Black market solutions to maintaining pre-COVID19 freedoms

Pelagius

Robin
The scary part is that if I rolled the wrong number, I would have to "quarantine" (even if I was completely healthy) until I rolled the right number on the next toss. Flying certain airways has become a bit of a lottery.
It's a nightmare! The UK apparently plan to roll out a scenario in which access to public buildings etc is based on a negative test (before the eventual mandatory vaccine) which will be like a draconian version of the national lottery.

Will Brenda finally win the chance to go to Tesco today? Find out next when she takes her chances with the PCR test!

I hope you've flown to a country you plan to stay in for a while at least!

scubadude

Woodpecker
Someone uploaded a copy of a blank vaccination card:

I'm guessing it was printed on a thicker card stock.
Yes. Which doesn’t matter. If one were to do this, it would make sense to make a copy of both sides as well as a copy of all previous immunizations and staple them together to give to whoever needs them.

In 20+ years of healthcare, I’ve never been asked for an original and always just give employers a copy of everything. Burned out employee health people aren’t looking closely at much and just need to enter dates to ensure compliance.

zetts

Sparrow
Anyone happen to know of a possibility in PDC, Mexico (or Mexico City if it has to be) to get a negative PCR test without having shoved the swab into your brain? I'd take the test if it didnt contain the nose part.

This is the real card.

Many people I know from HS went on to become md/do, pharmacists, etc.

All have posted their cards on social media.

I can pm you an example if interested.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Has anyone seen a positive covid test copy or template? I may need one in order to secure my ability to re-enter the US. The US for the first time ever outside of wartime, is refusing entry to American citizens unless they provide a negative test within 3 days of the flight (of course American citizens have the undeniable right to enter their country, even if they do not have a passport, this is settled law, but they are just ignoring it).

The only exception is if you provide an (older) positive test and a letter from a doctor saying you have recovered. That is the method I will take, as I'm not leaving it up to the whim of a papaya whether or not I can re-enter my own country.

Plus I'm equally concerned about taking a viral test as I am about receiving the vaccine, and there are published articles stating a nasal swab test is one possible method of vaccination.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
They're gonna do "vaccines won't be mandated by the government, but all private companies are welcome to stop you from partaking of their services for not getting one." That way they can starve you to death without it being "the government" doing so. Libertarians everywhere will celebrate the success of private industry and lack of state interference.
Absolutely. And technically in the "banning Americans from entering their own country" thing I posted above, the government is not refusing anyone entry at the border. No passport control officer is refusing any American entry. The airlines are stopping Americans from boarding the plane at foreign airports. The government can just play dumb and say we really want to get all Americans back home, just as soon as the airlines clear them for travel.
Check. Mate. Libertardians.

Based

Sparrow
Absolutely. And technically in the "banning Americans from entering their own country" thing I posted above, the government is not refusing anyone entry at the border. No passport control officer is refusing any American entry. The airlines are stopping Americans from boarding the plane at foreign airports. The government can just play dumb and say we really want to get all Americans back home, just as soon as the airlines clear them for travel.
Check. Mate. Libertardians.
Yes governments hiding behind private corporations and playing powerless is one tactic they are using in this tyranny. Of course private companies can only do this if governments allow it, and governments can easily outlaw this as they do other forms of discrimination, but that is conveniently overlooked.

Once this becomes mainstream there will be no shortage of people selling fake certificates. Back when I was a teenager you could get a fake ID that was legit enough to scan at the liquor store. The certificate will be no problem.

The thing is though, this is going to become a multi-faceted vaccine certificate. The paper ones are only temporary, to be replaced by a fully state of the art digital network system. The actual vaccine "mark" is even a literal mark which will leave a stamp in your skin that will be visible under UV light or a scanner they use, along with you needing to maintain a COVID Passport that you use for travel and entry points to establishments, and it will keep a track of your health record as well as Green, Yellow, Red markings for your Health. If you are not up-to-date on all future shots especially for the new fake variants and other scares they might try, you will end up in the Yellow, and then in the Red. So you could even go as far as having the initial COVID-19 vaccines, with the marker in you and the Phone app, but yet you can still be in the "Red" category and not be allowed to travel or do things...

