Black market solutions to maintaining pre-COVID19 freedoms

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
"Just charge that apache helicopter with a spear. Stop playing their games you coward. I'm right behind you."
That's a poor analogy.

All I'm saying is that there are better uses of time for most people than figuring out how to snake through their 'vaccine passport' systems.

It's like the clear mesh masks out there that do nothing but tick the box while pointing to the irony. And for what? What's the point? At the end of the day you're still playing along.

Related: Crowder on rules constantly changing: "where does it all end?"

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
That's a poor analogy.

All I'm saying is that there are better uses of time for most people than figuring out how to snake through their 'vaccine passport' systems.

It's like the clear mesh masks out there that do nothing but tick the box while pointing to the irony. And for what? What's the point? At the end of the day you're still playing along.

1bfb7696f930bdf4.jpeg

Last edited:

Louis IX

Pelican
That's why I hate lies and especially the Jewish lies. Who are the criminals here? Small guys on the darknet offering a product for people who want to remain free? The real criminals are those who came up with this inhuman medical apartheid idea, who want to unlawfully put digital shackles on all of humanity. Not only they do this but they also have the audacity to call their opponents criminals. The nerve...
Of course this is speculation as I don't know the people behind the fake vaccine certificates but I think you are being a bit naive here. As someone who has had / has to work gravitating around criminal and semi-criminal structures /people ; you very often ( not systematically) find that the ones benefiting or owning "illegal/grey/darkweb " activities are usually criminals linked to the owner of the legal market.
The false dichotomy "official govmt approved business Vs dissident illegal resistant business" is simply a strategy to be able to both benefit from legal revenues and illegal revenues. The surplus created by the unofficial black business is usually reinvested in the real economy at a lower level - for example opening a bar or a coffee shop ; hairdresser ; clothes shop etc - but that is another topic.

See it a bit like republicans and democrats pretending to be two separate entities ; meeting around the table to allow an "extremist " third candidate who will play the dissident . They will bash him but in case he wins ; the house still wins.

This false dichotomy also leads to a certain relativism. The criminals fighting for freedom ; Robin Hood style ; is a leftist type of fantasy which should have no place on RVF.

The only true authentic resistance is the submission to God - to the Prince of Peace- as he will push us away from any type of crimes.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
I knew people from rural Louisiana with French blood in them, very closely, in fact. They lived in the sticks for generations and don't care what government is there, hardly notice there's government at all. These are independent people who can take care of themselves, and the land - it feeds them, plus they have variety of handy uselful skills they could sell to others for income. Land is always there (until humans destroy all natural environment) and the government is just a temporary shadow upon its face.
Those I know are more urban and were hard hit by the government forbidding them to speak the language of their people, nowadays most kids just don't speak it anymore, only the grandparents.
Same as what france did to alsace after ww2 basically.

But yeah I guess if you live far enough in the sticks you just don't care anymore.
My grandfather once built himself a datcha in the forest, an hour away from a mid-sized russian city - he asked nobody and nobody ever said anything, in fact to this day I'm pretty sure nobody found out at all.

Mountaineer

Pelican
Gold Member
Of course this is speculation as I don't know the people behind the fake vaccine certificates but I think you are being a bit naive here. As someone who has had / has to work gravitating around criminal and semi-criminal structures /people ; you very often ( not systematically) find that the ones benefiting or owning "illegal/grey/darkweb " activities are usually criminals linked to the owner of the legal market.
The false dichotomy "official govmt approved business Vs dissident illegal resistant business" is simply a strategy to be able to both benefit from legal revenues and illegal revenues. The surplus created by the unofficial black business is usually reinvested in the real economy at a lower level - for example opening a bar or a coffee shop ; hairdresser ; clothes shop etc - but that is another topic.
The point I was making is that the oligarchs are the real criminals here.

Sitting Bull

Woodpecker
Same as what france did to alsace after ww2 basically.

Or to Brittany, or to the French side of the Basque-speaking region.

My grandfather once built himself a datcha in the forest, an hour away from a mid-sized russian city - he asked nobody and nobody ever said anything, in fact to this day I'm pretty sure nobody found out at all.

If more people did this, most of the world's problems of today would disappear.

Last edited: