Black Man Executes 5-Year-Old Boy Riding His Bike

STG

Robin
Don't buy into racist divide and conquer which will get this forum shut down sooner or later.

Getting away from impoverished members of people known for high rates of violent crime is just common sense and being weary about people of color (especially in groups) in times of marxist BLM created by the powers that be is common sense as well.

You don't want to live near white methhead small towners / housing project dwellers either as nothing but trouble comes from them.

Look up the FBI crime statistics. They are still available for now.

To summarize: 90% of the violent crimes committed in the United States are committed by 13% (black Americans) of the entire population.

That is the simple truth right there. Argue as you wish about why that is but the numbers do not lie.

In time the Marxists will scrub that data.

DanielH

Woodpecker
Don't buy into racist divide and conquer which will get this forum shut down sooner or later.

Getting away from impoverished members of people known for high rates of violent crime is just common sense and being weary about people of color (especially in groups) in times of marxist BLM created by the powers that be is common sense as well.

You don't want to live near white methhead small towners / housing project dwellers either as nothing but trouble comes from them.
Divide and conquer is literally what has been imposed on us. Divide and conquer is ethnically replacing the population of a country, not pointing out the negative consequences of it. We're in a one sided race war/marxist revolution with churches closed or restricted and the worst thing in conservatives' minds is that college football is being canceled.

bucky

Ostrich
[original post removed - mod.]

Was that actually in the video? I didn't feel like watching it, too depressing. Even it were, obviously a little kid like this wouldn't understand what he's saying. Not that saying "the word that must never be uttered by white people" even though it's every fifth word in hip hop should be a death sentence for anyone, of course.

The only silver lining I see here is that the murderer was arrested. I've been thinking a lot lately about what it will be like when black people are immune from arrest for any crime, even something as heinous as this. We're moving in that direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

bucky

Ostrich
Look up the FBI crime statistics. They are still available for now.

To summarize: 90% of the violent crimes committed in the United States are committed by 13% (black Americans) of the entire population.

That is the simple truth right there. Argue as you wish about why that is but the numbers do not lie.

In time the Marxists will scrub that data.

I wanted to ask poster153712646 where these high crime white areas of which he speaks are located, but yeah, you pretty much covered it. Unlike the MSM.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
According to neighbors, Darius Sessoms lives next door to the victim’s family and just had dinner at their home.

Well - associating with the black man doomed this family. They invited him over for dinner, he got offended over something - maybe one slight disagreement over 'all lives matter' or something and that doomed the kid.

Black on white crime is legion:

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
[original post removed - mod.]
I'm sure you're joking, but I wouldn't be surprised if a not insignificant minority would believe this would justify shooting the kid.

I just overheard a conversation which I want supposed to hear between some of my African American colleagues. Nice ladies who I've always got on well with, and one of whom I've hung out with after hours. I couldn't believe the vicious things they were saying about white people. And if these are the beliefs of friendly, polite, well spoken black women, I can imagine that some of the more feral blacks would be cheering a white kid being shot. They really hate us, and their hated is deep inside their bones.

Last edited by a moderator:

bucky

Ostrich
I'm sure you're joking, but I wouldn't be surprised if a not insignificant minority would believe this would justify shooting the kid.

I just overheard a conversation which I want supposed to hear between some of my African American colleagues. Nice ladies who I've always got on well with, and one of whom I've hung out with after hours. I couldn't believe the vicious things they were saying about white people. And if these are the beliefs of friendly, polite, well spoken black women, I can imagine that some of the more feral blacks would be cheering a white kid being shot. They really hate us, and their hated is deep inside their bones.

I used to work in a department where most of my coworkers were black. Decent guys and I got along well with them, but yeah, sometimes I'd walk in on the tail end of a conversation I obviously wasn't supposed to hear and they'd get that "hand in the cookie jar" look and you could tell they'd just very rapidly changed the subject.

