Black attacks on Asians

I haven't been keeping tabs, but why are black attacking asians now? Is it because Corona Virus? Did their alibabba order not come? Someone fill me in.

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Because they are looking for weak appearing targets that are the least likely to resist and fight back and an elderly Asian person is typically fit those criteria more than other demographics. I don't think this is new I'm guessing there is just more media spotlight thanks to the #StopAsianHate campaign.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
I don't think this is new I'm guessing there is just more media spotlight thanks to the #StopAsianHate campaign.

Yeah, all black crime is up because they feel untouchable at the moment. You could fill up a thread with videos of unprovoked attacks on Whites by blacks too if you went looking.

Black on Asian crime is just the only combo that journos feel they can blame on White supremacy because Trump said "China Virus" and his loyal african race soldiers took action.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Yeah, all black crime is up because they feel untouchable at the moment. You could fill up a thread with videos of unprovoked attacks on Whites by blacks too if you went looking.

Black on Asian crime is just the only combo that journos feel they can blame on White supremacy because Trump said "China Virus" and his loyal african race soldiers took action.
That is what I thought too - black on white attacks are likely up as well. But the media as of yet has not stopped caring about Asians - they might later once they gave them enough privilege, but for now that is the only crime reported upon.

It's not only feeling untouchable - it's the result of all this BLM propaganda. Whenever a cop or a politician takes the knee, then he acknowledges the narrative of the mass-killing of black men - not the 12 cases a year which are questionable. 12 killings is what cities like Detroit or Chicago get in one day in black on black murders.

Essentially it is an increased weaponization of blacks. You cannot encourage them to that degree without expecting a severe backlash. They see Asians also as privileged - the same for Jews - none of those groups get the 'non-White' privilege protection they get in media and academia.

As I have said before, I view American blacks as two very separate groups. You have the working class/middle class/upper class blacks who are generally solid citizens, and then you have the "ghetto" blacks, who tend to be very problematic. I have been around black middle class/upper class blacks when they practically grind their teeth as they discuss the segment of the American black population who cause so much trouble and make all blacks look bad. And when their daughters bring home guys to meet the family, they better not be from this demographic! Lol

stugatz

Pelican
Does anyone think here that there is a point where this kind of rampant "I'm untouchable, come and do something about it" criminal behavior and attitude is going to be met by some kind of response by everyone else? (I'm not talking about something violent, really - I mean just a collective and forceful response that would likely be something along the lines of general avoidance, and if you have to directly interact, make it curt and closed off - don't engage in conversation or small talk. I assume that whites are going to be last in line for this kind of thing, and will wait until other groups begin pushing back first.)

Societies, in general, don't usually like loose cannon demographics that make everyone on edge. While there may be sympathy among parts of society, that sympathy usually grinds to a halt when collective safety gets impacted. My apartment complex, for example, had a fire last week that a good number of us suspect was arson from nearby, and I can feel the tone shift. (We have a decent number of black people living here who look like they've tried to get away from the public housing crowd.)

Last edited:
I know it's wrong, but how he punches the wig off her head cracks me up.

This reminds me of an incident that happened in the city where I grew up, when an elderly WW2 veteran and his wife were out at night, walking in a restaurant parking lot. They happened to catch the eye of four young streetwalkers who went over and right in front of the wife, repeatedly propositioned the husband! When the elderly vet finally lost his temper with them and told them to get lost, the four women attacked & robbed both he and his wife, to the extent that the couple had to be hospitalized! This happened in a bad area which for many decades had been where streetwalkers would ply their trade, with the city leaders looking the other way. But the entire city went into a rage over what happened, and the police brought out the paddywagons and were unrelenting in arresting those who engaged in public prostitution. What had been common practice for ages in the bad neighborhood I grew up in, finally ended to a large extent.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
I have black-fatigue big time at the moment. Can't go anywhere or do anything without hearing or seeing some bullshit.

I visit my parents and every show that comes on while they're watching the History Channel is about the first black lesbian to do this or that, or about how the white man stole math from some african tribe that eats dirt.

I look up videos about something pretty niche like apartments in Tbilisi and still find shit like "Racism in Tbilisi, what it's like to be black in Georgia". Nothing but african tears everywhere I go.

cosine

Robin
https://www.colorado.edu/asmagazine...macy-root-race-related-violence-united-states

So when a Black person attacks an Asian person, the encounter is fueled perhaps by racism, but very specifically by white supremacy. White supremacy does not require a white person to perpetuate it.

My alma mater. Her twitter handle does literally say, "Professor of Critical Race Theory & Asian American Literature and Culture" so I suppose she is at least consistent.

The same university is also full of some of the best STEM programs around. It has several aerospace labs, produces interplanetary satellites, has multiple Nobel laureates in Physics...etc.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I have black-fatigue big time at the moment. Can't go anywhere or do anything without hearing or seeing some bullshit.

I visit my parents and every show that comes on while they're watching the History Channel is about the first black lesbian to do this or that, or about how the white man stole math from some african tribe that eats dirt.

I look up videos about something pretty niche like apartments in Tbilisi and still find shit like "Racism in Tbilisi, what it's like to be black in Georgia". Nothing but african tears everywhere I go.

Please tell me that’s sarcasm, they didn’t really try to say Africans invented math did they?

Africans couldn’t even domestic their animals they didn’t do anything but exist, were they trying to claim Mesopotamia was in Africa????