Black attacks on Asians

Patrice O'Neal was right when he said how Whites and Asians can coexist far easier than other races do.

He made the joke about how in the US Whites and Asians are on the same team while Blacks and Latinos are on the opposite team.

This is the Marxist attempt to disrupt the peaceful coexistence of Whites and Asians... and it might work!
Using Gaslighting to set people against each other who should get along better by nature. Divide and Rule. No wonder it is said of the tongue:

James 3:1-7
1Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2We all stumble in many ways. If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to control his whole body.

3When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can guide the whole animal. 4Consider ships as well. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot is inclined.

5In the same way, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it boasts of great things. Consider how small a spark sets a great forest ablaze. 6The tongue also is a fire, a world of wickedness among the parts of the body. It pollutes the whole person, sets the course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.a

7All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles, and creatures of the sea are being tamed and have been tamed by man, 8but no man can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

Liars have their part in the flames of hell along with murderers,sorcerers and the sexually immoral. For with lies Nations are set on fire. With lies the innocent are murdered.

BossOfBosses

Woodpecker
Patrice O'Neal was right when he said how Whites and Asians can coexist far easier than other races do.

He made the joke about how in the US Whites and Asians are on the same team while Blacks and Latinos are on the opposite team.

This is the Marxist attempt to disrupt the peaceful coexistence of Whites and Asians... and it might work!

Seeing how whites invaded and colonized most of Asia except Japan and Korea I can hardly call that a track record of peaceful coexistence. And now the western gears of war are turning on China. So that narrative is complete fake news.

Whites have never peacefully coexisted with anyone in history, not even other whites. Europeans just have a warlike culture.

I also can’t see a “natural” argument here for white/Asian relations. In the US, Both blacks and Latinos are part-white. How is it that a people who are 0% white get along more than people who have actual white ancestry?

Asians are a buffer class. Plain and simple. The lower classes are blacks/Latinos and the powers that be want it to stay that way.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Seeing how whites invaded and colonized most of Asia except Japan and Korea I can hardly call that a track record of peaceful coexistence. And now the western gears of war are turning on China. So that narrative is complete fake news.

Whites have never peacefully coexisted with anyone in history, not even other whites. Europeans just have a warlike culture.

I also can’t see a “natural” argument here for white/Asian relations. In the US, Both blacks and Latinos are part-white. How is it that a people who are 0% white get along more than people who have actual white ancestry?

Asians are a buffer class. Plain and simple. The lower classes are blacks/Latinos and the powers that be want it to stay that way.
Just about every people have a “warlike culture”. It’s just European people are usually technologically superior and because of that, win.

DanielH

Pelican

Dang wypipo and they warlike culture
c42d13ce1bf9c88ad6805c2ece6c23e6.jpg
mexico-aztec-sacrifice-granger.jpg
japan-atrocity-wounded-execution-OG.jpg

iop890

Crow
Gold Member

85 IQ post. He's talking about regular people.

The historical stuff doesn't warrant a response because I suspect you're just a leftover 'we wuz' poster from the old forum.

BossOfBosses

Woodpecker
Just about every people have a “warlike culture”. It’s just European people are usually technologically superior and because of that, win.

"Usual" is quite relative to the last 400 years. Europeans did not have a clear technological advantage over other groups before guns and cannons were invented. I'd argue China was technologically superior for long stretches of human history and before that Egypt or Mesopotamia.

Thing is, even when the Chinese had gunpowder, they still didn't force themselves upon societies they encountered overseas. Chinese were much more likely to trade with places like East Africa or Indonesia rather than start wars.

So "warlike" is a continuum I guess with Europeans on top.

The historical stuff I'm clueless/don't really have a response really because I suspect you're just a leftover 'we wuz' poster from the old forum.

Fixed that for you.

Everytime they accuse Europeans of Being colonizing barbarians they always bring examples of us conquering their people and lands to the forefront. Not a good look....

It's not like South America was a pagan cesspool filled with child sacrifice as a religious rite before Spanish Conquistadors came conquering and Spreading the Cross. Give me a break.

DanielH

Pelican
You mean like the 99% of blacks who don't attack or rob asians? None of this goofy shit you guys are saying about blacks/asians applies to regular people. Fake news.
One third of black men have a felony record so you're probably literally incorrect in saying only 1% of blacks have attacked or robbed asians, especially considering shoplifting.
I'm saying it because it's true. Does anybody care about the truth anymore? Or is it all about agendas now?
EgkPzE4WkAAf14W.jpeg
1605441645761.jpg
Truth, eh?

