Black market solutions to maintaining pre-COVID19 freedoms

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The only complicating factor is that our rulers want mass immigration and I am not sure how you import millions of third worlders while also imposing strict requirements regarding proof of vaccination. I assume it would have to be in the form of some sort of de facto waiver of requirements for illegals.

Either that or dispatch NGOs/"charity groups" to border areas, refugee camps, etc in order to furnish them with the proper paperwork.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Let's examine this hypothesis a little further

1. Here is a CDC site on immunization records https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/adults/vaccination-records.html, explaining that there is not a mandated national database. It recommends that your vaccine provider use this specific form to record your vaccinations https://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p2023.pdf

This form requires only the initials of the person administering the vaccine and the listing of a 'practice address' presumably where it was administered. The form does not require that the practice or signatory be a board certified medical provider etc.

It seems like a system that is open to a lot of interpretation.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Source?

I don't think it will be easy to forge the

Certificate
Of
Vaccination
I
D

I don't think it's even really possible to forge a passport anymore?

A passport is a legal document with a lot of history. A "vaccination passport" is an idea, likely going to exist in the private realm. Passports probably also have a lot of challenge history which has led to their formats.

A great, strong form and requirement example are income tax forms. Those things get challenged and argued about all of the time and so are built intentionally, with perjury signature blocks etc. They are built in a way that tie to the underlying law.

Due to the rush with this covid stuff, and current vaccine form standards I'm hoping that the resultant effort is easily defeated. For example, current mask laws are mostly "something on your face". They, in my state, were updated to say 'something that covers your nose and mouth' after people did the "lone ranger mask" challenge. You can currently make a useless mask for disease protection that is in compliance with the law.

That is also something to consider. A Covid passport will likely be refined as it is defeated and challenged. If a person was wanting to use a loophole in its design, lets say to flee a tyrannical nation, to a 3rd world nation, they would have to do so early in the release process, before the loopholes were closed.

The loopholes will be exposed as mouth breathing idiots who learn about the loopholes post them on facebook, or "reverse karens" throw tantrums about how the loophole is their right to use at a checkpoint and get on the national news.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
^^"But what about Grandma?"

That's their counter.

It all hinges on the initial lie that the virus could be asymptomatic in some but not others they purported at the beginning of all this.

For me, I'm past the point of logic/reasoning and into avoidance/low detection mode. The 'argument' is over and the myth is now a point of dogma for liberals, NPCs, overlords.

I'll give you another example of the same case. The United States Income tax system. There are excellent constitutional, legal and factual arguments against the validity of income tax and the requirement to file tax returns...however, the government has a dedicated unit and specific laws designed to crush anyone who even makes the challenge.

This unit and laws were formed in the wake of surge of income tax deniers made up of accountants, lawyers and former IRS employees in the 80s. These people semi successfully defeated the tax system for themselves, but then they went on to hold seminars and publish books about it to make the methods available to everyone and blow the fraud wide open. What happened? The IRS went berserk, they came after the figurehead of the movement Irwin Schiff (Peter Schiff's Dad) and put him in prison at the age of 78 and let him die there https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Schiff they convicted many of the others allied with him and intimidated anyone else from making the same claims.

The example is that Income tax is a "dogma" the same way that the Coronavirus and vaccinations are. There is not a public forum for questioning it anymore. Schiff and some others knew how to escape it though, but they didn't make sure that they were safe before sounding the alarms...Peter Schiff, the son, he learned the lesson and lives in the carribean and criticises the US from there and talks sideways, not directly about taxes.

Coronavirus, masks, climate change and vaccines are the same thing. I disagree with all of them but get the sense that the avenue for discourse against them is over. A key indicator being when having an "opposing viewpoint" is considered "believing in a conspiracy theory"

RKS

Sparrow
It wont be paper.

First it will be digital on your phone:

Second it will be marked on your skin visible from a UV light:

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
It wont be paper.

LUCIFER-ASE

Come on Satanists....try harder!

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
It wont be paper.

I am sure that is the eventual plan. I don't know how fast they can get their ducks in row though...for example in america they are going to need to

1. Create a federal vaccine registry
2. Add all of the hospitals/drs to it...and verify that they are doctors
3. Update it all
4. Connect the vaccine registry to a QR passport system

There are going to be big flaws in the system until they get all of those ducks lined up, for america at least. In a country like Canada, with a nationalized health system they have steps 1-3 done already. Probably why democrats have such an obsession with 'medicare for all' too.

barrythecyborg

Kingfisher
...Of course, he's in prison now.

That could well be the reality...

They'll make the penalties for being caught so severe that even if it's possible few would risk it, so black market passes will be super hard to find, truly underworld and expensive.

I bet it will always be possible, but increasingly hard.

I'm hoping sputnik will be easier, so you'll be able to fly Aeroflot/Belavia and freely embrace the new normal in the Russian world... obviously the issue is getting there before this all drops (i.e. now).

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
will be cryptographic blockchain id on nano chips floating in your blood stream.

Too many science fiction movies. The blockchain prevents fraudulently altering the record and the "nano chips" keep you from using someone else's ID but there are other weak points in the system.

1. Someone has to administer the vaccine
2. Someone has to enter the record of your vaccine into this blockchain system

A bribed or compromised health official could just take the vaccine, inject it into the trash and put a bandaid on you and send you off. Similarly, if someone can enter the record, they can alter the record as an error or mistake. Those data entry people are going to be lazy women with only fans accounts. If you find one that is willing to sell nude pictures of herself for $5, she will certainly alter your health record for $200.

If you are under the impression that the nano chips will be in the vaccine itself and some sort of scanner will read your post vaccine nano chips...this isn't Buck Rogers in the 25th century. Boeing can't even makes planes that don't have software freezes and fall out of the sky and Astra Zeneca can't figure out how to test their vaccine properly. They aren't going to have a $30/dose 'nano' vaccine any time soon.

For the "vaccines will only be delivered by the military"...I disagree, the greedy can't resist a "public/private partnership" healthcare providers will find a way to be the delivery point for this and overcharge the government to do so. If its all done by the military, there is no profit for them.