Black attacks on Asians

Asians in America gotta get over their whole non-confrontational thing.

All the other Asians just stood there. Had he done that to a Polynesian and there been 5 other Polynesian s around they'd have stomped on his head. I'd like to think white people may have even done the same.

Polynesian s are part of the new term for the oppressed people's, AAPI, also. I'm really not happy that they threw us in like that.

Aloha!
I for one am offended that your people have a sauce named after them at Chick - fil - a and Indian people don't. Check you Polynesian privilege next time you order a sauce.

Jokes aside, Chinese, India, SKs, Japanese all have a passive aggressive non confrontational culture. I have no clue why. I told my sister and myself that if some throws verbal garabge, just laugh it off. Someone throws a punch give them two back or enough to put their ass on the ground.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Boba liberals: "How can we blame this on white people?"
"Internalized white supremacy and a history of slavery made him do it. We really have to address all the rampant white supremacy and end whiteness once and for all, so that Asians can live in peace no longer attacked by poor POCs who have been poisoned by White Supremacy ideology."

MRBR1908

Pigeon
I for one am offended that your people have a sauce named after them at Chick - fil - a and Indian people don't. Check you Polynesian privilege next time you order a sauce.

Jokes aside, Chinese, India, SKs, Japanese all have a passive aggressive non confrontational culture. I have no clue why. I told my sister and myself that if some throws verbal garabge, just laugh it off. Someone throws a punch give them two back or enough to put their ass on the ground.
They might show that culture to the world, but historically speaking lots of war between countries in SE Asia and internally. They just moved to overwhelm you economically and numerically instead of by force (at least as much).

They might show that culture to the world, but historically speaking lots of war between countries in SE Asia and internally. They just moved to overwhelm you economically and numerically instead of by force (at least as much).
No doubt about it, well versed in that aspect and the reason they behave that way when they are out of their country etc is due to saving face. They do not want to be seen as those who go against the grain or cause instability. It's all about reputation in the community.

Numbers don't equal strength. Not everything can be quantified and it always has been quality over quantity. India may have 1 billion people as does China, but they are not equal. China cannot create anything equivalent to a F-22. India cannot create a fighter as effective as a Dassault/Rafale and MiG. So when it comes to certain things, variables have to be considered.

The thing that pisses me off about Indian people the most is their natural tendency to simp, it's so frustrating and pathetic. When someone says "Are you Indian" I just tell them no, I'm Canadian, but I do have a Indian background. I was born and raised in Canada, why the hell would I have any sympathy towards India? Been there numerous times and my God is it a shit-hole. Over population, no respect for the environment (openly littering, burning garbage, clogging up rivers), poor air quality etc. However, I respect the family dynamic, structure and respect for elders that's given there. Indian kids raised in the west don't value these things anymore and are running full steam on the globo homo agenda.

Kona

Crow
Gold Member

We don't have Chick Fil A in Hawaii. The white folks, their target customer base, make up only 23% of our population. I'm sure as more of our ancestral lands are stolen, Chick Fil A's will begin popping up.

Jokes aside, the non-confrontational thing is real, and getting worse. Admiral Tojo was pretty confrontational. Shinzo Abe, he hardly talks. I believe this goes back to the caste system. Nowadays, the wealth divide is so big, lotsa Japanese just identify as being in the lower one. Being loud or assertive is deemed rude, so to save embarrassment they just all act like little girls.

A lot of Vietnamese are the same way. Ho Chi Minh was pretty aggressive, the Vietnamese guy who trimmed my trees was too scared to ask for me to pay him when he was finished.

I hope this makes sense.

Aloha!

BiggNastee

Woodpecker
We don't have Chick Fil A in Hawaii. The white folks, their target customer base, make up only 23% of our population. I'm sure as more of our ancestral lands are stolen, Chick Fil A's will begin popping up.

Jokes aside, the non-confrontational thing is real, and getting worse. Admiral Tojo was pretty confrontational. Shinzo Abe, he hardly talks. I believe this goes back to the caste system. Nowadays, the wealth divide is so big, lotsa Japanese just identify as being in the lower one. Being loud or assertive is deemed rude, so to save embarrassment they just all act like little girls.

