Black attacks on Asians

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
At the end of the day nothing is going to happen with this outcry mainly because (like I have said many times before) asian-americans are not an actual "community" in the U.S. It's made of ethnic enclaves which come together from time to time to form "asian pacific islander" organizations which by and large do nothing productive. Their political influence is intentionally neutered or co-opted by larger mainstream left wing politics.

Most of the middle and upper middle class asian-americans by and large toe the standard shit lib/prog political line. They think and act like white liberals conditioned by Jewish run media and politics. This means everything they (asian americans) and even white liberals do is an act of self sabotage because they have been conditioned to behave in this way.

At the end of the day blacks are an important cudgel wielded by the Jewish elite to force social and political conformity to their agenda...which is weakening the white population and total control of society. The black golem is an essential part of their strategy to weaken society and destroy the family unit of other races as well except the elites in charge of course.

Asians in the U.S. are expendable in their eyes for this reason. Asians do not fit into their racial narrative for the most part. Blacks will always have priority for this reason.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
There is absolutely white guilt. But there is a lot of race realism among working class whites.

BLM should have red pilled some casual fence sitters but instead it seems to have been a mostly successful propaganda campaign against the white population. It appears to me that the effect has just increased polarization for people already entrenched in their views.

Moderates and even mainstream conservatives double downed on cucking for blacks. This is especially true in the media and mainstream conservative orgs. The whites who were truly based just remained based with maybe a small conversion of fence sitters to the latter. The problem with working class whites is that even seemingly red pilled ones just fall prey to Jewish media narratives. When Evangelicals aren't cucking hard for blacks and adopting black babies in the name of Jesus they are taking the knee for Israel...which is even worse.

One of the most stark images of the BLM riots was how many young white women were filling out their ranks. Sure, there were many Jewish commissars out there dressed in antifa garb but a lot were just standard white liberal women. Aside from the looting after parties I didn't even see that many young black women but there were a shitload of young white women out doing the grunt work.

It was even more noticeable that there were not many non black minorities out there for BLM...and I think it's pretty obvious why.

It is (western) white man's greatest weakness, we are too open minded to live. The Russian/Eastern Europeans mark my words will be the last bastion of white civilization. It turns out constant invasion from all corners of the map make a people paranoid and insular. Remember paranoia = survival.

This is what happened in their history:

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
It’s weird how many people here started capitalizing the “b” in “black” as soon as the media started doing that.

I use Black and White for mystery-meat ethnicities, or their country of origin if I know it. I'm British first, Scottish second, European third and White a distant fourth.

What's annoying is if they capitalise one but not the other. Take this toxically woke article from the AP

"NEW YORK (AP) — After changing its usage rules last month to capitalize the word “Black” when used in the context of race and culture, The Associated Press on Monday said it would not do the same for “white.” The AP said white people in general have much less shared history and culture, and don’t have the experience of being discriminated against because of skin color."

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
At the end of the day nothing is going to happen with this outcry mainly because (like I have said many times before) asian-americans are not an actual "community" in the U.S. It's made of ethnic enclaves which come together from time to time to form "asian pacific islander" organizations which by and large do nothing productive. Their political influence is intentionally neutered or co-opted by larger mainstream left wing politics.

Most of the middle and upper middle class asian-americans by and large toe the standard shit lib/prog political line. They think and act like white liberals conditioned by Jewish run media and politics. This means everything they (asian americans) and even white liberals do is an act of self sabotage because they have been conditioned to behave in this way.

At the end of the day blacks are an important cudgel wielded by the Jewish elite to force social and political conformity to their agenda...which is weakening the white population and total control of society. The black golem is an essential part of their strategy to weaken society and destroy the family unit of other races as well except the elites in charge of course.

Asians in the U.S. are expendable in their eyes for this reason. Asians do not fit into their racial narrative for the most part. Blacks will always have priority for this reason.

While a lot of what you're saying is likely true, an interesting angle I did think of is that Jewish men (many of whom hold high positions) do have a thing for Asian women. Guys like Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook CEO), Lyor Cohen (powerful record label executive that signed many gangsta rappers) & Woody Allen (Hollywood) immediately come to mind. It's probably quite prevalent in the NY metro area if I had to wager a guess.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
While a lot of what you're saying is likely true, an interesting angle I did think of is that Jewish men (many of whom hold high positions) do have a thing for Asian women. Guys like Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook CEO), Lyor Cohen (powerful record label executive that signed many gangsta rappers) & Woody Allen (Hollywood) immediately come to mind. It's probably quite prevalent in the NY metro area if I had to wager a guess.
A lot of Jewish men also have a thing for white blonde women too. Jews just view them as shiksa play things who are then usually compelled to convert to Judaism and often hold a token position in the Jewish community.

A token asian or white gentile wife is not a threat to them. The afro jewish and asian Jew hapas will also be used as tools for subversion in their respective communities. You already see a lot of jewlatto "blacks" out there doing anti-white activism all the time.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
A lot of Jewish men also have a thing for white blonde women too. Jews just view them as shiksa play things who are then usually compelled to convert to Judaism and often hold a token position in the Jewish community.

A token asian or white gentile wife is not a threat to them. The afro jewish and asian Jew hapas will also be used as tools for subversion in their respective communities. You already see a lot of jewlatto "blacks" out there doing anti-white activism all the time.
Yeah in some ways it's not surprising. A desirable Asian woman (or old school raised "white gentile wife") tends to be intelligent, in good shape & have feminine qualities that men in general tend to desire. Some of these guys will be the first to pounce on that type of thing while flaunting their own material success & status. Probably less headache for them than many of the neurotic, overbearing Jewish women.

What I cant seem to figure out is why now? Why are blacks going after Asians now out of nowhere? Have I missed something?

I have suspicions that this is part of a larger operation that we are unware of right now because it is in the early phases of execution. I mean blacks go after everyone and commit criminal acts against everyone all the time, doesn't matter who you are. Is the media just giving attacks on Asians the spotlight thus creating the illusion that there is an upsurge in criminal offenses against Asians for whatever reason, meanwhile this has been going forever because blacks will be blacks.

Are they trying to initiate Asians into the white Hate cult? I mean they are blaming the crimes against Asians on white people and white extremism and white supremacism yet all the aggressor's are black but you all in this forum already know this, but does the masses, does the herd know? We've seen just how stupid and easily conned and fooled the masses are given the past year of Covid hysteria? Anything can fool the herd as long as it is marketed rightly and precisely.

So I must ask the question. What is the agenda?

Or perhaps I'm just paranoid.

To think in eastern europe the rulers used to impale criminals and invaders. Can someone invent the Vlad vaccine? One injection and suddenly sheep become based, ruthless SOB's with a love of impalement!

What I find amazing is the Ethnic cohesion despite marrying inter-racially.

What I cant seem to figure out is why now? Why are blacks going after Asians now out of nowhere? Have I missed something?

I have suspicions that this is part of a larger operation that we are unware of right now because it is in the early phases of execution. I mean blacks go after everyone and commit criminal acts against everyone all the time, doesn't matter who you are. Is the media just giving attacks on Asians the spotlight thus creating the illusion that there is an upsurge in criminal offenses against Asians for whatever reason, meanwhile this has been going forever because blacks will be blacks.

Are they trying to initiate Asians into the white Hate cult? I mean they are blaming the crimes against Asians on white people and white extremism and white supremacism yet all the aggressor's are black but you all in this forum already know this, but does the masses, does the herd know? We've seen just how stupid and easily conned and fooled the masses are given the past year of Covid hysteria? Anything can fool the herd as long as it is marketed rightly and precisely.

So I must ask the question. What is the agenda?

Or perhaps I'm just paranoid.
Yes its gaslighting minorities to wage war on whites especially those of the deplorables. It seems pretty sane to think that the word wizardry won't have this as an intended purpose.

But done by white liberals strangely enough.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
"NEW YORK (AP) — After changing its usage rules last month to capitalize the word “Black” when used in the context of race and culture, The Associated Press on Monday said it would not do the same for “white.” The AP said white people in general have much less shared history and culture, and don’t have the experience of being discriminated against because of skin color."

I was put in the B set for maths in school, and was told it was for pupils who are just slower. The same thing is happening here.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member

This has been an ongoing issue since the 80's. I would say that the media attention is meant to bend the narrative towards fake minority "unity" and fighting white patriarchy which they claim is the source of all this. Plus there is a part of the liberal media narrative which wants to put the BLM genie back in the magic lamp for now until they need it again. Blacks doing black things such as cheap shotting 80+ year old men and raping 90 lb girls aren't the optics they want.

They can cover it up to some extent but organic unrest is something they can't totally suppress so they can only co-opt or misdirect it as they have always done with the asian-american "community."

Btw, I don't know how old you are but the LA riots wasn't due to Rodney King getting his just desserts but it was about the Korean vs Black tension in the hood. They downplayed the black vs asian tension a lot in history but it was enormous and boiled over into several urban race wars happening in socal around the projects which lasted well into the '00s. Latinos who grew up in the 90's know what i'm talking about.

This isn't a convenient truth for "multiculturalism."

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
What I find amazing is the Ethnic cohesion despite marrying inter-racially.

It's not hard when that specific tribe of people are sitting in every major position in society running the tech industry, hollywood, news media, and financial industry, the kritarchy (judicial system), big pharm, and the presidential cabinet.

The fact that some are 1/2 or 1/4 Jewish doesn't matter as long as they are "sworn" in with conversion or are pressured into subservience or greed as part of the larger Jewish diaspora.

I'm sure there are many semantics Jews crying out "but jews aren't a race, oh gawd."

Shut up. Yes you are. Ashkenazi and Sephardic are traceable bloodlines even which toads like Ben Shapiro brag about how "pure" blood Ashkenazi they are.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member

All black crime is up, and blacks have always targeted Asians the same way they target Whites. black on Asian crime is just the only combo they feel like they can blame on White supremacy.
Yes they are an engine of chaos and destruction. Jews certainly know this.

They know that the few rare talented exceptions can be cultivated for greater cultural subversion or as figureheads but by and large the masses of blacks are just a plague that you inflict on your enemies.