Black market solutions to maintaining pre-COVID19 freedoms

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Maybe not directly, but I'm pretty sure they have front groups that not only host that, they also manufacture it.
I dont know about all that.

I know a guy who works on this a collateral duty. He's told me some really really really really terrible things (and I've got a pretty high shock factor)

From what I've gathered... a lot of the kid diddling is done by younger adults - age 16-21ish who know the kids, are related to them ect... and will film the abuse on things like their cell phone ect...

I mean there are absolutely elements that will use the kid stuff others produce in a sting... so maybe that's what youre referring to, in which case OK i'd accept that. But If youre saying "the FBI has front groups that rape kids and film it" I wouldn't go that far.

oldfaith

Banned
Orthodox
I heard some very bad people on te leg ram are doing that.
Also sales through dar kn et.
Very bad people, me not approve.
Just yesterday, new article about even worse people in Ukraine selling them to foreigners:
It's so bad I don't want to translate, use the translator.

Mr.mp

Chicken
Orthodox
Gold Member
Anyone who can help with vax please message
I’m also in similar situation if someone is near the East coast, under Debalsio’s get layoff or vaxxed within 9 days nightmare.. Religious exemption was denied, probably not even reviewed. Many years tenured working now in a tough spot. Nothing is an object, can travel anywhere if needed. Very worried if anyone can help

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
If anyone can help I’m in a desperate situation with my work. East coast/NY. If so please message

It's not easy to give advice over the internet for this stuff since your situation will likely be different than someone else's.

From the basic info you've given it sounds like it's time to pack up and leave. It won't be easy but it's also probably time to recreate yourself and look to new options.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FHomf6uXMAM7WZb

clutch

Pigeon
Just out of curiosity and for educational purposes only, I have a couple of questions about the vaccination record card. On the card, there is a space for "Patient Number (medical record or IIS record number)". I've seen that described as "if applicable" - does anyone know if there definitely needs to be an entry on that line? If it's only as applicable, when is it applicable and how many digits would there need to be? Also, any information on lot numbers?

Nomadiccat

Banned
Oriental Orthodox
Just out of curiosity and for educational purposes only, I have a couple of questions about the vaccination record card. On the card, there is a space for "Patient Number (medical record or IIS record number)". I've seen that described as "if applicable" - does anyone know if there definitely needs to be an entry on that line? If it's only as applicable, when is it applicable and how many digits would there need to be? Also, any information on lot numbers?
Do you mean American card? I believe most cards don't have it filled out.
As to format of this number, it's arbitrary and completely depends on the provider's facility.
Vax lot numbers have formats specific to the brand of vax (this info is easily available online). Some search engines such as yandex censor the images and links less than google, etc if you want to find out more.

clutch

Pigeon
Do you mean American card? I believe most cards don't have it filled out.
As to format of this number, it's arbitrary and completely depends on the provider's facility.
Vax lot numbers have formats specific to the brand of vax (this info is easily available online). Some search engines such as yandex censor the images and links less than google, etc if you want to find out more.

Yes, I was talking about the American card. Thanks for the educational info.

Nomadiccat

Banned
Oriental Orthodox
Yes, I was talking about the American card. Thanks for the educational info.
Here're some lot numbers expiration dates (these are for 1st half of 2021, just an example), just to make sure you don't get injected with expired stuff :)
You can use these sites to verify lot # expiration:
Moderna
J&J:

Feyoder

Pelican
Has anyone considered hypothetically paying a homeless person to get the vax in your place with your ID? In Minecraft, not in real life haha

I thought about it. But then if the guy dies you are basically a murderer. Also, it's an abuse of someone in a vulnerable position (and there but for grace go I). It's like an anti-charity that could be so bad you also become a murderer.