RKS

Sparrow
https://www.reflectacles.com/

Phantom uses a frame-applied infrared-only reflective material to further confuse facial recognition systems. On traditional infrared surveillance cameras, the frames will illuminate to help deny critical facial measurements from being gathered. Visible light can’t penetrate the black infrared-permeable layer, so Phantom looks like a regular pair of black sunglasses to our eyes.

https://getlambs.com/
Thousands of peer-reviewed studies link cell phone radiation exposure to heightened cancer & fertility risks. Our proprietary WaveStopper technology effectively blocks 99% of wireless radiation (EMF).

Troller

Pelican
Yes governments hiding behind private corporations and playing powerless is one tactic they are using in this tyranny. Of course private companies can only do this if governments allow it, and governments can easily outlaw this as they do other forms of discrimination, but that is conveniently overlooked.
This is a CDC directive. It doesnt depend on airlines. Not that it makes much difference. Since they are broke and in debt.
its a crime if thet dont follow procedure:

Any airline or other aircraft operator that fails to comply with section 1, “Requirement for Airlines & Other Aircraft Operators,” may be subject to criminal penalties under, inter alia, 42 U.S.C. 271 and 42 CFR 71.2, in conjunction with 18 U.S.C. 3559 and 357

BTW the CDC director is a woman and jewish. Talking about bad luck. What a shock:

Walensky is married to Loren D. Walensky, a physician-scientist. They have three sons.[14]They are Jewish and members of Temple Emanuel in Newton, Massachusetts.[15

Anyway it seems the requirement is for entering by airtravel. You could fly to a country near US without test requirements and take a bus, train or boat inside the country. If you travel inside the US by airtravel you dont need to make the test. US citizens can return home and are considered essential travel. So worse case you can just go to Mexico and from there travel back home. It seems Mexico doesnt require covid test to enter its borders
Also even if you take the vaccine you will still need to make the test.

Mexico makes tests on hotels. Ahahahahahahahahah

While your at it. I would definitely do a test in a mexican hotel. Ahahahahahaha. And maybe take a jab. By a doctor recommended by hotel staff. Use a 5 star hotels. Which cover the quarantine for free if the test becomes positive.
imagine how many positive results will the hotels give.
Cunts.

They created an app

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
The only exception is if you provide an (older) positive test and a letter from a doctor saying you have recovered. That is the method I will take, as I'm not leaving it up to the whim of a papaya whether or not I can re-enter my own country.
giphy.gif

Clemenza

Pigeon

Looks like this site is now down...:hmm: anyone know of another place to get the above?

If you were to say... fakeify some covidcard, you might want to consider it very very soon, and not later. I say this because it seems to be a mad mad dash to get shots without any obvious system in place. My work, for instance, was generously pledged shots plus appointments in mere days for all employees who were interested in signing up.... weeks and weeks ago. After an apparent communication breakdown between institutions, the new message seems to be to try to get one elsewhere in the meantime. Apparently certain churches were pawing around and somehow getting shots for their more vulnerable flock or whatever. That was spitballed as an example.

Its a mess.

A small thought creeped also into my mind that this same place somehow didn't detect that it had hired illegal immigrants and only found out two whole years after they had been working there...

I say its easier to explain your dubious papers and records within the chaos months when everybody was trying to finds shots anywhere they could, than when the system narrows downs medical objectors and tries to crush them in the latter half of the year. Right now it doesn't look they even notify your health insurance or your workplace that you got some shot...

"Yeah sorry the clinic I went to mixed up the paperwork because it was lines and appointments out the door during that period. You think you could fix the record?"

This is all very tough decision making, I'll admit...

paninaro

Pelican
In my state, all vaccinations are put into a state database. You can even generate proof of Covid vaccination from their website. My guess is this is the precusor to having some other systems read directly from that database. Employers will check directly online instead of asking for a vaccination card. Airlines will be able to check directly on that system.

It's easy to fake the card but a lot more difficult (but not impossible) to fake the database.