Black market solutions to maintaining pre-COVID19 freedoms

kel

Ostrich
And so they got their addresses from the fake cards, and then waited for them to use them?

Who's ordering these cards rather than printing themselves? Seems strange.

Still, feel bad for them, obviously.

Really wonder how they caught them. The cards are very low tech. You could make a photocopy of the card, tell people you're keeping the original safe, and any weirdness could be explained away like that.

But what do I know.

There's a digital database where the CDC records everyone who has received a vacccine which can be checked against.

kel

Ostrich
Hmm, interesting. Where my mom went there were signs up all over the place aimed at illegals assuring them they didn't need to give their names or any other information if they didn't want.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
There are non-black market solutions overseas if you have contacts.

Now if someone were not to have contacts what one might ask is, who in American society is most likely to align with your hesitancy to take an experimental vaccine. The answer to that question would be holistic and naturopathic doctors and pediatricians. I live in a communist state where religious exemptions aren't even accepted anymore yet have found a holistic chiropractor for my son who not only supports our choice not to vaccinate but has happily recommended likeminded docs and pediatricians.

No matter where you are there are docs who are against this crap. Use your critical thinking skills and figure out how to find them.

Also ask, which demographics are least likely to get the vax. Celebs. Hasidic Jews. Which doctors do they see. Celebs don't visit the doctor, the doctor visits them.....Can't buy fireworks or switchblades legally most places but, if you visit your local Chinatown......

Think....

If I was a 25 yr old bachelor I might look at the black market. But with a wife and kids any solution I seek needs to be 100% legal and legit. There is more at stake but the alternatives are there if you have the motivation.

A client of mine is a pilot, his boss is arranging for him & a few others to go to a tame doctor who will sign them off as vaxxd.

So in the eyes of the law, all the paperwork entirely legit.

This is the only real way to do it IMHO. The risk of being caught with a forged card will be too high. They will be VERY draconian in terms of sentencing. Wouldn't be surprised if it risks a custodial in some locations.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
A client of mine is a pilot, his boss is arranging for him & a few others to go to a tame doctor who will sign them off as vaxxd.

This is the only real way to do it IMHO. The risk of being caught with a forged card will be too high. They will be VERY draconian in terms of sentencing. Wouldn't be surprised if it risks a custodial in some locations.
Hope you're wrong .... But I suspect this will be litigated by state until the sUpReME cOuRT passes another law as Constitutional whilst we all watch and suffer

kel

Ostrich

If anyone has this kind of contact, and is a trusted member of the forums, and considers me a relatively trusted member, and would like to share the info, please PM me. I am willing to pay (both you and the eventually hookup). I will do the same - getting my parents to ask around right now, they might know someone who knows someone at a Walgreens or whatever.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I think one should at least wait another 6 months to see just how chaotic this gets. People getting trusted saline injections is a valid way, but it simultaneously sacrifices others since only a small number will be able to do it and then the corporate game marches on, picking a higher percentage of our countrymen off. If one must do it, wait at least a while to see if this chaotic system can implode.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
If anyone has this kind of contact, and is a trusted member of the forums, and considers me a relatively trusted member, and would like to share the info, please PM me. I am willing to pay (both you and the eventually hookup). I will do the same - getting my parents to ask around right now, they might know someone who knows someone at a Walgreens or whatever.

I've asked him for my wife & I, he said he'd speak to his boss and see. I'm not that optimistic, but will keep informed how it goes.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker

Obviously not happy about the result here, but if you're going to resort to this tactic then you need to be a little more selective about when you apply it. This should be common sense and should only be reserved for emergencies, not waved around like a get out of jail free card. Use it to placate a family member who would otherwise hold a niece or grandchild hostage, use it to subvert some crummy establishment offering free treats if you want to perform a covert act of resistance that only you will know about, but airline travel? No way.

Ever since the establishment of the Theatrical Security Administration, the "private" airline industry has just been a wing of the surveillance state. You will be prosecuted (and persecuted) for telling a high school graduate in a blue uniform that they're a moron performing unconstitutional and invasive searches of your person and property, what else do you need to know?

In the broader sense these people are missing the point. Committing to combat the evil that faces us means making sacrifices and not doing everything you want to do. Meaning you don't get to just go on some pleasure trip to Hawaii when you feel like it. I've come to terms with never traveling internationally again and possibly never flying on a plane. Oh well. These are all luxuries hardly necessary for a fulfilling spiritual life. Nevermind the issue of supporting this compromised industry.

Again, these people are victims of the insanity and I don't intend to kick them while they're down, but maybe they need to reassess where they stand, think about what form resistance and activism should take, and take stock of the situation we find ourselves in. Black market solutions are to ensure survival, not to provide you with the trappings of a consumerist lifestyle

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker

And it'll always be the way, right?

Oh, unless they put something scannable in the vax itself, which of course they will.

Fiddlesticks.