A lot of Vietnamese are the same way. Ho Chi Minh was pretty aggressive, the Vietnamese guy who trimmed my trees was too scared to ask for me to pay him when he was finished.

I hope this makes sense.

Aloha!
Makes complete sense. I'm still trying to find the joke in the opening paragraph though

Elipe

Kingfisher
That is a big oof. I've worked with them as well, and they are definitely very, very non-confrontational. And even when given a reason to get confrontational, they just get passive-aggressive.

Definitely not the stuff of Vietcong legends. At least they're Christians.

Easy_C

Peacock
I guess just another reminder to stay away from nasty clubs, I’m still angry with myself for agreeing to go I was standing there waiting to leave the whole time my cousin got a solid 30 minutes out of me before I took off.

Let me put it this way. I'm perfectly comfortable hanging out at 1%er Biker Clubs, e.g. Hell's Angel types, and I'm going nowhere near any "black club". Reason why is because I know that the outlaw Biker gang types aren't going to do anything to me unless I provoke them. People I encounter in the latter type of establishment very well might decide to gang up on me and attack me for little or no reason.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Let me put it this way. I'm perfectly comfortable hanging out at 1%er Biker Clubs, e.g. Hell's Angel types, and I'm going nowhere near any "black club". Reason why is because I know that the outlaw Biker gang types aren't going to do anything to me unless I provoke them. People I encounter in the latter type of establishment very well might decide to gang up on me and attack me for little or no reason.

This was worse than a black club, this was a formally hot club that was run over by the loser crowd so now it’s a disgusting joke of blacks and whites people that idolize blacks. Mind you I haven’t been to a black club in 20 years since probably sneaking in back in high school but they were nice back then they treated you like a novelty. Blacks people have always been something to avoid but they are exponentially worse now, the old Kentucky fried chicken eating pant suit blacks weren’t just straight animals toward you.

"Internalized white supremacy and a history of slavery made him do it. We really have to address all the rampant white supremacy and end whiteness once and for all, so that Asians can live in peace no longer attacked by poor POCs who have been poisoned by White Supremacy ideology."
Plz don't dig the outhouse hole any deeper, there's enough of a pile of lies stinking through the top already.

Bikers are dangerous people to be around too, but they tend to have a pretty strong moral code, even if it is out of whack with law abiding society. As you say, if you don't provoke them, they'd likely view you as an NPC, outside of 'their world'.

If one were to decide to stomp you for no good reason, he'd look weak to his group. It's a similar thing as to Football Hooligans and 'scarfers' back in the day. Any one that attacked them would be held in contempt and ostracised by the wider group

Modern Westernised Blacks on the other hand, are just agents of chaos at this point. The 'never relax' meme is absolutely succinct regarding them.

stugatz

Pelican
Modern Westernised Blacks on the other hand, are just agents of chaos at this point. The 'never relax' meme is absolutely succinct regarding them.
Essentially, Hispanics are an existential threat to current US demographics, and Muslims are a threat of their own, despite the fact there aren’t many of them yet.

Black people, though? You never know when one is going to, say, just decide to start tearing up the inside of a local KFC because they didn’t give him free food - expecting the worst from them at all points is just a way to have your guard up and be safe. No respect, no honor, and no sense of self-awareness is just the sad reality in those communities.

I can deal with dangerous people but nihilistic, unpredictable, and addicted to rage is particularly bad.

Last edited:
Essentially, Hispanics are an existential threat to current US demographics, and Muslims are a threat of their own, despite the fact there aren’t many of them yet.

Black people, though? You never know when one is going to, say, just decide to start tearing up the inside of a local KFC because they didn’t give him free food - expecting the worst from them at all points is just a way to have your guard up and be safe. No respect, no honor, and no sense of self-awareness is just the sad reality in those communities.