There was one day when the power was out and a supervisor, also black, came over and chit chatted with the guys for an hour or so. I'd laid down on a sofa across the room, reading something, because there wasn't much else to do. The supervisor, a guy I get along with well and still have on social media, launched into a discourse about how white people had "stolen" math from their Egyptian ancestors and how black people were ultimately responsible for most scientific and artistic developments in the world, but white people had taken all the credit. They other guys nodded in approval. I wanted to ask how you "steal" math (did white people also somehow erase the black Egyptians' memory banks?) but of course thought the better of it.

I covered this a few years ago in a thread I started called "'We wuz kangz' is real" which doesn't seem to be up anymore. It was a depressing conversation to listen to, as yours must have been. When the supervisor remembered I was there and listening he threw in something like "it's going to take time for us all to get along" but I don't think he believed it and I don't know if the other guys did.

kazz

Kingfisher
Of course they hate now, I dont think their hate is deep inside their bones. You are born with a clean slate, hatred is learned. This stuff happening is making me hate when I didnt before, but I wont let myself submit to that, unless I have to.

I have always hated feminists, left wing crazies and the like even before I knew what they were. They are the enemy not people of color. But if people of color chose to align with them in the big picture, then they will be the enemy also. I dont think they are or will align with them ever, they are just caught up in the moment.

Last edited:

DanielH

Woodpecker
Of course they hate now, I dont think their hate is deep inside their bones. You are born with a clean slate, hatred is learned. This stuff happening is making me hate when I didnt before, but I wont let myself submit to that, unless I have to.

I have always hated feminists, left wing crazies and the like even before I knew what they were. They are the enemy not people of color. But if people of color chose to align with them in the big picture, then they will be the enemy also. I dont think they are or will align with them ever, they are just caught up in the moment.
A study has shown that even babies prefer other babies of their own race (who knows if this study is valid but it matches my personal experiences). This multiracial experiment has never succeeded one time anywhere, ever, and the attempt to make it work here at the expense of the white middle and lower class sounds more like an attempt at rebuilding the tower of Babel than at any genuine racial reconciliation.

A peaceful separation is what needs to be worked towards. It sounds crazy, but it is better than a years long race war which sees mass death through starvation and violence, like the Balkans, but on a much, much larger scale, and with nuclear weapons potentially involved.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
This is going to be ignored by the leftist media. It doesn’t fit the narrative that blacks can blame all of their problems on “systematic racism” instead of taking responsibility for their actions. This narrative, for the record, is one a lot of black people resent: It encourages complacency and laziness.

Because they hate America and the West. And they want us destroyed.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
A study has shown that even babies prefer other babies of their own race (who knows if this study is valid but it matches my personal experiences). This multiracial experiment has never succeeded one time anywhere, ever, and the attempt to make it work here at the expense of the white middle and lower class sounds more like an attempt at rebuilding the tower of Babel than at any genuine racial reconciliation.

A peaceful separation is what needs to be worked towards. It sounds crazy, but it is better than a years long race war which sees mass death through starvation and violence, like the Balkans, but on a much, much larger scale, and with nuclear weapons potentially involved.

Yes it has. Its called Singapore.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Buying into divide and conquer? What ??? I've lived in the ghetto, and got robbed by hoodlums like the dude above. This would have never happened in a white neighborhood and less likely in a poor white neighborhood than a "diverse" neighborhood. Diversity is a weakness and a symptom of a dying society.

Anyways...That's not happening. Roosh has his domain on Epik i believe. It's not on Godaddy or any of those cuck hosts.

"Diversity" which is so twisted from its original definition is just Bioleninism:

Women,Homosexuals, Non-Whites who wouldn't be high status in a white society and vice-versa. All sorts of Perverts. And other low-status people or people that everyone else wants dead. Everyone with Resentment against those better and higher than them.

Make absolutely loyal tools of power. Since they owe their lives and status to the Party. Just as Lenin organized the Proletariat who resent the upper classes.

And made an effective totalitarian state out of them. "Diversity" is not just different races.

"Diversity" is the Global Proletariat(Scum of the Earth) against the Capitalist(Successful and Great White European Men, Chinese Men, African Men etc) in Western Countries, Chinese in China and every other country with a Dominant Ethnic Group.

This is the same strategy.

Last edited: