Black attacks on Asians

It's not so much sharing as it is they won't leave no matter what, and no one else in the world wants to deal with them. Locusts, cockroaches, and termite infestations are much more preferable to being around these things.

Singapore knows how to deal with those kinds of people as do Arab Nations. The Western Judicial System on the other hand abolished the Death Penalty in many countries and counties in America or had Death Penalty hamstrung by refusals to provide the necessary chemicals.

By Red Tape and other forms of attacks on its immune system. I don't see murderers of both sexes being hung or shot or dead by other means of execution showing up on records in the West as frequently as the Middle East.

They are tolerated because the Powers that be want it that way.

Hilarious! Black bigmouth gets owned by a skinny Asian kid who punches like a little girl, but has guts.
I have no respect for a sucker punch. And do you think this is going to help east asians or enrage blacks even more?

I am also disturbed by the comments on the reddit universally supporting attacking someone for free speech and saying we should have more hate speech laws.

Frankly this is why East Asians who are overwhelmingly comfortable in authoritarian cultures largely do not belong in ours. Voluntary and incentivized repatriation would be best for most of them.

We cannot move forward as a culture with large numbers of them here.

Gremlin

Robin
I have no respect for a sucker punch. And do you think this is going to help east asians or enrage blacks even more?

I am also disturbed by the comments on the reddit universally supporting attacking someone for free speech and saying we should have more hate speech laws.

Frankly this is why East Asians who are overwhelmingly comfortable in authoritarian cultures largely do not belong in ours. Voluntary and incentivized repatriation would be best for most of them.

Being passive emboldens bullies more who will then take more liberties in subjugating their victims. Big Mouth started drama in their neighborhood and got owned by Noodle Arms.

The barn doors closed a long time ago on free speech laws. The primary criterion determining judiciary trials involving the First Amendment is the race, sex, sexuality, political identity and religion of all involved, which means free speech is dead.

I could say the same thing about blacks and everyone else living in a culture that's not theirs.

Western culture would continue its free fall with or without Asians. It's amusing to watch different minority groups going at it, though.

Easy_C

Peacock
Understand that politically the American left depends on different minority groups setting aside their differences to focus on taking down “whiteness” (by which they really mean the existence of anything non-revolutionary).

If that dynamic breaks then the left starts to have a massive problem and institutions no longer have that alliance to rest on.

unit414

Robin

"I have no respect for a sucker punch."

As a rule, a sucker punch is a pretty chicken s*** move. But in this case I like it. The kid showed spunk not normally seen in little Asians, plus a certain amount of courage cuz if that big black mouthbreather hadn't been such a klutz, he might have gotten up and beaten that kids ass. The "sucker punch" might as well be patented by blacks. They use it early and often, whether it is an old White lady or a pack of their "youth" coming upon some lone White kid. I know many stories just from my area. Their "knockout game" began years ago.

"And do you think this is going to help east asians or enrage blacks even more?"

My hope is that this might embolden a few more NYC area east Asians to stand up for themselves a bit more. At least the males. Fight back. I learned that lesson way back in high school, when I was the little guy, the outsider, being bullied. Don't start the problem, but be ready to defend yourself or you'll be a target forever.. As far as enraging blacks more, let it happen. Let 'er rip, tater chip. All they will achieve is waking up more non-black normies than they already have with all their other post-George Floyd antics, demands, threats, and violence. Now if we could just get the big cities, fed government, and corp America to stop pandering shamelessly to the miscreants and enabling them.

As a rule, a sucker punch is a pretty chicken s*** move. But in this case I like it.
All the guy was saying was that Chinese should go back to China. Remember a large number of them are loyal to China, spying for China and carrying out Chinese interests. Really not different from things people on this forum have said. Should Roosh be sucker punched when he publicly speaks? or any of us? I get the guy was obnoxious, but that's the whole nature of free expression.

You have just waived the right to be outraged if it happens to you or anyone else you might agree with.
My hope is that this might embolden a few more NYC area east Asians to stand up for themselves a bit more.
I understand, but I would more like to see them realize that maybe this country isn't the best place for them and go back to East Asia.

02Hero

Pigeon
All the guy was saying was that Chinese should go back to China. Remember a large number of them are loyal to China, spying for China and carrying out Chinese interests. Really not different from things people on this forum have said. Should Roosh be sucker punched when he publicly speaks? or any of us? I get the guy was obnoxious, but that's the whole nature of free expression.

You have just waived the right to be outraged if it happens to you or anyone else you might agree with.

I understand, but I would more like to see them realize that maybe this country isn't the best place for them and go back to East Asia.

If you talk like that about the people you are surrounded by, expect to be punched. Just got to accept that risk. You can talk all day but there will be people that will check you.

Being passive emboldens bullies more who will then take more liberties in subjugating their victims. Big Mouth started drama in their neighborhood and got owned by Noodle Arms.

The barn doors closed a long time ago on free speech laws. The primary criterion determining judiciary trials involving the First Amendment is the race, sex, sexuality, political identity and religion of all involved, which means free speech is dead.

I could say the same thing about blacks and everyone else living in a culture that's not theirs.

Western culture would continue its free fall with or without Asians. It's amusing to watch different minority groups going at it, though.

Once Asians have the Numbers and they are subject to violent minorities like blacks in question. Expect this to come into shape:

Also one Chinese Man from Peking University at Shanghai:

Translation: "There will be no race wars, only unilateral crushing. Now we put them on the ground and hit them. What chance does the nigger have when the People's Liberation Army brings guns ashore?"

There will be an Iron Fist coming down upon them should they continue.

"I have no respect for a sucker punch."

As a rule, a sucker punch is a pretty chicken s*** move. But in this case I like it. The kid showed spunk not normally seen in little Asians, plus a certain amount of courage cuz if that big black mouthbreather hadn't been such a klutz, he might have gotten up and beaten that kids ass. The "sucker punch" might as well be patented by blacks. They use it early and often, whether it is an old White lady or a pack of their "youth" coming upon some lone White kid. I know many stories just from my area. Their "knockout game" began years ago.

"And do you think this is going to help east asians or enrage blacks even more?"

My hope is that this might embolden a few more NYC area east Asians to stand up for themselves a bit more. At least the males. Fight back. I learned that lesson way back in high school, when I was the little guy, the outsider, being bullied. Don't start the problem, but be ready to defend yourself or you'll be a target forever.. As far as enraging blacks more, let it happen. Let 'er rip, tater chip. All they will achieve is waking up more non-black normies than they already have with all their other post-George Floyd antics, demands, threats, and violence. Now if we could just get the big cities, fed government, and corp America to stop pandering shamelessly to the miscreants and enabling them.

Don't expect from hostile ruling powers. At least Chinese Government isn't Anti-Han.

One should embolden bullies if one has the means,intention and set ups to destroy them.

If a trap is set and one is genuinely strong and confident in one's own strength. Then appearing weak is an advantage. It is making oneself bait for the enemy to follow.

In that sense Kindness which is perceived as weakness proves an advantage in drawing out the wicked. To get evil to reveal itself Kindness is very handy.

Exactly.

If we're justified using physical violence when someone offends us with their words, then Antifa/SJW/rioters/etc have every right to use physical violence against us if our words offend them.