I can deal with dangerous people but nihilistic, unpredictable, and addicted to rage is particularly bad.
Couple that with the fact that most people that are not white males who, even after getting a taste of black violence, will still recoil in disbelief at someone who practices such awareness principles. I would have expected more pushback from the Asians already but the soy must really have gotten to them. The only thing this guarantees, as with not relaxing around any invasive species, is that the strong and resilient will survive for the future while the clueless and tolerant will likely perish. The failure of democracy in the 21st century has already happened, but it will take a weeding out of sorts for it to reach its fruition and a different common view among people to take place that will not give the ability for savagery to run wild (in some places, it will not be eradicated everywhere unfortunately). The Jewish-Black alliance thinks they are fulfilling their destiny, but what they are really doing is emboldening the 0.001% of white males they do not want to fight and would not be able to outmaneuver in a real combat situation, which is what will decide the fate of nations in the end. The war against God's creations rages on between the serpentine spawn of the nephilim, their proxies and hordes and enablers (which includes all the Judas' of each race), against all humans capable of innovation, moral graciousness, and ultimately salvation.

Do not be trifled with worldly designs and false epithets like equality, for there is no such thing when a snarling sclerotic savage is shrieking in tongues to its voodoo demons as it rends white flesh from white bone, only bestial and animalistic rage, the most outwardly destructive of unbridled passions, something truly evident of the inhumanity of its host. If the tractors could get your dog to betray you and kill you in your sleep, they would, but even a dog, a lowly mangy animal, though pure in soul, could never descend itself to the depths of violent depravity that is inherent in the savage creature. You can remove these creatures from bad neighborhoods, dress it up in a 10,000$ suit and give it a 50,000$ car and insert it into a posh social gathering or any civilized city, but all it takes is one bad moment for the carnivorous cannibalistic atavist to emerge and completely destroy its surroundings, people included. Such is the failure of egalitarian and democratic philosophies, believing that the material can satisfy the immaterial. It takes something much simpler to fix this primitive violent behavior. Blame not the jews, nor blame Our Father, the blacks were indeed made this way through what I believe is antiquated breeding, constant warfare, and constant demonic worship, it never left them. They are the only race as a collective that can't get with the picture and if they are not careful, a world without whites will be the worst place for them to ever live, because even then the jews themselves would not tolerate their existence. Those of you who are black on here, please forgive my rather hostile opinions, but I think, act, and do as I must to ensure my survival and that of my progeny, and I share this viewpoint with any willing soul. There are not enough blacks as a collective who would not try to kill me and mine for simply being of a lighter palette yet for me to even consider the possibility of relaxing, even their women are incredibly ill-tempered and prone to murder without provocation. The only thing I can think of when talking to a black individual is to be well-prepared in hand-to-hand combat, knife and handgun-disarmament techniques, because for those with ninja awareness, blacks do not kill from afar and usually have to get in close. The kind of blacks who can make shots from 50-100yards out plus are rare indeed, and not the kind who will attempt to kill you outright for preaching the word to them.

All that seemingly-vitriolic prose being stated, I do wish to help the blacks as a whole, bring them to Christ, and let the Holy Spirit fill their husks with God-given love and humanity, but any approach I could take right now to parley with a large enough gathering of blacks to make a difference outside of the pure black churches (which are still iffy to preach to) will be met with open hostility and likely retaliatory behavior. This I do blame the jews for, unlike the blacks inherent savage nature which can either be destroyed with the Holy Spirit, or amplified and used as a weapon of mass destruction by satanic forces. God help them all, and may they forgive me for being so apprehensive which I am but left with no choice to be. It is too late to remove the destructive intent from the black masses, the only thing that will shape them into the ability to live in a civilized world will be the harsh justice of a tribune shepherd, a real leader who will not stand for any satanic ploy or deviance. Through leaders like this their own fear of retribution for savagery will begin to curb the violence, and through this fear can be implemented the fear of the divine for such sinful acts. And we all know the rest for those of us non-violent psychopathic creatures, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of all wisdom. All of us who were once idolaters, promiscuous, avaricious, whoremongers, gluttons, addicts, prideful vain arrogant fools, slothful profligates, materialistic consumers, we all know these things are heinous and insidious and our maker will not stand for this behavior. It is such a shame that we are put into this predicament, but truly I could only see a miraculous amount of faith turning around the jewish and black unholy alliance hellbent on world destruction. These cautious sentiments should be heeded by all, not in just interactions with blacks, but with the other races who are too far and fallen from God's grace, (there are many) and yes that does include certain whites as well but there are only a few that come to mind.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
One funny thing I heard recently was an experience of an acquaintance of mine he had in Washington DC. He drove through and stopped in a McDonald's. It was a largely black area, but the employees were mixed. As he was about to pay with a crisp 100$ bill that he got from the ATM the employee said: "We only accept bills up to 20$." AT this my acquaintance - the professional independent journalist (sells odd history books for a living) got curious and asked why a 50$ bill is no legal tender for this fine establishment.

