Black attacks on Asians

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
Please tell me that’s sarcasm, they didn’t really try to say Africans invented math did they?

Africans couldn’t even domestic their animals they didn’t do anything but exist, were they trying to claim Mesopotamia was in Africa????

It's an exaggeration but common mythologies they push are that Africa sucks because "we stole all their resources", Europeans didn't bathe until the Moors taught them how, stuff like that.

Not to mention all the other cultures' accomplishments they always try to claim. Descendants of west africans living in the US are we wuzzing everything from Egypt to Beethoven.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It's an exaggeration but common mythologies they push are that Africa sucks because "we stole all their resources", Europeans didn't bathe until the Moors taught them how, stuff like that.

Not to mention all the other cultures' accomplishments they always try to claim. Descendants of west africans living in the US are we wuzzing everything from Egypt to Beethoven.

The Egyptians I know become extremely offended if you lump them in with blacks.

But that being said the Egyptians didn’t do anything either, what they built pyramids oooo what a contribution. They couldn’t even come up with a language they had to draw pictures…

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
I actually don't want to shit on Africans too much because I've always gotten along well with the ones I've met, both here and abroad. They tend to have much more realistic views about their own countries than black Americans do as well.

A lot of american blacks that have become completely detached from reality though.

1599088807686.png

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I actually don't want to shit on Africans too much because I've always gotten along well with the ones I've met, both here and abroad. They tend to have much more realistic views about their own countries than black Americans do as well.

A lot of american blacks that have become completely detached from reality though.

View attachment 31547

I do agree with that, African Blacks don’t suffer the same ringing true stereotypes that American Blacks do….all the ones I know hate American Blacks.

Elipe

Kingfisher

View attachment 31547
Whitewashed views on race relations... from living in a black nation?! How is this possible?

LeoniusD

Pelican

View attachment 31547
Translation:

'If you don't blame Whitey for everything wrong with blacks, then you are a coon. Also if you consider Whitey doing things well in certain aspcts, then you are a coon. The Nigerian-taught White supremacy got to you.'

Id agree, although North Africans will admit to playing every side of that game.
They are by turns fellow Arabs! fellow Africans! fellow Muslims! whenever it suits them best.
They are also Not Arab I am African! Not African I am Arab! Not a Muslim like those ones I am a Berber!
The ones Ive known have been quite open about using that strategy whenever it suits them.
Qadaffi loved playing that game, all over the OAU Organisation of African Unity when it suited him whilst also playing up his muslim/ middle eastern world credentials.. sponsoring the worst amputating African rebels then shrugging to Western politicians about those barbaric African warlords.

The real test is when a North African daughter brings home a black man to meet the family. spoiler alert: all pretences suddenly get dropped.

Id agree, although North Africans will admit to playing every side of that game.
They are by turns fellow Arabs! fellow Africans! fellow Muslims! whenever it suits them best.
They are also Not Arab I am African! Not African I am Arab! Not a Muslim like those ones I am a Berber!
The ones Ive known have been quite open about using that strategy whenever it suits them.
Qadaffi loved playing that game, all over the OAU Organisation of African Unity when it suited him whilst also playing up his muslim/ middle eastern world credentials.. sponsoring the worst amputating African rebels then shrugging to Western politicians about those barbaric African warlords.

The real test is when a North African daughter brings home a black man to meet the family. spoiler alert: all pretences suddenly get dropped.
There is lots of truth in your comment...

I can tell you from experience living in North Africa myself, Arab/Berber acquaintances of mine would whine about "black people from Africa" that begged on the street. I don't think North African laymen consider themselves a part of that continent, really.
From what I have seen : most of them would not look down on a Black African man that is a Muslim. However, under no circumstances would they said Black African male to marry any of their daughter.
There is racism in the Muslim world (aprticularly the Arabic-speaking countries), even if it is largely based on cultural preferences and customs...and not on religion or political ideology.
Having said that, that does not make issues with racism any less serious than elsewhere in the world.

