Black attacks on Asians

I know it's wrong, but how he punches the wig off her head cracks me up.
CNN/ABC/MSN/MSNBC/NBC: "Up next: white supremacist skinhead in blackface commits battery assault attack at a gas station against three unarmed women of color for struggling to retrieve an unplanned donation by a reluctant elderly Asian man. One wig and a pink weavehive were damaged in this atrocious hate crime. More on this story at 9"

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Asians in America gotta get over their whole non-confrontational thing.

All the other Asians just stood there. Had he done that to a Polynesian and there been 5 other Polynesian s around they'd have stomped on his head. I'd like to think white people may have even done the same.

Polynesian s are part of the new term for the oppressed people's, AAPI, also. I'm really not happy that they threw us in like that.

Aloha!

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Asians in America gotta get over their whole non-confrontational thing.

All the other Asians just stood there. Had he done that to a Polynesian and there been 5 other Polynesian s around they'd have stomped on his head. I'd like to think white people may have even done the same.

Polynesian s are part of the new term for the oppressed people's, AAPI, also. I'm really not happy that they threw us in like that.

Aloha!
That's the thing about all of this. Whites are pretty bad at this, but I don't know if I've ever seen an asian help another asian in one of these attacks. Easier to call animal control, but when there's multiple of you and one aggressor, what is stopping them?

stugatz

Pelican
That's the thing about all of this. Whites are pretty bad at this, but I don't know if I've ever seen an asian help another asian in one of these attacks. Easier to call animal control, but when there's multiple of you and one aggressor, what is stopping them?
Whites today seem to be easily caught up in a loop of "huh, is this really happening to me right now?" when something like this goes on. Asians too, to a lesser degree.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Whites today seem to be easily caught up in a loop of "huh, is this really happening to me right now?" when something like this goes on. Asians too, to a lesser degree.

Yea because normal people don’t expect other humans to act like mindless animals without provocation.

I was at a “club” a few weeks ago, don’t ask I got dragged there because my cousin wanted to show his flag for his fiancé’s brother I’m still mad at him for it he didn’t even say “thank you” after, and this black guy walks past me and is slapping my chest pretty hard. For a split second I was surprised thinking “who would possibly be slapping my chest for no reason, is it maybe someone I know” and then I realized we’re at a nasty club with drunk idiots and grabbed his wrist, but finally when I saw his face he was looking at me with a smile and flexing, the guy was just making a comment about me being muscular....mind you who goes around slapping strangers on the chest in a club and I sure as heck do workout but I’m not some behemoth. To make matters worse his buddy walking behind him had the angry black man ready to go ape look and I saw his face first as the guy doing it was already passed me just with his hand out, I was pretty confused, but I just diffused it by smiling and slapping the guy on the shoulder in return.

It could have easily turned into a massive brawl and would I have been wrong in that? Some guy is walking past me slapping me aggressively and I can’t see his face but his buddy has an angry look on his face. Plus I know full well that blacks think they are invincible right now and dying for attention, especially in disgusting detroit.

But yea at the very first I had that “huh” reaction as well.

I guess just another reminder to stay away from nasty clubs, I’m still angry with myself for agreeing to go I was standing there waiting to leave the whole time my cousin got a solid 30 minutes out of me before I took off.

Last edited:

Wasp

Pigeon
Everyone here in NYC knows that nearly all of the so-called "anti Asian hate crimes" are committed by males of Black race. Of course, since we also live in an extremely cowardly country that I am ashamed to be a part of (and have no desire to defend as it currently stands today which is anything but our old free republic), nobody says this out loud. Nearly all of the crimes committed in NYC against persons or property are the result of young black men followed closely by specific nationalities of latinos/hispanics/whatever trendy name is fashionable, all the same to me.

It has become almost a "game" to me at this point where I won't even bother to look at the video because I am certain it is a black man and, of course, it nearly always is. Meanwhile, we have an illegitimate president spending millions and millions just announced today on more wealth transfers for Blacks and there was a NY Times report yesterday about the fact that they want full open borders. Sorry to go off topic here a bit, but this is important: they are even getting rid of a lot of the security questions for immigrants. So, we are not even vetting who comes in here anymore.

Where do we stand right now in the US and our major cities? Basically an open borders cesspool that will soon drown the entire rest of the country. People think running away to "red states" is going to somehow save them, but unless morals, demographics and a total annihilation of the occupiers in Washington take place, we are in for one nightmare after the other. At the rate things are going in this "country", if I had a magical machine right now that gave me the option of living "another 100 years as long as you stay in America", I would press "no, thanks". It's bad now...I don't even want to see it in ten years, except maybe by some miracle things truly turn around. But, judging from the population and morals we have in this country, oh no, I am not optimistic.

By the way, Asians are also behaving as cowardly as Whites. Nobody is calling the elephant in the room: black criminality and violence towards the only people who produce significant wealth in this country: mostly Whites and Asians.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Yea because normal people don’t expect other humans to act like mindless animals without provocation.