The employee quickly explained that they get too many 'customers' who actually print out their dollar bills and come in to pay. And since it's too much to bother with calling the cops (and getting called racist by the fine upstanding black gentlemen and lovely ladies who engage in this kind of thing), then the management here decided to just stop accepting 50$ + bills and taking the loss of fake 10-20$ diverse printing entrepreneurs. My journalist buddy just laughed at that having a new story to tell from the frontiers of Diversity Macht Frei insanity.

So any black dude can actually print out his bills and get himself some Big Mac at that particular restaurant.

And I really get the manager not wanting to appear in some countrywide news report next time they call the cops on a guy like Saint Fentanyl George - worst case another cant-breather gets arrested in the restaurant and BLM torches them down while McDonald's throws them under the bus. You cannot even operate a decent business in a black area or one close to a black one......

Elipe

Kingfisher
One funny thing I heard recently was an experience of an acquaintance of mine he had in Washington DC. He drove through and stopped in a McDonald's. It was a largely black area, but the employees were mixed. As he was about to pay with a crisp 100$ bill that he got from the ATM the employee said: "We only accept bills up to 20$." AT this my acquaintance - the professional independent journalist (sells odd history books for a living) got curious and asked why a 50$ bill is no legal tender for this fine establishment.

The employee quickly explained that they get too many 'customers' who actually print out their dollar bills and come in to pay. And since it's too much to bother with calling the cops (and getting called racist by the fine upstanding black gentlemen and lovely ladies who engage in this kind of thing), then the management here decided to just stop accepting 50$ + bills and taking the loss of fake 10-20$ diverse printing entrepreneurs. My journalist buddy just laughed at that having a new story to tell from the frontiers of Diversity Macht Frei insanity.

So any black dude can actually print out his bills and get himself some Big Mac at that particular restaurant.

And I really get the manager not wanting to appear in some countrywide news report next time they call the cops on a guy like Saint Fentanyl George - worst case another cant-breather gets arrested in the restaurant and BLM torches them down while McDonald's throws them under the bus. You cannot even operate a decent business in a black area or one close to a black one......
They allow it because the corporation's profit margins are so huge that they can afford to take the hit of blacks getting free burgers. This really does illustrate how much of the insanity of our society is fueled by ludicrous amounts of money being thrown at the suppression of consequences for bad behavior. So much of this would just come to a screeching, grinding halt if that money stopped coming.

stugatz

Pelican

This reminds me of the scene in The Wire where a character gets berated for taking an obviously printed dollar bill.

"This look like money? Money be green! Money feel like money!"

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
They allow it because the corporation's profit margins are so huge that they can afford to take the hit of blacks getting free burgers. This really does illustrate how much of the insanity of our society is fueled by ludicrous amounts of money being thrown at the suppression of consequences for bad behavior. So much of this would just come to a screeching, grinding halt if that money stopped coming.
I am afraid that the franchisee takes the hit - unless it's one of those places that are operated by McDonald's itself, but they usually do that with the most fool-proof locations. They likely called the cops on some fellas and the commotion caused more issues than the downside of having to take a hit of 100$ a day.

As a reminder - the kind of note printing got Fentanyl George in trouble on that day.