Elipe

Kingfisher
Seeing how whites invaded and colonized most of Asia except Japan and Korea I can hardly call that a track record of peaceful coexistence.
The difference is that when whites invade and colonize, they're relatively nice about it, when you compare white rule to non-white rule.
"Usual" is quite relative to the last 400 years. Europeans did not have a clear technological advantage over other groups before guns and cannons were invented. I'd argue China was technologically superior for long stretches of human history and before that Egypt or Mesopotamia.

Thing is, even when the Chinese had gunpowder, they still didn't force themselves upon societies they encountered overseas. Chinese were much more likely to trade with places like East Africa or Indonesia rather than start wars.
China wasn't always monolithic. It's had many bloody civil wars between competing factions along with emperors and would-be emperors that wanted to rule all of China. They were colonial, just colonial toward each other more than toward other nations.
Fixed that for you.
No, you're the one being historically ignorant because you're sweeping under the rug a lot of atrocities committed by non-Caucasian civilizations so you can paint whites as uniquely barbaric, when the reality is that European imperialism was very tame compared to the historical norm. I'm not saying whites are perfect, but I think you are unfairly mischaracterizing European colonialism.
Your just saying that because your black.
That was uncalled for, and he's not entirely wrong: there are statistics that do indicate that less than 1% of U.S. blacks commit violence against asians. Of course, the statistics also show that of violent incidents against asians, blacks were the highest incidence.

This thread is definitely starting to stir up some strife, and that's easy to understand because of the touchy subject matter. Some people are going to get defensive. I can see this thread getting deleted soon... but I'll say this, I'm not sure how else we can really talk about issues like this without getting some people upset. But just sweeping those issues under the rug with heavy-handed censorship like globohomo does isn't going to solve them. Racism is inevitable when people of different races are integrated together, and that's why I think every race should have its own home. Obviously that won't end the race-hustling because there will be countries that don't do as well as other countries and they'll blame that on racism (from differences in trading relationships, for example), but it'll at least limit how much damage race-hustling can do.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
You mean like the 99% of blacks who don't attack or rob asians? None of this goofy shit you guys are saying about blacks/asians applies to regular people. Fake news.

Of course it does, it doesn't apply down to every individual, but it obviously applies to groups.

Whites and East Asians generally get along better with each other than they do with blacks. Anyone that went to a highschool with all these groups, or that has any life experience at all really, and is being honest knows that. There are outliers of course, and it's nothing to sperg out over.

Anyway, thanks for the peanut butter but you're going to have to go.

One third of black men have a felony record so you're probably literally incorrect in saying only 1% of blacks have attacked or robbed asians, especially considering shoplifting.

View attachment 29689
View attachment 29690
Truth, eh?

All Whites needed to do is to have good white blood cells giving their Just Deserts as in Lex Talonis to those crimes. But the Organized Violence that is the State isn't really on their side compared to the CCP to the Han Chinese.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
A lot of urban Asian guys will glob onto wokism, because it’s anti-white and many of them are envious of white guys who women prefer. Imagine being an Asian guy in San Francisco, and not only can you not get white girls, you see girls of your own race throw themselves at white chads and are out of your reach. Incels. Then you hear the dominant culture say white guys are wicked, and start thinking “yes! That’s it!”

It's San Francisco, it might be gay lust, not resentment.

BossOfBosses

Woodpecker

View attachment 29689

Truth, eh?

@DanielH You must have skipped math class.

There are 44,000,000 blacks in the US.

An interracial violent felony fate of 12,209 per million means roughly 488360 per year or 1.1% of blacks.

You only ended up proving my point. :laughter::laughter:

That was uncalled for, and he's not entirely wrong: there are statistics that do indicate that less than 1% of U.S. blacks commit violence against asians. Of course, the statistics also show that of violent incidents against asians, blacks were the highest incidence.

Here is finally a voice of reason. My point wasn't that blacks don't commit crimes against Asians. It's that it's way overblown. Literally the stats prove it.

BossOfBosses

Woodpecker
Of course it does, it doesn't apply down to every individual, but it obviously applies to groups.

Whites and East Asians generally get along better with each other than they do with blacks. Anyone that went to a highschool with all these groups, or that has any life experience at all really, and is being honest knows that. There are outliers of course, and it's nothing to sperg out over.

Anyway, thanks for the peanut butter but you're going to have to go.

Middle class whites and Asians in the US have similar socio-economic status and values. It's not rocket science why they get along. I wouldn't expect truck drivers to get along and run in the same circles with hedge fund managers.

Historically Blacks have been more on the receiving end of violence from whites than giving end. Ask the people of Greenwood, Tulsa what they thought of white "peaceful coexistence".

All I ask is don't bring black people into your race-baiting discussions. They have suffered enough. Too much to ask or nah?