodpecker
Gold Member
The biggest threat to Asian Americans as a group right now is not blacks, white supremacists, or even the government.

The biggest threat is Asian activist groups who push the leftist/woke/identity politics/victimhood narrative for Asians.

These are the Asians who live in SF and NYC and refuse to ask why their governments only allow the rich and well connected to exercise their right of self defense, and instead promote for things like:
- Asian studies being taught in schools
- unity with other minority groups
- fundraisers for safety alarms
- open hand martial arts for self defense
- t-shirts that say "proud to be Asian" with no mention of actual accomplishments

In other words they want others to help them while refusing to empower themselves, or ask how their state and local laws keep them powerless.

I've had discussions with these urban boba Asians and got accused of making it political when I brought up how Asians are not getting anything in return from blue state governments for all the taxes we pay and all the laws we don't break.

There's even one group promoting the above things called "Asians in America" that is based in NYC. They push a NYC-centric narrative and call it American, convincing newly awakened Asians who are looking for answers that theirs is the American way. A new spin on the old "NYC is the greatest city in the world" propaganda.