LeoniusD

Pelican
From what I have seen : most of them would not look down on a Black African man that is a Muslim. However, under no circumstances would they said Black African male to marry any of their daughter.
There is racism in the Muslim world (aprticularly the Arabic-speaking countries), even if it is largely based on cultural preferences and customs...and not on religion or political ideology.
Having said that, that does not make issues with racism any less serious than elsewhere in the world.

Thoroughly disagree - there are plenty of slangs among Arabs calling Africans slave.
Then there are experiences of black Muslims even in Mecca. They treat them like shit until they find out that he is an AMERICAN BLACK -then they suddenly change behavior. There are many poor African blacks in Saudi Arabia - especially in Mecca they know that pretty much everyone is Muslim.

The Muslim world is rife with various sorts of racism - your tribe best, then the ones next second best, then the most remote worse, then African Muslim at the bottom, then come the infidels. They would fail all western racism definitions - but so would most Asians, so I guess it's not specifically Islam that is to be blamed for it. Though white skin is mentioned very often also with regard to Mohammed, some even color their beard red in order to appear more holy. White converts are also treated well.

The non-racist approach of Muslim societies is only on paper. The same stuff is replicated in countries like Mauritania where slavery is in reality still practiced - though they may not call it that way. You have clearly Arab-descended masters and African slaves/servants.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Thoroughly disagree - there are plenty of slangs among Arabs calling Africans slave.
Then there are experiences of black Muslims even in Mecca. They treat them like shit until they find out that he is an AMERICAN BLACK -then they suddenly change behavior. There are many poor African blacks in Saudi Arabia - especially in Mecca they know that pretty much everyone is Muslim.

The Muslim world is rife with various sorts of racism - your tribe best, then the ones next second best, then the most remote worse, then African Muslim at the bottom, then come the infidels. They would fail all western racism definitions - but so would most Asians, so I guess it's not specifically Islam that is to be blamed for it. Though white skin is mentioned very often also with regard to Mohammed, some even color their beard red in order to appear more holy. White converts are also treated well.

The non-racist approach of Muslim societies is only on paper. The same stuff is replicated in countries like Mauritania where slavery is in reality still practiced - though they may not call it that way. You have clearly Arab-descended masters and African slaves/servants.

I can vouch for that, I don't speak arabic but my parents came from a Muslim country and the language we do speak comingles a lot of arabic slang. The word for a black person in the iraqi version of Arabic translates directly to "slave".

Easy_C

Peacock
Does anyone think here that there is a point where this kind of rampant "I'm untouchable, come and do something about it" criminal behavior and attitude is going to be met by some kind of response by everyone else? (I'm not talking about something violent, really - I mean just a collective and forceful response that would likely be something along the lines of general avoidance, and if you have to directly interact, make it curt and closed off - don't engage in conversation or small talk. I assume that whites are going to be last in line for this kind of thing, and will wait until other groups begin pushing back first.)
It already happened during the riots. Hispanic and Muslim neighborhoods in the large cities had organized and put a “beat or kill on sight” order for blacks in their neighborhoods.

In keeping with the thread topic and the above discussion ^:

“Never show the Somal thy door,
And if he should find it,
Brick it Up!”

Arabic Saying.

“Diss is what my mentor said to me… yeah?
Where do da Chineeese pee-pul live?
… We see dem every day, where are dey?”

Moosa (formerly known as Raver, Sizzla, Sizzle, Furious, Fury) February 2021

These are a few thoughts I've been having on this subject.
On the Blacks picking on Asians issue this video is interesting.

There is this phenomenon of the “transient device”.

Psychologists talk about it in regard to small children. So a small child cannot get all its emotional needs met by its parents who are often busy and often have other children’s needs to attend to.
But the child will have a furry toy and it will transfer its emotional needs on to the toy.
Where it needs to hear that it is loved, or experience a loving relationship, the child will tell the furry toy or teddy bear how much they love the teddy bear and thus create a loving relationship in that moment - in the absence of a mother or father who has to work or who is attending to another sibling’s needs.
The teddy bear becomes a transient device to help the child through its difficulties.

A hat can often be a transient device. A friend of mine was visiting his reverend and was talking about the amount of changes he was experiencing when the reverend said “I see you’re wearing a wooly hat these days’.

My friend shrugged ‘yeah its just something I’ve started doing’.

The reverend said “thats a transient device.”

“Eh?” That father went on to explain how certain motifs are associated with transitions. How monks will take a tonsure as they transit this mundane world seeking a more spiritual realm. Other denominations will don ceremonial hats, muslims will don a cap, jews will don (((small hats))) buddhist monks will shave their heads or Tibetan monks will wear outrageously big yellow hats - all as an outward sign of transiting one realm in search of a higher one.
In my friend's case he was going through a lot of mundane changes, it felt like a weird space and he just started wearing a hat and changing his look the same way a woman would get a new haircut without thinking too much about it.

In Greek Myth Hermes is the god of transiting between worlds, as messenger between the gods and men, as psychopomps between the living and the dead. Hermes wears a hat and has winged feet.
In Black street culture the symbolism of Hermes, a trickster god, is often prevalent.
Richard Pryor the famous black comedian in his autobiography talks about as a child he had powerful images of being a super being who could fly at high speed between different worlds.
When he went officially mad towards the end of his career this imagery revisited him. Clinically mad, he locked himself in a room, put on sneakers, sprayed his sneakers gold and then wrapped a towel around his head which he then tried to set on fire.
Shoes and head dressing.
The uniform of the pimp follows Hermes the mythical Trickster God. Hermes had his staff the caduceus that could guide the dead to the underworld or the bring the dead back to the land of the living. The pimp has his “magic stick’, the pimp stick. Shiny shoes and a pimp hat.
Hat, shoes and Stick.
The pimp motif is an expression of the Hermes trickster archetype,
Hermes in the tales is a trickster god, good at lying, breaking oaths, skilled in athletics, games, gambling, games of chance.

Hermes in the stories is there to guide the lost, the dumbstruck, the underdog. Its clear to me looking at their culture that Black urban culture is about negotiating a space that they don’t feel comfortable in and can’t work out.
The motifs of the baseball cap (often sideways on or, tricksterish, at a jaunty angle) and expensive chunky sneakers is a nod to the symbolism of Hermes, the trickster negotiating the boundaries between worlds.
It was Hermes who guided the Trojan King Priam, an old man who could not get his son back through negotiation, behind the Greek lines in order to retrieve the corpse of his son Hector.

This video is of a former rapper in South London who converted to Islam and now runs a charity. Its quite illuminating in its own way.

29:00 on the video. He talks about how many street names he gave himself, from “raver” to “furious” to “fury” to “sizzle” to “sizzla” to “coach” to “Moosa”.

He is always changing his name as he doesn’t feel his old name is giving him enough ‘respect’ and so he needs a new name to give him more kudos which the old name wasn’t doing.

Transient device.
That is not the behavior of people who feel at home in their surroundings, its the behavior of people who don’t have a connection with the country they are in, with its history, its myths, its stories that surround them.. they feel alienated from it.
They need a way to negotiate it. Shoes, Hats. ‘Street’ names, fashion labels, hip hop rhymes constantly rapping their achievements day to day, moment to moment.
Having to make their own replacement culture as they go..

So this video is interesting because the youth growing up in Knife-Crime London have come from all over the 3rd world and they were imported without a plan and without a clue (except that they would demographically replace the native population).

The people interviewed on this channel are often very cagey about how they came to the country because their parents often came on very short stay visas and ended up staying for a very long time and getting state benefits. Then they had kids.
The YT channel is interesting from that point of view because its about the London subculture that was created by this.

