Black Man Executes 5-Year-Old Boy Riding His Bike

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
If Singapore's Chinese plus Malaysian population = 91% of the country, I consider that an ethnostate. I can't pick out differences between two Asian nations that are so close together, any more than I can visually pick out the difference between Austrians and Germans. Saying that French and Swedes can live together is a different thing than saying Zulus and Boers get along well.

Are there any examples of multicultural societies between the major racial groups (Caucasian, Negroid, and Mongoloid)?

So Singapore is an Ethnostate without the need for any need for explicit racial policies.

High barriers for entry and meritocracy does the trick. An actually functioning Civic Nationalist State that ends up being a de facto Ethnostate.

I don't think there can be such a country without a dominant ethnic group that enforces the rules for others that would work.

Last edited:

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
The two pitbulls that mauled a 15 year old girl a few days ago were put down quickly, within a day iirc. But just watch how long this animal is kept alive and the usual list of excuses offered on his behalf.

Conservatives/Churches
He didn't have a father figure in his life.
He didn't have God in his life.
Democrats are responsible for men like him by keeping them on the plantation.

Liberals
Mental illness. We need more counseling services.
Why was he allowed a gun? There should be more backgrounds checks.
He is a victim of systemic racism that kept him underemployed and unemployed all his life and he lashed out at an innocent boy.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Singapore also lacks significant payments to single mothers and the longterm unemployed. Thus a persistent underclass of any race wouldn't develop.

It does have generous public housing on offer, and it is deliberately allocated to prevent homogeneous ghettos They've also got strong laws against racial hate speech. Military service and mixed education outside of language class helps men see themselves as Singaporean first, and their ethnicity second.

Migrants need to bring necessary skills to Singapore. I bet Europe would be a lot happier with African immigration if they were all as smart and jobcreating as Patrick Soon-Shiong or Elon Musk.

As for the N-word, it's by far the most common word in Chinese. Ask them how many meanings 那个/哪个 have.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Seconded. We are not Stormfront; RooshVForum started off as a place where we talked about getting to know beautiful women from all nations, cultures, and races.

The problem is not black people. The majority of experiences I have had with black people have been very positive (more men than women). The problem is when they adopt liberal BS like “systematic racism”, “defund the police”, or other similar ideas that tell them they are not responsible for their problems. I have had multiple black people tell me that racism is not the cause of their problems, that they need to be responsible for their choices. The mainstream media, being driven by white guilt, is feeding them a pack of lies.

I don’t like the idea of us having a “white nation”; I like living in a country where I can legally marry a beautiful black or Latina woman.
If the communist revolution keeps going the way it's going, it won't be a choice between "white people" or "white people and some nice black people". It will be a choice between "white people" or "lined up against the wall and shot".

I somehow doubt the average white American pushed to the brink by decades of demonization and oppression is going to be sympathetic anyone's desire to marry a beautiful black or latina woman.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
The two pitbulls that mauled a 15 year old girl a few days ago were put down quickly, within a day iirc. But just watch how long this animal is kept alive and the usual list of excuses offered on his behalf.

Conservatives/Churches

Liberals
Mental illness. We need more counseling services.
Why was he allowed a gun? There should be more backgrounds checks.
He is a victim of systemic racism that kept him underemployed and unemployed all his life and he lashed out at an innocent boy.
At least Conservative solutions would actually work. I don't see a problem with holding criminals accountable likewise in combination with said solutions.

fokm

Robin
Gold Member
This happened a few days ago and I searched this forum and not one mention of this awful incident.

There may be a little more to the story -- apparently the night before this happened the shooter had dinner with the family.

But still, not a national story at all from MSM. And if you find me one, it proves the statement true--the media's silence is deafening.

I feel for the boy's family. But I want to take a step back and look at what this means.

Riots started a few months ago after the George Floyd incident. No one really knew any of the facts at the time, and the riots got worse.

As far as I'm aware, there has not been one protest, peaceful or otherwise, for Cannon Hinnant.

We are not united. The empire is crumbling, and I don't think there is any rebuilding it. Cannon Hinnant will not be talked about for 30 years like Rodney King. There'll be no 'national discussion' on whether blacks should not shoot white 5 year olds, nor on whether they should be taught not to.

We will have national conversations and mandatory HR policies on sexual harrassment, on teaching men not to rape, on white privilege, on microaggressions, 2+2 not equaling 4, and other such nonsense. The priority of all of our institutions, from the government, to corporations, to the media, is to enable and empower the left. Corporations don't exist to make money for their shareholders, they exist to enact social change.

