Black attacks on Asians

It's not hard when that specific tribe of people are sitting in every major position in society running the tech industry, hollywood, news media, and financial industry, the kritarchy (judicial system), big pharm, and the presidential cabinet.

The fact that some are 1/2 or 1/4 Jewish doesn't matter as long as they are "sworn" in with conversion or are pressured into subservience or greed as part of the larger Jewish diaspora.

I'm sure there are many semantics Jews crying out "but jews aren't a race, oh gawd."

Shut up. Yes you are. Ashkenazi and Sephardic are traceable bloodlines even which toads like Ben Shapiro brag about how "pure" blood Ashkenazi they are.
I bet being 99% European and 1% Semitic won't diminish their loyalty to the tribe or even being 0.1% Semitic.

But then it seems to put the lie to the argument that non racial purity by necessity results in loss of ethnic cohesion.

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
A comment on the political leanings of Asians...

My wife notices this: The ones who are involved in (or for the women, married to husbands that are involved in) blue collar trades, retail, restaurants, etc. tend towards race realism / anti-wokism. This group was strongly for Trump in the election. The general consensus they were seeing increased business and most importantly, increased wages under Trump pre WuFlu.

The professional class (doctors, lawyers, upper management) tend to be very woke (especially the women), voted like non-Orthodox Jews, and hated Trump. This is also the group that has been least affected by the lock-downs. This is also the group that is least likely to experience urban violence.

Peacock
Gold Member
Ashkenazis are mostly Turkic-Slavs with some semitic blood, due to mixing in places like the Balkans with semitic Mediterranean Jews. They don't define themselves as Europeans because their genetics are so narrow and culture is so separate historically that they have come to view themselves as non-white.

Salinger

Kingfisher
I bet the reason blacks target Asians is because Asians don't pack heat. They come from countries where citizens and business owners aren't allowed to possess firearms. Therefore, when they get to the US, Asian store-owners still live with the belief that they don't need a gun to protect themselves.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
A comment on the political leanings of Asians...

My wife notices this: The ones who are involved in (or for the women, married to husbands that are involved in) blue collar trades, retail, restaurants, etc. tend towards race realism / anti-wokism. This group was strongly for Trump in the election. The general consensus they were seeing increased business and most importantly, increased wages under Trump pre WuFlu.

The professional class (doctors, lawyers, upper management) tend to be very woke (especially the women), voted like non-Orthodox Jews, and hated Trump. This is also the group that has been least affected by the lock-downs. This is also the group that is least likely to experience urban violence.

Also lots of variation between various Asian groups, similar to the Latin vote. Vietnamese overwhelmingly vote R, similar to Cubans and for the same reason. Other groups like Chinese and Filipinos, not so much.

Also lots of variation between various Asian groups, similar to the Latin vote. Vietnamese overwhelmingly vote R, similar to Cubans and for the same reason. Other groups like Chinese and Filipinos, not so much.

I recently checked out some studies to see if there's some merit to the Asians are based so immigration is not bad per se line mainstream GOP supporters have been pumping out for quite some time now

Turns out it's all a cope. Oh well.
Screenshot_20210301_084526.jpgScreenshot_20210301_084630.jpgScreenshot_20210301_084546.jpgScreenshot_20210301_084610.jpg

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
From my own experiences interacting a lot with asian americans those stats seem accurate. Viets (and Cambodians) tend to be the most based because their families were war refugees fleeing communism.

I would say this only applies to the older generation which would include second generation (Gen X and some millenials) born and raised by based asian parents who were war refugees or are ww2 veterans like my dad was. I’m not southeast asian but I do understand why Viets lean republican way more.

However, I would say that asian zoomers and such (3rd generation) if they even vote have just typical shit lib views. It doesn’t matter what particular asian ethnicity they are then.

I recently checked out some studies to see if there's some merit to the Asians are based so immigration is not bad per se line mainstream GOP supporters have been pumping out for quite some time now

Turns out it's all a cope. Oh well.
View attachment 29436View attachment 29437View attachment 29438View attachment 29439
The CCP is economically left-wing and generally Socially Conservative.

