Black Man Executes 5-Year-Old Boy Riding His Bike

bucky

Pelican
I agree. Most stat maps i see just show me that white countries collect better statistics, although thats changing fast with sjw "science" and statistics that support (((them))).
True. For a while after the COVID-19 apocalypse started, a site (wish I could remember the URL) that tracks stats on different countries actually showed that you'd have a better chance of finding employment in my wife's country than in the US. Laughable of course, and obviously due to the fact that it's hard to get accurate up-to-date stats in a country where half of the population doesn't have electricity and running water. Also, most of those "jobs" you can get in rural Central America involve things like back breaking labor in the fields for ten or twelve hours under the hot sun for less than 10 USD a day.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Interesting, although I wonder about the reliability of these stats. For example, my wife's country in Central America is shown in the 6.9-14.9 range, which I find hard to believe. It was a rarity to meet a man who lived with all of his children there, and most seemed to have children with at least two, if not more women. Families there seemed generally far more broken than anywhere I've lived in the US, and most people I knew were raised by mainly by women, whether a single mom or an aunt or grandmother.
We'll just have to disagree there. Everyone that I know of in Africa has two parents, and those that don't are due to widowhood (mainly caused by infectious diseases), not divorce.

MajorStyles

Kingfisher
Fox covered the story; however, you are not allowed to comment on it in Youtube (nor like/dislike it). Converesly, nearly all their other videos you can count on.
So like Fox in general, they point ot the truth but never allow it to flourish and develop.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
While Sessoms is in jail facing charges for killing Cannon, family and friends said there’s still justice they want to see.

“I want the death penalty and I’m gonna seek it,” Bonny said.

Cannon’s father agrees with his mother. With a GoFundMe that has topped $700,000, the family plans to remember Cannon the best way they know how.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
You listen to that poor father and it's pretty clear he's blue collar. These are the kind of men I sympathize with, men who don't have the financial means to get out of black areas. These are the men who would benefit from more honest discussion about crime and separation (i.e. that whites would rather live around other whites instead of blacks, Indians, etc., and there's nothing wrong with that).

If you look at best places to live sites, you'll see an area's diversity scored as a positive. This and the hoax of black victimization are underpinned by an avalanche of media brainwashing and also enforced by punishments like shadowbans, job loss, shaming, etc. of dissenters.

I still saw a lot of whites talking about this boy and the media refusing to cover it. More people are aware of black crime stats than were two years ago. Same goes for hate crime stats. People aren't going to wake up overnight. Just keep telling the truth.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
You listen to that poor father and it's pretty clear he's blue collar. These are the kind of men I sympathize with, men who don't have the financial means to get out of black areas. These are the men who would benefit from more honest discussion about crime and separation (i.e. that whites would rather live around other whites instead of blacks, Indians, etc., and there's nothing wrong with that).

If you look at best places to live sites, you'll see an area's diversity scored as a positive. This and the hoax of black victimization are underpinned by an avalanche of media brainwashing and also enforced by punishments like shadowbans, job loss, shaming, etc. of dissenters.

I still saw a lot of whites talking about this boy and the media refusing to cover it. More people are aware of black crime stats than were two years ago. Same goes for hate crime stats. People aren't going to wake up overnight. Just keep telling the truth.
What America has done to blue collar folk (primarily white) in this country is downright criminal. At one time, these fellas could literally live the American dream in places like Detroit where the auto industry was built (thanks to visionaries like Henry Ford) or say Pittsburgh where the steel mills were the place to make your golden middle class ticket in life.

Hard to not be blackpilled at this. If one of our most innocents gets killed like this, and not only do we not rise up in any way, even online, but the OTHER side rises up, what future is there for us?
I don't know who the wisest poster on here is, but I would bet my money on LDN. And he had the right prescription to deal with the fact you simply state.

Stop the anti-Christian idol worship of other men/politicians. Move out of the blue cities and find like minded Christian family men and hunker down. The storm is coming and it will be long and brutal.