And its a subculture of constant gang warfare and revenge slayings, the interviewees are mainly talking about their music careers, their gang experiences ( “the roads” they keep referring to ) and their time in prison.

This guy is interesting because on paper he is a muslim holy man who has left gang crime behind and can cross gang lines as he works charitably for his benighted community.
But digging a little deeper, things don’t add up so well.

28:35 on the video he talks about a charity called Kids Company and how great it was.

(ASIDE: I’ve spoken about Kids company on the JQ thread. It was a complete financial disaster.
UK Iraqi Jew Alan Yentob and Iranian born Camila Batmangheilidhi splurged wads of donor cash ie: they gave it to anyone and everyone with no oversight, splurging out these donated funds to anyone who wasn't white basically, money to drug dealers half the time.
Batmangheilidhi called herself “The Angel of Peckham” (a heavily black area of London).
Now, when the charity was about to collapse Alan Yentob got a $4M loan/ emergency funding from the UK government. Where did that go? Yep, you guesses it, Yentob and Batmangeilidhi and their cronies paid it to themselves against *salary they would have made in the future*. Didn't go to the charity, went into Yentob's pocket as the charity (which was a disaster anyway) folded.
Yentob is a thief and a liar. In order to get himself those millions off the government he wrote them an email saying that certain communities in London might "descend into savagery" if Kids Company ceased its operations.
"The email, which was subsequently leaked to BuzzFeed News spoke of "looting, rioting and arson attacks on government buildings" and warned of possible sharp spikes in "starvation and modern-day slavery". (((Anudda Shoah!!!))) It said that these concerns were "not hypothetical, but based on a deep understanding of the socio-psychological background that these children operate within". Yentob said this email "was not intended in any way as a threat." - ha ha ha. Not a threat in any way you understand..)

The whole thing was about defrauding people and ripping them off so that others could play with their money.

To refer back to the scene from Spike Lee’s “Do the Right Thing” earlier in the thread - the difference in mindset between Asians and Black people in cases like this is staggering.
Relevant because at the end of the video Moosa (his current name) comes full circle from our point of view and gives a little mystified speech about Chinese people.

This UK-born Muslim convert guy was also explaining why Kids Company was so important.
28:35 on the video he says it was important because black kids could go there and “break off” $140 at a time and then buy the expensive things that they wanted.
It was a great charity because it handed out free money (defrauded from others) to black people.
“Alot of people started to “come up” that way.” Ie: a lot of people started out in their gang career and local reputation with free money from Kids Company.
At the end of his video he talks about his charity re:sole which is almost the exact same thing. He pressures brands for free shoes and fashion wear and then distributes it as his discretion to young people in his area.

In Asia many of these brands are made in sweat shops and you would have to look far and wide to find a kid, no matter how poor, who does not have a clean, pressed school uniform and decent clothes and shoes.
1:07:10 on the video he says that he is “holding brands accountable” and putting pressure on them to distribute free designer trainers not just to Black London but to places like Gambia or the Favelas in Rio because Puma sponsors people Brazilian football stars like Neymar but Puma is not giving free shoes to “dese people.” The Horror.

I just don’t understand how sustainable his “free stuff” economic model is though.
Paraphrasing him, he seems to say “our families are all over the shop. Fathers are absent and mothers often can’t cope anyway. We neglect our kids who are obsessed with materialistic, acquisitive gang culture and so to ease their fratricidal violence rich people must give them free stuff and free money and that way there will be less competition and they will be less inclined to kill each other for those items.”

Im not sure that model works.
Im not sure that’s how gang culture works.
I’m not sure that circulating free stuff to the most deprived in a community gets rid of vicious materialistic social competition. Doesn't it just raise the floor? Maybe I’m wrong.

It’s certainly not the solution that Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Japanese migrants come up with on arrival in the UK or USA. Or even after staying there a while.