Let's see how Asians in America react to Globo-homo being imposed on them.

I have to state this in a delicate way since I just got out of forum jail:

As a non white looking at the way the English speaking western world interacts with blacks i'd have to say whites cuck the hardest when it comes to blacks in general.

Latinos and Asians view blacks with lots of skepticism because both groups have had long standing real world and ongoing conflict with American blacks. However, whites generally speaking buy into the narrative that Jews present. Even fairly red pilled whites subconsciously view blacks in a sympathetic light. In the long run this narrative is meant to seed the destruction and weaken the white population as a whole.

Once whites wake up and start viewing blacks as they are and not how the Jewish media and elite wants then you will see a real paradigm shift in society and culture.
no relajarse con los negros

perros

Woodpecker
Do you really think that if whites became a minority, that this whole thing just stops? Do you really think leftists are keeping a calendar, "Days Until Whites Hit 49.999999999999999999999999% Of America's Population" just so they can immediately stop with the calls for ending white supremacism?

"Oh golly gee, I'm sorry Mr. Conservative White Guy, I didn't realize your kind just became a minority today, here, have an EBT card."

They don't give a damn about the numbers. They are just anti-Christians, and whites happened to be the strongest Christian force in the world for several centuries. This is a sustained Satanic attack on the Church that has been going on for a good number of decades. The logic there is that if whiteness is destroyed in the West, Christianity will either die in the West or take a very, very long time to come back. It's not exactly incorrect logic.

In my opinion,

Latinos are going to be the new "whites". That's the group that I see that will be welcomed into the white family, the way the Italians and Irish were brought into the overall white family. Its already happening. I literally know many Hispanics who label themselves "white" in the census. There are many that label themselves as "White Hispanic". Latinos are going to assimilate into white culture and probably mix in with the white population. I can definitely see that happening.

Aizen

Kingfisher
Orthodox
In my opinion,

Latinos are going to be the new "whites". That's the group that I see that will be welcomed into the white family, the way the Italians and Irish were brought into the overall white family. Its already happening. I literally know many Hispanics who label themselves "white" in the census. There are many that label themselves as "White Hispanic". Latinos are going to assimilate into white culture and probably mix in with the white population. I can definitely see that happening.

Unless you are from Spain or from South America with European ancestry, you simply aren't white. But I suppose 'White Hispanic', which is an oxymoron and makes no sense, is pushed by ((design)).

How'd your poison jab go btw?

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
In my opinion,

The thing with Latinos is that they vary in skin tone (and culturally) from darker Mestizo or dark islander types (ie. Dominicans) to basically Ted Cruz types or say the white Cubans in Miami (ie. Marco Rubio). But I agree with what you're saying to some extent.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
This scene was from the 1993 film Menace II Society. Some of you may recall this (seems analogous to the topic being discussed):

In the 1980s and 90s there were some horrific crimes involving black robbers and Asian store owners in and around LA, which this scene in the movie is likely based on. I remember once I was on a short trip to the LA area around 1993 and I had the local news on in my hotel room, and they showed a video from a Korean-owned store somewhere in the area in which the middle-aged married couple got into a gunfight with three young black men who were trying to rob their store.

The news station showed the video uncensored, without any cuts or blurring (LA local news used to be famous for this, I don't believe they do it any more). The husband killed all three of the robbers, but he himself was also shot and killed in the exchange. I imagine most of the older Koreans who owned stores in bad neighborhoods in the LA area from that time period, and had to deal with all of that, are Trump supporters, but I don't know for sure.

Elipe

Pelican
Unless you are from Spain or from South America with European ancestry, you simply aren't white. But I suppose 'White Hispanic', which is an oxymoron and makes no sense, is pushed by ((design)).

How'd your poison jab go btw?
I think what he was getting at more was that this will be how they "justify" wokism even longer. Just re-classify latinos as white, and voila! You've got your white supremacy back because whites are back up to over 50% of the population! All those evil white hispanics are helping non-hispanic whitey oppress the poor minorities!

And bonus, latino culture is very hostile to homosexuality, so that will be used as additional fuel for the fire.