I was at a “club” a few weeks ago, don’t ask I got dragged there because my cousin wanted to show his flag for his fiancé’s brother I’m still mad at him for it he didn’t even say “thank you” after, and this black guy walks past me and is slapping my chest pretty hard. For a split second I was surprised thinking “who would possibly be slapping my chest for no reason, is it maybe someone I know” and then I realized we’re at a nasty club with drunk idiots and grabbed his wrist, but finally when I saw his face he was looking at me with a smile and flexing, the guy was just making a comment about me being muscular....mind you who goes around slapping strangers on the chest in a club and I sure as heck do workout but I’m not some behemoth. To make matters worse his buddy walking behind him had the angry black man ready to go ape look and I saw his face first as the guy doing it was already passed me just with his hand out, I was pretty confused, but I just diffused it by smiling and slapping the guy on the shoulder in return.

It could have easily turned into a massive brawl and would I have been wrong in that? Some guy is walking past me slapping me aggressively and I can’t see his face but his buddy has an angry look on his face. Plus I know full well that blacks think they are invincible right now and dying for attention, especially in disgusting detroit.

I guess just another reminder to stay away from nasty clubs, I’m still angry with myself for agreeing to go I was standing there waiting to leave the whole time my cousin got a solid 30 minutes out of me before I took off.
Sounds like you just barely escaped a 'moment"

Classic PSA on the issue

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Sounds like you just barely escaped a 'moment"

Classic PSA on the issue

Not going to lie I thought about it for a few days after as it could have been very easily something crazy, I really don't think the guy had any malicious intent at all but trust me the look on his friends face behind him, he definitely wanted it to become something. Mind you I'm 6'1 240lbs I was bigger than both of them combined but god knows every black man in that place would have ganged up on me and my cousins just because it was another black guy....heck half the whites might have done it too. Plus I'm not going to seriously injure someone unless I absolutely have to as I have self restraint and a heart, would they have done the same for me?

If it were the other way around and I walked past a black guy repeatedly slapping his chest with my friend behind me looking at him angrily I highly doubt it would have been diffused.

I guess that's what separates us from them, trouble is they are all enabled and emboldened now.

stugatz

Pelican

I wrote a post a month ago on how I, unprovoked, got screamed at by a gaggle of black preteens (unfortunately, I live near some public housing and it's not heavily advertised for a reason). It shook me for a good two weeks due to the fact that I don't do too well with unprovoked verbal abuse, and usually feel the need to respond in kind.

This day and age, though, with blacks feeling enabled to just do whatever they want, is changing that tendency in me. I don't really feel that self-righteous confused "what the HELL?" anymore, I now just expect belligerence and act accordingly by being totally avoidant at all costs.

You handled your situation well, good thinking on your feet.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I wrote a post a month ago on how I, unprovoked, got screamed at by a gaggle of black preteens (unfortunately, I live near some public housing and it's not heavily advertised for a reason). It shook me for a good two weeks due to the fact that I don't do too well with unprovoked verbal abuse, and usually feel the need to respond in kind.

This day and age, though, with blacks feeling enabled to just do whatever they want, is changing that tendency in me. I don't really feel that self-righteous confused "what the HELL?" anymore, I now just expect belligerence and act accordingly by being totally avoidant at all costs.

You handled your situation well, good thinking on your feet.

Oh man the kids yea they are by far the worst. They roam in packs they have nothing to lose and they fear nothing, no matter what the situation you lose....I know how you feel that it got to you I’m sorry you had to deal with that brother.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
The lesson here...stay away from blacks. Avoid them at all cost.

A helpful list from John Derbyshire:
(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.
(10b) Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.
(10c) If planning a trip to a beach or amusement park at some date, find out whether it is likely to be swamped with blacks on that date (neglect of that one got me the closest I have ever gotten to death by gunshot).
(10e) If you are at some public event at which the number of blacks suddenly swells, leave as quickly as possible.
(10f) Do not settle in a district or municipality run by black politicians.
(10g) Before voting for a black politician, scrutinize his/her character much more carefully than you would a white.
(10h) Do not act the Good Samaritan to blacks in apparent distress, e.g., on the highway.
(10i) If accosted by a strange black in the street, smile and say something polite but keep moving.

Last edited:

stugatz

Pelican
Oh man the kids yea they are by far the worst. They roam in packs they have nothing to lose and they fear nothing, no matter what the situation you lose....I know how you feel that it got to you I’m sorry you had to deal with that brother.
The worst is that you feel this weird impotent helplessness. You aren't under any urgent physical threat, but you know that no matter what you do in response, you're the bad guy. You also feel this feeling of shame for feeling that way, like you shouldn't feel your adrenaline spike because five twelve year olds are shouting racial epithets at you.

It is what it is. After that incident, though, my honeymoon period of leaving the cities ended. I'd assumed before then that any outsiders moving to a suburb were less prone to this kind of behavior.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The worst is that you feel this weird impotent helplessness. You aren't under any urgent physical threat, but you know that no matter what you do in response, you're the bad guy. You also feel this feeling of shame for feeling that way, like you shouldn't feel your adrenaline spike because five twelve year olds are shouting racial epithets at you.

It is what it is. After that incident, though, my honeymoon period of leaving the cities ended. I'd assumed before then that any outsiders moving to a suburb were less prone to this kind of behavior.

Brother you did nothing wrong absolutely nothing wrong don’t forget that. Nothing you did or didn’t do was going to change what they did and when it comes to animals like that it’s a hundred fold. You should pity them for who they are, not be down about yourself for it. The fact that it bothered you so much says good things to your character.