Nuclear Research is not about safety -- it's about telling white men about their privilege and forcing them to apologize to strangers in writing:

You'll hear about Ahmed Arbery jogging and being shot for no reason--that's the narrative. In fact, I believe every single national white-on-black race story of any notoriety (Rodney King, Ahmed Arbery, Trayvon Martin [alleged perp wasn't even white], Michael Brown) is always a lie whose truths come out later (did you know Rodney King was traveling with two other black passengers who were not beaten by police? Most people don't know that)

All of this is happening while Cannon Hinnant's life was cut short for apparently no reason. Even if Cannon held up a racist "OK" sign, or even if he said the dreaded N-word, did he deserve to be executed? Is there a story that could possibly come out that changes what happened here?

We are not united. We are doomed. I hope that prayer, and lots of it, will lead to the answer. The enemy of goodness and decency is far more powerful than we can imagine and the average American has no way to understand what is going on.

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
Not to be blackpilled but things aren't looking optimistic. Seeing how the nation and especially LOADS of white people lost their collective minds over the death (I don't consider it murder after pouring over the toxicology report, body cam footage, etc.) of total piece of shit felon, while there are crickets for this poor little boy is damn near soul crushing.

Last night I heard something that really struck a chord with me. I work in an area where the population is 99% black. 99.9% of the time we have normal/positive interactions; as bad as media-ruled race relations get I still maintain that most people, black white brown whatever, are just normal everyday people trying to get by in life. Anyway, I was talking with a lady and the subject of the O.J. Simpson trial came up. She mentioned how her, her friends, and most black people she knew were pretty sure he was guilty but were hoping and waiting with bated breath for him to get off "to stick it to white people" (her words). I simply nodded but was stuck by her naked admission of absolute tribality; stick with your own even if they are out of line, committed murder, etc. We saw this with George Floyd; 'doesn't matter that he was a total POS, he was black and one of ours, so let's destroy everything.' As for whites, NOTHING for this little boy who was murdered in cold blood. White people have been absolutely brainwashed to not look after their own, and to even demonize their own. So fucking sad. If we can't even have a small show of unity over the death of a child, what could possibly bring us together?

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
Conservatives/Churches
Isn't that true though? How many Black men from two parent homes commit murder? How many high school graduate Black men commit murder? How many actively churchgoing Black men commit murder? A child needs a father's guidance and protection to become a man secure in themselves. My dad's a total cuck, but my childhood was safe and he was a better rolemodel than a high school drug dealer future gang members learn from.

I can feel the anger here, and you are right, even a minority of a minority is still a material threat, and it is rational to trust general society less because of them. It also doesn't invalidate the fact that most Black people are as upstanding as White people, and you shouldn't extend your mistrust to known individuals.

Anyway, I was talking with a lady and the subject of the O.J. Simpson trial came up. She mentioned how her, her friends, and most black people she knew were pretty sure he was guilty but were hoping and waiting with bated breath for him to get off "to stick it to white people" (her words). I simply nodded but was stuck by her naked admission of absolute tribality; stick with your own even if they are out of line, committed murder, etc. We saw this with George Floyd; 'doesn't matter that he was a total POS, he was black and one of ours, so let's destroy everything.'
This is concerning, especially as Black murderers predominantly attack and kill other Black people. Black criminals increase the security costs faced by Black community entrepreneurs, making them less likely to succeed than non-Black Entrepreneurs. I think it may even partially explain why Black people tend to save less, as it is hard to be forwardlooking when your life could end any moment.

To put it another way, if crime magically stopped tomorrow, ordinary White lives would improve a bit, ordinary Black lives would improve massively. That's part of the reason, that despite being RVF's resident centre-leftist, I fundamentally oppose any reduction in police.

bucky

Pelican
Isn't that true though? How many Black men from two parent homes commit murder? How many high school graduate Black men commit murder? How many actively churchgoing Black men commit murder? A child needs a father's guidance and protection to become a man secure in themselves. My dad's a total cuck, but my childhood was safe and he was a better rolemodel than a high school drug dealer future gang members learn from.

I can feel the anger here, and you are right, even a minority of a minority is still a material threat, and it is rational to trust general society less because of them. It also doesn't invalidate the fact that most Black people are as upstanding as White people, and you shouldn't extend your mistrust to known individuals.

This is concerning, especially as Black murderers predominantly attack and kill other Black people. Black criminals increase the security costs faced by Black community entrepreneurs, making them less likely to succeed than non-Black Entrepreneurs. I think it may even partially explain why Black people tend to save less, as it is hard to be forwardlooking when your life could end any moment.