He talks in a lot of a seemingly pidgin English which is widely used by this London subculture.
Another transient device.
Its a new language that didn’t exist before 2001.
His way of talking about people in the plural sense is “Den(then) Man won’t go, Cos Man don’t want”.
It gets tiresome for non-London Black people to listen to.

But this is the interesting thing, these people have no interest in the wider world of British people around them. They are victims, they are oppressed, They want more free stuff. They should be given free things to ease their suffering and then they would stop killing each other.
He is far more interested in what he has learnt from his Muslim brothers in Egypt especially as well as the Gambia than he is in the plight of fellow non-black Britons.

He talks a lot in terms of therapy as justification for the problems they have in their communities.
Its like he’s swallowed a self help book without digesting it. This is a recent trend in the UK.
Its another transient device.
“I look at them and think: You’re traumatized, when I look at our community we need healing, big healing man.. if you go back to da essence.. a lot of da man dem’s got trauma.. Listen, you can’t be 15 years old getting stopped and searched and then later your missus goes thru your phone and … that there’s another stop and search! whots my man going mad for? Diss is da trauma! You’re grown but no-one believe you. trigger! So now you dont even talk no more. Lots of people had to go thru a lot. Money can’t buy what they go through!”
Bear in mind that lots of non-black people also got stopped and searched regularly in London. They don’t complain at all and stop and search took the knives off black teens and brought stabbings down, then mayor Sadiq Khan abolished it as racist and straight away the deaths went back up.

From looking at it, whether Igbo Nigerian migrants in South Africa or the London black subculture, the biggest issue that these communities face is that they expect to get things back without giving anything in return. They object to any kind of judgement of the crime and violence they are involved in. They don’t have to improve or change, the world just needs to give them more.

Its like a child that doesn’t understand the world and so they find it threatening and look for a million different transient devices to act as a teddy bear/ comforter for them to get through life.

What was it Krauser said in another thread? “Black men are overgrown children who struggle to negotiate an adult world.” Controversy. I don’t think that’s always the case, there’s a lot of smart and competent black people in the world but then there’s also whole neighbourhoods that want nothing but gibs and expect to have to GIVE Nothing in return for it.

1:24:35 Moosa adresses “The Asian Question”
““Diss is what my mentor said to me… yeah? Where do da Chineeese pee-pul live? … We see dem every day, where are dey?”
“I ask da Mandem how many Chinese neiigbours you got? no, no, I don’t have no… And the services that we as a community need ..how many of those services do da Chinese kids need?”
Interviewer: “Hardly”
“and we’re a community, they’re a community like us but they police themselves and they got shops and doctors and dentists and all that but where do they live?”
Interviewer: “yeah where are the Chinese people? Yeah! Where do they live?”
“We see them about.. My mentor said to me “where do they live”? Yeh? Where are they?”
Moosa leaves the question hanging as if its some strange religious mystery…
Moosa then goes off on one about how many ‘mandem’ don't have the intellectual capacity in order to ‘Overstand’ ‘tings’ in the way that he can.

1:33:11 we get a scanning shot of Moosa’s Muslim business partner, then Moosa and then long, loving shots of new trainers and new t-shirts - the same treatment other cultures reserve for their religious icons.

What did someone say on this thread? Black people thrive when segregated. Take that segregation away and they can’t compete. Unfortunately this video certainly supports that notion.

PS: this is the kind of London crime that the channel is referring to.

N°6

Ostrich
I can tell you from experience living in North Africa myself, Arab/Berber acquaintances of mine would whine about "black people from Africa" that begged on the street. I don't think North African laymen consider themselves a part of that continent, really.

North and sub-Sahara Africa are different sub-continents.

View attachment 31547

If I’m understanding her, she’s agreeing with President Monroe (and Abraham Lincoln).

also she’s admitting that multiculturalism causes racism.