Black market solutions to maintaining pre-COVID19 freedoms

Oberrheiner

Pelican
That's a us-only problem, though.

From the details I've seen either you stay in the us physically or you can just as well give back your nationality because they will never leave you in peace.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
This is why my plan is to lie and establish myself as vaxxed as quickly as possible, so there's a paper trail elsewhere of my vaxxed status, in the hope that as one central database is gradually brought online I can use these secondary sources which bought my fake card as proof to get myself in the database(s) as vaxxed.
And are you prepared to jump through these hoops every six months or annually? Increasingly complex hoops?

Just stop playing their game. The more that play along or pretend to play along, the worse this gets.

aynrus

Pelican
The pertinent question is what on earth would ever be worth going back to a country that treats you like that?
You mean the US?
I would never give up my US citizenship, as at least in this country you can safely keep your money in a financial institution.
If I leave, I want to keep my savings in the US, and if I can't I'd rather not leave.
People who did not grow up in the third or second world aren't used to their money instantly evaporating out of bank accounts, taken by crooks or governments, with no recourse. US steals your money too, in various ways, but at least they don't outright rob the bank account out of your life savings. I'd never transfer my money out of the States. (and US citizenship is one of the very few things I treasure in life)
There're various ways to live and lifestyles here, and the government is not equal to the land or the people, which are much bigger things.
I find myself in places where I hardly see any masks and want to keep it this way, it's not all controlled by them.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
There’s also plenty of countries which aren’t the US where your money won’t vanish from your bank account. Arguably where it’s less likely to. Nobody is suggesting that you do your banking in Pakistan or Russia.

Keep in mind with “operation choke point” the Biden admin is working towards stripping assets from any dissidents. Politically motivated account seizures are going to become a thing in the US and probably far more quickly than anyone anticipated.

aynrus

Pelican
Is that really so, or is it only so in the mind of people ?
It is really so. Goverment is just a temporary layer on a larger time scale. Land > people > government. Might take a lot more effort to survive dealing with particular government, though.
But like someone had put it: "it's bad everywhere now".

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Fake vaccines, certificates being sold on darknet​

Cybercriminals have begun to traffic in fake vaccines and certificates, according to a new report.

The darknet – a part of the internet that isn’t visible to search engines and requires a special browser to access it – has seen a 300 percent spike in ads for fake vaccines in the last three months under the guise of brands such as Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Sputnik and SinoPharm, according to Check Point Research (CPR), an IT security firm.

“It’s clear to us that the target audience for darknet vaccine vendors are actually dealers, not necessarily the public at large,” Ekram Ahmed, spokesperson at Check Point, told Fox News.

The vendors seem to be interested in setting up long-term relationships, where they deliver vaccines in large quantities over a long time period. Prices for the vaccines range between $500 and $600.

“The vendors want foot soldiers on the ground, in multiple geographies, to distribute the full-spectrum of coronavirus services: vaccines, vaccination certifications and negative COVID tests,” Ahmed said.

And the boom in vaccine-related business on the darknet is recent, according to CPR.

Check Point attempted to buy a vaccine. The vendor first insisted on using an end-to-end encrypted service. Then Check Point began a dialogue with vendor, who assured Check Point that they would get the vaccine and it would be temperature regulated during shipping.

Then the vendor asked for payment via Bitcoin. “We paid them. They gave us a FedEx tracking number. The transaction was made last week and we have yet to get the vaccine we ordered,” according to Ahmed.

And activity on the darknet has expanded to include fake vaccination cards from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for $200 per card, CPR said.

Other Darknet activity includes fake negative COVID-19 tests sold as “buy two get the third for free” deals and a do-it-yourself version of a negative COVID-19 test that can be generated in less than 30 minutes for $25.

One hacking forum indicated that “We do negative COVID tests for travelers abroad and for getting a job. Everything is done within 24 hours.”

Earlier this year the Federal Trade Commission issued an advisory on COVID vaccine scams.

“Don’t pay to sign up for the vaccine. Anyone who asks for a payment to put you on a list, make an appointment for you, or reserve a spot in line is a scammer,” the FTC said.

And always ignore sales ads for the COVID-19 vaccine because that’s simply not how you get the vaccine, the FTC said. The vaccine is only available at federal- and state-approved locations.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
That's why I hate lies and especially the Jewish lies. Who are the criminals here? Small guys on the darknet offering a product for people who want to remain free? The real criminals are those who came up with this inhuman medical apartheid idea, who want to unlawfully put digital shackles on all of humanity. Not only they do this but they also have the audacity to call their opponents criminals. The nerve...

You mean the US?
I would never give up my US citizenship, as at least in this country you can safely keep your money in a financial institution.
If I leave, I want to keep my savings in the US, and if I can't I'd rather not leave.
People who did not grow up in the third or second world aren't used to their money instantly evaporating out of bank accounts, taken by crooks or governments, with no recourse. US steals your money too, in various ways, but at least they don't outright rob the bank account out of your life savings. I'd never transfer my money out of the States. (and US citizenship is one of the very few things I treasure in life)
There're various ways to live and lifestyles here, and the government is not equal to the land or the people, which are much bigger things.
I find myself in places where I hardly see any masks and want to keep it this way, it's not all controlled by them.
i am a long time thirdworld dweller. that is what crypto is for. It even beats me being able to keep cash in selected banks in stable places. I do not want them to track me. But true banks are completely useless and a honey trap.

DanielH

Pelican
Orthodox
I don't think it is good to use a fake certificate unless you were, say, fleeing a state in an East Germany type situation, and by the time we get to that they will have something much harder to fake. It would be better if we just said no. The fake certificate still gives the beast system exactly what it wants.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Fake vaccines, certificates being sold on darknet​

Wow how terrible what an outrage, does anyone have further info for research purposes?

aynrus

Pelican
I know some people from french louisiana who would definitely disagree.
But ok, noted.
I knew people from rural Louisiana with French blood in them, very closely, in fact. They lived in the sticks for generations and don't care what government is there, hardly notice there's government at all. These are independent people who can take care of themselves, and the land - it feeds them, plus they have variety of handy uselful skills they could sell to others for income. Land is always there (until humans destroy all natural environment) and the government is just a temporary shadow upon its face.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
I don't think it is good to use a fake certificate unless you were, say, fleeing a state in an East Germany type situation, and by the time we get to that they will have something much harder to fake. It would be better if we just said no. The fake certificate still gives the beast system exactly what it wants.
Better solution is get out now.