To put it another way, if crime magically stopped tomorrow, ordinary White lives would improve a bit, ordinary Black lives would improve massively. That's part of the reason, that despite being RVF's resident centre-leftist, I fundamentally oppose any reduction in police.
Race realists will tell you that abandoning their children is just an African genetic thing that black men do everywhere, and that it's the same in Africa. Me, I don't know enough about Africa to say for sure, but the theory seems to make sense, especially if you're familiar with the idea of "sun people" and "ice people." That is, that children abandoned by their fathers in warmer climes like Africa tended to survive and pass on their father's philandering genes, whereas children abandoned by their fathers in cold parts of the world usually just starved or froze to death.

Easy_C

Crow
It’s not a minority of a minority, it’s about 60% who come from that broken environment. They’ve been remarkably effective at destroying black communities and creating an entirely decadent, violent, and Hollywood controlled culture

Gremlin

Sparrow
Don't buy into racist divide and conquer which will get this forum shut down sooner or later.

Getting away from impoverished members of people known for high rates of violent crime is just common sense and being weary about people of color (especially in groups) in times of marxist BLM created by the powers that be is common sense as well.

You don't want to live near white methhead small towners / housing project dwellers either as nothing but trouble comes from them.
Diversity never works. It creates unnecessary divides that oligarchs and globalists capitalize on to increase their bureaucratic power and wealth.

Typical. Deflecting black-on-white violence on to white people.

beta_plus

Pelican
If I had a son, he'd look like Cannon.

I am really at a point where I am not sure non East Asian and certain South Asian minorities can even comprehend why white flight occurs or why white collar white nationalism is having eruptions across the internet.

pitbullowner

Pelican
If I had a son, he'd look like Cannon.

I am really at a point where I am not sure non East Asian and certain South Asian minorities can even comprehend why white flight occurs or why white collar white nationalism is having eruptions across the internet.

Honestly, at the end of the day: who cares ? Find your tribe. Build them up. Be their friend

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Race realists will tell you that abandoning their children is just an African genetic thing that black men do everywhere, and that it's the same in Africa. Me, I don't know enough about Africa to say for sure, but the theory seems to make sense, especially if you're familiar with the idea of "sun people" and "ice people." That is, that children abandoned by their fathers in warmer climes like Africa tended to survive and pass on their father's philandering genes, whereas children abandoned by their fathers in cold parts of the world usually just starved or froze to death.
Or, it could just be a myth:

Western countries, with the exception of some parts of Eastern Europe, have far higher single parenthood (or single motherhood) rates than African ones.

Heck, even if you filter for just white people, USA is still far worse than any African country:

1597403992101.png

USA is so abysmal in this regard that its best state, Utah (76% non-hispanic white), is still worse at 19% single parenthood than even the worst African country:

Even Maine (95% white) has a staggering single motherhood rate at almost 40%.

Is it race realism, or using race as a convenient excuse for personal failures?

Hell_Is_Like_Newark

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The real kicker is these were Jewish slave ship s. Note the catholic symbolism Spielberg slips in. So many not so subtle mind Trojans.

I remember reading about the real story. One of the slaves freed from the Amistad became a slave owner (I can't find a link or reference). In fact, a lot of blacks in the states owned slaves. One of the most notorious "slave breeders" in the Confederacy was black as well as on of the largest holder of slaves (actually he was a mullato and was a prominent member of a White church).

bucky

Pelican
Or, it could just be a myth:

Western countries, with the exception of some parts of Eastern Europe, have far higher single parenthood (or single motherhood) rates than African ones.

Heck, even if you filter for just white people, USA is still far worse than any African country:

View attachment 24551

USA is so abysmal in this regard that its best state, Utah (76% non-hispanic white), is still worse at 19% single parenthood than even the worst African country:

Even Maine (95% white) has a staggering single motherhood rate at almost 40%.

Is it race realism, or using race as a convenient excuse for personal failures?
Interesting, although I wonder about the reliability of these stats. For example, my wife's country in Central America is shown in the 6.9-14.9 range, which I find hard to believe. It was a rarity to meet a man who lived with all of his children there, and most seemed to have children with at least two, if not more women. Families there seemed generally far more broken than anywhere I've lived in the US, and most people I knew were raised by mainly by women, whether a single mom or an aunt or grandmother.

asdf

Sparrow
Interesting, although I wonder about the reliability of these stats. For example, my wife's country in Central America is shown in the 6.9-14.9 range, which I find hard to believe. It was a rarity to meet a man who lived with all of his children there, and most seemed to have children with at least two, if not more women. Families there seemed generally far more broken than anywhere I've lived in the US, and most people I knew were raised by mainly by women, whether a single mom or an aunt or grandmother.
I agree. Most stat maps i see just show me that white countries collect better statistics, although thats changing fast with sjw "science" and statistics that support (((them))).